Paylocity Holding Corporation (PCTY): Price and Financial Metrics
PCTY Stock Summary
- PCTY's current price/earnings ratio is 81.26, which is higher than 94.69% of US stocks with positive earnings.
- The price/operating cash flow metric for Paylocity Holding Corp is higher than 94.31% of stocks in our set with a positive cash flow.
- PCTY's price/sales ratio is 9.02; that's higher than the P/S ratio of 91.06% of US stocks.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to Paylocity Holding Corp are RP, FICO, STMP, YELP, and SSTI.
- PCTY's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Paylocity Holding Corp's official web site, go to www.paylocity.com.
PCTY Stock Price Chart More Charts
PCTY Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$82.37||52-week high||$150.73|
|Prev. close||$74.02||52-week low||$66.98|
|Day high||$83.07||Avg. volume||495,663|
|50-day MA||$118.99||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$111.17||Market Cap||4.42B|
Paylocity Holding Corporation (PCTY) Company Bio
Paylocity Holding Corporation provides cloud-based payroll and human capital management (HCM) software solutions for medium-sized organizations in the United States. The company was founded in 1997 and is based in Arlington Heights, Illinois.