PBF Energy Inc. (PBF): Price and Financial Metrics
PBF Stock Summary
- Of note is the ratio of PBF Energy Inc's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; just 0.16% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- The ratio of debt to operating expenses for PBF Energy Inc is higher than it is for about just 0.14% of US stocks.
- With a price/sales ratio of 0.12, PBF Energy Inc has a higher such ratio than just 1.57% of stocks in our set.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to PBF, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are AUY, BDN, ELLO, BTG, and CEPU.
- PBF's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit PBF Energy Inc's official web site, go to www.pbfenergy.com.
PBF Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
PBF Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$16.41||52-week high||$20.53|
|Prev. close||$15.15||52-week low||$4.06|
|Day high||$16.65||Avg. volume||7,136,601|
|50-day MA||$9.55||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$8.63||Market Cap||1.97B|
PBF Energy Inc. (PBF) Company Bio
PBF Energy engages in the refining and supply of petroleum products. The company was founded in 2008 and is based in Parsippany, New Jersey.
PBF Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
PBF Latest Social Stream
View Full PBF Social Stream
Latest PBF News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about PBF Energy Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate PBF as an investment opportunity.
Introduction Whilst the Covid-19 inspired economic downturn has been rough for PBF Energy (PBF), their midstream partnership subsidiary, PBF Logistics (PBFX) has remained shielded along with their high 9% distribution yield, as my previous article discussed. This article provides a follow-up analysis that takes a look at their year ahead...
PBF Energy (PBF) released their annual report for 2020 on February 18th. The company owns and operates several refineries throughout the United States where it takes raw materials, mainly oil and refines them into various types of fuels and chemicals. Their main revenue sources consist of liquid fuels such as...
Rising oil prices have boosted the prices of these three stocks, but each has plenty of problems to deal with.
RBC Capital Stick to Their Hold Rating for PBF Energy
PBF Energy's (PBF) refining capital expenditure for the first half of 2021 is now expected to be $150 million.
PBF Price Returns
Continue Researching PBFWant to do more research on PBF Energy Inc's stock and its price? Try the links below:
Get Free Updates
Join thousands of investors who get the latest news, insights and top rated picks from StockNews.com!