PotlatchDeltic Corporation (PCH): Price and Financial Metrics
PCH Stock Summary
- Potlatchdeltic Corp's stock had its IPO on January 1, 1986, making it an older stock than 92.41% of US equities in our set.
- Of note is the ratio of Potlatchdeltic Corp's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; 98.93% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- For PCH, its debt to operating expenses ratio is greater than that reported by 94.92% of US equities we're observing.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to Potlatchdeltic Corp are RYN, CSV, PQG, CVI, and TROX.
- PCH's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Potlatchdeltic Corp's official web site, go to www.potlatchdeltic.com.
PCH Stock Price Chart More Charts
PCH Price/Volume Stats
PotlatchDeltic Corporation (PCH) Company Bio
PotlatchDeltic (newly named following Potlatch and Deltic Timber merger in February 2018) owns and manages timberlands located in Arkansas, Idaho, Minnesota and Wisconsin in the United States. The Company operates in three business segments: Resource, Wood Products and Real Estate. The company was founded in 1903 and is based in Spokane, Washington.