PotlatchDeltic Corporation (PCH): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
PCH POWR Grades
- PCH scores best on the Value dimension, with a Value rank ahead of 88.52% of US stocks.
- PCH's strongest trending metric is Momentum; it's been moving up over the last 51 weeks.
- PCH ranks lowest in Stability; there it ranks in the 45th percentile.
PCH Stock Summary
- With a one year PEG ratio of 0.44, Potlatchdeltic Corp is expected to have a higher PEG ratio (a measure of how expensive a stock is relative to its expected earnings growth) than merely 2.59% of US stocks.
- PCH's went public 35.81 years ago, making it older than 92.68% of listed US stocks we're tracking.
- In terms of twelve month growth in earnings before interest and taxes, Potlatchdeltic Corp is reporting a growth rate of 1,660.67%; that's higher than 98.54% of US stocks.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to Potlatchdeltic Corp are ALCO, HRI, GLDD, RXT, and TROX.
- PCH's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Potlatchdeltic Corp's official web site, go to www.potlatchdeltic.com.
PCH Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Real Estate stock, PCH's price/sales ratio is 47.06% higher, now standing at 2.5.
- PCH's price/sales ratio has moved up 2 over the prior 243 months.
- Over the past 243 months, PCH's price/sales ratio has gone up 2.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for PCH.
PCH Growth Metrics
- The 3 year cash and equivalents growth rate now stands at 1245.32%.
- Its 3 year revenue growth rate is now at 68.05%.
- Its 2 year net cashflow from operations growth rate is now at 8.04%.
The table below shows PCH's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
PCH's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- PCH has a Quality Grade of B, ranking ahead of 85.91% of graded US stocks.
- PCH's asset turnover comes in at 0.585 -- ranking 32nd of 446 Trading stocks.
- EQR, GEO, and COHN are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with PCH.
The table below shows PCH's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
PCH Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
PCH Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$55.23||52-week high||$65.67|
|Prev. close||$54.79||52-week low||$41.06|
|Day high||$55.89||Avg. volume||458,579|
|50-day MA||$52.08||Dividend yield||2.97%|
|200-day MA||$53.75||Market Cap||3.70B|
PotlatchDeltic Corporation (PCH) Company Bio
PotlatchDeltic (newly named following Potlatch and Deltic Timber merger in February 2018) owns and manages timberlands located in Arkansas, Idaho, Minnesota and Wisconsin in the United States. The Company operates in three business segments: Resource, Wood Products and Real Estate. The company was founded in 1903 and is based in Spokane, Washington.
Most Popular Stories View All
PCH Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
PCH Latest Social Stream
View Full PCH Social Stream
Latest PCH News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Potlatchdeltic Corp that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate PCH as an investment opportunity.
Is PotlatchDeltic Corporation's (NASDAQ:PCH) Latest Stock Performance A Reflection Of Its Financial Health?
PotlatchDeltic (NASDAQ:PCH) has had a great run on the share market with its stock up by a significant 5.8% over the...
The rally in lumber and PotlatchDeltic is not looking transitory, so here's how to approach the latter.
SPOKANE, Wash., September 27, 2021--PotlatchDeltic Corporation (Nasdaq: PCH) will release third quarter earnings on Monday, October 25, after the market closes. The company will hold a live conference call and webcast on Tuesday, October 26 at 9:00 a.m. Pacific Time (12:00 p.m. Eastern Time) to discuss the results.
SPOKANE, Wash.--(BUSINESS WIRE)--PotlatchDeltic Corporation (Nasdaq: PCH) today announced changes to public access to its Idaho timberlands. Due to recent rainfall and lower temperatures in the region, fire risk has declined. As a result, the temporary motorized vehicle ban announced on July 22 has been lifted effective Monday, September 20. Motorized recreational vehicle use on Idaho property is permitted, except for a temporary restriction in cooperation with Idaho Department of Lands on the
SPOKANE, Wash.--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The board of directors of PotlatchDeltic Corporation (Nasdaq: PCH) declared a quarterly distribution on the Company''s common stock. The distribution of $0.41 per share is payable September 30, 2021 to stockholders of record on September 15, 2021. About PotlatchDeltic PotlatchDeltic (Nasdaq: PCH) is a leading Real Estate Investment Trust (REIT) that owns approximately 1.8 million acres of timberlands in Alabama, Arkansas, Idaho, Louisiana, Minnesota and Mississip
PCH Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|