PCB Bancorp (PCB): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
PCB POWR Grades
- PCB scores best on the Momentum dimension, with a Momentum rank ahead of 82.98% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for PCB is in Stability, which has been heading down over the past 179 days.
- PCB ranks lowest in Sentiment; there it ranks in the 10th percentile.
PCB Stock Summary
- PCB's current price/earnings ratio is 5.97, which is higher than merely 15.37% of US stocks with positive earnings.
- PCB's equity multiplier -- a measure of assets relative to shareholders'equity -- is greater than that of 85.47% of US stocks.
- The volatility of PCB BANCORP's share price is greater than that of just 5.6% US stocks with at least 200 days of trading history.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to PCB BANCORP are HFWA, SMBK, SHBI, UBFO, and HMNF.
- Visit PCB's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.paccity.net.
PCB Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Financial Services stock, PCB's price/earnings ratio is 37.89% lower, now standing at 5.9.
- Over the past 56 months, PCB's price/sales ratio has gone down 2.7.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for PCB.
PCB's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- PCB has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 41.6% of graded US stocks.
- PCB's asset turnover comes in at 0.04 -- ranking 173rd of 428 Banking stocks.
- 500 - Internal server error
The table below shows PCB's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
PCB Price Target
For more insight on analysts targets of PCB, see our PCB price target page. And for a list of of all stocks sorted by upside potential based on analyst target price, see our Top Price Target page.
|Average Price Target||$20.33||Average Broker Recommendation||1.67 (Moderate Buy)|
PCB Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
PCB Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$14.09||52-week high||$23.85|
|Prev. close||$13.87||52-week low||$13.60|
|Day high||$14.10||Avg. volume||50,853|
|50-day MA||$17.49||Dividend yield||4.33%|
|200-day MA||$18.47||Market Cap||203.02M|
PCB Bancorp (PCB) Company Bio
Pacific City Financial Corporation operates as a bank holding company for Pacific City Bank that provides various commercial banking products and services to individuals, professionals, and small-to-medium sized businesses in Southern California. The company was founded in 2003 and is based in Los Angeles, California.
Most Popular Stories View All
PCB Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
PCB Latest Social Stream
View Full PCB Social Stream
Latest PCB News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about PCB BANCORP that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate PCB as an investment opportunity.
PCB Bancorp's (NASDAQ:PCB) three-year total shareholder returns outpace the underlying earnings growth
PCB Bancorp ( NASDAQ:PCB ) shareholders might be concerned after seeing the share price drop 15% in the last quarter...
PCB Bancorp Announces New Advisory Board Member for PCB Bank
LOS ANGELES, March 07, 2023--PCB Bancorp (the "Company") (Nasdaq: PCB), the holding company of PCB Bank (the "Bank") today announced the appointment of Robert "Bob" McGibbon as an Advisory Board Member of the Bank effective March 1, 2023. In his role as an Advisory Board Member, Mr. McGibbon is expected to assist the Bank with Board member training, policy and procedures review, and advising on new products and services from a regulatory perspective, among other areas of advice.
Should You Buy PCB Bancorp (NASDAQ:PCB) For Its Upcoming Dividend?
It looks like PCB Bancorp ( NASDAQ:PCB ) is about to go ex-dividend in the next 4 days. The ex-dividend date occurs one...
PCB Bancorp Reports Earnings of $8.7 million for Q4 2022 and $35.0 million for 2022
LOS ANGELES, January 26, 2023--PCB Bancorp (the "Company") (NASDAQ: PCB), the holding company of PCB Bank (the "Bank"), today reported net income of $8.7 million, or $0.58 per diluted common share, for the fourth quarter of 2022, compared with $7.0 million, or $0.46 per diluted common share, for the previous quarter and $10.7 million, or $0.70 per diluted common share, for the year-ago quarter. For 2022, net income was $35.0 million, or $2.31 per diluted common share, compared with $40.1 million
PCB Bancorp Announces Amendment to Stock Repurchase Plan
LOS ANGELES, January 26, 2023--PCB Bancorp (the "Company") (NASDAQ: PCB), the holding company of PCB Bank, announced that on January 26, 2023, its Board of Directors approved an amendment (the "Repurchase Program Amendment") to its current repurchase program that was approved and announced on July 28, 2022. The original repurchase program authorized the repurchase of up to 5% of the Company’s outstanding common stock as of the date of the board meeting, which represented 747,938 shares, through
PCB Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
Continue Researching PCBWant to do more research on Pcb Bancorp's stock and its price? Try the links below:
Pcb Bancorp (PCB) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Pcb Bancorp (PCB) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Pcb Bancorp (PCB) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch
Loading social stream, please wait...