Procore Technologies, Inc. (PCOR): Price and Financial Metrics
PCOR Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$64.20||52-week high||$76.86|
|Prev. close||$62.96||52-week low||$41.80|
|Day high||$64.98||Avg. volume||1,039,927|
|50-day MA||$67.07||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$60.22||Market Cap||9.14B|
PCOR Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
PCOR POWR Grades
- Growth is the dimension where PCOR ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 76.32% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for PCOR is in Value, which has been heading up over the past 179 days.
- PCOR ranks lowest in Value; there it ranks in the 5th percentile.
PCOR Stock Summary
- With a one year PEG ratio of 771.9, PROCORE TECHNOLOGIES INC is expected to have a higher PEG ratio (a measure of how expensive a stock is relative to its expected earnings growth) than 96.09% of US stocks.
- PROCORE TECHNOLOGIES INC's stock had its IPO on May 20, 2021, making it an older stock than just 6.56% of US equities in our set.
- The price/operating cash flow metric for PROCORE TECHNOLOGIES INC is higher than 98.75% of stocks in our set with a positive cash flow.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to PROCORE TECHNOLOGIES INC, a group of peers worth examining would be NET, ESTC, NCNO, INTA, and NEWR.
- To check out PROCORE TECHNOLOGIES INC's SEC filings, go to the company's page on browse-edgar?action=getcompany&CIK=0001611052.
PCOR Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Technology stock, PCOR's price/sales ratio is 340% higher, now standing at 11.
- Over the past 28 months, PCOR's price/sales ratio has gone down 17.2.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for PCOR.
Procore Technologies, Inc. (PCOR) Company Bio
Procore Technologies, Inc. provides a cloud-based construction management platform and related software products. The company enables stakeholders in the construction industry, such as owners, general contractors, specialty contractors, architects, and engineers, to collaborate on construction projects. It offers products, such as Preconstruction that facilitates collaboration between internal and external stakeholders during the planning, budgeting, estimating, bidding, and partner selection phase of a construction project; Project Management, which enables real-time collaboration, information storage, design, BIM model clash detection, and regulation compliance for teams on the jobsite and in the back office; Resource Management that helps customers track labor productivity and manage profitability on construction projects; and Financial Management, which provides customers with visibility into the financial health of their individual construction projects and portfolios, as well as facilitate untethered access to financial data, linking the field, and the office in real-time. The company serves customers, including owners, general contractors, and specialty contractors operating in the commercial, residential, industrial, and infrastructure segments of the construction industry. It primarily sells subscriptions to access its products on computers, smartphones, and tablets through any web browser or from its mobile application available for iOS and Android platforms through its direct sales team.
PCOR Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
PCOR Latest Social Stream
View Full PCOR Social Stream
Latest PCOR News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about PROCORE TECHNOLOGIES INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate PCOR as an investment opportunity.
Procore Technologies shows rising price performance, earning an upgrade to its IBD Relative Strength Rating from 76 to 85.
CHICAGO, September 19, 2023--Procore Technologies, Inc. (NYSE: PCOR), a leading global provider of construction management software, today announced Procore Copilot, a new artificial intelligence-powered conversational and predictive experience that will provide customers the ability to automate time intensive, manual processes across the Procore Platform.
CARPINTERIA, Calif., September 18, 2023--Procore Technologies, Inc. (NYSE: PCOR), a leading global provider of construction management software, today is kicking off Groundbreak 2023, the construction industry’s most innovative conference. Every year, Procore brings together thought leaders to build connections, elevate their knowledge and embrace transformation happening across the industry.
On September 6, 2023, Courtemanche Craig F. Jr., Chairman of the Board at Procore Technologies Inc, sold 97,500 shares of the company's stock.
The construction industry is rapidly modernizing, and Procore Technologies (NYSE: PCOR) is at the forefront of this transformation with its cutting-edge software solutions. Its offerings are becoming increasingly indispensable as construction companies seek to streamline operations and improve efficiency. Here's why this company can achieve even greater success and why it is a wise choice for any investment portfolio.
PCOR Price Returns