PCB Bancorp (PCB): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
PCB POWR Grades
- PCB scores best on the Momentum dimension, with a Momentum rank ahead of 93.67% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for PCB is in Stability, which has been heading up over the past 169 days.
- PCB's current lowest rank is in the Quality metric (where it is better than 50.03% of US stocks).
PCB Stock Summary
- Pcb Bancorp's stock had its IPO on August 10, 2018, making it an older stock than only 10.45% of US equities in our set.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of -87.08%, Pcb Bancorp's debt growth rate surpasses only 2.8% of about US stocks.
- Pcb Bancorp's shareholder yield -- a measure of how much capital is returned to stockholders via dividends and buybacks -- is 40.71%, greater than the shareholder yield of 94.83% of stocks in our set.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to PCB, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are QCRH, SMBK, SFBC, ALRS, and BKSC.
- PCB's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Pcb Bancorp's official web site, go to www.paccity.net.
PCB Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Financial Services stock, PCB's price/sales ratio is 200% higher, now standing at 3.6.
- Over the past 37 months, PCB's EV/EBIT ratio has gone down 2.2.
- Over the past 37 months, PCB's price/earnings ratio has gone down 8.7.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for PCB.
PCB's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- PCB has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 41.6% of graded US stocks.
- PCB's asset turnover comes in at 0.04 -- ranking 173rd of 428 Banking stocks.
- 500 - Internal server error
The table below shows PCB's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
PCB Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
PCB Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$22.06||52-week high||$24.94|
|Prev. close||$22.54||52-week low||$11.05|
|Day high||$22.69||Avg. volume||73,968|
|50-day MA||$22.40||Dividend yield||2.13%|
|200-day MA||$19.31||Market Cap||327.41M|
PCB Bancorp (PCB) Company Bio
Pacific City Financial Corporation operates as a bank holding company for Pacific City Bank that provides various commercial banking products and services to individuals, professionals, and small-to-medium sized businesses in Southern California. The company was founded in 2003 and is based in Los Angeles, California.
Most Popular Stories View All
PCB Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
PCB Latest Social Stream
View Full PCB Social Stream
Latest PCB News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Pcb Bancorp that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate PCB as an investment opportunity.
The most you can lose on any stock (assuming you don't use leverage) is 100% of your money. On the other hand, if you...
Rising demand for loans, freeing up of loan loss reserves and government stimulus instill investor confidence amid a low interest rate environment for banks like SBNY, MCB, PCB and HAFC.
LOS ANGELES, December 16, 2021--On December 14, 2021, the U.S. Department of Treasury (the "Treasury") informed PCB Bancorp, a California corporation (the "Company"), the holding company of Pacific City Bank (the "Bank"), that the Treasury has reviewed the Company’s application to receive a capital investment from the Treasury under the Emergency Capital Investment Program ("ECIP"), and that the Company would be eligible to receive an ECIP investment in an amount up to $69,141,000 in the form of
The big shareholder groups in PCB Bancorp ( NASDAQ:PCB ) have power over the company. Institutions will often hold...
ACI, CIB, HCC, CF, and PCB have been added to the Zacks Rank #1 (Strong Buy) List on November 10th.
PCB Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|