PB Bankshares, Inc. (PBBK): Price and Financial Metrics
PBBK Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$11.92||52-week high||$14.64|
|Prev. close||$12.02||52-week low||$10.99|
|Day high||$12.14||Avg. volume||3,939|
|50-day MA||$12.06||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$12.89||Market Cap||32.36M|
PBBK Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
PBBK Stock Summary
- PB BANKSHARES INC's stock had its IPO on July 15, 2021, making it an older stock than only 5.59% of US equities in our set.
- In terms of twelve month growth in earnings before interest and taxes, PB BANKSHARES INC is reporting a growth rate of 116.42%; that's higher than 90.74% of US stocks.
- In terms of volatility of its share price, PBBK is more volatile than only 10.65% of stocks we're observing.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to PB BANKSHARES INC are OCFC, PPBI, BHB, CNOB, and HOPE.
- To dig deeper into the stock's financial statements, go to PBBK's page on browse-edgar?action=getcompany&CIK=0001849670.
PBBK Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Financial Services stock, PBBK's price/sales ratio is 150% higher, now standing at 2.5.
- PBBK's price/sales ratio has moved down 2.4 over the prior 29 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for PBBK.
PB Bankshares, Inc. (PBBK) Company Bio
PB Bankshares, Inc. focuses on operating as a holding company for the Prosper Bank that provides various financial products and services in Pennsylvania. The company accepts various deposits, including demand deposit accounts, savings accounts, money market accounts, and certificate of deposit accounts. It also provides one- to four-family residential real estate, commercial real estate, commercial and industrial, construction, and consumer loans, as well as home equity lines of credit. In addition, the company offers remote deposit capture, commercial cash management, and mobile deposits, as well as online and mobile banking services; and invests in various securities. It operates through a network of four branch offices and one loan production office in Chester, Lancaster, and Dauphin Counties, Pennsylvania. PB Bankshares, Inc. was founded in 1919 and is based in Coatesville, Pennsylvania.
PBBK Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
PBBK Latest Social Stream
View Full PBBK Social Stream
Latest PBBK News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about PB BANKSHARES INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate PBBK as an investment opportunity.
PB Bankshares Inc (NASDAQ:PBBK) was the target of a significant drop in short interest in the month of November. As of November 30th, there was short interest totalling 7,700 shares, a drop of 22.2% from the November 15th total of 9,900 shares. Based on an average trading volume of 6,100 shares, the days-to-cover ratio is 
PBBK Price Returns