PBF Energy Inc. (PBF): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
PBF POWR Grades
- Value is the dimension where PBF ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 99.31% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for PBF is in Momentum, which has been heading up over the past 177 days.
- PBF's current lowest rank is in the Stability metric (where it is better than 6.5% of US stocks).
PBF Stock Summary
- PBF's one year PEG ratio, measuring expected growth in earnings next year relative to current common stock price is 0.08 -- higher than just 0.98% of US-listed equities with positive expected earnings growth.
- With a price/sales ratio of 0.13, PBF ENERGY INC has a higher such ratio than just 2.5% of stocks in our set.
- In terms of twelve month growth in earnings before interest and taxes, PBF ENERGY INC is reporting a growth rate of 2,828.24%; that's higher than 99.3% of US stocks.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to PBF ENERGY INC, a group of peers worth examining would be FLEX, AZZ, OLN, TV, and ERO.
- Visit PBF's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.pbfenergy.com.
PBF Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Energy stock, PBF's EV/EBIT ratio is 81.28% lower, now standing at 1.9.
- PBF's EV/EBIT ratio has moved down 2 over the prior 123 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for PBF.
PBF Growth Metrics
- Its 4 year cash and equivalents growth rate is now at 135.91%.
- Its 3 year net income to common stockholders growth rate is now at -23.22%.
- Its 3 year revenue growth rate is now at 18.31%.
The table below shows PBF's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
PBF's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- PBF has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 52.98% of graded US stocks.
- PBF's asset turnover comes in at 2.003 -- ranking 3rd of 136 Petroleum and Natural Gas stocks.
- VLO, HAL, and PTEN are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with PBF.
The table below shows PBF's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
PBF Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
PBF Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$43.17||52-week high||$49.00|
|Prev. close||$45.41||52-week low||$15.41|
|Day high||$45.58||Avg. volume||2,222,189|
|50-day MA||$40.23||Dividend yield||1.85%|
|200-day MA||$35.69||Market Cap||5.29B|
PBF Energy Inc. (PBF) Company Bio
PBF Energy engages in the refining and supply of petroleum products. The company was founded in 2008 and is based in Parsippany, New Jersey.
Most Popular Stories View All
PBF Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
PBF Latest Social Stream
View Full PBF Social Stream
Latest PBF News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about PBF ENERGY INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate PBF as an investment opportunity.
Strong contributions from upstream operations are likely to have aided ExxonMobil's (XOM) earnings in Q4.
Higher costs and expenses hurt Baker Hughes' (BKR) earnings in Q4.
A share of PBF Energy Inc. (NYSE:PBF) closed at $40.76 per share on Thursday, up from $39.54 day before. While PBF Energy Inc. has overperformed by 3.09%, investors are advised to look at stock chart patterns for technical insight. Within its last year performance, PBF rose by 127.20%, with highs and lows ranging from $49.00 […]
PBF Energy Inc. found using ticker (PBF) now have 10 analysts in total covering the stock. The consensus rating is ''Buy''. The range between the high target price and low target price is between 69 and 31 calculating the mean target price we have 47.8. Given that the stocks previous close was at 39.54 this indicates there is a potential upside of 20.9%. The 50 day MA is 40.65 and the 200 day MA is 35.07. The company has a market cap of $5,685m. Company Website: https://www.pbfenergy.com [stock_market_widget type="chart" template="basic" color="green" assets="PBF" range="6mo" interval="1d" axes="true" cursor="true" api="yf"] The potential market cap would be $6,872m based on the market concensus. PBF Energy Inc., together with its subsidiaries, engages in refining and supplying petroleu...
Strong activities in land and offshore resources in North America and Latin America aid Schlumberger's (SLB) earnings in Q4.
PBF Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|