Pacira BioSciences, Inc. (PCRX): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
PCRX POWR Grades
- Growth is the dimension where PCRX ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 96.52% of US stocks.
- PCRX's strongest trending metric is Momentum; it's been moving down over the last 31 weeks.
- PCRX's current lowest rank is in the Sentiment metric (where it is better than 2.5% of US stocks).
PCRX Stock Summary
- The price/operating cash flow metric for Pacira BioSciences Inc is higher than 84.44% of stocks in our set with a positive cash flow.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of 53.61%, Pacira BioSciences Inc's debt growth rate surpasses 86.36% of about US stocks.
- Over the past twelve months, PCRX has reported earnings growth of 110.55%, putting it ahead of 84.87% of US stocks in our set.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to Pacira BioSciences Inc are MXL, GPX, NBIX, UTHR, and ATRS.
- Visit PCRX's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.pacira.com.
PCRX Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Healthcare stock, PCRX's price/sales ratio is 51.05% lower, now standing at 5.8.
- PCRX's price/sales ratio has moved down 2.3 over the prior 127 months.
- Over the past 127 months, PCRX's price/sales ratio has gone down 2.3.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for PCRX.
PCRX Growth Metrics
- Its 4 year net income to common stockholders growth rate is now at 97.36%.
- Its year over year price growth rate is now at 45.71%.
- Its year over year cash and equivalents growth rate is now at 22.18%.
The table below shows PCRX's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
PCRX Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
PCRX Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$58.95||52-week high||$80.00|
|Prev. close||$60.08||52-week low||$48.23|
|Day high||$60.45||Avg. volume||456,176|
|50-day MA||$60.07||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$63.88||Market Cap||2.60B|
Pacira BioSciences, Inc. (PCRX) Company Bio
Pacira Pharmaceuticals develops, commercializes, and manufactures proprietary pharmaceutical products primarily for use in hospitals and ambulatory surgery centers in the United States. The company was founded in 2006 and is based in Parsippany, New Jersey.
PCRX Price Forecast Based on DCF Valuation
|Current Price||DCF Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
We started the process of determining a valid price forecast for Pacira BioSciences Inc with a discounted cash flow analysis -- the results of which can be found in the table below. To summarize, we found that Pacira BioSciences Inc ranked in the 53th percentile in terms of potential gain offered. Our DCF analysis suggests the stock is overvalued by about 5%. As for the metrics that stood out in our discounted cash flow analysis of Pacira BioSciences Inc, consider:
- In the past 4.5 years, Pacira BioSciences Inc has a compound free cash flow growth rate of 0.64%; that's better than 81.53% of cash flow producing equities in the Healthcare sector, where it is classified.
- Pacira BioSciences Inc's effective tax rate, as measured by taxes paid relative to net income, is at 170 -- greater than 98.7% of US stocks with positive free cash flow.
|Terminal Growth Rate in Free Cash Flow||Return Relative to Current Share Price|
PCRX Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
PCRX Latest Social Stream
View Full PCRX Social Stream
Latest PCRX News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Pacira BioSciences Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate PCRX as an investment opportunity.
Pacira (PCRX) doesn't possess the right combination of the two key ingredients for a likely earnings beat in its upcoming report. Get prepared with the key expectations.
The 800+ hedge funds and famous money managers tracked by Insider Monkey have already compiled and submitted their 13F filings for the first quarter, which unveil their equity positions as of March 31st. We went through these filings, fixed typos and other more significant errors and identified the changes in hedge fund portfolios. Our extensive […]
PARSIPPANY, N.J., July 20, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Pacira BioSciences, Inc. (NASDAQ:PCRX) today announced that it will report its second quarter financial results before the open of the U.S. markets on Tuesday, August 3, 2021. Following the release, the company will host a live conference call and webcast at 8:30 a.m. ET. To participate in the conference call, dial 1-877-845-0779 and provide the passcode 9991311. International callers may dial 1-720-545-0035 and use the same passcode. In additi
Urupong/iStock via Getty Images Pacira BioSciences ([[PCRX]] -2.1%) reported record net revenue of $135.6M in Q2 2021. Product sales of Exparel (bupivacaine liposome injectable suspension) and iovera, a cryoanalgesia device, which were, respectively, $130.1M and $3.8M, in the quarter. Pacira said that its sales are continuing to be impacted by the...
-- EXPAREL average daily sales at 178% of the prior year for the second quarter and 120% of the prior year for the month of June -- PARSIPPANY, N.J., July 13, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Pacira BioSciences, Inc. (Nasdaq: PCRX), the industry leader in its commitment to non-opioid pain management and regenerative health solutions, today reported preliminary unaudited net revenue of $135.6 million for the second quarter of 2021. The company’s total revenues include net product sales of EXPAREL® (bupiv
PCRX Price Returns
Continue Researching PCRXWant to see what other sources are saying about Pacira BioSciences Inc's financials and stock price? Try the links below:
Pacira BioSciences Inc (PCRX) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Pacira BioSciences Inc (PCRX) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Pacira BioSciences Inc (PCRX) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch