PotlatchDeltic Corporation (PCH): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
PCH POWR Grades
- PCH scores best on the Quality dimension, with a Quality rank ahead of 83.13% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for PCH is in Growth, which has been heading down over the past 206 days.
- PCH ranks lowest in Momentum; there it ranks in the 39th percentile.
PCH Stock Summary
- Potlatchdeltic Corp's stock had its IPO on January 1, 1986, making it an older stock than 92.9% of US equities in our set.
- The ratio of debt to operating expenses for Potlatchdeltic Corp is higher than it is for about 91.41% of US stocks.
- Over the past twelve months, PCH has reported earnings growth of 733.92%, putting it ahead of 97.36% of US stocks in our set.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to Potlatchdeltic Corp are CTO, UE, OTTR, LTC, and ESBA.
- Visit PCH's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.potlatchdeltic.com.
PCH Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
PCH Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$60.08||52-week high||$65.67|
|Prev. close||$59.62||52-week low||$29.88|
|Day high||$60.71||Avg. volume||486,754|
|50-day MA||$56.82||Dividend yield||2.73%|
|200-day MA||$49.32||Market Cap||4.03B|
PotlatchDeltic Corporation (PCH) Company Bio
PotlatchDeltic (newly named following Potlatch and Deltic Timber merger in February 2018) owns and manages timberlands located in Arkansas, Idaho, Minnesota and Wisconsin in the United States. The Company operates in three business segments: Resource, Wood Products and Real Estate. The company was founded in 1903 and is based in Spokane, Washington.
PCH Price Forecast Based on DCF Valuation
|Current Price||DCF Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
The table below illustrates the output of a discounted cash flow forecast using a variety of scenarios for Potlatchdeltic Corp. To summarize, we found that Potlatchdeltic Corp ranked in the 88th percentile in terms of potential gain offered. Moreover, under all the scenarios we modelled, the output consistently forecasted positive returns. As for the metrics that stood out in our discounted cash flow analysis of Potlatchdeltic Corp, consider:
- Potlatchdeltic Corp's weighted average cost of capital (WACC) is 9%; for context, that number is higher than merely 20.26% of tickers in our DCF set.
- PCH's estimated cost of debt, based largely on its market capitalization and its interest coverage ratio, is 3%; for context, that number is higher than merely 20.26% of tickers in our DCF set.
- Relative to other stocks in its sector (Real Estate), Potlatchdeltic Corp has a reliance on debt greater than just 9.93% of them.
|Terminal Growth Rate in Free Cash Flow||Return Relative to Current Share Price|
PCH Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
PCH Latest Social Stream
View Full PCH Social Stream
Latest PCH News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Potlatchdeltic Corp that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate PCH as an investment opportunity.
PotlatchDeltic Corporation (Nasdaq: PCH) today released its 2020 Environmental, Social, and Governance (ESG) Report. The Report highlights PotlatchDeltic’s continued commitment to environmental stewardship, human capital management, supporting its communities, and towards creating sustainable value.
As lumber prices soar, it's a good time to check back in on shares of PotlatchDeltic Corp. . The shares are up from late December and lumber prices are still soaring higher. In the daily bar chart of PCH, below, we can see that prices have continued to rise this year.
PotlatchDeltic Corporation (PCH) Q1 2021 Earnings Conference Call April 27, 2021, 12:00 pm ET Company Participants Jerry Richards - VP & CFO Eric Cremers - President & CEO Conference Call Participants Ketan Mamtora - BMO Capital Markets Mark Weintraub - Seaport Global Kurt Yinger - D. A. Davidson Buck Horne...
Image source: The Motley Fool. Potlatchdeltic Corp (NASDAQ: PCH)Q1 2021 Earnings CallApr 27, 2021, 12:00 p.m. ETContents: Prepared Remarks Questions and Answers Call Participants Prepared Remarks: OperatorGood morning.
A Relative Strength Rating upgrade for Potlatch shows improving technical performance. Will it continue?
PCH Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|