Pro-Dex, Inc. (PDEX): Price and Financial Metrics
PDEX Stock Summary
- PDEX has a higher market value than merely 14.72% of US stocks; more precisely, its current market capitalization is $85,899,218.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of 59.59%, Pro Dex Inc's debt growth rate surpasses 85.35% of about US stocks.
- Revenue growth over the past 12 months for Pro Dex Inc comes in at 25.56%, a number that bests 81.88% of the US stocks we're tracking.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to Pro Dex Inc, a group of peers worth examining would be VICR, SMSI, CIEN, GILT, and AWRE.
- PDEX's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Pro Dex Inc's official web site, go to www.pro-dex.com.
PDEX Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
PDEX Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$22.77||52-week high||$42.60|
|Prev. close||$22.25||52-week low||$12.83|
|Day high||$23.51||Avg. volume||34,560|
|50-day MA||$29.41||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$27.55||Market Cap||87.91M|
Pro-Dex, Inc. (PDEX) Company Bio
Pro-Dex, Inc. products and distributes medical and dental equipment. The Company offers micro-air motors, surgical drivers, and precision air powered motors. Pro-Dex markets its products in the United States.
PDEX Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
PDEX Latest Social Stream
View Full PDEX Social Stream
Latest PDEX News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Pro Dex Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate PDEX as an investment opportunity.
Phoenix, Arizona--(Newsfile Corp. - February 11, 2021) - The Stock Day Podcast welcomed Pro-Dex, Inc. (NASDAQ: PDEX) ("the Company"), a company that specializes in the design, development, and manufacture of autoclavable, battery-powered and electric, multi-function surgical drivers and shavers used primarily in the orthopedic, thoracic, and maxocranial facial markets. CEO of the Company, Rick Van Kirk, joined Stock Day host Everett Jolly.Jolly began the interview by commenting on the Company's 2021 second quarter results, …
Long Cast Advisers LLC, a boutique investment management firm, published its Q4 2020 Investor Letter – a copy of which can be downloaded here. A return of 16% was recorded by the fund for the Q4 of 2020, outperforming its S&P 500 Total Return benchmark that delivered a 12% return but below its iShares MicroCap […]
IRVINE, CA / ACCESSWIRE / February 4, 2021 / PRO-DEX, INC. (NASDAQ:PDEX) today announced financial results for its fiscal 2021 second quarter ended December 31, 2020.
Warren Buffett famously said, 'Volatility is far from synonymous with risk.' So it might be obvious that you need to...
To find a multi-bagger stock, what are the underlying trends we should look for in a business? Typically, we'll want...
PDEX Price Returns
Continue Researching PDEXWant to do more research on Pro Dex Inc's stock and its price? Try the links below:
Get Free Updates
Join thousands of investors who get the latest news, insights and top rated picks from StockNews.com!