PDC Energy, Inc. (PDCE): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
PDCE POWR Grades
- Momentum is the dimension where PDCE ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 99.98% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for PDCE is in Growth, which has been heading down over the past 179 days.
- PDCE ranks lowest in Stability; there it ranks in the 17th percentile.
PDCE Stock Summary
- Of note is the ratio of Pdc Energy Inc's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; merely 6.31% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of -41.21%, Pdc Energy Inc's debt growth rate surpasses only 9.87% of about US stocks.
- Over the past twelve months, PDCE has reported earnings growth of -198.14%, putting it ahead of merely 9.95% of US stocks in our set.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to PDCE, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are MGY, RGLD, DRH, AMPY, and PTEN.
- Visit PDCE's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.pdce.com.
PDCE Valuation Summary
- PDCE's price/sales ratio is 4.1; this is 173.33% higher than that of the median Energy stock.
- PDCE's price/earnings ratio has moved down 38.5 over the prior 240 months.
- PDCE's price/sales ratio has moved up 3.5 over the prior 240 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for PDCE.
PDCE Growth Metrics
- Its year over year price growth rate is now at 210.92%.
- The 2 year cash and equivalents growth rate now stands at 33.36%.
- The year over year net income to common stockholders growth rate now stands at 33.17%.
The table below shows PDCE's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
PDCE's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- PDCE has a Quality Grade of B, ranking ahead of 91.07% of graded US stocks.
- PDCE's asset turnover comes in at 0.197 -- ranking 107th of 136 Petroleum and Natural Gas stocks.
- SNMP, BSM, and NOG are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with PDCE.
The table below shows PDCE's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
PDCE Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
PDCE Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$63.75||52-week high||$89.22|
|Prev. close||$65.54||52-week low||$34.52|
|Day high||$65.49||Avg. volume||1,504,692|
|50-day MA||$62.95||Dividend yield||2.14%|
|200-day MA||$62.77||Market Cap||6.14B|
PDC Energy, Inc. (PDCE) Company Bio
PDC Energy produces, develops, acquires and explores for crude oil, natural gas and NGLs with primary operations in the Wattenberg Field in Colorado and in the Utica Shale in southeastern Ohio. The company was founded in 1969 and is based in Denver, Colorado.
Most Popular Stories View All
PDCE Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
PDCE Latest Social Stream
View Full PDCE Social Stream
Latest PDCE News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Pdc Energy Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate PDCE as an investment opportunity.
While higher prices and production are likely to have boosted PDC Energy's (PDCE) profit levels in the fourth quarter, escalation in costs might have played spoilsport.
Evergy's (EVRG) fourth-quarter earnings are likely to have benefited from higher transmission revenues, offset by the timing and phasing of some operating costs and bad debt.
Higher oil price is likely to have aided SM Energy's (SM) Q4 earnings.
Higher oil price is likely to have aided EOG Resources' (EOG) Q4 earnings.
PDC Energy (PDCE) possesses the right combination of the two key ingredients for a likely earnings beat in its upcoming report. Get prepared with the key expectations.
PDCE Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|