PCB Bancorp (PCB): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
PCB POWR Grades
- PCB scores best on the Growth dimension, with a Growth rank ahead of 83.97% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for PCB is in Stability, which has been heading down over the past 47 weeks.
- PCB ranks lowest in Quality; there it ranks in the 42nd percentile.
PCB Stock Summary
- Pcb Bancorp's stock had its IPO on August 10, 2018, making it an older stock than just 8.58% of US equities in our set.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of -87.5%, Pcb Bancorp's debt growth rate surpasses only 2.88% of about US stocks.
- Shareholder yield, a measure of how much is returned to shareholders via dividends and share repurchases, for PCB comes in at 45.57% -- higher than that of 94.93% of stocks in our set.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to Pcb Bancorp are EBMT, OPBK, BOCH, FFWM, and HMNF.
- Visit PCB's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.paccity.net.
PCB Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Financial Services stock, PCB's price/sales ratio is 200% higher, now standing at 3.6.
- Over the past 37 months, PCB's EV/EBIT ratio has gone down 2.2.
- Over the past 37 months, PCB's price/earnings ratio has gone down 8.7.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for PCB.
PCB's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- PCB has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 42.61% of graded US stocks.
- PCB's asset turnover comes in at 0.04 -- ranking 177th of 437 Banking stocks.
- 500 - Internal server error
The table below shows PCB's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
PCB Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
PCB Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$19.98||52-week high||$21.29|
|Prev. close||$20.08||52-week low||$8.20|
|Day high||$20.00||Avg. volume||81,135|
|50-day MA||$18.85||Dividend yield||2.39%|
|200-day MA||$15.27||Market Cap||296.18M|
PCB Bancorp (PCB) Company Bio
Pacific City Financial Corporation operates as a bank holding company for Pacific City Bank that provides various commercial banking products and services to individuals, professionals, and small-to-medium sized businesses in Southern California. The company was founded in 2003 and is based in Los Angeles, California.
Most Popular Stories View All
PCB Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
PCB Latest Social Stream
View Full PCB Social Stream
Latest PCB News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Pcb Bancorp that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate PCB as an investment opportunity.
Some investors rely on dividends for growing their wealth, and if you're one of those dividend sleuths, you might be...
No matter what strategy an investor follows, the end result in view is always to find the strongest returns. That return on investment is where the profits lie – profits that can be pocketed, or spent, or reinvested to expand the portfolio. Finding them is the trick. For a savvy investor, a good starting point is filtering through the ‘noisy’ market data and finding stocks that feature both strong fundamentals and a solid growth history. Seeking out the stocks that have delivered returns, and ar
LOS ANGELES, July 22, 2021--PCB Bancorp (the "Company") (NASDAQ: PCB), the holding company of Pacific City Bank (the "Bank"), today reported net income of $9.8 million, or $0.64 per diluted common share for the second quarter of 2021, compared with $8.6 million, or $0.55 per diluted common share, for the previous quarter and $3.4 million, or $0.22 per diluted common share, for the year-ago quarter.
LOS ANGELES, July 22, 2021--PCB Bancorp (the "Company") (NASDAQ: PCB), the holding company of Pacific City Bank (the "Bank"), announced that on July 22, 2021, its Board of Directors declared a quarterly cash dividend of $0.12 per common share. The dividend will be paid on or about August 13, 2021, to shareholders of record as of the close of business on August 6, 2021.
Passive investing in index funds can generate returns that roughly match the overall market. But if you pick the right...
PCB Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|