PBF Energy Inc. (PBF): Price and Financial Metrics
PBF Stock Summary
- With a price/earnings ratio of 2.28, PBF Energy Inc P/E ratio is greater than that of about just 4.11% of stocks in our set with positive earnings.
- Of note is the ratio of PBF Energy Inc's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; 98.84% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- PBF's price/sales ratio is 0.03; that's higher than the P/S ratio of only 2.14% of US stocks.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to PBF Energy Inc, a group of peers worth examining would be GLDD, NOA, CVI, PCH, and MSGN.
- PBF's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit PBF Energy Inc's official web site, go to www.pbfenergy.com.
PBF Stock Price Chart More Charts
PBF Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$5.76||52-week high||$35.15|
|Prev. close||$5.89||52-week low||$5.19|
|Day high||$6.31||Avg. volume||3,490,408|
|50-day MA||$18.79||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$26.07||Market Cap||689.96M|
PBF Energy Inc. (PBF) Company Bio
PBF Energy engages in the refining and supply of petroleum products. The company was founded in 2008 and is based in Parsippany, New Jersey.