PagerDuty, Inc. (PD): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
PD POWR Grades
- PD scores best on the Growth dimension, with a Growth rank ahead of 75.04% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for PD is in Quality, which has been heading up over the past 177 days.
- PD's current lowest rank is in the Momentum metric (where it is better than 16.83% of US stocks).
PD Stock Summary
- PAGERDUTY INC's stock had its IPO on April 11, 2019, making it an older stock than just 18.75% of US equities in our set.
- The price/operating cash flow metric for PAGERDUTY INC is higher than 99.83% of stocks in our set with a positive cash flow.
- PD's price/sales ratio is 5.86; that's higher than the P/S ratio of 80.76% of US stocks.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to PAGERDUTY INC, a group of peers worth examining would be INTA, ZUO, AMPL, STXS, and DOMO.
- Visit PD's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.pagerduty.com.
PD Valuation Summary
- PD's EV/EBIT ratio is -16.1; this is 184.96% lower than that of the median Technology stock.
- PD's price/sales ratio has moved down 17.9 over the prior 44 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for PD.
PD's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- PD has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 40.53% of graded US stocks.
- PD's asset turnover comes in at 0.312 -- ranking 426th of 563 Business Services stocks.
- 500 - Internal server error
The table below shows PD's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
PD Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
PD Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$22.31||52-week high||$38.75|
|Prev. close||$22.70||52-week low||$19.51|
|Day high||$22.66||Avg. volume||1,147,521|
|50-day MA||$22.85||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$26.51||Market Cap||1.99B|
PagerDuty, Inc. (PD) Company Bio
PagerDuty, Inc. operates a digital operations management platform. It provides incident management solution that integrates with information technology Ops and DevOps monitoring stacks to improve operational reliability and agility. The company was founded by Andrew Miklas, Baskar Puvanathasan, and Dan Alexandru Solomon in 2009 and is headquartered in San Francisco, CA.
Most Popular Stories View All
PD Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
PD Latest Social Stream
View Full PD Social Stream
Latest PD News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about PAGERDUTY INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate PD as an investment opportunity.
SAN FRANCISCO, November 29, 2022--PagerDuty, a global leader in digital operations management, is excited to announce it is a recipient of a 2022 Regional and Global AWS Partner Awards, recognizing leaders around the globe playing a key role helping customers drive innovation and build solutions on Amazon Web Services (AWS).
PagerDuty Operations Cloud Delivers Process Automation on AWS, Delivering Rapid Return on Investment and Better Customer Experience
SAN FRANCISCO, November 28, 2022--PagerDuty Inc., a global leader in digital operations management, is showcasing its recently launched automation capabilities at Amazon Web Services (AWS) re:Invent 2022. PagerDuty Process Automation is now available in AWS Marketplace, a curated digital catalog that customers can use to find, buy, deploy, and manage third-party software, data, and services to build solutions and run their businesses. PagerDuty Process Automation can be purchased in AWS Marketpl
A share of PagerDuty Inc. (NYSE:PD) closed at $21.15 per share on Tuesday, down from $21.31 day before. While PagerDuty Inc. has underperformed by -0.75%, investors are advised to look at stock chart patterns for technical insight. Within its last year performance, PD fell by -42.43%, with highs and lows ranging from $39.05 to $19.51, […]
PagerDuty Inc. (NYSE:PD) has a beta value of 1.06 and has seen 1.2 million shares traded in the last trading session. The company, currently valued at $1.94B, closed the last trade at $21.15 per share which meant it lost -$0.16 on the day or -0.75% during that session. The PD stock price is -84.63% off … PagerDuty Inc. (PD) Has Strong Growth Prospects Through 2022 Read More »
Analysts have been eager to weigh in on the Technology sector with new ratings on PagerDuty (PD – Research Report) and Marpai (MRAI – Research Report). PagerDuty (PD) In a report released today, Brian White from Monness maintained a Hold rating on PagerDuty. The company's shares closed last Monday at $21.31, close to its 52-week low of $19.51. According to TipRanks.
PD Price Returns