Paylocity Holding Corporation (PCTY): Price and Financial Metrics
PCTY Stock Summary
- With a price/earnings ratio of 93.96, Paylocity Holding Corp P/E ratio is greater than that of about 93.71% of stocks in our set with positive earnings.
- The price/operating cash flow metric for Paylocity Holding Corp is higher than 93.24% of stocks in our set with a positive cash flow.
- In terms of twelve month growth in earnings before interest and taxes, Paylocity Holding Corp is reporting a growth rate of 199.8%; that's higher than 93.74% of US stocks.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to PCTY, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are GHDX, OMCL, OSIS, SLP, and SPSC.
- PCTY's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Paylocity Holding Corp's official web site, go to www.paylocity.com.
PCTY Stock Price Chart More Charts
PCTY Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$114.99||52-week high||$122.65|
|Prev. close||$120.26||52-week low||$53.46|
|Day high||$120.07||Avg. volume||333,766|
|50-day MA||$107.49||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$99.50||Market Cap||6.15B|
Paylocity Holding Corporation (PCTY) Company Bio
Paylocity Holding Corporation provides cloud-based payroll and human capital management (HCM) software solutions for medium-sized organizations in the United States. The company was founded in 1997 and is based in Arlington Heights, Illinois.