Paylocity Holding Corporation (PCTY): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
PCTY POWR Grades
- PCTY scores best on the Sentiment dimension, with a Sentiment rank ahead of 86.65% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for PCTY is in Stability, which has been heading up over the past 31 weeks.
- PCTY's current lowest rank is in the Momentum metric (where it is better than 24.91% of US stocks).
PCTY Stock Summary
- PCTY's current price/earnings ratio is 173.49, which is higher than 95.36% of US stocks with positive earnings.
- The price/operating cash flow metric for Paylocity Holding Corp is higher than 95.66% of stocks in our set with a positive cash flow.
- In terms of volatility of its share price, PCTY is more volatile than merely 9.02% of stocks we're observing.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to PCTY, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are TECH, PAYC, SAND, ELF, and DT.
- PCTY's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Paylocity Holding Corp's official web site, go to www.paylocity.com.
PCTY Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Technology stock, PCTY's price/sales ratio is 236.54% higher, now standing at 17.5.
- PCTY's price/earnings ratio has moved up 677.4 over the prior 89 months.
- PCTY's price/sales ratio has moved up 2.3 over the prior 89 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for PCTY.
PCTY Growth Metrics
- Its 3 year net income to common stockholders growth rate is now at 1565.45%.
- Its 2 year net income to common stockholders growth rate is now at 92.1%.
- The 2 year net cashflow from operations growth rate now stands at 39.41%.
The table below shows PCTY's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
PCTY Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
PCTY Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$201.78||52-week high||$218.34|
|Prev. close||$203.71||52-week low||$124.75|
|Day high||$203.47||Avg. volume||231,066|
|50-day MA||$182.15||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$188.78||Market Cap||10.99B|
Paylocity Holding Corporation (PCTY) Company Bio
Paylocity Holding Corporation provides cloud-based payroll and human capital management (HCM) software solutions for medium-sized organizations in the United States. The company was founded in 1997 and is based in Arlington Heights, Illinois.
PCTY Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
PCTY Latest Social Stream
View Full PCTY Social Stream
Latest PCTY News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Paylocity Holding Corp that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate PCTY as an investment opportunity.
Chunumunu/iStock via Getty Images Human capital firm Paycor (PYCR) priced its IPO at $23/share, above a previous range of $18 to $21. The company raised $425.5M by selling 18.5M shares, according to a statement. The company expects to have about 174m shares outstanding for a market value of about $4B....
Paylocity (PCTY) was a big mover last session on higher-than-average trading volume. The latest trend in earnings estimate revisions might help the stock continue moving higher in the near term.
The Insider Monkey team has completed processing the quarterly 13F filings for the March quarter submitted by the hedge funds and other money managers included in our extensive database. Most hedge fund investors experienced strong gains on the back of a strong market performance, which certainly propelled them to adjust their equity holdings so as […]
BETHESDA, Md.--(BUSINESS WIRE)-- #CuratorHotelCollection--Curator Hotel & Resort Collection Partners with Paylocity to Provide Leading HR & Payroll Solutions
SCHAUMBURG, Ill., July 15, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Paylocity Holding Corporation (Nasdaq: PCTY ), a leading provider of cloud-based HR and payroll software solutions, today announced that it has scheduled a conference call to review its fourth quarter and full fiscal 2021 results for Thursday, August 5 th at 4:30 pm Central Time (5:30 pm Eastern Time).
PCTY Price Returns
Continue Researching PCTYWant to see what other sources are saying about Paylocity Holding Corp's financials and stock price? Try the links below:
Paylocity Holding Corp (PCTY) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Paylocity Holding Corp (PCTY) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Paylocity Holding Corp (PCTY) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch