Powerbridge Technologies Co. Ltd. (PBTS): Price and Financial Metrics
PBTS Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$1.39||52-week high||$444.00|
|Prev. close||$2.11||52-week low||$1.26|
|Day high||$1.62||Avg. volume||201,901|
|50-day MA||$1.98||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$15.52||Market Cap||1.65M|
PBTS Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
PBTS POWR Grades
- PBTS scores best on the Sentiment dimension, with a Sentiment rank ahead of 80.67% of US stocks.
- PBTS's strongest trending metric is Value; it's been moving up over the last 29 days.
- PBTS ranks lowest in Quality; there it ranks in the 0th percentile.
PBTS Stock Summary
- PBTS has a market capitalization of $2,071,020 -- more than approximately only 0.67% of US stocks.
- The volatility of POWERBRIDGE TECHNOLOGIES CO LTD's share price is greater than that of 99.33% US stocks with at least 200 days of trading history.
- POWERBRIDGE TECHNOLOGIES CO LTD's shareholder yield -- a measure of how much capital is returned to stockholders via dividends and buybacks -- is -631.35%, greater than the shareholder yield of only 0.76% of stocks in our set.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to POWERBRIDGE TECHNOLOGIES CO LTD, a group of peers worth examining would be ABVC, HIPO, DNMR, HCAT, and RNG.
- PBTS's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit POWERBRIDGE TECHNOLOGIES CO LTD's official web site, go to www.powerbridge.com.
PBTS Valuation Summary
- PBTS's price/earnings ratio is -0.1; this is 100.38% lower than that of the median Technology stock.
- PBTS's price/sales ratio has moved down 1.8 over the prior 54 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for PBTS.
PBTS's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- PBTS has a Quality Grade of F, ranking ahead of 0.62% of graded US stocks.
- PBTS's asset turnover comes in at 0.39 -- ranking 377th of 561 Business Services stocks.
- 500 - Internal server error
The table below shows PBTS's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
Powerbridge Technologies Co. Ltd. (PBTS) Company Bio
Powerbridge Technologies Co. Ltd. is engaged in the provision of software application and technology solutions to corporate and government customers. The company was founded by Ben B Lor and Shiang Stewart Lor in 1997 and is headquartered in Zhuhai, China.
PBTS Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
PBTS Latest Social Stream
View Full PBTS Social Stream
Latest PBTS News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about POWERBRIDGE TECHNOLOGIES CO LTD that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate PBTS as an investment opportunity.
Powerbridge Technologies Co., Ltd. Announces Receipt of Nasdaq Notification Letter Regarding Minimum Bid Price Deficiency
Powerbridge Technologies Co., Ltd. (Nasdaq: PBTS) (the "Company" or "PBTS"), a provider of multi-industry technology solutions, today announced that it has received a notification letter (the "Notification Letter") from the Nasdaq Stock Market LLC (the "Nasdaq") dated August 11, 2023, notifying the Company that it is not in compliance with the minimum bid price requirement as set forth under Nasdaq Listing Rule 5550(a)(2) for continued listing on the Nasdaq. This press release is issued pursuant
In this piece, we will take a look at the fifteen worst performing technology stocks in 2023. If you want to skip a background on the tech sector and particularly the stock market, then take a look at 5 Worst Performing Tech Stocks in 2023. When it comes to mega cap stocks, the technology sector […]
Powerbridge Subsidiary Aledu Partners With Client To Integrate AI-Engineered Reading App Leveraging AI And ChatGPT
Powerbridge Technologies (Nasdaq: PBTS), a leading provider of multi-industry technology solutions, announce today that its subsidiary, Ascendent Insight Education Co., Ltd. ("AIedu") has formed a strategic partnership with a prominent player in the education industry to drive innovation in AI education. This partnership aims to leverage the partner company's extensive user base and market presence to accelerate the adoption of AIedu's flagship product, the Little Egg App.
Powerbridge Technologies Announces Strategic Joint Venture to Drive Digital Financial Innovation for Agriculture and Livestock Industries
Powerbridge Technologies, a provider of multi-industry technology solutions (Nasdaq: PBTS), has announced a strategic joint venture to establish Agro Digital Fintech Co., Ltd. ("Agro Digital or the Company"), a fintech and asset digitization company focused on the agriculture and livestock farming industries. The Company aims to create a robust digital financial ecosystem that drives value creation and leverages China's Rural Revitalization Initiative ("the Initiative").
Powerbridge Technologies Strengthens Collaboration with Prominent Phone Manufacturer to Drive Digital Trade Advancements
Powerbridge Technologies (Nasdaq: PBTS), a leading provider of multi-industry technology solutions, has announced it has secured a second contract with OPPO, a globally recognized smart device manufacturer to implement Powerbridge Customs Clearance System (G-CIS) for OPPO's export operations in Southeast Asia.
PBTS Price Returns