Potbelly Corporation (PBPB): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
PBPB POWR Grades
- PBPB scores best on the Sentiment dimension, with a Sentiment rank ahead of 91.22% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for PBPB is in Growth, which has been heading up over the past 47 weeks.
- PBPB's current lowest rank is in the Quality metric (where it is better than 53.64% of US stocks).
PBPB Stock Summary
- Potbelly Corp's capital turnover -- a measure of revenue relative to shareholder's equity -- is better than just 0% of US listed stocks.
- PBPB's price/sales ratio is 0.47; that's higher than the P/S ratio of just 9.04% of US stocks.
- PBPB's equity multiplier -- a measure of assets relative to shareholders'equity -- is greater than that of 99.46% of US stocks.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to Potbelly Corp are APEN, KXIN, MCK, MKD, and BW.
- PBPB's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Potbelly Corp's official web site, go to www.potbelly.com.
PBPB Valuation Summary
- PBPB's price/sales ratio is 0.6; this is 80.65% lower than that of the median Consumer Cyclical stock.
- Over the past 96 months, PBPB's price/earnings ratio has gone down 80.1.
- PBPB's EV/EBIT ratio has moved down 97.8 over the prior 96 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for PBPB.
PBPB Growth Metrics
- Its 4 year net cashflow from operations growth rate is now at -69.75%.
- The year over year price growth rate now stands at 178.57%.
- The 5 year cash and equivalents growth rate now stands at 43.15%.
The table below shows PBPB's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
PBPB's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- PBPB has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 53.64% of graded US stocks.
- PBPB's asset turnover comes in at 1.148 -- ranking 7th of 79 Restaraunts Hotels Motels stocks.
- NDLS, TAST, and RRGB are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with PBPB.
The table below shows PBPB's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
PBPB Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
PBPB Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$5.58||52-week high||$9.07|
|Prev. close||$5.71||52-week low||$4.10|
|Day high||$5.71||Avg. volume||117,630|
|50-day MA||$6.25||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$6.60||Market Cap||160.43M|
Potbelly Corporation (PBPB) Company Bio
PotBelly Corporation owns and operates Potbelly Sandwich Works sandwich shops in the United States. The company was founded in 1977 and is based in Chicago, Illinois.
Most Popular Stories View All
PBPB Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
PBPB Latest Social Stream
View Full PBPB Social Stream
Latest PBPB News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Potbelly Corp that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate PBPB as an investment opportunity.
CHICAGO, Nov. 15, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Potbelly Corporation (NASDAQ: PBPB) (“Potbelly” or the “Company”), the iconic neighborhood sandwich shop, today announced that senior management will participate in the Northcoast Research Fall Management Forum on November 16, 2021. Bob Wright, Chief Executive Officer and Steve Cirulis, Chief Financial Officer, will be conducting one-on-one meetings with investors in attendance at the conference.
Achieved same-store-sales of +33.7% and higher AUVs, reaching annualized level of $1.05 million during the third quarter
Potbelly (PBPB) delivered earnings and revenue surprises of 0.00% and 3.24%, respectively, for the quarter ended September 2021. Do the numbers hold clues to what lies ahead for the stock?
Fmr LLC purchased a new stake in shares of Potbelly Co. (NASDAQ:PBPB) during the second quarter, according to its most recent Form 13F filing with the Securities & Exchange Commission. The firm purchased 470,430 shares of the company’s stock, valued at approximately $3,716,000. Fmr LLC owned 1.66% of Potbelly as of its most recent SEC […]
CHICAGO, Oct. 27, 2021 /PRNewswire/ -- National Sandwich Day 2021 will be one to remember for a legion of Potbelly (NASDAQ: PBPB) loyalists as well as brand newcomers. On Wednesday, Nov. 3, the iconic neighborhood sandwich shop that commands a cult-like following across the country, is
PBPB Price Returns