PDF Solutions, Inc. (PDFS): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
PDFS POWR Grades
- PDFS scores best on the Growth dimension, with a Growth rank ahead of 99.51% of US stocks.
- PDFS's strongest trending metric is Growth; it's been moving up over the last 177 days.
- PDFS's current lowest rank is in the Momentum metric (where it is better than 19.4% of US stocks).
PDFS Stock Summary
- The price/operating cash flow metric for PDF SOLUTIONS INC is higher than 97.4% of stocks in our set with a positive cash flow.
- For PDFS, its debt to operating expenses ratio is greater than that reported by only 13.49% of US equities we're observing.
- PDFS's price/sales ratio is 8.8; that's higher than the P/S ratio of 86.58% of US stocks.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to PDFS, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are IMCR, ATOM, AIP, SDGR, and WATT.
- Visit PDFS's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.pdf.com.
PDFS Valuation Summary
- PDFS's EV/EBIT ratio is -180.9; this is 1042.19% lower than that of the median Technology stock.
- PDFS's price/sales ratio has moved up 5.8 over the prior 243 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for PDFS.
PDFS Growth Metrics
- The year over year revenue growth rate now stands at 32.13%.
- Its 2 year revenue growth rate is now at 39.62%.
- Its year over year net income to common stockholders growth rate is now at 61.96%.
The table below shows PDFS's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
PDFS's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- PDFS has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 46.17% of graded US stocks.
- PDFS's asset turnover comes in at 0.34 -- ranking 408th of 563 Business Services stocks.
- WSC, RPD, and SPLK are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with PDFS.
The table below shows PDFS's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
PDFS Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
PDFS Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$31.84||52-week high||$32.70|
|Prev. close||$32.45||52-week low||$19.34|
|Day high||$32.60||Avg. volume||86,961|
|50-day MA||$30.02||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$25.59||Market Cap||1.19B|
PDF Solutions, Inc. (PDFS) Company Bio
PDF Solutions, Inc. engages in the provision of an end-to-end analytics platform that empowers engineers and data scientists across the semiconductor ecosystem and data analytics for process-design optimization and yield enhancement. Its products, services and platforms include proprietary software, physical intellectual property (or IP) for integrated circuit (or IC) designs, electrical measurement hardware tools, proven methodologies, and professional services.
Most Popular Stories View All
PDFS Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
PDFS Latest Social Stream
View Full PDFS Social Stream
Latest PDFS News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about PDF SOLUTIONS INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate PDFS as an investment opportunity.
Perficient and PDF Solutions are part of the Zacks Industry Outlook article.
The Zacks Computer - Services industry players like Perficient (PRFT) and PDF Solutions (PDFS) and are poised to benefit from digital transformation, and the consequent need for cyber security and cloud solutions.
If you are looking for stocks that are well positioned to maintain their recent uptrend, PDF Solutions (PDFS) could be a great choice. It is one of the several stocks that passed through our "Recent Price Strength" screen.
PDF Solutions and proteanTecs Announce Collaboration to Deliver Combined Solutions for Semiconductor Analytics to Address the Needs of Data Centers and Automotive Makers
SANTA CLARA, Calif. and HAIFA, Israel, Jan. 10, 2023 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- PDF Solutions, Inc. (Nasdaq: PDFS), a leading provider of unified data and cloud analytics for the semiconductor ecosystem, and proteanTecs, a global leader of deep data analytics, today announced a collaboration on combined semiconductor analytics solutions intended to provide deeper insights on yield, quality and reliability by integrating proteanTecs deep agent and analytics solutions with the Exensio Platform. PDF Solutions and proteanTecs bring to the collaboration complementary expertise and market knowledge that combines PDF Solutions’ process characterization and semiconductor big data analytics solutions, with proteanTecs’ deep data offering for chip and system lifecycle analytics.
PDF Solutions, Inc. (NASDAQ:PDFS) Q3 2022 Earnings Call Transcript November 13, 2022 Operator: Good day, ladies and gentlemen, and welcome to the PDF Solutions Incorporated conference call to discuss its financial results for the third quarter ending Wednesday, August 31, 2022. At this time all participants are in a listen-only mode. If you have not […]
PDFS Price Returns