Paylocity Holding Corporation (PCTY): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
PCTY POWR Grades
- PCTY scores best on the Sentiment dimension, with a Sentiment rank ahead of 89.81% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for PCTY is in Value, which has been heading down over the past 177 days.
- PCTY ranks lowest in Value; there it ranks in the 10th percentile.
PCTY Stock Summary
- PCTY's current price/earnings ratio is 141.57, which is higher than 97.49% of US stocks with positive earnings.
- The price/operating cash flow metric for PAYLOCITY HOLDING CORP is higher than 95.73% of stocks in our set with a positive cash flow.
- PCTY's price/sales ratio is 15.07; that's higher than the P/S ratio of 92.97% of US stocks.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to PAYLOCITY HOLDING CORP are CVLT, TYL, IS, ZI, and PAYC.
- PCTY's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit PAYLOCITY HOLDING CORP's official web site, go to www.paylocity.com.
PCTY Valuation Summary
- PCTY's price/sales ratio is 16.1; this is 519.23% higher than that of the median Technology stock.
- PCTY's price/earnings ratio has moved up 664.9 over the prior 103 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for PCTY.
PCTY Growth Metrics
- Its 2 year cash and equivalents growth rate is now at -15.62%.
- Its 4 year revenue growth rate is now at 119.9%.
- Its year over year cash and equivalents growth rate is now at -45.02%.
The table below shows PCTY's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
PCTY's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- PCTY has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 60.18% of graded US stocks.
- PCTY's asset turnover comes in at 0.256 -- ranking 461st of 563 Business Services stocks.
- PAYC, STCN, and V are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with PCTY.
The table below shows PCTY's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
PCTY Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
PCTY Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$246.39||52-week high||$314.49|
|Prev. close||$251.47||52-week low||$152.01|
|Day high||$249.37||Avg. volume||300,483|
|50-day MA||$241.31||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$206.67||Market Cap||13.58B|
Paylocity Holding Corporation (PCTY) Company Bio
Paylocity Holding Corporation provides cloud-based payroll and human capital management (HCM) software solutions for medium-sized organizations in the United States. The company was founded in 1997 and is based in Arlington Heights, Illinois.
Most Popular Stories View All
PCTY Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
PCTY Latest Social Stream
View Full PCTY Social Stream
Latest PCTY News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about PAYLOCITY HOLDING CORP that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate PCTY as an investment opportunity.
There's a lot to be optimistic about in the Technology sector as 2 analysts just weighed in on Take-Two (TTWO – Research Report) and Paylocity (PCTY – Research Report) with bullish sentiments. Take-Two (TTWO) BMO Capital analyst Gerrick Johnson maintained a Buy rating on Take-Two today and set a price target of $155.00. The company's shares closed last Friday at $109.50, close to its 52-week low of $101.85. According to TipRanks.
Analysts Offer Insights on Technology Companies: Paylocity (PCTY) and Enthusiast Gaming Holdings (EGLX)
There's a lot to be optimistic about in the Technology sector as 2 analysts just weighed in on Paylocity (PCTY – Research Report) and Enthusiast Gaming Holdings (EGLX – Research Report) with bullish sentiments. Paylocity (PCTY) Needham analyst Scott Berg maintained a Buy rating on Paylocity today and set a price target of $325.00. The company's shares closed last Wednesday at $249.19. According to TipRanks.
The Zacks Rank offers investors a way to easily find top-rated stocks and build a winning investment portfolio. Here's why you should take advantage.
As Paylocity joins Apple on the latest list of new buys by the best mutual funds, PCTY eyes breakout in down market.
Here is how Paylocity (PCTY) and Wesco International (WCC) have performed compared to their sector so far this year.
PCTY Price Returns
Continue Researching PCTYWant to see what other sources are saying about Paylocity Holding Corp's financials and stock price? Try the links below:
Paylocity Holding Corp (PCTY) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Paylocity Holding Corp (PCTY) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Paylocity Holding Corp (PCTY) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch