PDC Energy, Inc. (PDCE): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
PDCE POWR Grades
- PDCE scores best on the Growth dimension, with a Growth rank ahead of 96.82% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for PDCE is in Momentum, which has been heading up over the past 206 days.
- PDCE ranks lowest in Stability; there it ranks in the 30th percentile.
PDCE Stock Summary
- Of note is the ratio of Pdc Energy Inc's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; just 7.84% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- As for revenue growth, note that PDCE's revenue has grown -51.19% over the past 12 months; that beats the revenue growth of only 6.47% of US companies in our set.
- In terms of volatility of its share price, PDCE is more volatile than 90.38% of stocks we're observing.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to Pdc Energy Inc, a group of peers worth examining would be MUR, LAUR, CRS, KEX, and UFS.
- Visit PDCE's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.pdce.com.
PDCE Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
PDCE Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$41.39||52-week high||$42.85|
|Prev. close||$39.12||52-week low||$10.42|
|Day high||$41.51||Avg. volume||1,061,922|
|50-day MA||$36.52||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$22.98||Market Cap||4.11B|
PDC Energy, Inc. (PDCE) Company Bio
PDC Energy produces, develops, acquires and explores for crude oil, natural gas and NGLs with primary operations in the Wattenberg Field in Colorado and in the Utica Shale in southeastern Ohio. The company was founded in 1969 and is based in Denver, Colorado.
PDCE Price Forecast Based on DCF Valuation
|Current Price||DCF Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
The table below illustrates the output of a discounted cash flow forecast using a variety of scenarios for Pdc Energy Inc. To summarize, we found that Pdc Energy Inc ranked in the 54th percentile in terms of potential gain offered. We should note, though, that all scenearios modelled for this stock suggest it is overvalued. As for the metrics that stood out in our discounted cash flow analysis of Pdc Energy Inc, consider:
- The company's balance sheet shows it gets 70% of its capital from equity, and 30% of its capital from debt. Notably, its equity weight is greater than 65.56% of US equities in the Energy sector yielding a positive free cash flow.
- Pdc Energy Inc's weighted average cost of capital (WACC) is 13%; for context, that number is higher than 85.16% of tickers in our DCF set.
- Pdc Energy Inc's interest coverage rate -- a measure of gross earnings relative to interest payments -- comes in at -7.26. This coverage rate is greater than that of only 10.13% of stocks we're observing for the purpose of forecasting via discounted cash flows.
|Terminal Growth Rate in Free Cash Flow||Return Relative to Current Share Price|
PDCE Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
PDCE Latest Social Stream
View Full PDCE Social Stream
Latest PDCE News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Pdc Energy Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate PDCE as an investment opportunity.
PDC Energy (PDCE) made it through our "Recent Price Strength" screen and could be a great choice for investors looking to make a profit from stocks that are currently on the move.
The following slide deck was published by PDC Energy, Inc. in conjunction with their 2021 Q1 earnings call....
On today's call, we have president and CEO, Barton Brookman, Executive Vice President Lance Lauck, Chief Financial Officer Scott Myers, and Senior Vice President of Operations days Whoa. Thank you to our operating teams for navigating these very hazardous conditions and always putting safety first.
APA's adjusted total production guidance remains at 324 thousand barrels of oil equivalent per day (Mboe/d) for the first quarter.
TechnipFMC (FTI) receives subsea contract from Petrobras (PBR) to supply up to eight manifolds for the production and injection processes in the Petrobras-operated Marlim and Voador fields.
PDCE Price Returns