PotlatchDeltic Corporation (PCH) Dividends
Dividend Yield and Dividend History Highlights
- If you care about predictable cash flow, note that PCH reports less variability in its free cash flow than only 6.11% of the dividend stocks we're tracking.
- If you want to include this stock in your dividend portfolio, here are some dividend stocks that are NOT correlated with PCH that may be suitable potential portfolio mates: ATNI, AUY, LINC, HMI and CORE.
PCH Price Forecast Based on Dividend Discount Model
|Current Price||DDM Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
For dividend yielding stocks, the Dividend Discount Model (DDM) is a common valuation tool; it attempts to extrapolate a fair share price based primarily on the dividend the stock provides relative to a number of other quantiative aspects of its business. Regarding Potlatchdeltic Corp, the DDM model, as implemented by StockNews, implies a negative return of 40.89% relative to its current price. Digging deeper, the aspects of Potlatchdeltic Corp's dividend discount model that we found most interesting were:
- In comparison to other US listed dividend yielding stocks in the Real Estate sector, the expected return of -40.89%, based on the stock's current share price and target price based on a dividend discount model, is greater than just 16.76% of the DDM-forecasted return of its its sector peers.
- Compared to all dividend issuing stocks in our set, PCH has a discount rate lower than just 16.76% of them (a lower discount rate is associated with lower risk).
- Beta tells us how volatile a stock's price is relative to the broader equity index; as for PCH, approximately 26.11% of US-listed dividend issuers had a higher beta, and thus may have greater price volatility.
PCH Dividend Chart
PCH Dividend History
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|