Pro-Dex, Inc. (PDEX): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
PDEX POWR Grades
- PDEX scores best on the Value dimension, with a Value rank ahead of 79.91% of US stocks.
- PDEX's strongest trending metric is Quality; it's been moving down over the last 47 weeks.
- PDEX's current lowest rank is in the Growth metric (where it is better than 18.71% of US stocks).
PDEX Stock Summary
- PDEX has a higher market value than only 10.85% of US stocks; more precisely, its current market capitalization is $91,123,272.
- The capital turnover (annual revenue relative to shareholder's equity) for PDEX is 1.89 -- better than 73.64% of US stocks.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of 127.45%, Pro Dex Inc's debt growth rate surpasses 92.89% of about US stocks.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to Pro Dex Inc are ACER, ALRM, EPZM, RDUS, and MDWD.
- Visit PDEX's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.pro-dex.com.
PDEX Valuation Summary
- PDEX's price/sales ratio is 2.3; this is 79.74% lower than that of the median Healthcare stock.
- PDEX's price/sales ratio has moved up 2 over the prior 243 months.
- Over the past 243 months, PDEX's EV/EBIT ratio has gone up 7.4.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for PDEX.
PDEX Growth Metrics
- Its 5 year price growth rate is now at 519.71%.
- The 5 year cash and equivalents growth rate now stands at 788.03%.
- Its 4 year net cashflow from operations growth rate is now at 284.52%.
The table below shows PDEX's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
PDEX's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- PDEX has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 55.73% of graded US stocks.
- PDEX's asset turnover comes in at 1.002 -- ranking 19th of 182 Medical Equipment stocks.
- APEN, ZBH, and BDX are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with PDEX.
The table below shows PDEX's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
PDEX Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
PDEX Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$25.56||52-week high||$42.60|
|Prev. close||$25.89||52-week low||$21.25|
|Day high||$26.75||Avg. volume||23,655|
|50-day MA||$28.70||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$30.03||Market Cap||93.19M|
Pro-Dex, Inc. (PDEX) Company Bio
Pro-Dex, Inc. products and distributes medical and dental equipment. The Company offers micro-air motors, surgical drivers, and precision air powered motors. Pro-Dex markets its products in the United States.
Most Popular Stories View All
PDEX Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
PDEX Latest Social Stream
View Full PDEX Social Stream
Latest PDEX News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Pro Dex Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate PDEX as an investment opportunity.
Pro-Dex, Inc. ( NASDAQ:PDEX ), is not the largest company out there, but it saw significant share price movement during...
IRVINE, CA / ACCESSWIRE / August 26, 2021 / PRO-DEX, INC. (NasdaqCM:PDEX) today announced financial results for its fiscal 2021 fourth quarter and full-year ended June 30, 2021.Quarter Ended June 30, 2021Net sales for the three months ended June 30,
Buying shares in the best businesses can build meaningful wealth for you and your family. While not every stock...
Most readers would already be aware that Pro-Dex's (NASDAQ:PDEX) stock increased significantly by 15% over the past...
IRVINE, CA / ACCESSWIRE / May 6, 2021 / PRO-DEX, INC. (NASDAQ:PDEX) today announced financial results for its fiscal 2021 third quarter ended March 31, 2021.
PDEX Price Returns