PagerDuty, Inc. (PD): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
PD POWR Grades
- PD scores best on the Quality dimension, with a Quality rank ahead of 36.09% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for PD is in Stability, which has been heading up over the past 31 weeks.
- PD's current lowest rank is in the Stability metric (where it is better than 22.44% of US stocks).
PD Stock Summary
- PagerDuty Inc's stock had its IPO on April 11, 2019, making it an older stock than merely 4.83% of US equities in our set.
- The price/operating cash flow metric for PagerDuty Inc is higher than 98.64% of stocks in our set with a positive cash flow.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of 789.49%, PagerDuty Inc's debt growth rate surpasses 98.05% of about US stocks.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to PagerDuty Inc are QTWO, LLNW, MDLA, IMAX, and PSTG.
- PD's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit PagerDuty Inc's official web site, go to www.pagerduty.com.
PD Valuation Summary
- PD's price/sales ratio is 14.3; this is 169.81% higher than that of the median Technology stock.
- PD's EV/EBIT ratio has moved up 22.4 over the prior 28 months.
- PD's price/earnings ratio has moved up 28.3 over the prior 28 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for PD.
PD Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
PD Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$40.52||52-week high||$58.36|
|Prev. close||$40.59||52-week low||$23.00|
|Day high||$40.78||Avg. volume||1,405,675|
|50-day MA||$41.10||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$40.65||Market Cap||3.39B|
PagerDuty, Inc. (PD) Company Bio
PagerDuty, Inc. operates a digital operations management platform. It provides incident management solution that integrates with information technology Ops and DevOps monitoring stacks to improve operational reliability and agility. The company was founded by Andrew Miklas, Baskar Puvanathasan, and Dan Alexandru Solomon in 2009 and is headquartered in San Francisco, CA.
PD Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
PD Latest Social Stream
View Full PD Social Stream
Latest PD News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about PagerDuty Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate PD as an investment opportunity.
SAN FRANCISCO, July 28, 2021--PagerDuty (NYSE:PD), a global leader in digital operations management, today released findings from its inaugural "State of Digital Operations" report, presenting an aggregated view of data from its customer base of over 16,000 companies and 700,000 users. The report sheds light onto the volume of real-time work during the pandemic, the increasing burden on technical teams, and direct correlation between this new load and employee turnover.
After several tireless days we have finished crunching the numbers from nearly 900 13F filings issued by the elite hedge funds and other investment firms that we track at Insider Monkey, which disclosed those firms’ equity portfolios as of March 31st. The results of that effort will be put on display in this article, as […]
Today we'll do a simple run through of a valuation method used to estimate the attractiveness of PagerDuty, Inc...
PagerDuty Announces General Availability for European Service Region Helping Customers Deliver Exceptional Digital Experiences
SAN FRANCISCO, June 25, 2021--PagerDuty (NYSE:PD), a global leader in digital operations management, today announced the general availability of its European service region to support its growing customer base with operations across Europe. Starting June 28, when new customers sign up for PagerDuty, they will have a choice between either the U.S. service region or the European service region. In Europe, PagerDuty’s primary hosting facility is based in Frankfurt, Germany.
Capital Market Laboratories (CMLviz) Interviews PagerDuty CFO – The freemium model is proving itself
LOS ANGELES, June 22, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- In a conversation with Capital Market Laboratories (CMLviz), Chief Financial Officer of PagerDuty Howard Wilson had clear messages: The tailwinds that drive the business “are as strong as ever.”Customer accounts over $1 million in value grew 55% year-over-year in fiscal Q1 2022.PagerDuty’s strategic move in the September 2020 quarter to offer a free tier as a fully functioning platform in response to COVID has helped “enterprise and mid-market accou
PD Price Returns