PBF Energy Inc. (PBF): Price and Financial Metrics
PBF Stock Summary
- The capital turnover (annual revenue relative to shareholder's equity) for PBF is 8.15 -- better than 95.57% of US stocks.
- Of note is the ratio of PBF Energy Inc's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; 98.68% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- With a price/sales ratio of 0.15, PBF Energy Inc has a higher such ratio than just 4.74% of stocks in our set.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to PBF Energy Inc, a group of peers worth examining would be SABR, MSGN, TROX, PCH, and ASPS.
- Visit PBF's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.pbfenergy.com.
PBF Stock Price Chart More Charts
PBF Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$28.11||52-week high||$37.03|
|Prev. close||$28.87||52-week low||$21.09|
|Day high||$28.99||Avg. volume||1,606,506|
|50-day MA||$31.36||Dividend yield||4.27%|
|200-day MA||$28.82||Market Cap||3.37B|
PBF Energy Inc. (PBF) Company Bio
PBF Energy engages in the refining and supply of petroleum products. The company was founded in 2008 and is based in Parsippany, New Jersey.