Potbelly Corporation (PBPB): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
PBPB POWR Grades
- PBPB scores best on the Growth dimension, with a Growth rank ahead of 90.77% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for PBPB is in Value, which has been heading up over the past 93 days.
- PBPB ranks lowest in Momentum; there it ranks in the 56th percentile.
PBPB Stock Summary
- The capital turnover (annual revenue relative to shareholder's equity) for PBPB is 410.02 -- better than 99.96% of US stocks.
- The price/operating cash flow metric for POTBELLY CORP is higher than 91.06% of stocks in our set with a positive cash flow.
- PBPB's equity multiplier -- a measure of assets relative to shareholders'equity -- is greater than that of just 0.66% of US stocks.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to POTBELLY CORP are SURG, TUEM, ESTA, DDL, and CAPL.
- Visit PBPB's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.potbelly.com.
PBPB Valuation Summary
- PBPB's price/sales ratio is 0.4; this is 77.78% lower than that of the median Consumer Cyclical stock.
- PBPB's price/sales ratio has moved down 2.6 over the prior 111 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for PBPB.
PBPB Growth Metrics
- Its year over year price growth rate is now at 0%.
- Its 2 year revenue growth rate is now at 0.25%.
- Its 5 year net cashflow from operations growth rate is now at -72.32%.
The table below shows PBPB's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
PBPB's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- PBPB has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 53.64% of graded US stocks.
- PBPB's asset turnover comes in at 1.148 -- ranking 7th of 79 Restaraunts Hotels Motels stocks.
- NDLS, TAST, and RRGB are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with PBPB.
The table below shows PBPB's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
PBPB Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
PBPB Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$5.18||52-week high||$7.14|
|Prev. close||$5.50||52-week low||$4.31|
|Day high||$5.42||Avg. volume||36,751|
|50-day MA||$5.13||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$5.57||Market Cap||149.25M|
Potbelly Corporation (PBPB) Company Bio
PotBelly Corporation owns and operates Potbelly Sandwich Works sandwich shops in the United States. The company was founded in 1977 and is based in Chicago, Illinois.
Most Popular Stories View All
PBPB Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
PBPB Latest Social Stream
View Full PBPB Social Stream
Latest PBPB News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about POTBELLY CORP that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate PBPB as an investment opportunity.
The Chicago-based sandwich chain has extended development rights with several existing franchisees across the Southeast.
Potbelly Drives Franchise Momentum through End of Year with Four Additional Shop Development Agreements
Existing Franchisees Extend Relationship with the Iconic Brand Demonstrating Enthusiasm for the Company’s DirectionCHICAGO, Dec. 05, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Potbelly Corporation (NASDAQ: PBPB) (“Potbelly” or the “Company”) announced today it is successfully continuing to build upon its Franchise Growth Acceleration Initiative through the execution of development agreements with several existing franchisees. The agreements extend development rights with Brent Brouse (Greenville and Wilmington, N
CHICAGO, Dec. 02, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Potbelly Corporation (NASDAQ: PBPB) (“Potbelly” or the “Company”), the iconic neighborhood sandwich shop, today announced that Bob Wright, Chief Executive Officer and Steve Cirulis, Chief Financial Officer, will host individual meetings as well as participate in a restaurant-industry panel at the Wolfe Conference and present at the Sidoti Conference: Wolfe Research Global Consumer Growth Conference on Monday, December 5, 2022 at 2:20PM ET Bob and Steve
CHICAGO, Nov. 15, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Potbelly Corporation (NASDAQ: PBPB) (“Potbelly” or the “Company”), the iconic neighborhood sandwich shop, today announced that management will participate at the Stephens Annual Investment Conference on Wednesday, November 16, 2022. Bob Wright, Chief Executive Officer and Steve Cirulis, Chief Financial Officer, are scheduled to participate in a fireside chat at 1:00 PM ET and hold one-on-one meetings with investors. Interested parties can access a repla
In this article, we will take a look at the top 10 restaurant stocks under $10. If you want to skip our industry analysis, you can go straight to the Top 5 Restaurant Stocks Under $10. The restaurant industry is showing signs of recovery as the ease in inflation levels and fall in gas prices […]
PBPB Price Returns