Paylocity Holding Corporation (PCTY): Price and Financial Metrics
PCTY Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$184.65||52-week high||$276.88|
|Prev. close||$181.35||52-week low||$152.01|
|Day high||$185.24||Avg. volume||483,706|
|50-day MA||$183.21||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$207.16||Market Cap||10.31B|
PCTY Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
PCTY POWR Grades
- PCTY scores best on the Growth dimension, with a Growth rank ahead of 96.67% of US stocks.
- PCTY's strongest trending metric is Growth; it's been moving up over the last 179 days.
- PCTY ranks lowest in Value; there it ranks in the 27th percentile.
PCTY Stock Summary
- With a price/earnings ratio of 81.26, PAYLOCITY HOLDING CORP P/E ratio is greater than that of about 93.47% of stocks in our set with positive earnings.
- Price to trailing twelve month operating cash flow for PCTY is currently 37.72, higher than 89.33% of US stocks with positive operating cash flow.
- With a price/sales ratio of 8.81, PAYLOCITY HOLDING CORP has a higher such ratio than 87.92% of stocks in our set.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to PAYLOCITY HOLDING CORP, a group of peers worth examining would be ZI, JAMF, TENB, DVAX, and ONTF.
- Visit PCTY's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.paylocity.com.
PCTY Valuation Summary
- PCTY's price/sales ratio is 8.9; this is 263.27% higher than that of the median Technology stock.
- PCTY's EV/EBIT ratio has moved up 480.7 over the prior 112 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for PCTY.
PCTY Growth Metrics
- Its 4 year revenue growth rate is now at 94.2%.
- The 3 year net cashflow from operations growth rate now stands at 34.18%.
- Its 2 year net cashflow from operations growth rate is now at 17.78%.
The table below shows PCTY's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
PCTY's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- PCTY has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 60.18% of graded US stocks.
- PCTY's asset turnover comes in at 0.256 -- ranking 461st of 563 Business Services stocks.
- PAYC, STCN, and V are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with PCTY.
The table below shows PCTY's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
PCTY Price Target
For more insight on analysts targets of PCTY, see our PCTY price target page. And for a list of of all stocks sorted by upside potential based on analyst target price, see our Top Price Target page.
|Average Price Target||$255.69||Average Broker Recommendation||1.57 (Moderate Buy)|
Paylocity Holding Corporation (PCTY) Company Bio
Paylocity Holding Corporation provides cloud-based payroll and human capital management (HCM) software solutions for medium-sized organizations in the United States. The company was founded in 1997 and is based in Arlington Heights, Illinois.
Most Popular Stories View All
PCTY Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
PCTY Latest Social Stream
View Full PCTY Social Stream
Latest PCTY News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about PAYLOCITY HOLDING CORP that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate PCTY as an investment opportunity.
3 Undervalued High-Growth Stocks to Buy in June 2023
These top and best bargain yet undervalued high-growth stocks for June will grow under macroeconomic headwinds to provide high returns.
Are You a Growth Investor? This 1 Stock Could Be the Perfect Pick
Wondering how to pick strong, market-beating stocks for your investment portfolio? Look no further than the Zacks Style Scores.
Paylocity (PCTY) is an Incredible Growth Stock: 3 Reasons Why
Paylocity (PCTY) is well positioned to outperform the market, as it exhibits above-average growth in financials.
Paylocity (PCTY) Upgraded to Buy: What Does It Mean for the Stock?
Paylocity (PCTY) has been upgraded to a Zacks Rank #2 (Buy), reflecting growing optimism about the company's earnings prospects. This might drive the stock higher in the near term.
Paylocity Holding Corporation (PCTY) Q3 2023 Earnings Call Transcript
Paylocity Holding Corporation (PCTY)
Q3 2023 Earnings Conference Call
May 04, 2023 5:30 PM ET
Ryan Glenn – Chief Financial Officer
Steve Beauchamp – Co-Chief Executive Officer
Toby Williams – President and Co-Chief Executive Officer
Conference Call Participants
Scott Berg – Needham and Co
Joe Meares – Truist
Brad Reback – Stifel
Bryan Bergin – Cowen
Mark Marcon – Baird
Alex Zukin – Wolfe Research
Samad Samana – Jefferies
Jason Celino – KeyBanc Capital Markets
Robert Simmons – D.A. Davidson
Siti Panigrahi – Mizuho
Daniel Jester – BMO Capital Markets
Steve Enders – Citi
PCTY Price Returns
Continue Researching PCTYWant to see what other sources are saying about Paylocity Holding Corp's financials and stock price? Try the links below:
Paylocity Holding Corp (PCTY) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Paylocity Holding Corp (PCTY) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Paylocity Holding Corp (PCTY) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch
Loading social stream, please wait...