PDC Energy, Inc. (PDCE): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
PDCE POWR Grades
- PDCE scores best on the Quality dimension, with a Quality rank ahead of 96.66% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for PDCE is in Momentum, which has been heading down over the past 177 days.
- PDCE's current lowest rank is in the Sentiment metric (where it is better than 12.82% of US stocks).
PDCE Stock Summary
- PDCE's current price/earnings ratio is 2.96, which is higher than just 5.18% of US stocks with positive earnings.
- Of note is the ratio of PDC ENERGY INC's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; just 6.26% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- Over the past twelve months, PDCE has reported earnings growth of 263.69%, putting it ahead of 94.31% of US stocks in our set.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to PDCE, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are MGY, CIVI, MTDR, PTEN, and GSAT.
- Visit PDCE's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.pdce.com.
PDCE Valuation Summary
- PDCE's price/sales ratio is 1.4; this is 6.67% lower than that of the median Energy stock.
- Over the past 243 months, PDCE's price/earnings ratio has gone down 7.1.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for PDCE.
PDCE Growth Metrics
- The 3 year net cashflow from operations growth rate now stands at 94.43%.
- Its 2 year price growth rate is now at 495.68%.
- Its 4 year cash and equivalents growth rate is now at -70.5%.
The table below shows PDCE's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
PDCE's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- PDCE has a Quality Grade of B, ranking ahead of 91.07% of graded US stocks.
- PDCE's asset turnover comes in at 0.197 -- ranking 107th of 136 Petroleum and Natural Gas stocks.
- SNMP, BSM, and NOG are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with PDCE.
The table below shows PDCE's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
PDCE Price Target
For more insight on analysts targets of PDCE, see our PDCE price target page. And for a list of of all stocks sorted by upside potential based on analyst target price, see our Top Price Target page.
|Average Price Target||$60.47||Average Broker Recommendation||1.41 (Moderate Buy)|
PDCE Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
PDCE Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$62.59||52-week high||$89.22|
|Prev. close||$63.59||52-week low||$51.72|
|Day high||$64.34||Avg. volume||919,069|
|50-day MA||$65.11||Dividend yield||2.59%|
|200-day MA||$65.34||Market Cap||5.53B|
PDC Energy, Inc. (PDCE) Company Bio
PDC Energy produces, develops, acquires and explores for crude oil, natural gas and NGLs with primary operations in the Wattenberg Field in Colorado and in the Utica Shale in southeastern Ohio. The company was founded in 1969 and is based in Denver, Colorado.
Most Popular Stories View All
PDCE Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
PDCE Latest Social Stream
View Full PDCE Social Stream
Latest PDCE News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about PDC ENERGY INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate PDCE as an investment opportunity.
Top Stocks for April 2023
The top stocks in the Russell 1000 are Sinclair Broadcast Group for best value, Gevo for fastest growth, and Enlight Renewable Energy for most momentum.
Why Is PDC Energy (PDCE) Down 9.6% Since Last Earnings Report?
PDC Energy (PDCE) reported earnings 30 days ago. What's next for the stock? We take a look at earnings estimates for some clues.
Lacklustre Performance Is Driving PDC Energy, Inc.'s (NASDAQ:PDCE) Low P/E
With a price-to-earnings (or "P/E") ratio of 3.3x PDC Energy, Inc. ( NASDAQ:PDCE ) may be sending very bullish signals...
PDC Energy (PDCE) Moves Up Since Q4 Earnings Beat: Here's Why
PDC Energy (PDCE) forecast a capital spending budget between $1.35 billion and $1.5 billion for 2023.
EnerCom Announces Lineup of Top Independent Energy Companies for EnerCom Dallas - The Energy Investment and ESG Conference April 18-19, 2023
EnerCom, Inc. has published the preliminary presentation schedule and conference events for the EnerCom Dallas – The Energy Investment & ESG Conference + The Energy Venture Investment Summit, April 18-19, 2023 at Hotel Crescent Court, Uptown Dallas.
PDCE Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
Continue Researching PDCEWant to see what other sources are saying about Pdc Energy Inc's financials and stock price? Try the links below:
Pdc Energy Inc (PDCE) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Pdc Energy Inc (PDCE) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Pdc Energy Inc (PDCE) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch
Loading social stream, please wait...