PagerDuty, Inc. (PD): Price and Financial Metrics
PD Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$26.99||52-week high||$35.33|
|Prev. close||$26.64||52-week low||$19.51|
|Day high||$27.62||Avg. volume||1,315,821|
|50-day MA||$30.93||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$27.03||Market Cap||2.49B|
PD Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
PD POWR Grades
- Growth is the dimension where PD ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 77.78% of US stocks.
- PD's strongest trending metric is Growth; it's been moving up over the last 179 days.
- PD ranks lowest in Stability; there it ranks in the 26th percentile.
PD Stock Summary
- Price to trailing twelve month operating cash flow for PD is currently 148.72, higher than 97.72% of US stocks with positive operating cash flow.
- With a price/sales ratio of 6.81, PAGERDUTY INC has a higher such ratio than 84.5% of stocks in our set.
- Revenue growth over the past 12 months for PAGERDUTY INC comes in at 31.77%, a number that bests 80.16% of the US stocks we're tracking.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to PAGERDUTY INC are VRNS, INTA, BILL, MODN, and OKTA.
- Visit PD's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.pagerduty.com.
PD Valuation Summary
- PD's EV/EBIT ratio is -21.6; this is 202.13% lower than that of the median Technology stock.
- Over the past 50 months, PD's price/sales ratio has gone down 16.8.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for PD.
PD's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- PD has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 40.53% of graded US stocks.
- PD's asset turnover comes in at 0.312 -- ranking 426th of 563 Business Services stocks.
- 500 - Internal server error
The table below shows PD's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
PD Price Target
For more insight on analysts targets of PD, see our PD price target page. And for a list of of all stocks sorted by upside potential based on analyst target price, see our Top Price Target page.
|Average Price Target||$57.33||Average Broker Recommendation||1.45 (Moderate Buy)|
PagerDuty, Inc. (PD) Company Bio
PagerDuty, Inc. operates a digital operations management platform. It provides incident management solution that integrates with information technology Ops and DevOps monitoring stacks to improve operational reliability and agility. The company was founded by Andrew Miklas, Baskar Puvanathasan, and Dan Alexandru Solomon in 2009 and is headquartered in San Francisco, CA.
Most Popular Stories View All
PD Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
PD Latest Social Stream
View Full PD Social Stream
Latest PD News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about PAGERDUTY INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate PD as an investment opportunity.
Versus Systems Inc. (VS) Reports Q1 Loss, Misses Revenue Estimates
Versus Systems Inc. (VS) delivered earnings and revenue surprises of 62.16% and 57.30%, respectively, for the quarter ended March 2023. Do the numbers hold clues to what lies ahead for the stock?
PagerDuty to Report First Quarter Fiscal Year 2024 Results on June 1, 2023
SAN FRANCISCO, May 11, 2023--PagerDuty, Inc. (NYSE:PD), a leader in digital operations management, today announced it will release its financial results for the first quarter fiscal year 2024, ended April 30, 2023, after market close on June 1, 2023. PagerDuty will host a live Zoom video call for analysts and investors at 2:00 p.m. Pacific Time (5:00 p.m. Eastern Time) on that day. Both a news release with the financial results and the live video call will be available to the public on PagerDuty
20 Biggest Cybersecurity Companies In the World
In this piece, we will take a look at the 20 biggest cybersecurity companies in the world. For more companies, head on over to 5 Biggest Cybersecurity Companies In the World. In just a short time period, two technologies have revolutionized the corporate sector. These are the semiconductor and the Internet, both of which work […]
Is It Too Late To Consider Buying PagerDuty, Inc. (NYSE:PD)?
PagerDuty, Inc. ( NYSE:PD ), might not be a large cap stock, but it received a lot of attention from a substantial...
Itron (ITRI) Tops Q1 Earnings and Revenue Estimates
Itron (ITRI) delivered earnings and revenue surprises of 345.45% and 5.63%, respectively, for the quarter ended March 2023. Do the numbers hold clues to what lies ahead for the stock?
PD Price Returns
Loading social stream, please wait...