Potbelly Corporation (PBPB): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
PBPB POWR Grades
- PBPB scores best on the Sentiment dimension, with a Sentiment rank ahead of 91.5% of US stocks.
- PBPB's strongest trending metric is Momentum; it's been moving up over the last 48 weeks.
- PBPB ranks lowest in Quality; there it ranks in the 53rd percentile.
PBPB Stock Summary
- Potbelly Corp's capital turnover -- a measure of revenue relative to shareholder's equity -- is better than 99.84% of US listed stocks.
- With a price/sales ratio of 0.59, Potbelly Corp has a higher such ratio than merely 12.11% of stocks in our set.
- Equity multiplier, or assets relative to shareholders' equity, comes in at 30.41 for Potbelly Corp; that's greater than it is for 98.68% of US stocks.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to Potbelly Corp are CAH, SRLP, SNEX, STCN, and CWH.
- PBPB's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Potbelly Corp's official web site, go to www.potbelly.com.
PBPB Valuation Summary
- PBPB's price/sales ratio is 0.6; this is 80.65% lower than that of the median Consumer Cyclical stock.
- Over the past 96 months, PBPB's price/earnings ratio has gone down 80.1.
- PBPB's EV/EBIT ratio has moved down 97.8 over the prior 96 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for PBPB.
PBPB Growth Metrics
- Its year over year revenue growth rate is now at -29.42%.
- The year over year net income to common stockholders growth rate now stands at -252.2%.
- Its 3 year net cashflow from operations growth rate is now at -47.81%.
The table below shows PBPB's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
PBPB's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- PBPB has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 53.75% of graded US stocks.
- PBPB's asset turnover comes in at 1.148 -- ranking 7th of 80 Restaraunts Hotels Motels stocks.
- NDLS, CMG, and TAST are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with PBPB.
The table below shows PBPB's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
PBPB Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
PBPB Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$6.73||52-week high||$9.07|
|Prev. close||$6.99||52-week low||$3.30|
|Day high||$6.99||Avg. volume||131,537|
|50-day MA||$6.87||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$6.31||Market Cap||190.17M|
Potbelly Corporation (PBPB) Company Bio
PotBelly Corporation owns and operates Potbelly Sandwich Works sandwich shops in the United States. The company was founded in 1977 and is based in Chicago, Illinois.
Most Popular Stories View All
PBPB Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
PBPB Latest Social Stream
View Full PBPB Social Stream
Latest PBPB News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Potbelly Corp that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate PBPB as an investment opportunity.
Potbelly Corporation (NASDAQ: PBPB) ("Potbelly" or the "Company") the iconic neighborhood sandwich shop, announced today the launch of its new menu. The improved menu provides fans with three tasty new sandwiches, plus enhanced versions of the favorites they know and love. The update also features the introduction of three new sandwich sizes to fit any appetite and a simplified menu design for easier ordering.
Brings to Potbelly over 20 years of direct restaurant and CPG experience leading some of the world’s best-selling brands Brings to Potbelly over 20 years of direct restaurant and CPG experience leading some of the world’s best-selling brands
The second-quarter results of most names have exceeded estimates, but the sector faces challenges ahead due to labor shortages and rising costs.
Sales momentum accelerated throughout the second quarter, driven by ongoing recovery in the operating environment and impact from strategic initiatives
Potbelly (PBPB) delivered earnings and revenue surprises of 41.18% and -2.36%, respectively, for the quarter ended June 2021. Do the numbers hold clues to what lies ahead for the stock?
PBPB Price Returns