PB Bankshares, Inc. (PBBK): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
PBBK Stock Summary
- PB BANKSHARES INC's stock had its IPO on July 15, 2021, making it an older stock than just 1.67% of US equities in our set.
- The volatility of PB BANKSHARES INC's share price is greater than that of only 1.07% US stocks with at least 200 days of trading history.
- PB BANKSHARES INC's shareholder yield -- a measure of how much capital is returned to stockholders via dividends and buybacks -- is 43.8%, greater than the shareholder yield of 95.71% of stocks in our set.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to PB BANKSHARES INC are PFC, WAFD, OCFC, LBAI, and GBCI.
- To check out PB BANKSHARES INC's SEC filings, go to the company's page on browse-edgar?action=getcompany&CIK=0001849670.
PBBK Valuation Summary
- PBBK's price/sales ratio is 3.8; this is 245.45% higher than that of the median Financial Services stock.
- PBBK's price/sales ratio has moved down 1.1 over the prior 14 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for PBBK.
PBBK Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
PBBK Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$12.43||52-week high||$14.60|
|Prev. close||$12.33||52-week low||$12.07|
|Day high||$12.53||Avg. volume||4,003|
|50-day MA||$12.90||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$13.47||Market Cap||34.52M|
PB Bankshares, Inc. (PBBK) Company Bio
PB Bankshares, Inc. focuses on operating as a holding company for the Prosper Bank that provides various financial products and services in Pennsylvania. The company accepts various deposits, including demand deposit accounts, savings accounts, money market accounts, and certificate of deposit accounts. It also provides one- to four-family residential real estate, commercial real estate, commercial and industrial, construction, and consumer loans, as well as home equity lines of credit. In addition, the company offers remote deposit capture, commercial cash management, and mobile deposits, as well as online and mobile banking services; and invests in various securities. It operates through a network of four branch offices and one loan production office in Chester, Lancaster, and Dauphin Counties, Pennsylvania. PB Bankshares, Inc. was founded in 1919 and is based in Coatesville, Pennsylvania.
Most Popular Stories View All
PBBK Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
PBBK Latest Social Stream
View Full PBBK Social Stream
Latest PBBK News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about PB BANKSHARES INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate PBBK as an investment opportunity.
PB Bankshares Inc (NASDAQ:PBBK) was the target of a significant drop in short interest in the month of November. As of November 30th, there was short interest totalling 7,700 shares, a drop of 22.2% from the November 15th total of 9,900 shares. Based on an average trading volume of 6,100 shares, the days-to-cover ratio is 
Related Stocks: PBBK ,
William Penn Bancorp (NASDAQ:WMPN) and PB Bankshares (NASDAQ:PBBK) are both small-cap finance companies, but which is the superior investment? We will compare the two businesses based on the strength of their institutional ownership, analyst recommendations, dividends, profitability, earnings, risk and valuation. Profitability This table compares William Penn Bancorp and PB Bankshares net margins, return on 
Home Bancorp (NASDAQ:HBCP) and PB Bankshares (NASDAQ:PBBK) are both small-cap finance companies, but which is the superior business? We will contrast the two companies based on the strength of their valuation, analyst recommendations, profitability, risk, earnings, dividends and institutional ownership. Valuation and Earnings This table compares Home Bancorp and PB Bankshares revenue, earnings per share 
PBBK Price Returns