Potbelly Corporation (PBPB): Price and Financial Metrics
PBPB Stock Summary
- Potbelly Corp's capital turnover -- a measure of revenue relative to shareholder's equity -- is better than 93.28% of US listed stocks.
- PBPB's price/sales ratio is 0.24; that's higher than the P/S ratio of only 7.84% of US stocks.
- Shareholder yield, a measure of how much is returned to shareholders via dividends and share repurchases, for PBPB comes in at 14.81% -- higher than that of 86.93% of stocks in our set.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to PBPB, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are OMI, CCBG, LCNB, CVCY, and HWBK.
- Visit PBPB's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.potbelly.com.
PBPB Stock Price Chart More Charts
PBPB Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$4.11||52-week high||$9.42|
|Prev. close||$4.29||52-week low||$3.10|
|Day high||$4.31||Avg. volume||186,357|
|50-day MA||$4.42||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$5.04||Market Cap||97.03M|
Potbelly Corporation (PBPB) Company Bio
PotBelly Corporation owns and operates Potbelly Sandwich Works sandwich shops in the United States. The company was founded in 1977 and is based in Chicago, Illinois.