Paylocity Holding Corporation (PCTY): Price and Financial Metrics
PCTY Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$178.70||52-week high||$269.34|
|Prev. close||$185.20||52-week low||$160.00|
|Day high||$183.34||Avg. volume||434,630|
|50-day MA||$204.55||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$194.52||Market Cap||9.99B|
PCTY Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
PCTY POWR Grades
- PCTY scores best on the Growth dimension, with a Growth rank ahead of 89.78% of US stocks.
- PCTY's strongest trending metric is Quality; it's been moving up over the last 179 days.
- PCTY's current lowest rank is in the Value metric (where it is better than 28.29% of US stocks).
PCTY Stock Summary
- With a price/earnings ratio of 74.97, PAYLOCITY HOLDING CORP P/E ratio is greater than that of about 92.54% of stocks in our set with positive earnings.
- The price/operating cash flow metric for PAYLOCITY HOLDING CORP is higher than 89.58% of stocks in our set with a positive cash flow.
- With a price/sales ratio of 8.99, PAYLOCITY HOLDING CORP has a higher such ratio than 88.69% of stocks in our set.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to PCTY, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are SMAR, TENB, ZI, PAVM, and ONTF.
- PCTY's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit PAYLOCITY HOLDING CORP's official web site, go to www.paylocity.com.
PCTY Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Technology stock, PCTY's price/earnings ratio is 192.93% higher, now standing at 76.6.
- Over the past 116 months, PCTY's price/earnings ratio has gone up 590.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for PCTY.
PCTY Growth Metrics
- Its 4 year revenue growth rate is now at 94.2%.
- The 3 year net cashflow from operations growth rate now stands at 34.18%.
- Its 2 year net cashflow from operations growth rate is now at 17.78%.
The table below shows PCTY's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
PCTY's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- PCTY has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 60.18% of graded US stocks.
- PCTY's asset turnover comes in at 0.256 -- ranking 461st of 563 Business Services stocks.
- PAYC, STCN, and V are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with PCTY.
The table below shows PCTY's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
Paylocity Holding Corporation (PCTY) Company Bio
Paylocity Holding Corporation provides cloud-based payroll and human capital management (HCM) software solutions for medium-sized organizations in the United States. The company was founded in 1997 and is based in Arlington Heights, Illinois.
PCTY Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
PCTY Latest Social Stream
View Full PCTY Social Stream
Latest PCTY News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about PAYLOCITY HOLDING CORP that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate PCTY as an investment opportunity.
On September 12, 2023, Jeffrey Diehl, a director at Paylocity Holding Corp (NASDAQ:PCTY), sold 125 shares of the company.
Paylocity Holding Corporation (NASDAQ:PCTY) Stock Has Shown Weakness Lately But Financials Look Strong: Should Prospective Shareholders Make The Leap?
Paylocity Holding (NASDAQ:PCTY) has had a rough week with its share price down 4.9%. But if you pay close attention...
On September 11, 2023, Jeffrey Diehl, a director at Paylocity Holding Corp (NASDAQ:PCTY), sold 3,743 shares of the company.
The consensus price target hints at a 27.7% upside potential for Paylocity (PCTY). While empirical research shows that this sought-after metric is hardly effective, an upward trend in earnings estimate revisions could mean that the stock will witness an upside in the near term.
The Zacks Analyst Blog Highlights NVIDIA, Workday, Super Micro Computer, Paylocity Holding and Manhattan Associates
NVIDIA, Workday, Super Micro Computer, Paylocity Holding and Manhattan Associates are part of the Zacks top Analyst Blog.
PCTY Price Returns
Continue Researching PCTYWant to see what other sources are saying about Paylocity Holding Corp's financials and stock price? Try the links below:
Paylocity Holding Corp (PCTY) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Paylocity Holding Corp (PCTY) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Paylocity Holding Corp (PCTY) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch