Prosperity Bancshares, Inc. (PB) Dividends
Dividend Yield and Dividend History Highlights
- If you care about predictable cash flow, note that PB reports less variability in its free cash flow than 84.1% of the dividend stocks we're tracking.
- PB has an EBITDA to net debt ratio of 679,611,000; for context, that's better than 95.43% stocks in our set (note that its net debt is negative, meaning it has more cash than debt).
- As for stocks whose price is uncorrelated with PB's price and thus may be suitable peers for a diversified dividend portfolio, check out the following: BBY, APD, PAAS, XLNX and PFE.
PB Price Forecast Based on Dividend Discount Model
|Current Price||DDM Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
The Dividend Discount Model (DDM) is a valuation model that attempts to determine a fair share price for a stock, based on the dividend it provides in comparison to several company-specific metrics indicative of the riskiness of the stock and the financial health of the company. Regarding Prosperity Bancshares Inc, the dividend discount model StockNews created for the company implies a positive return of 37.25%. Digging deeper, the aspects of Prosperity Bancshares Inc's dividend discount model that we found most interesting were:
- With a market cap of roughly $6 billion, PB is in the mid-sized market cap class; here, it has a lower equity discount rate than 69.57% of stocks.
- PB's market cap of approximately $6 billion makes it a mid-sized market cap company; out of dividend issuers in this group, the investment opportunity based on the difference between its current share price and its forecasted DDM value is greater than 66.49% of them.
- Based on dividend growth rate, Prosperity Bancshares Inc has been increasing its dividends at a faster rate than 80.41% of US-listed dividend-issuing stocks we observed.
PB Dividend Chart
PB Dividend History
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
PB Dividends vs. Peers
PB's dividend yield currently ranks #30 of 35 vs. its peers in the Southwest Regional Banks category.
Most Popular Stories View All
Looking for More Information on PB dividends?Want to do more research on Prosperity Bancshares Inc's dividends? Try the links below:
Prosperity Bancshares Inc Common Stock (PB) Dividend History | Nasdaq
Dividend History for Prosperity Bancshares Inc (PB) - Dividend Investor
Prosperity Bancshares Inc (PB) Dividend History - Seeking Alpha