Prestige Consumer Healthcare Inc. (PBH): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
PBH POWR Grades
- Value is the dimension where PBH ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 90.29% of US stocks.
- PBH's strongest trending metric is Growth; it's been moving down over the last 206 days.
- PBH's current lowest rank is in the Momentum metric (where it is better than 7.25% of US stocks).
PBH Stock Summary
- For PBH, its debt to operating expenses ratio is greater than that reported by 84.18% of US equities we're observing.
- In terms of volatility of its share price, PBH is more volatile than just 21.88% of stocks we're observing.
- Shareholder yield, a measure of how much is returned to shareholders via dividends and share repurchases, for PBH comes in at 10.74% -- higher than that of 81.79% of stocks in our set.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to Prestige Consumer Healthcare Inc, a group of peers worth examining would be EPRT, NRC, AHH, JKHY, and GWRS.
- Visit PBH's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.prestigebrands.com.
PBH Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
PBH Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$48.50||52-week high||$48.95|
|Prev. close||$48.60||52-week low||$32.19|
|Day high||$48.95||Avg. volume||490,598|
|50-day MA||$45.12||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$39.28||Market Cap||2.42B|
Prestige Consumer Healthcare Inc. (PBH) Company Bio
Prestige Brands Holdings markets and distributes brand name over-the-counter health-care and household products throughout the U.S., Canada, Australia, and in certain other international markets. Core brands include Monistat women's health products, Nix lice treatments, Chloraseptic sore throat treatments, Compound W wart treatments, Clear Eyes eye care products, Little Remedies pediatric products, The Doctor's NightGuard dental protector, Efferdent denture care products, Luden's throat drops, Dramamine motion sickness treatments, BC and Goody's headache remedies, Beano gas prevention, Debrox earwax remover, and in Canada, Gaviscon antacid. The company was founded in 1996 and is based in Tarrytown, New York.
PBH Price Forecast Based on DCF Valuation
|Current Price||DCF Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
Below please find a table outlining a discounted cash flow forecast for PBH, in which we model out valuation assuming a variety of terminal growth rates. To summarize, we found that Prestige Consumer Healthcare Inc ranked in the 51th percentile in terms of potential gain offered. We should note, though, that all scenearios modelled for this stock suggest it is overvalued. In terms of the factors that were most noteworthy in this DCF analysis for PBH, they are:
- In the past 5.5 years, Prestige Consumer Healthcare Inc has a compound free cash flow growth rate of 0.03%; that's better than only 24.77% of cash flow producing equities in the Healthcare sector, where it is classified.
- 59% of the company's capital comes from equity, which is greater than just 21.93% of stocks in our cash flow based forecasting set.
- Prestige Consumer Healthcare Inc's weighted average cost of capital (WACC) is 9%; for context, that number is higher than merely 8.6% of tickers in our DCF set.
|Terminal Growth Rate in Free Cash Flow||Return Relative to Current Share Price|
PBH Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
PBH Latest Social Stream
View Full PBH Social Stream
Latest PBH News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Prestige Consumer Healthcare Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate PBH as an investment opportunity.
On the call with me are Ron Lombardi, our Chairman, President, and CEO; and Christine Sacco, our CFO. Reconciliations between the nearest GAAP financial measures are included in today's earnings release and slide presentation.
Prestige Brands (PBH) delivered earnings and revenue surprises of 0.00% and 3.25%, respectively, for the quarter ended March 2021. Do the numbers hold clues to what lies ahead for the stock?
NEW YORK, NY / ACCESSWIRE / May 6, 2021 / Prestige Consumer Healthcare, Inc. (NYSE:PBH) will be discussing their earnings results in their 2021 Fourth Quarter Earnings call to be held on May 6, 2021 at 8:30 AM Eastern Time.
Company Exceeds Full Year 2021 Guidance for Revenue, Adjusted EPS and Free Cash FlowRevenue was $237.8 Million in Q4 and $943.4 in Full-Year Fiscal 2021Record Diluted EPS of $3.25 for Full-Year Fiscal 2021Net Cash Provided by Operating Activities for Fiscal 2021 of $235.6 million and Record Adjusted Free Cash Flow of $213.4 Million in Full-Year Fiscal 2021Provides Full-Year Fiscal 2022 Outlook for Revenue and Earnings Per Share of $957 to $962 Million and $3.58 or More, Respectively TARRYTOWN, N.Y., May 06, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Prestige Consumer Healthcare Inc. (NYSE:PBH) today reported financial results for its fourth quarter and fiscal year ended March 31, 2021. “We exceeded full year 2021 guidance by generating solid earnings and cash flow growth along with market share gains. Th...
How far off is Prestige Consumer Healthcare Inc. ( NYSE:PBH ) from its intrinsic value? Using the most recent financial...
PBH Price Returns
Continue Researching PBHWant to do more research on Prestige Consumer Healthcare Inc's stock and its price? Try the links below:
Prestige Consumer Healthcare Inc (PBH) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Prestige Consumer Healthcare Inc (PBH) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Prestige Consumer Healthcare Inc (PBH) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch