PagerDuty, Inc. (PD): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
PD POWR Grades
- Growth is the dimension where PD ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 67.06% of US stocks.
- PD's strongest trending metric is Growth; it's been moving up over the last 179 days.
- PD's current lowest rank is in the Sentiment metric (where it is better than 8.88% of US stocks).
PD Stock Summary
- PagerDuty Inc's stock had its IPO on April 11, 2019, making it an older stock than merely 9.28% of US equities in our set.
- With a price/sales ratio of 11.72, PagerDuty Inc has a higher such ratio than 87.55% of stocks in our set.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of 23.38%, PagerDuty Inc's debt growth rate surpasses 75.43% of about US stocks.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to PD, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are NEWR, DMRC, DOMO, MOTS, and PING.
- PD's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit PagerDuty Inc's official web site, go to www.pagerduty.com.
PD Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Technology stock, PD's EV/EBIT ratio is 255.66% lower, now standing at -50.2.
- PD's price/sales ratio has moved down 7.8 over the prior 29 months.
- Over the past 29 months, PD's EV/EBIT ratio has gone up 16.9.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for PD.
PD's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- PD has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 40.53% of graded US stocks.
- PD's asset turnover comes in at 0.312 -- ranking 426th of 563 Business Services stocks.
- 500 - Internal server error
The table below shows PD's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
PD Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
PD Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$24.78||52-week high||$50.33|
|Prev. close||$25.77||52-week low||$21.72|
|Day high||$25.36||Avg. volume||1,394,230|
|50-day MA||$26.09||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$33.58||Market Cap||2.18B|
PagerDuty, Inc. (PD) Company Bio
PagerDuty, Inc. operates a digital operations management platform. It provides incident management solution that integrates with information technology Ops and DevOps monitoring stacks to improve operational reliability and agility. The company was founded by Andrew Miklas, Baskar Puvanathasan, and Dan Alexandru Solomon in 2009 and is headquartered in San Francisco, CA.
Most Popular Stories View All
PD Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
PD Latest Social Stream
View Full PD Social Stream
Latest PD News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about PagerDuty Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate PD as an investment opportunity.
War is not just the shower of bullets and bombs from both sides, it is also the shower of blood and bones on both sides.”― Amit Kalantri Today, we put PagerDuty (PD) in the spotlight for the first time. The shares have sold off like almost every SaaS concern over...
Growth stocks are currently out of favor, but there are still compelling opportunities that investors should keep on the radar.
SAN FRANCISCO--(BUSINESS WIRE)--PagerDuty, Inc. (NYSE:PD), a leader in digital operations management, today announced it will release its financial results for the fourth quarter and full fiscal year 2022, ended January 31, 2022, after market close on March 16, 2022. PagerDuty will host a live Zoom video call for analysts and investors at 2:00 p.m. Pacific Time (5:00 p.m. Eastern Time) on that day. Both a news release with the financial results and the live video call will be available to the p
The latest 13F reporting period has come and gone, and Insider Monkey is again at the forefront when it comes to making use of this gold mine of data.
Investment company Royce Investment Partners (Current Portfolio) buys H&R Block Inc, Louisiana-Pacific Corp, Forward Air Corp, Bioventus Inc, Newtek Business Services Corp, sells Upland Software Inc, Meredith Holdings Corp, Meredith Holdings Corp, Rogers Corp, TriState Capital Holdings Inc during the 3-months ended 2021Q4, according to the most recent filings of the investment company, Royce Investment Partners.
PD Price Returns