PotlatchDeltic Corporation (PCH): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
PCH POWR Grades
- PCH scores best on the Sentiment dimension, with a Sentiment rank ahead of 87.91% of US stocks.
- PCH's strongest trending metric is Quality; it's been moving down over the last 179 days.
- PCH ranks lowest in Growth; there it ranks in the 13th percentile.
PCH Stock Summary
- PCH's went public 36.27 years ago, making it older than 92.84% of listed US stocks we're tracking.
- Of note is the ratio of Potlatchdeltic Corp's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; 97.97% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- For PCH, its debt to operating expenses ratio is greater than that reported by 91.71% of US equities we're observing.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to Potlatchdeltic Corp are HLX, ALCO, GRIN, SAIC, and CDK.
- Visit PCH's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.potlatchdeltic.com.
PCH Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Real Estate stock, PCH's price/sales ratio is 47.06% higher, now standing at 2.5.
- PCH's price/sales ratio has moved up 2 over the prior 243 months.
- Over the past 243 months, PCH's price/sales ratio has gone up 2.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for PCH.
PCH Growth Metrics
- Its year over year net income to common stockholders growth rate is now at 875.45%.
- The year over year price growth rate now stands at 81.75%.
- Its 4 year cash and equivalents growth rate is now at 920.46%.
The table below shows PCH's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
PCH's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- PCH has a Quality Grade of B, ranking ahead of 84.37% of graded US stocks.
- PCH's asset turnover comes in at 0.552 -- ranking 36th of 443 Trading stocks.
- EQR, AVB, and AAIC are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with PCH.
The table below shows PCH's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
PCH Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
PCH Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$53.20||52-week high||$61.77|
|Prev. close||$53.70||52-week low||$48.82|
|Day high||$54.32||Avg. volume||411,366|
|50-day MA||$53.79||Dividend yield||3.28%|
|200-day MA||$54.35||Market Cap||3.69B|
PotlatchDeltic Corporation (PCH) Company Bio
PotlatchDeltic (newly named following Potlatch and Deltic Timber merger in February 2018) owns and manages timberlands located in Arkansas, Idaho, Minnesota and Wisconsin in the United States. The Company operates in three business segments: Resource, Wood Products and Real Estate. The company was founded in 1903 and is based in Spokane, Washington.
Most Popular Stories View All
PCH Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
PCH Latest Social Stream
View Full PCH Social Stream
Latest PCH News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Potlatchdeltic Corp that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate PCH as an investment opportunity.
SPOKANE, Wash., February 22, 2022--PotlatchDeltic Corporation (Nasdaq: PCH) announced today that Eric J. Cremers, president and chief executive officer, and Jerald W. Richards, vice president and chief financial officer, will provide a company overview to investors at three upcoming Investor Conferences.
Zacks Industry Outlook Highlights: Weyerhaeuser Co., Louisiana-Pacific Corp., Rayonier Inc., PotlatchDeltic Corp. and Boise Cascade Co
Weyerhaeuser Co., Louisiana-Pacific Corp., Rayonier Inc., PotlatchDeltic Corp. and Boise Cascade Co are highlighted in this Industry Outlook article.
The Zacks Building Products - Wood industry is gaining from solid housing and home improvement activities. Industry players WY, LPX, RYN, PCH and BCC are set to gain the most from the demand surge.
SPOKANE, Wash., February 11, 2022--The board of directors of PotlatchDeltic Corporation (Nasdaq: PCH) declared a quarterly distribution on the Company's common stock. The distribution of $0.44 per share is payable March 31, 2022 to stockholders of record on March 4, 2022.
The Zacks Analyst Blog Highlights PotlatchDeltic, Weyerhaeuser, Boise Cascade, Louisiana-Pacific and Rayonier
PotlatchDeltic, Weyerhaeuser, Boise Cascade, Louisiana-Pacific and Rayonier are included in this blog.
PCH Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|