Potbelly Corporation (PBPB): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
PBPB Stock Summary
- Potbelly Corp's capital turnover -- a measure of revenue relative to shareholder's equity -- is better than merely 0.14% of US listed stocks.
- With a price/sales ratio of 0.49, Potbelly Corp has a higher such ratio than merely 10.8% of stocks in our set.
- PBPB's equity multiplier -- a measure of assets relative to shareholders'equity -- is greater than that of 99.81% of US stocks.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to Potbelly Corp, a group of peers worth examining would be BGI, RAIL, MCK, YI, and MKD.
- Visit PBPB's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.potbelly.com.
PBPB Valuation Summary
- PBPB's price/sales ratio is 0.6; this is 80.65% lower than that of the median Consumer Cyclical stock.
- Over the past 96 months, PBPB's price/earnings ratio has gone down 80.1.
- PBPB's EV/EBIT ratio has moved down 97.8 over the prior 96 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for PBPB.
PBPB Growth Metrics
- The 5 year net cashflow from operations growth rate now stands at -69.75%.
- The 4 year revenue growth rate now stands at 4.22%.
- The 4 year price growth rate now stands at -83.37%.
The table below shows PBPB's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
PBPB's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- PBPB has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 53.64% of graded US stocks.
- PBPB's asset turnover comes in at 1.148 -- ranking 7th of 79 Restaraunts Hotels Motels stocks.
- NDLS, TAST, and RRGB are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with PBPB.
The table below shows PBPB's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
PBPB Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
PBPB Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$5.65||52-week high||$8.14|
|Prev. close||$5.49||52-week low||$4.83|
|Day high||$5.81||Avg. volume||28,819|
|50-day MA||$5.69||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$5.88||Market Cap||163.05M|
Potbelly Corporation (PBPB) Company Bio
PotBelly Corporation owns and operates Potbelly Sandwich Works sandwich shops in the United States. The company was founded in 1977 and is based in Chicago, Illinois.
Most Popular Stories View All
PBPB Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
PBPB Latest Social Stream
View Full PBPB Social Stream
Latest PBPB News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Potbelly Corp that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate PBPB as an investment opportunity.
Potbelly (PBPB) doesn't possess the right combination of the two key ingredients for a likely earnings beat in its upcoming report. Get prepared with the key expectations.
Potbelly Corp (NASDAQ: PBPB ) has launched on the delivery.com platform . delivery.com users will … Full story available on Benzinga.com
Potbelly Corporation Announces Conference Call to Discuss Fourth Quarter and Full-Year 2021 Results on March 3
Company to provide greater detail surrounding its three year growth objectives Company to provide greater detail surrounding its three year growth objectives
Potbelly Corporation (NASDAQ: PBPB) ("Potbelly" or the "Company") and its legion of fans across the country have another reason to rejoice in 2022.
CHICAGO, Dec. 15, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Potbelly Corporation (NASDAQ: PBPB) (“Potbelly” or the “Company”), the iconic neighborhood sandwich shop, today announced that senior management will participate in the Wolfe Research Global Consumer Growth Conference on December 15, 2021. Bob Wright, Chief Executive Officer will be participating in a State of the Restaurant Industry panel discussion at the conference hosted by Wolfe’s Senior Vice President of Consumer Research, Fred Wrightman. Additionally, senior management will be conducting one-on-one meetings with investors in attendance at the conference.
PBPB Price Returns