PDC Energy, Inc. (PDCE): Price and Financial Metrics
PDCE Stock Summary
- Price to trailing twelve month operating cash flow for PDCE is currently 1.5, higher than just 6.91% of US stocks with positive operating cash flow.
- Of note is the ratio of Pdc Energy Inc's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; just 7.35% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- Revenue growth over the past 12 months for Pdc Energy Inc comes in at 89.23%, a number that bests 93.83% of the US stocks we're tracking.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to Pdc Energy Inc are SNDE, PARR, ICD, CPE, and NBLX.
- PDCE's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Pdc Energy Inc's official web site, go to www.pdce.com.
PDCE Stock Price Chart More Charts
PDCE Price/Volume Stats
PDC Energy, Inc. (PDCE) Company Bio
PDC Energy produces, develops, acquires and explores for crude oil, natural gas and NGLs with primary operations in the Wattenberg Field in Colorado and in the Utica Shale in southeastern Ohio. The company was founded in 1969 and is based in Denver, Colorado.