PDF Solutions, Inc. (PDFS): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
PDFS POWR Grades
- PDFS scores best on the Sentiment dimension, with a Sentiment rank ahead of 98.98% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for PDFS is in Sentiment, which has been heading up over the past 179 days.
- PDFS ranks lowest in Momentum; there it ranks in the 28th percentile.
PDFS Stock Summary
- Price to trailing twelve month operating cash flow for PDFS is currently 257.1, higher than 98.06% of US stocks with positive operating cash flow.
- The ratio of debt to operating expenses for Pdf Solutions Inc is higher than it is for about merely 13.13% of US stocks.
- Equity multiplier, or assets relative to shareholders' equity, comes in at 1.23 for Pdf Solutions Inc; that's greater than it is for only 14.22% of US stocks.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to Pdf Solutions Inc, a group of peers worth examining would be KNSA, SDGR, PSNL, CORT, and UTHR.
- PDFS's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Pdf Solutions Inc's official web site, go to www.pdf.com.
PDFS Valuation Summary
- PDFS's price/earnings ratio is -17.2; this is 144.1% lower than that of the median Technology stock.
- Over the past 243 months, PDFS's price/earnings ratio has gone up 9.1.
- Over the past 243 months, PDFS's price/sales ratio has gone down 2.2.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for PDFS.
PDFS Growth Metrics
- Its 4 year net income to common stockholders growth rate is now at -138.29%.
- Its year over year revenue growth rate is now at 5.67%.
- The 4 year revenue growth rate now stands at -10.43%.
The table below shows PDFS's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
PDFS's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- PDFS has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 46.17% of graded US stocks.
- PDFS's asset turnover comes in at 0.34 -- ranking 408th of 563 Business Services stocks.
- WSC, RPD, and SPLK are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with PDFS.
The table below shows PDFS's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
PDFS Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
PDFS Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$27.06||52-week high||$33.78|
|Prev. close||$27.54||52-week low||$19.34|
|Day high||$27.16||Avg. volume||143,598|
|50-day MA||$23.82||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$26.44||Market Cap||1.01B|
PDF Solutions, Inc. (PDFS) Company Bio
PDF Solutions, Inc. engages in the provision of an end-to-end analytics platform that empowers engineers and data scientists across the semiconductor ecosystem and data analytics for process-design optimization and yield enhancement. Its products, services and platforms include proprietary software, physical intellectual property (or IP) for integrated circuit (or IC) designs, electrical measurement hardware tools, proven methodologies, and professional services.
Most Popular Stories View All
PDFS Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
PDFS Latest Social Stream
View Full PDFS Social Stream
Latest PDFS News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Pdf Solutions Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate PDFS as an investment opportunity.
No summary available.
PDF Solutions press release (PDFS): Q4 GAAP EPS of -$0.19 misses by $0.15.Revenue of $29.89M (+33.4% Y/Y) beats by $0.65M.
Exensio Fabless is now the Standard for Big Data Analytics Across All GigaDevice ProductsSANTA CLARA, Calif., Feb. 14, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- PDF Solutions, Inc. (NASDAQ: PDFS), a global provider of differentiated data and analytics solutions to the semiconductor and electronics industries, today announced that GigaDevice (Stock code: 603986), a global provider of semiconductors for memory, microcontrollers, and sensors has selected Exensio® Fabless from PDF Solutions for advanced analytics, p
SAN JOSE, Calif., Feb. 01, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- PDF Solutions, Inc. (Nasdaq: PDFS), a leading provider of comprehensive data solutions for the semiconductor ecosystem, announced that it will release fourth quarter and fiscal year 2021 financial results after the market close on Tuesday, February 15, 2022. John Kibarian, CEO, and Adnan Raza, CFO, will host a live teleconference on February 15, 2022, beginning at 2:00 p.m. Pacific Time / 5:00 p.m. Eastern Time to discuss the results. To partic
PDFS Price Returns