PDC Energy, Inc. (PDCE): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
PDCE POWR Grades
- PDCE scores best on the Momentum dimension, with a Momentum rank ahead of 99.98% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for PDCE is in Quality, which has been heading up over the past 155 days.
- PDCE's current lowest rank is in the Stability metric (where it is better than 26.63% of US stocks).
PDCE Stock Summary
- With a price/earnings ratio of 126.38, Pdc Energy Inc P/E ratio is greater than that of about 94.84% of stocks in our set with positive earnings.
- Price to trailing twelve month operating cash flow for PDCE is currently 4.31, higher than just 13.68% of US stocks with positive operating cash flow.
- Of note is the ratio of Pdc Energy Inc's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; merely 6.68% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to Pdc Energy Inc, a group of peers worth examining would be MGY, VRRM, RGLD, MTDR, and GNK.
- PDCE's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Pdc Energy Inc's official web site, go to www.pdce.com.
PDCE Valuation Summary
- PDCE's price/sales ratio is 4.1; this is 173.33% higher than that of the median Energy stock.
- PDCE's price/earnings ratio has moved down 38.5 over the prior 240 months.
- PDCE's price/sales ratio has moved up 3.5 over the prior 240 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for PDCE.
PDCE Growth Metrics
- Its 5 year net income to common stockholders growth rate is now at -488.04%.
- Its 3 year revenue growth rate is now at 162.69%.
- Its year over year cash and equivalents growth rate is now at -3.55%.
The table below shows PDCE's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
PDCE's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- PDCE has a Quality Grade of B, ranking ahead of 91.07% of graded US stocks.
- PDCE's asset turnover comes in at 0.197 -- ranking 107th of 136 Petroleum and Natural Gas stocks.
- SNMP, BSM, and NOG are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with PDCE.
The table below shows PDCE's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
PDCE Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
PDCE Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$56.48||52-week high||$59.00|
|Prev. close||$55.09||52-week low||$21.53|
|Day high||$56.82||Avg. volume||813,950|
|50-day MA||$52.38||Dividend yield||0.85%|
|200-day MA||$45.15||Market Cap||5.50B|
PDC Energy, Inc. (PDCE) Company Bio
PDC Energy produces, develops, acquires and explores for crude oil, natural gas and NGLs with primary operations in the Wattenberg Field in Colorado and in the Utica Shale in southeastern Ohio. The company was founded in 1969 and is based in Denver, Colorado.
Most Popular Stories View All
PDCE Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
PDCE Latest Social Stream
View Full PDCE Social Stream
Latest PDCE News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Pdc Energy Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate PDCE as an investment opportunity.
In the latest trading session, PDC Energy (PDCE) closed at $55.23, marking a -0.5% move from the previous day.
PDC Energy (PDCE) closed at $53.97 in the latest trading session, marking a +1.58% move from the prior day.
With coronavirus vaccines being rolled out on a massive scale, the economy will possibly overcome the recent spike in coronavirus cases. MTDR, PDCE and FANG are thus well poised to gain.
ExxonMobil's (XOM) upstream asset divestments, which include the U.K. North Sea assets, could raise up to $500 million.
The Zacks Analyst Blog Highlights: Affiliated Managers Group, Advanced Micro Devices , CF Industries, J.Jill and PDC Energy.
Affiliated Managers Group, Advanced Micro Devices , CF Industries, J.Jill and PDC Energy are highlighted in this analyst blog.
PDCE Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|