PCB Bancorp (PCB): Price and Financial Metrics
PCB Stock Summary
- Pcb Bancorp's stock had its IPO on August 10, 2018, making it an older stock than merely 2.16% of US equities in our set.
- With a price/earnings ratio of 5.71, Pcb Bancorp P/E ratio is greater than that of about only 17.22% of stocks in our set with positive earnings.
- Equity multiplier, or assets relative to shareholders' equity, comes in at 7.72 for Pcb Bancorp; that's greater than it is for 86.59% of US stocks.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to PCB, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are QCRH, RBB, PUB, CCB, and WTFC.
- Visit PCB's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.paccity.net.
PCB Stock Price Chart More Charts
PCB Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$8.35||52-week high||$19.18|
|Prev. close||$8.64||52-week low||$7.31|
|Day high||$8.98||Avg. volume||36,106|
|50-day MA||$12.81||Dividend yield||4.79%|
|200-day MA||$15.68||Market Cap||128.54M|
PCB Bancorp (PCB) Company Bio
Pacific City Financial Corporation operates as a bank holding company for Pacific City Bank that provides various commercial banking products and services to individuals, professionals, and small-to-medium sized businesses in Southern California. The company was founded in 2003 and is based in Los Angeles, California.