Paylocity Holding Corporation (PCTY): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
PCTY POWR Grades
- Sentiment is the dimension where PCTY ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 87.79% of US stocks.
- PCTY's strongest trending metric is Stability; it's been moving up over the last 206 days.
- PCTY ranks lowest in Momentum; there it ranks in the 24th percentile.
PCTY Stock Summary
- PCTY's current price/earnings ratio is 135.38, which is higher than 94.19% of US stocks with positive earnings.
- Price to trailing twelve month operating cash flow for PCTY is currently 77.49, higher than 94.48% of US stocks with positive operating cash flow.
- With a price/sales ratio of 14.44, Paylocity Holding Corp has a higher such ratio than 87.43% of stocks in our set.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to Paylocity Holding Corp are PRAH, UTHR, FFIV, SSTI, and AMPH.
- PCTY's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Paylocity Holding Corp's official web site, go to www.paylocity.com.
PCTY Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
PCTY Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$158.76||52-week high||$218.34|
|Prev. close||$156.94||52-week low||$105.49|
|Day high||$160.60||Avg. volume||259,019|
|50-day MA||$182.02||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$179.22||Market Cap||8.65B|
Paylocity Holding Corporation (PCTY) Company Bio
Paylocity Holding Corporation provides cloud-based payroll and human capital management (HCM) software solutions for medium-sized organizations in the United States. The company was founded in 1997 and is based in Arlington Heights, Illinois.
PCTY Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
PCTY Latest Social Stream
View Full PCTY Social Stream
Latest PCTY News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Paylocity Holding Corp that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate PCTY as an investment opportunity.
Paylocity's (PCTY) solid Q3 results reflect continued growth in recurring revenues, and the company's sustained investments in technological upgrades and product innovation.
Warren Buffett famously said, 'Volatility is far from synonymous with risk.' So it might be obvious that you need to...
Ladies and gentlemen, thank you for standing by and welcome to the Paylocity's Q3 FY 2021 Earnings Conference Call. Good afternoon, and welcome to Paylocity's earnings results call for the third quarter of fiscal year 2021, which ended on March 31, 2021.
Paylocity (PCTY) delivered earnings and revenue surprises of 33.33% and 0.33%, respectively, for the quarter ended March 2021. Do the numbers hold clues to what lies ahead for the stock?
Q3 2021 Recurring & Other Revenue of $184.9 million, up 11% year-over-yearQ3 2021 Total Revenue of $186.1 million, up 8% year-over-year SCHAUMBURG, Ill., May 06, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Paylocity Holding Corporation (Nasdaq: PCTY), a leading provider of cloud-based HR and payroll software solutions, today announced financial results for the third quarter of fiscal year 2021, which ended March 31, 2021. “Despite the continued challenges of the COVID-19 pandemic, we had a strong third quarter, with 11% growth in recurring & other revenue. Our sales team had a strong selling season as they continue to execute well in a digital selling environment, while we also remain optimistic about the potential to return to a more normalized sales environment as state restrictions ease gradually acros...
PCTY Price Returns
Continue Researching PCTYWant to see what other sources are saying about Paylocity Holding Corp's financials and stock price? Try the links below:
Paylocity Holding Corp (PCTY) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Paylocity Holding Corp (PCTY) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Paylocity Holding Corp (PCTY) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch