Pacira BioSciences, Inc. (PCRX): Price and Financial Metrics
PCRX Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$33.15||52-week high||$58.10|
|Prev. close||$33.64||52-week low||$32.67|
|Day high||$34.29||Avg. volume||550,140|
|50-day MA||$36.19||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$39.45||Market Cap||1.54B|
PCRX Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
PCRX POWR Grades
- Growth is the dimension where PCRX ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 95.94% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for PCRX is in Quality, which has been heading up over the past 179 days.
- PCRX's current lowest rank is in the Momentum metric (where it is better than 9.4% of US stocks).
PCRX Stock Summary
- With a one year PEG ratio of 518, PACIRA BIOSCIENCES INC is expected to have a higher PEG ratio (a measure of how expensive a stock is relative to its expected earnings growth) than 94.11% of US stocks.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of -25.34%, PACIRA BIOSCIENCES INC's debt growth rate surpasses merely 12.62% of about US stocks.
- Shareholder yield, a measure of how much is returned to shareholders via dividends and share repurchases, for PCRX comes in at 14.36% -- higher than that of 87.69% of stocks in our set.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to PACIRA BIOSCIENCES INC are STER, CPRX, CVLT, ZIP, and QTRX.
- Visit PCRX's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.pacira.com.
PCRX Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Healthcare stock, PCRX's price/sales ratio is 21.05% higher, now standing at 2.3.
- Over the past 154 months, PCRX's EV/EBIT ratio has gone up 74.7.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for PCRX.
PCRX Growth Metrics
- Its 5 year net income to common stockholders growth rate is now at 99.84%.
- The 2 year net income to common stockholders growth rate now stands at 44796.51%.
- Its 5 year net cashflow from operations growth rate is now at 100.19%.
The table below shows PCRX's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
PCRX's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- PCRX has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 72.8% of graded US stocks.
- PCRX's asset turnover comes in at 0.394 -- ranking 116th of 681 Pharmaceutical Products stocks.
- BCDA, NVAX, and RDHL are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with PCRX.
The table below shows PCRX's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
Pacira BioSciences, Inc. (PCRX) Company Bio
Pacira Pharmaceuticals develops, commercializes, and manufactures proprietary pharmaceutical products primarily for use in hospitals and ambulatory surgery centers in the United States. The company was founded in 2006 and is based in Parsippany, New Jersey.
PCRX Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
PCRX Latest Social Stream
View Full PCRX Social Stream
Latest PCRX News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about PACIRA BIOSCIENCES INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate PCRX as an investment opportunity.
Qualcomm downgraded, Wingstop upgraded: Wall Street's top analyst calls
Pacira (PCRX) announces weaker-than-expected second-quarter 2023 results. The company updates its 2023 financial guidance.
-- Conference call today at 8:30 a.m. ET -- TAMPA, Fla., Aug. 02, 2023 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Pacira BioSciences, Inc. (Nasdaq: PCRX), the industry leader in its commitment to non-opioid pain management and regenerative health solutions, today reported financial results for the second quarter of 2023. Second Quarter 2023 Financial Highlights Total revenues of $169.5 millionNet product sales of $135.1 million for EXPAREL, $29.3 million for ZILRETTA, and $4.4 million for iovera°Net income of $25.8 mi
In this piece, we will take a look at the ten best small cap pharma stocks to buy. If you want to skip a primer on small cap investing and want to jump ahead to the top five stocks in this piece, then head on over to 5 Best Small Cap Pharma Stocks to Buy. […]
TAMPA, Fla., July 26, 2023 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Pacira BioSciences, Inc. (NASDAQ:PCRX) today announced that it will report its second quarter financial results before the open of the U.S. markets on Wednesday, August 2, 2023. Following the release, the company will host a live conference call and webcast at 8:30 a.m. ET. For listeners who wish to participate in the question and answer session via telephone, please pre-register here. All registrants will receive dial-in information and a PIN allow
PCRX Price Returns
Continue Researching PCRXWant to see what other sources are saying about Pacira BioSciences Inc's financials and stock price? Try the links below:
Pacira BioSciences Inc (PCRX) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Pacira BioSciences Inc (PCRX) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Pacira BioSciences Inc (PCRX) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch