PCB Bancorp (PCB): Price and Financial Metrics
PCB Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$15.00||52-week high||$20.24|
|Prev. close||$15.08||52-week low||$12.86|
|Day high||$15.16||Avg. volume||38,406|
|50-day MA||$15.93||Dividend yield||4.66%|
|200-day MA||$15.92||Market Cap||215.16M|
PCB Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
PCB POWR Grades
- Value is the dimension where PCB ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 81.45% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for PCB is in Growth, which has been heading up over the past 177 days.
- PCB ranks lowest in Growth; there it ranks in the 38th percentile.
PCB Stock Summary
- PCB's current price/earnings ratio is 6.56, which is higher than just 14.16% of US stocks with positive earnings.
- For PCB, its debt to operating expenses ratio is greater than that reported by just 14.71% of US equities we're observing.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of -22.24%, PCB BANCORP's debt growth rate surpasses just 14.21% of about US stocks.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to PCB BANCORP, a group of peers worth examining would be MCBC, SMBK, VRA, BCML, and FL.
- Visit PCB's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.paccity.net.
PCB Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Financial Services stock, PCB's price/earnings ratio is 31.58% lower, now standing at 6.5.
- PCB's price/earnings ratio has moved down 12.8 over the prior 62 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for PCB.
PCB's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- PCB has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 41.6% of graded US stocks.
- PCB's asset turnover comes in at 0.04 -- ranking 173rd of 428 Banking stocks.
- 500 - Internal server error
The table below shows PCB's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
PCB Bancorp (PCB) Company Bio
Pacific City Financial Corporation operates as a bank holding company for Pacific City Bank that provides various commercial banking products and services to individuals, professionals, and small-to-medium sized businesses in Southern California. The company was founded in 2003 and is based in Los Angeles, California.
PCB Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
PCB Latest Social Stream
View Full PCB Social Stream
Latest PCB News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about PCB BANCORP that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate PCB as an investment opportunity.
Potential PCB Bancorp ( NASDAQ:PCB ) shareholders may wish to note that the Independent Chairman of the Board, Sang...
Regular readers will know that we love our dividends at Simply Wall St, which is why it's exciting to see PCB Bancorp...
LOS ANGELES, August 03, 2023--PCB Bancorp (the "Company") (NASDAQ: PCB), the holding company of PCB Bank, announced that on August 2, 2023, its Board of Directors approved a stock repurchase program authorizing the repurchase of up to 720,000 shares of the Company’s outstanding common stock, which is approximately 5% of the outstanding shares. The stock repurchase program expires on August 2, 2024.
LOS ANGELES--(BUSINESS WIRE)--PCB Bancorp (the “Company”) (NASDAQ: PCB), the holding company of PCB Bank (the “Bank”), today reported net income of $7.5 million, or $0.52 per diluted common share, for the second quarter of 2023, compared with $10.3 million, or $0.70 per diluted common share, for the previous quarter and $9.1 million, or $0.60 per diluted common share, for the year-ago quarter.
The Independent Chairman of the Board of PCB Bancorp (NASDAQ:PCB), Sang Lee, Just Bought 1.2% More Shares
Investors who take an interest in PCB Bancorp ( NASDAQ:PCB ) should definitely note that the Independent Chairman of...
PCB Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|