PBF Energy Inc. (PBF): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
PBF POWR Grades
- Value is the dimension where PBF ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 55.89% of US stocks.
- PBF's strongest trending metric is Momentum; it's been moving up over the last 31 weeks.
- PBF's current lowest rank is in the Sentiment metric (where it is better than 3.18% of US stocks).
PBF Stock Summary
- Of note is the ratio of PBF Energy Inc's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; just 0.23% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- For PBF, its debt to operating expenses ratio is greater than that reported by just 0.25% of US equities we're observing.
- With a price/sales ratio of 0.14, PBF Energy Inc has a higher such ratio than only 1.7% of stocks in our set.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to PBF Energy Inc, a group of peers worth examining would be SID, TCI, RDI, STRS, and BDN.
- Visit PBF's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.pbfenergy.com.
PBF Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
PBF Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$17.57||52-week high||$18.78|
|Prev. close||$16.65||52-week low||$4.06|
|Day high||$17.88||Avg. volume||4,737,316|
|50-day MA||$15.27||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$10.46||Market Cap||2.11B|
PBF Energy Inc. (PBF) Company Bio
PBF Energy engages in the refining and supply of petroleum products. The company was founded in 2008 and is based in Parsippany, New Jersey.
PBF Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
PBF Latest Social Stream
View Full PBF Social Stream
Latest PBF News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about PBF Energy Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate PBF as an investment opportunity.
PBF Energy Inc. (NYSE:PBF) today announced that members of its management team will participate in the Virtual Wells Fargo Energy Conference on June 2, 2021.
PBF Energy Inc. ( NYSE:PBF ) has not performed well recently and CEO Tom Nimbley will probably need to up their game...
It's now my pleasure to turn the floor over to Colin Murray of investor relations. With me today are Tom Nimbley, our CEO; Matt Lucey, our president; Erik Young, our CFO; Tom O'Connor, our senior vice president of commercial; and several other members of our management team.
PBF Energy Inc. ( NYSE:PBF ) shareholders will doubtless be very grateful to see the share price up 70% in the last...
PBF Energy (PBF) doesn't possess the right combination of the two key ingredients for a likely earnings beat in its upcoming report. Get prepared with the key expectations.
PBF Price Returns