Pro-Dex, Inc. (PDEX): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
PDEX Stock Summary
- PDEX has a higher market value than only 15.47% of US stocks; more precisely, its current market capitalization is $63,049,365.
- PDEX's went public 27.3 years ago, making it older than 74.77% of listed US stocks we're tracking.
- In terms of volatility of its share price, PDEX is more volatile than 28.66% of stocks we're observing.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to PRO DEX INC are CRMD, WISH, NSPR, BFLY, and AXDX.
- Visit PDEX's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.pro-dex.com.
PDEX Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Healthcare stock, PDEX's EV/EBIT ratio is 74.42% higher, now standing at 15.
- PDEX's price/sales ratio has moved up 1.1 over the prior 243 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for PDEX.
PDEX Growth Metrics
- The 3 year price growth rate now stands at -13.67%.
- Its 2 year net cashflow from operations growth rate is now at 103.11%.
- Its 5 year revenue growth rate is now at 48.85%.
The table below shows PDEX's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
PDEX's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- PDEX has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 55.91% of graded US stocks.
- PDEX's asset turnover comes in at 1.002 -- ranking 19th of 186 Medical Equipment stocks.
- APEN, ZBH, and BDX are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with PDEX.
The table below shows PDEX's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
PDEX Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
PDEX Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$17.61||52-week high||$26.50|
|Prev. close||$17.80||52-week low||$12.40|
|Day high||$19.09||Avg. volume||8,163|
|50-day MA||$18.06||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$17.12||Market Cap||63.04M|
Pro-Dex, Inc. (PDEX) Company Bio
Pro-Dex, Inc. products and distributes medical and dental equipment. The Company offers micro-air motors, surgical drivers, and precision air powered motors. Pro-Dex markets its products in the United States.
Most Popular Stories View All
PDEX Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
PDEX Latest Social Stream
View Full PDEX Social Stream
Latest PDEX News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about PRO DEX INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate PDEX as an investment opportunity.
With its stock down 11% over the past month, it is easy to disregard Pro-Dex (NASDAQ:PDEX). But if you pay close...
Pro-Dex ( NASDAQ:PDEX ) First Quarter 2023 Results Key Financial Results Revenue: US$11.1m (up 11% from 1Q 2022). Net...
PRO-DEX, INC. (NASDAQ:PDEX) today announced financial results for its fiscal 2023 first quarter ended September 30, 2022.
Quite a few insiders invested in Pro-Dex, Inc. (NASDAQ:PDEX) last year which is positive news for shareholders
It is usually uneventful when a single insider buys stock. However, When quite a few insiders buy shares, as it...
Pro-Dex, Inc. Discusses Record-Breaking 4th Quarter Results and Year-Over-Year Growth with The Stock Day Podcast
Phoenix, Arizona--(Newsfile Corp. - September 29, 2022) - The Stock Day Podcast welcomed Pro-Dex, Inc. (NASDAQ: PDEX) ("the Company"), a company that specializes in the design, development, and manufacture of autoclavable, battery-powered, and electric multi-function surgical drivers and shavers used primarily in the orthopedic, thoracic, and maxocranial facial markets. CEO of the Company, Rick Van Kirk, joined Stock Day host Everett Jolly.Jolly began the interview by asking about the Company's
PDEX Price Returns