PotlatchDeltic Corporation (PCH): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
PCH POWR Grades
- PCH scores best on the Value dimension, with a Value rank ahead of 83.1% of US stocks.
- PCH's strongest trending metric is Growth; it's been moving down over the last 31 weeks.
- PCH's current lowest rank is in the Momentum metric (where it is better than 31.59% of US stocks).
PCH Stock Summary
- With a one year PEG ratio of 1.5, Potlatchdeltic Corp is expected to have a higher PEG ratio (a measure of how expensive a stock is relative to its expected earnings growth) than only 8.25% of US stocks.
- Potlatchdeltic Corp's stock had its IPO on January 1, 1986, making it an older stock than 92.74% of US equities in our set.
- Over the past twelve months, PCH has reported earnings growth of 733.92%, putting it ahead of 97.18% of US stocks in our set.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to PCH, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are VNET, NYC, OTTR, VIRT, and CTO.
- PCH's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Potlatchdeltic Corp's official web site, go to www.potlatchdeltic.com.
PCH Valuation Summary
- PCH's EV/EBIT ratio is 9.2; this is 76.1% lower than that of the median Real Estate stock.
- Over the past 243 months, PCH's price/sales ratio has gone up 2.4.
- PCH's EV/EBIT ratio has moved up 50.6 over the prior 243 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for PCH.
PCH Growth Metrics
- Its 2 year net cashflow from operations growth rate is now at 8.04%.
- Its 2 year cash and equivalents growth rate is now at -22.33%.
- Its 5 year price growth rate is now at 6.25%.
The table below shows PCH's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
PCH Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
PCH Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$52.59||52-week high||$65.67|
|Prev. close||$51.75||52-week low||$38.46|
|Day high||$52.63||Avg. volume||492,519|
|50-day MA||$55.07||Dividend yield||3.12%|
|200-day MA||$51.97||Market Cap||3.53B|
PotlatchDeltic Corporation (PCH) Company Bio
PotlatchDeltic (newly named following Potlatch and Deltic Timber merger in February 2018) owns and manages timberlands located in Arkansas, Idaho, Minnesota and Wisconsin in the United States. The Company operates in three business segments: Resource, Wood Products and Real Estate. The company was founded in 1903 and is based in Spokane, Washington.
PCH Price Forecast Based on DCF Valuation
|Current Price||DCF Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
We started the process of determining a valid price forecast for Potlatchdeltic Corp with a discounted cash flow analysis -- the results of which can be found in the table below. To summarize, we found that Potlatchdeltic Corp ranked in the 88th percentile in terms of potential gain offered. More precisely, our analysis suggests the stock is undervalued by approximately 780.17% on a DCF basis. As for the metrics that stood out in our discounted cash flow analysis of Potlatchdeltic Corp, consider:
- Potlatchdeltic Corp's weighted average cost of capital (WACC) is 9%; for context, that number is higher than only 23.72% of tickers in our DCF set.
- PCH's estimated cost of debt, based largely on its market capitalization and its interest coverage ratio, is 3%; for context, that number is higher than only 23.72% of tickers in our DCF set.
- Relative to other stocks in its sector (Real Estate), Potlatchdeltic Corp has a reliance on debt greater than just 8.08% of them.
|Terminal Growth Rate in Free Cash Flow||Return Relative to Current Share Price|
PCH Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
PCH Latest Social Stream
View Full PCH Social Stream
Latest PCH News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Potlatchdeltic Corp that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate PCH as an investment opportunity.
SPOKANE, Wash., July 22, 2021--PotlatchDeltic Corporation (Nasdaq: PCH) today announced changes to public access to its Idaho timberlands. Due to severe fire danger in the region, effective immediately and until further notice, all public use of PotlatchDeltic privately-owned timberlands for recreation is suspended. The extreme fire season and continued dry conditions in Idaho are stressing available firefighting resources and risking public safety, property, and impacting wildlife. As a result,
Solid momentum in the housing market is likely to reflect on PotlatchDeltic's (PCH) second-quarter results.
PotlatchDeltic (NASDAQ:PCH) Has Compensated Shareholders With A Respectable 90% Return On Their Investment
If you buy and hold a stock for many years, you'd hope to be making a profit. Better yet, you'd like to see the share...
How do you pick the next stock to invest in? One way would be to spend days of research browsing through thousands of publicly traded companies. However, an easier way is to look at the stocks that smart money investors are collectively bullish on. Hedge funds and other institutional investors usually invest large amounts of […]
SPOKANE, Wash., July 12, 2021--PotlatchDeltic Corporation (Nasdaq: PCH) announced today the appointment of Ashlee Cribb as Vice President, Wood Products effective July 28. Ashlee succeeds Tom Temple, who will be retiring later this year.
PCH Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|