PBF Energy Inc. (PBF): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
PBF POWR Grades
- PBF scores best on the Value dimension, with a Value rank ahead of 99.19% of US stocks.
- PBF's strongest trending metric is Growth; it's been moving up over the last 177 days.
- PBF's current lowest rank is in the Stability metric (where it is better than 6.06% of US stocks).
PBF Stock Summary
- The capital turnover (annual revenue relative to shareholder's equity) for PBF is 12.28 -- better than 97.48% of US stocks.
- With a price/sales ratio of 0.09, PBF ENERGY INC has a higher such ratio than only 2.06% of stocks in our set.
- Over the past twelve months, PBF has reported earnings growth of -1,199.77%, putting it ahead of just 1.36% of US stocks in our set.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to PBF, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are RYAM, PAGS, CURO, MERC, and TRIN.
- PBF's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit PBF ENERGY INC's official web site, go to www.pbfenergy.com.
PBF Valuation Summary
- PBF's price/earnings ratio is 2.6; this is 73.47% lower than that of the median Energy stock.
- Over the past 119 months, PBF's price/sales ratio has gone up 0.1.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for PBF.
PBF Growth Metrics
- The 4 year revenue growth rate now stands at 69.07%.
- The 2 year price growth rate now stands at 230.91%.
- Its 5 year cash and equivalents growth rate is now at 15.46%.
The table below shows PBF's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
PBF's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- PBF has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 52.98% of graded US stocks.
- PBF's asset turnover comes in at 2.003 -- ranking 3rd of 136 Petroleum and Natural Gas stocks.
- VLO, HAL, and PTEN are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with PBF.
The table below shows PBF's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
PBF Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
PBF Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$35.19||52-week high||$44.12|
|Prev. close||$34.46||52-week low||$10.58|
|Day high||$35.89||Avg. volume||3,267,311|
|50-day MA||$32.71||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$26.43||Market Cap||4.29B|
PBF Energy Inc. (PBF) Company Bio
PBF Energy engages in the refining and supply of petroleum products. The company was founded in 2008 and is based in Parsippany, New Jersey.
Most Popular Stories View All
PBF Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
PBF Latest Social Stream
View Full PBF Social Stream
Latest PBF News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about PBF ENERGY INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate PBF as an investment opportunity.
If you are looking for stocks that have gained strong momentum recently but are still trading at reasonable prices, PBF Energy (PBF) could be a great choice. It is one of the several stocks that passed through our 'Fast-Paced Momentum at a Bargain' screen.
Investors target stocks that have been on a bullish run lately. Stocks like PBF, UNM, DINO and TA, which are seeing price strength, have a high chance of carrying the momentum forward.
PBF Energy (PBF) possesses solid growth attributes, which could help it handily outperform the market.
PBF Energy (PBF) is well-positioned to capitalize on the mounting fuel demand as it is one of the leading petroleum refiners in North America.
PBF, SRT, PTSI, IHG and EBC have been added to the Zacks Rank #1 (Strong Buy) List on September 28, 2022.
PBF Price Returns