Pacira BioSciences, Inc. (PCRX): Price and Financial Metrics
PCRX Stock Summary
- Price to trailing twelve month operating cash flow for PCRX is currently 36.16, higher than 86.03% of US stocks with positive operating cash flow.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of 53.76%, Pacira BioSciences Inc's debt growth rate surpasses 84.56% of about US stocks.
- In terms of twelve month growth in earnings before interest and taxes, Pacira BioSciences Inc is reporting a growth rate of 255.28%; that's higher than 93.74% of US stocks.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to Pacira BioSciences Inc, a group of peers worth examining would be PTE, SGH, LLNW, EB, and QUOT.
- Visit PCRX's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.pacira.com.
PCRX Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
PCRX Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$62.65||52-week high||$80.00|
|Prev. close||$63.51||52-week low||$36.04|
|Day high||$64.81||Avg. volume||491,920|
|50-day MA||$71.19||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$62.96||Market Cap||2.75B|
Pacira BioSciences, Inc. (PCRX) Company Bio
Pacira Pharmaceuticals develops, commercializes, and manufactures proprietary pharmaceutical products primarily for use in hospitals and ambulatory surgery centers in the United States. The company was founded in 2006 and is based in Parsippany, New Jersey.
PCRX Price Forecast Based on DCF Valuation
|Current Price||DCF Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
The table below illustrates the output of a discounted cash flow forecast using a variety of scenarios for Pacira BioSciences Inc. To summarize, we found that Pacira BioSciences Inc ranked in the 59th percentile in terms of potential gain offered. Moreover, under all the scenarios we modelled, the output consistently forecasted positive returns. The most interesting components of our discounted cash flow analysis for Pacira BioSciences Inc ended up being:
- Its compound free cash flow growth rate, as measured over the past 4.33 years, is 0.68% -- higher than 85.34% of stocks in our DCF forecasting set.
- Pacira BioSciences Inc's effective tax rate, as measured by taxes paid relative to net income, is at 157 -- greater than 98.14% of US stocks with positive free cash flow.
- The company's cost of debt, derived from its interest coverage, tax rate, and market capitalization, is greater than 60.13% of stocks in its sector (Healthcare).
|Terminal Growth Rate in Free Cash Flow||Return Relative to Current Share Price|
PCRX Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
PCRX Latest Social Stream
View Full PCRX Social Stream
Latest PCRX News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Pacira BioSciences Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate PCRX as an investment opportunity.
Pacira Biosciences reported preliminary net product sales in 1Q FY21 of Exparel (bupivacaine liposome injectable suspension) and iovera of $114.7 million and $3.3 million, respectively, with total preliminary net sales of $118.7 million coming in slightly below consensus estimates of $118.9 million. Pacira Biosciences’ (PCRX) also said that Exparel and iovera had net product sales of $44.3 million and $1.5 million, respectively, for the month of March. Exparel had average daily sales that were up by 108%, 103%, and 137% year-on-year for the months of January, February, and March, respectively.
EXPAREL average daily sales at 115% of the prior year for the first quarter and 137% of the prior year for the month of MarchPARSIPPANY, N.J., April 07, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Pacira BioSciences, Inc. (Nasdaq: PCRX), the industry leader in its commitment to non-opioid pain management and regenerative health solutions, today reported preliminary unaudited net product sales of EXPAREL® (bupivacaine liposome injectable suspension) and iovera° of $114.7 million and $3.3 million, respectively, for the first quarter of 2021. The company also reported preliminary unaudited net product sales of EXPAREL and iovera° of $44.3 million and $1.5 million, respectively, for the month of March 2021. EXPAREL average daily sales were 108%, 103%, and 137% of the prior year levels for the months of Januar...
The external fund manager backed by Berkshire Hathaway's Charlie Munger, Li Lu, makes no bones about it when he says...
Pacira (PCRX) reported earnings 30 days ago. What's next for the stock? We take a look at earnings estimates for some clues.
Halozyme Therapeutics shows rising price performance, earning an upgrade to its IBD Relative Strength Rating from 77 to 81.
PCRX Price Returns
Continue Researching PCRXWant to see what other sources are saying about Pacira BioSciences Inc's financials and stock price? Try the links below:
Pacira BioSciences Inc (PCRX) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Pacira BioSciences Inc (PCRX) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Pacira BioSciences Inc (PCRX) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch
Get Free Updates
Join thousands of investors who get the latest news, insights and top rated picks from StockNews.com!