Pacira BioSciences, Inc. (PCRX): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
PCRX POWR Grades
- Value is the dimension where PCRX ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 87.76% of US stocks.
- PCRX's strongest trending metric is Value; it's been moving up over the last 178 days.
- PCRX's current lowest rank is in the Sentiment metric (where it is better than 8.97% of US stocks).
PCRX Stock Summary
- PCRX's current price/earnings ratio is 114.07, which is higher than 95.66% of US stocks with positive earnings.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of -32.37%, PACIRA BIOSCIENCES INC's debt growth rate surpasses just 9.1% of about US stocks.
- Shareholder yield, a measure of how much is returned to shareholders via dividends and share repurchases, for PCRX comes in at 22.13% -- higher than that of 92.02% of stocks in our set.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to PCRX, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are TWOU, OTRK, IAS, VRNT, and FUBO.
- PCRX's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit PACIRA BIOSCIENCES INC's official web site, go to www.pacira.com.
PCRX Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Healthcare stock, PCRX's price/earnings ratio is 404.87% higher, now standing at 114.1.
- Over the past 148 months, PCRX's price/sales ratio has gone down 5.4.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for PCRX.
PCRX Growth Metrics
- Its 5 year net income to common stockholders growth rate is now at 99.84%.
- The 2 year net income to common stockholders growth rate now stands at 44796.51%.
- Its 5 year net cashflow from operations growth rate is now at 100.19%.
The table below shows PCRX's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
PCRX's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- PCRX has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 72.8% of graded US stocks.
- PCRX's asset turnover comes in at 0.394 -- ranking 116th of 681 Pharmaceutical Products stocks.
- BCDA, NVAX, and RDHL are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with PCRX.
The table below shows PCRX's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
PCRX Price Target
For more insight on analysts targets of PCRX, see our PCRX price target page. And for a list of of all stocks sorted by upside potential based on analyst target price, see our Top Price Target page.
|Average Price Target||$79.00||Average Broker Recommendation||1.5 (Moderate Buy)|
PCRX Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
PCRX Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$40.28||52-week high||$82.16|
|Prev. close||$39.68||52-week low||$35.35|
|Day high||$40.99||Avg. volume||571,181|
|50-day MA||$39.89||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$49.25||Market Cap||1.85B|
Pacira BioSciences, Inc. (PCRX) Company Bio
Pacira Pharmaceuticals develops, commercializes, and manufactures proprietary pharmaceutical products primarily for use in hospitals and ambulatory surgery centers in the United States. The company was founded in 2006 and is based in Parsippany, New Jersey.
Most Popular Stories View All
PCRX Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
PCRX Latest Social Stream
View Full PCRX Social Stream
Latest PCRX News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about PACIRA BIOSCIENCES INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate PCRX as an investment opportunity.
Pacira BioSciences, Inc. (NASDAQ:PCRX) Q4 2022 Earnings Call Transcript
Pacira BioSciences, Inc. (NASDAQ:PCRX) Q4 2022 Earnings Call Transcript February 28, 2023 Operator: Good day and thank you for standing by. Welcome to the Quarter Four 2022 Pacira BioSciences, Inc. Earnings Conference Call. At this time, all participants are in a listen-only mode. After the speakers’ presentation, there will be a question-and-answer session. Please be […]
Pacira BioSciences to Participate in Fireside Chat at the 2023 Barclays Global Healthcare Conference
TAMPA, Fla., March 08, 2023 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Pacira BioSciences, Inc. (NASDAQ: PCRX) today announced that it will participate in an analyst-led fireside chat at the Barclays Global Healthcare Conference at 9:00 AM ET on Wednesday, March 15, 2023 in Miami. Live audio of the event can be accessed by visiting the “Events” page of the company’s website at investor.pacira.com. A replay of the webcast will also be available for two weeks following the event. About Pacira Pacira BioSciences, Inc. (N
Q4 2022 Pacira Biosciences Inc Earnings Call
Q4 2022 Pacira Biosciences Inc Earnings Call
Pacira BioSciences Reports Full-Year and Fourth Quarter 2022 Financial Results
— Record revenues of $667 million in 2022 — — Full-year GAAP net income of $16 million and adjusted EBITDA of $213 million — — EXPAREL surpasses the 12 million patient mark — — Conference call today at 8:30 a.m. ET — TAMPA, Fla., Feb. 28, 2023 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Pacira BioSciences, Inc. (Nasdaq: PCRX), the industry leader in its commitment to non-opioid pain management and regenerative health solutions, today reported financial results for the fourth quarter and full-year of 2022. “2022 was a s
LPGA, Pacira BioSciences Partner to Raise Awareness of Non-Opioid Pain Management Solutions
Multi-year agreement will make Pacira’s medical device ioveraº the Official Non-Opioid Pain Management Partner of the LPGADAYTONA BEACH, Fla. and TAMPA, Fla., Feb. 23, 2023 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Pacira BioSciences, Inc., (Nasdaq: PCRX), a company committed to non-opioid pain management and regenerative health solutions, and the Ladies Professional Golf Association (LPGA) announced today a multi-year sponsorship that makes Pacira’s iovera° — a handheld medical device that provides non-medicated pai
PCRX Price Returns
Continue Researching PCRXWant to see what other sources are saying about Pacira BioSciences Inc's financials and stock price? Try the links below:
Pacira BioSciences Inc (PCRX) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Pacira BioSciences Inc (PCRX) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Pacira BioSciences Inc (PCRX) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch
Loading social stream, please wait...