PotlatchDeltic Corporation (PCH) Dividends
Dividend Yield and Dividend History Highlights
- If you care about predictable cash flow, note that PCH reports less variability in its free cash flow than only 6.11% of the dividend stocks we're tracking.
- If you want to include this stock in your dividend portfolio, here are some dividend stocks that are NOT correlated with PCH that may be suitable potential portfolio mates: ATNI, AUY, LINC, HMI and CORE.
PCH Price Forecast Based on Dividend Discount Model
|Current Price||DDM Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
For dividend yielding stocks, the Dividend Discount Model (DDM) is a common valuation tool; it attempts to extrapolate a fair share price based primarily on the dividend the stock provides relative to a number of other quantiative aspects of its business. As for PCH, the DDM model generated by StockNews estimates a return of negative 29.92% in comparison to its current price. To help understand and contextualize the model's evaluation of PCH, investors may wish to consider are:
- In comparison to other US listed dividend yielding stocks in the Real Estate sector, the expected return of -29.92%, based on the stock's current share price and target price based on a dividend discount model, is greater than only 20.22% of the DDM-forecasted return of its its sector peers.
- Compared to all dividend issuing stocks in our set, Potlatchdeltic Corp bears a discount rate, according to our calculations, lower than only 20.22% of them (lower discount rates are generally perceived as positive, and a sign of lower risk).
- A stock's beta generally indicates its volatility relative to the broader equity market; as for PCH, approximately 26.02% of US-listed dividend issuers had a higher beta, and thus may have greater price volatility.
PCH Dividend Chart
PCH Dividend History
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|