Prestige Consumer Healthcare Inc. (PBH): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
PBH POWR Grades
- PBH scores best on the Value dimension, with a Value rank ahead of 88.73% of US stocks.
- PBH's strongest trending metric is Value; it's been moving down over the last 31 weeks.
- PBH's current lowest rank is in the Momentum metric (where it is better than 11.83% of US stocks).
PBH Stock Summary
- Of note is the ratio of Prestige Consumer Healthcare Inc's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; 72.9% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- For PBH, its debt to operating expenses ratio is greater than that reported by 84.11% of US equities we're observing.
- Shareholder yield, a measure of how much is returned to shareholders via dividends and share repurchases, for PBH comes in at 9.88% -- higher than that of 79.7% of stocks in our set.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to Prestige Consumer Healthcare Inc, a group of peers worth examining would be EPRT, NRC, NVEC, JKHY, and INPX.
- PBH's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Prestige Consumer Healthcare Inc's official web site, go to www.prestigebrands.com.
PBH Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Healthcare stock, PBH's price/sales ratio is 22.22% lower, now standing at 2.8.
- Over the past 200 months, PBH's EV/EBIT ratio has gone up 880.1.
- Over the past 200 months, PBH's price/earnings ratio has gone up 75.5.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for PBH.
PBH Growth Metrics
- Its year over year price growth rate is now at 14.56%.
- The 5 year price growth rate now stands at -16.53%.
- The 3 year revenue growth rate now stands at 21.03%.
The table below shows PBH's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
PBH Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
PBH Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$53.18||52-week high||$53.88|
|Prev. close||$53.42||52-week low||$32.19|
|Day high||$53.75||Avg. volume||390,705|
|50-day MA||$51.83||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$43.40||Market Cap||2.65B|
Prestige Consumer Healthcare Inc. (PBH) Company Bio
Prestige Brands Holdings markets and distributes brand name over-the-counter health-care and household products throughout the U.S., Canada, Australia, and in certain other international markets. Core brands include Monistat women's health products, Nix lice treatments, Chloraseptic sore throat treatments, Compound W wart treatments, Clear Eyes eye care products, Little Remedies pediatric products, The Doctor's NightGuard dental protector, Efferdent denture care products, Luden's throat drops, Dramamine motion sickness treatments, BC and Goody's headache remedies, Beano gas prevention, Debrox earwax remover, and in Canada, Gaviscon antacid. The company was founded in 1996 and is based in Tarrytown, New York.
PBH Price Forecast Based on DCF Valuation
|Current Price||DCF Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
The table below illustrates the output of a discounted cash flow forecast using a variety of scenarios for Prestige Consumer Healthcare Inc. To summarize, we found that Prestige Consumer Healthcare Inc ranked in the 47th percentile in terms of potential gain offered. Our DCF analysis suggests the stock is overvalued by about 24%. The most interesting components of our discounted cash flow analysis for Prestige Consumer Healthcare Inc ended up being:
- The compound growth rate in the free cash flow of Prestige Consumer Healthcare Inc over the past 5.76 years is 0.04%; that's better than only 23.43% of cash flow producing equities in the Healthcare sector, where it is classified.
- The business' balance sheet suggests that 38% of the company's capital is sourced from debt; this is greater than 74.49% of the free cash flow producing stocks we're observing.
- Prestige Consumer Healthcare Inc's weighted average cost of capital (WACC) is 9%; for context, that number is higher than only 13.08% of tickers in our DCF set.
|Terminal Growth Rate in Free Cash Flow||Return Relative to Current Share Price|
PBH Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
PBH Latest Social Stream
View Full PBH Social Stream
Latest PBH News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Prestige Consumer Healthcare Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate PBH as an investment opportunity.
Prestige Brands (PBH) doesn't possess the right combination of the two key ingredients for a likely earnings beat in its upcoming report. Get prepared with the key expectations.
Europe Artificial Tears Market Size, Share, Demand, Analysis and Forecast To 2028 |Alcon Inc., OASIS Medical, AbbVie Inc., Bayer AG, Prestige Consumer Healthcare Inc., Santen Pharmaceutical Co., Ltd., Bausch Health Companies Inc. and more
The Artificial tears market in Europe is expected to grow from US$ 546.0 million in 2021 to US$ 816.9 million by 2028; it is estimated to grow at a CAGR of 5.9% from 2021 to 2028. The Business Market Insights provides
Low-cost index funds make it easy to achieve average market returns. But across the board there are plenty of stocks...
On Tuesday, Prestige Brands stock hit an important technical milestone, with its Relative Strength Rating climbing to 84, up from 80 the day before. An over-80 RS Rating for Prestige Brands makes it a stock to watch. Is Prestige Brands Stock A Buy?
Prestige Consumer Healthcare In with ticker code (PBH) have now 4 analysts covering the stock with the consensus suggesting a rating of ''Buy''. The range between the high target price and low target price is between 59 and 52 with a mean TP of 54.75. With the stocks previous close at 51.86 this would indicate that there is a potential upside of 5.6%. The day 50 moving average is 51.63 and the 200 day moving average is 45.22. The market cap for the company is $2,586m. You can visit the company''s website by visiting: /> [stock_market_widget type="chart" symbol="PBH" chart="bar" range="6mo" interval="1d" line-color="rgb(49, 125, 189)"] Prestige Consumer Healthcare Inc., together with its subsidiaries, develops, manufactures, markets, distributes, and sells over-the-counter (OTC) healthca...
PBH Price Returns
Continue Researching PBHWant to do more research on Prestige Consumer Healthcare Inc's stock and its price? Try the links below:
Prestige Consumer Healthcare Inc (PBH) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Prestige Consumer Healthcare Inc (PBH) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Prestige Consumer Healthcare Inc (PBH) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch