PBF Energy Inc. (PBF): Price and Financial Metrics
PBF Stock Summary
- PBF's current price/earnings ratio is 2.28, which is higher than only 4.11% of US stocks with positive earnings.
- Of note is the ratio of PBF Energy Inc's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; 98.84% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- With a price/sales ratio of 0.03, PBF Energy Inc has a higher such ratio than merely 2.14% of stocks in our set.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to PBF Energy Inc, a group of peers worth examining would be GLDD, NOA, CVI, PCH, and MSGN.
- PBF's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit PBF Energy Inc's official web site, go to www.pbfenergy.com.
PBF Stock Price Chart More Charts
PBF Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$6.36||52-week high||$35.15|
|Prev. close||$8.00||52-week low||$5.19|
|Day high||$7.50||Avg. volume||3,294,065|
|50-day MA||$21.16||Dividend yield||18.87%|
|200-day MA||$26.51||Market Cap||761.83M|
PBF Energy Inc. (PBF) Company Bio
PBF Energy engages in the refining and supply of petroleum products. The company was founded in 2008 and is based in Parsippany, New Jersey.