Pro-Dex, Inc. (PDEX): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
PDEX POWR Grades
- PDEX scores best on the Sentiment dimension, with a Sentiment rank ahead of 99.36% of US stocks.
- PDEX's strongest trending metric is Quality; it's been moving down over the last 31 weeks.
- PDEX ranks lowest in Growth; there it ranks in the 26th percentile.
PDEX Stock Summary
- Pro Dex Inc's market capitalization of $121,344,986 is ahead of only 16.47% of US-listed equities.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of 120.7%, Pro Dex Inc's debt growth rate surpasses 91.83% of about US stocks.
- Revenue growth over the past 12 months for Pro Dex Inc comes in at 29.32%, a number that bests 82.34% of the US stocks we're tracking.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to Pro Dex Inc, a group of peers worth examining would be VMD, NVMI, ALRM, LRN, and MDC.
- Visit PDEX's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.pro-dex.com.
PDEX Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
PDEX Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$32.24||52-week high||$42.60|
|Prev. close||$33.00||52-week low||$16.76|
|Day high||$33.15||Avg. volume||26,468|
|50-day MA||$30.68||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$30.82||Market Cap||117.61M|
Pro-Dex, Inc. (PDEX) Company Bio
Pro-Dex, Inc. products and distributes medical and dental equipment. The Company offers micro-air motors, surgical drivers, and precision air powered motors. Pro-Dex markets its products in the United States.
PDEX Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
PDEX Latest Social Stream
View Full PDEX Social Stream
Latest PDEX News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Pro Dex Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate PDEX as an investment opportunity.
Pro-Dex, Inc. Discusses Record Third Quarter Sales and Aggressive Growth Strategy with The Stock Day Podcast
Phoenix, Arizona--(Newsfile Corp. - June 3, 2021) - The Stock Day Podcast welcomed Pro-Dex, Inc. (NASDAQ: PDEX) ("the Company"), a company that specializes in the design, development, and manufacture of autoclavable, battery-powered and electric, multi-function surgical drivers and shavers used primarily in the orthopedic, thoracic, and maxocranial facial markets. President and CEO of the Company, Rick Van Kirk, joined Stock Day host, Everett Jolly. Jolly began the interview by commenting on the
If we want to find a stock that could multiply over the long term, what are the underlying trends we should look for...
Pro-Dex, Inc. ( NASDAQ:PDEX ), might not be a large cap stock, but it led the NASDAQCM gainers with a relatively large...
Some Pro-Dex, Inc. ( NASDAQ:PDEX ) shareholders are probably rather concerned to see the share price fall 32% over the...
Warren Buffett famously said, 'Volatility is far from synonymous with risk.' So it might be obvious that you need to...
PDEX Price Returns