Prestige Consumer Healthcare Inc. (PBH): Price and Financial Metrics
PBH Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$58.25||52-week high||$67.45|
|Prev. close||$58.08||52-week low||$48.51|
|Day high||$58.25||Avg. volume||252,652|
|50-day MA||$60.61||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$58.83||Market Cap||2.89B|
PBH Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
PBH POWR Grades
- PBH scores best on the Stability dimension, with a Stability rank ahead of 83.34% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for PBH is in Stability, which has been heading down over the past 179 days.
- PBH's current lowest rank is in the Momentum metric (where it is better than 17% of US stocks).
PBH Stock Summary
- Of note is the ratio of PRESTIGE CONSUMER HEALTHCARE INC's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; just 19.28% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- Over the past twelve months, PBH has reported earnings growth of -107.58%, putting it ahead of merely 13.99% of US stocks in our set.
- In terms of volatility of its share price, PBH is more volatile than merely 22.12% of stocks we're observing.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to PRESTIGE CONSUMER HEALTHCARE INC, a group of peers worth examining would be CVEO, CNDT, MCS, TUSK, and GROM.
- Visit PBH's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.prestigebrands.com.
PBH Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Healthcare stock, PBH's EV/EBIT ratio is 1550% lower, now standing at -174.
- PBH's EV/EBIT ratio has moved up 691.8 over the prior 223 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for PBH.
PBH Growth Metrics
- Its 5 year net cashflow from operations growth rate is now at 46.93%.
- Its 4 year net cashflow from operations growth rate is now at 46.93%.
- Its 4 year price growth rate is now at -19.9%.
The table below shows PBH's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
PBH's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- PBH has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 40.37% of graded US stocks.
- PBH's asset turnover comes in at 0.283 -- ranking 157th of 682 Pharmaceutical Products stocks.
- GHSI, KPTI, and CDTX are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with PBH.
The table below shows PBH's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
PBH Price Target
For more insight on analysts targets of PBH, see our PBH price target page. And for a list of of all stocks sorted by upside potential based on analyst target price, see our Top Price Target page.
|Average Price Target||$63.50||Average Broker Recommendation||1.58 (Moderate Buy)|
Prestige Consumer Healthcare Inc. (PBH) Company Bio
Prestige Brands Holdings markets and distributes brand name over-the-counter health-care and household products throughout the U.S., Canada, Australia, and in certain other international markets. Core brands include Monistat women's health products, Nix lice treatments, Chloraseptic sore throat treatments, Compound W wart treatments, Clear Eyes eye care products, Little Remedies pediatric products, The Doctor's NightGuard dental protector, Efferdent denture care products, Luden's throat drops, Dramamine motion sickness treatments, BC and Goody's headache remedies, Beano gas prevention, Debrox earwax remover, and in Canada, Gaviscon antacid. The company was founded in 1996 and is based in Tarrytown, New York.
PBH Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
PBH Latest Social Stream
View Full PBH Social Stream
Latest PBH News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about PRESTIGE CONSUMER HEALTHCARE INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate PBH as an investment opportunity.
Prestige Consumer Healthcare to Present at Upcoming Investor Conferences
TARRYTOWN, N.Y., June 05, 2023 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Prestige Consumer Healthcare Inc. (NYSE:PBH) today announced it will present at the William Blair Growth Stock Conference in Chicago on Tuesday, June 6, 2023 at 1:00 p.m. ET. The following week, the Company will participate in a fireside chat at the Oppenheimer Consumer Growth & E-Commerce Conference virtually on Monday, June 12, 2023 at 9:45 a.m. ET. All interested parties may access a live webcast of these events at www.prestigeconsumerhealthc
Prestige Consumer Healthcare (NYSE:PBH) shareholders are still up 62% over 5 years despite pulling back 3.5% in the past week
Stock pickers are generally looking for stocks that will outperform the broader market. And the truth is, you can make...
LCUT or PBH: Which Is the Better Value Stock Right Now?
LCUT vs. PBH: Which Stock Is the Better Value Option?
Goody’s® Introduces New “GET TO GOOD™” Marketing Campaign
The Powdered Pain Relief Brand Highlights Typical Consumers Who Cannot Let Discomfort Slow Them DownTARRYTOWN, N.Y., May 31, 2023 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Goody’s®, the fast acting, over-the-counter pain reliever in single dose powder form, announces the launch of its new national marketing campaign. The trusted brand in the south for over 90 years, Goody’s®, a Prestige Consumer Healthcare brand, will now be showcased countrywide with “GET TO GOOD™” featuring a diverse cast of characters including a
Dramamine® Eases Americans’ Travel Woes with ‘Ditch the Drama’ Sweepstakes Offering a Vacation to Anywhere in the World
This comes as 72% of Americans say they prefer someone else handle the planning for them, and nearly a third of Americans saying their plans won’t be finalized until weeks before.TARRYTOWN, N.Y., May 23, 2023 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Memorial Day is quickly approaching, leaving millions of Americans scrambling to finalize their travel plans before the rush of summer travel season. According to a recent survey* from Dramamine®, a Prestige Consumer Healthcare brand and the #1 pharmacist-recommended bra
PBH Price Returns
Continue Researching PBHWant to do more research on Prestige Consumer Healthcare Inc's stock and its price? Try the links below:
Prestige Consumer Healthcare Inc (PBH) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Prestige Consumer Healthcare Inc (PBH) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Prestige Consumer Healthcare Inc (PBH) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch
Loading social stream, please wait...