PCB Bancorp (PCB): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
PCB POWR Grades
- PCB scores best on the Stability dimension, with a Stability rank ahead of 92.89% of US stocks.
- PCB's strongest trending metric is Growth; it's been moving down over the last 177 days.
- PCB's current lowest rank is in the Sentiment metric (where it is better than 25.58% of US stocks).
PCB Stock Summary
- PCB's one year PEG ratio, measuring expected growth in earnings next year relative to current common stock price is 159.35 -- higher than 86.16% of US-listed equities with positive expected earnings growth.
- Equity multiplier, or assets relative to shareholders' equity, comes in at 7.62 for PCB BANCORP; that's greater than it is for 85.97% of US stocks.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of -58.56%, PCB BANCORP's debt growth rate surpasses just 4.26% of about US stocks.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to PCB BANCORP, a group of peers worth examining would be RBCAA, LSBK, OFG, BCML, and MGYR.
- PCB's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit PCB BANCORP's official web site, go to www.paccity.net.
PCB Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Financial Services stock, PCB's price/earnings ratio is 34.78% lower, now standing at 7.5.
- Over the past 52 months, PCB's EV/EBIT ratio has gone down 3.1.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for PCB.
PCB's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- PCB has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 41.6% of graded US stocks.
- PCB's asset turnover comes in at 0.04 -- ranking 173rd of 428 Banking stocks.
- 500 - Internal server error
The table below shows PCB's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
PCB Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
PCB Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$18.26||52-week high||$26.04|
|Prev. close||$18.07||52-week low||$17.96|
|Day high||$18.42||Avg. volume||59,802|
|50-day MA||$18.78||Dividend yield||3.29%|
|200-day MA||$19.92||Market Cap||270.25M|
PCB Bancorp (PCB) Company Bio
Pacific City Financial Corporation operates as a bank holding company for Pacific City Bank that provides various commercial banking products and services to individuals, professionals, and small-to-medium sized businesses in Southern California. The company was founded in 2003 and is based in Los Angeles, California.
Most Popular Stories View All
PCB Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
PCB Latest Social Stream
View Full PCB Social Stream
Latest PCB News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about PCB BANCORP that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate PCB as an investment opportunity.
PCB Bancorp ( NASDAQ:PCB ) Third Quarter 2022 Results Key Financial Results Revenue: US$23.4m (down 13% from 3Q 2021...
Some investors rely on dividends for growing their wealth, and if you're one of those dividend sleuths, you might be...
Sang Lee Is The Independent Chairman of the Board of PCB Bancorp (NASDAQ:PCB) And Just Spent US$228k On Shares
Investors who take an interest in PCB Bancorp ( NASDAQ:PCB ) should definitely note that the Independent Chairman of...
LOS ANGELES, October 27, 2022--PCB Bancorp (the "Company") (NASDAQ: PCB), the holding company of PCB Bank (the "Bank"), today reported net income of $7.0 million, or $0.46 per diluted common share, for the third quarter of 2022, compared with $9.1 million, or $0.60 per diluted common share, for the previous quarter and $11.0 million, or $0.73 per diluted common share, for the year-ago quarter.
LOS ANGELES, October 27, 2022--PCB Bancorp (the "Company") (NASDAQ: PCB), the holding company of PCB Bank, announced that on October 27, 2022, its Board of Directors declared a quarterly cash dividend of $0.15 per common share. The dividend will be paid on or about November 18, 2022, to shareholders of record as of the close of business on November 10, 2022.
PCB Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|