PDF Solutions, Inc. (PDFS): Price and Financial Metrics
PDFS Stock Summary
- Equity multiplier, or assets relative to shareholders' equity, comes in at 1.17 for Pdf Solutions Inc; that's greater than it is for just 10.26% of US stocks.
- Over the past twelve months, PDFS has reported earnings growth of 67.96%, putting it ahead of 85.33% of US stocks in our set.
- As for revenue growth, note that PDFS's revenue has grown -10.88% over the past 12 months; that beats the revenue growth of just 15.25% of US companies in our set.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to Pdf Solutions Inc, a group of peers worth examining would be MXL, SPPI, RMBS, QUIK, and CTIC.
- Visit PDFS's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.pdf.com.
PDFS Stock Price Chart More Charts
PDFS Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$16.84||52-week high||$18.41|
|Prev. close||$17.65||52-week low||$10.87|
|Day high||$18.41||Avg. volume||98,435|
|50-day MA||$16.61||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$14.16||Market Cap||544.77M|
PDF Solutions, Inc. (PDFS) Company Bio
PDF Solutions, Inc. provides infrastructure technologies and services to enhance yield and optimize performance of integrated circuits (IC) in Asia, Europe, and North America. The company was founded in 1992 and is based in San Jose, California.