PotlatchDeltic Corporation (PCH) Dividends
Dividend Yield and Dividend History Highlights
- If you care about predictable cash flow, note that PCH reports less variability in its free cash flow than only 6.11% of the dividend stocks we're tracking.
- If you want to include this stock in your dividend portfolio, here are some dividend stocks that are NOT correlated with PCH that may be suitable potential portfolio mates: ATNI, AUY, LINC, HMI and CORE.
PCH Price Forecast Based on Dividend Discount Model
|Current Price||DDM Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
A technique commonly used by dividend investors to value dividend-issuing stocks is the Dividend Discount Model (DDM), which seeks to determine a fair share price based on the dividend provided by the company relative to a number of other company-specific factors. Regarding Potlatchdeltic Corp, the DDM model generated by StockNews estimates a return of negative 42.99% in comparison to its current price. Some interesting points we thought investors may wish to consider regarding the dividend discount model forecast for Potlatchdeltic Corp are:
- In comparison to other US listed dividend yielding stocks in the Real Estate sector, the expected return of -42.99%, based on the stock's current share price and target price based on a dividend discount model, is greater than just 17.8% of the DDM-forecasted return of its its sector peers.
- Compared to all dividend issuing stocks in our set, PCH has a discount rate lower than just 17.8% of them (a lower discount rate is associated with lower risk).
- A stock's beta generally indicates its volatility relative to the broader equity market; as for PCH, approximately just 14.19% of US-listed dividend issuers had a higher beta, and thus may have greater price volatility.
PCH Dividend Chart
PCH Dividend History
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|