Pacira BioSciences, Inc. (PCRX): Price and Financial Metrics
PCRX Stock Summary
- With a one year PEG ratio of 1,930.38, Pacira BioSciences Inc is expected to have a higher PEG ratio (a measure of how expensive a stock is relative to its expected earnings growth) than 97.48% of US stocks.
- With a price/earnings ratio of 822.23, Pacira BioSciences Inc P/E ratio is greater than that of about 99.42% of stocks in our set with positive earnings.
- The price/operating cash flow metric for Pacira BioSciences Inc is higher than 83.9% of stocks in our set with a positive cash flow.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to PCRX, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are CRY, PODD, SSTI, MTLS, and GRUB.
- PCRX's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Pacira BioSciences Inc's official web site, go to www.pacira.com.
PCRX Stock Price Chart More Charts
PCRX Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$50.07||52-week high||$51.00|
|Prev. close||$49.99||52-week low||$34.64|
|Day high||$50.67||Avg. volume||475,559|
|50-day MA||$45.22||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$42.40||Market Cap||2.09B|
Pacira BioSciences, Inc. (PCRX) Company Bio
Pacira Pharmaceuticals develops, commercializes, and manufactures proprietary pharmaceutical products primarily for use in hospitals and ambulatory surgery centers in the United States. The company was founded in 2006 and is based in Parsippany, New Jersey.
PCRX Price Forecast Based on DCF Valuation
|Current Price||DCF Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
We started the process of determining a valid price forecast for Pacira BioSciences Inc with a discounted cash flow analysis -- the results of which can be found in the table below. To summarize, we found that Pacira BioSciences Inc ranked in the 80st percentile in terms of potential gain offered. Specifically, our DCF analysis implies the stock is trading below its fair value by an estimated 254.17%. As for the metrics that stood out in our discounted cash flow analysis of Pacira BioSciences Inc, consider:
- The company's compound free cash flow growth rate over the past 4.71 years comes in at 0.81%; that's greater than 89.62% of US stocks we're applying DCF forecasting to.
- Pacira BioSciences Inc's effective tax rate, as measured by taxes paid relative to net income, is at 0 -- greater than just 0% of US stocks with positive free cash flow.
- The weighted average cost of capital for the company is 9. This value is greater than 77.91% stocks in the Healthcare sector that generate free cash flow.
|Terminal Growth Rate in Free Cash Flow||Return Relative to Current Share Price|