PDF Solutions, Inc. (PDFS): Price and Financial Metrics
PDFS Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$42.25||52-week high||$43.33|
|Prev. close||$42.19||52-week low||$19.34|
|Day high||$42.54||Avg. volume||177,155|
|50-day MA||$39.57||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$31.79||Market Cap||1.60B|
PDFS Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
PDFS POWR Grades
- PDFS scores best on the Growth dimension, with a Growth rank ahead of 99.6% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for PDFS is in Quality, which has been heading up over the past 179 days.
- PDFS's current lowest rank is in the Value metric (where it is better than 26.7% of US stocks).
PDFS Stock Summary
- PDFS's current price/earnings ratio is 1,352.62, which is higher than 99.58% of US stocks with positive earnings.
- The price/operating cash flow metric for PDF SOLUTIONS INC is higher than 92.43% of stocks in our set with a positive cash flow.
- With a price/sales ratio of 9.34, PDF SOLUTIONS INC has a higher such ratio than 88.77% of stocks in our set.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to PDFS, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are EXK, BOX, FSLR, SDGR, and BMRN.
- PDFS's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit PDF SOLUTIONS INC's official web site, go to www.pdf.com.
PDFS Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Technology stock, PDFS's price/sales ratio is 269.23% higher, now standing at 9.6.
- PDFS's price/earnings ratio has moved up 1550.1 over the prior 243 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for PDFS.
PDFS Growth Metrics
- Its 4 year cash and equivalents growth rate is now at -12.65%.
- Its 5 year cash and equivalents growth rate is now at -12.65%.
- Its year over year net income to common stockholders growth rate is now at 61.96%.
The table below shows PDFS's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
PDFS's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- PDFS has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 46.17% of graded US stocks.
- PDFS's asset turnover comes in at 0.34 -- ranking 408th of 563 Business Services stocks.
- WSC, RPD, and SPLK are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with PDFS.
The table below shows PDFS's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
PDFS Price Target
For more insight on analysts targets of PDFS, see our PDFS price target page. And for a list of of all stocks sorted by upside potential based on analyst target price, see our Top Price Target page.
|Average Price Target||$26.75||Average Broker Recommendation||1.5 (Moderate Buy)|
PDF Solutions, Inc. (PDFS) Company Bio
PDF Solutions, Inc. engages in the provision of an end-to-end analytics platform that empowers engineers and data scientists across the semiconductor ecosystem and data analytics for process-design optimization and yield enhancement. Its products, services and platforms include proprietary software, physical intellectual property (or IP) for integrated circuit (or IC) designs, electrical measurement hardware tools, proven methodologies, and professional services.
Most Popular Stories View All
PDFS Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
PDFS Latest Social Stream
View Full PDFS Social Stream
Latest PDFS News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about PDF SOLUTIONS INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate PDFS as an investment opportunity.
PDF Solutions, Inc. (PDFS) Q1 2023 Earnings Call Transcript
PDF Solutions, Inc. (PDFS)
Q1 2023 Earnings Conference Call
May 9, 2023 5:00 PM ET
John Kibarian - President and Chief Executive Officer
Adnan Raza - Chief Financial Officer
Conference Call Participants
Blair Abernethy - Rosenblatt Securities
Thomas Diffely - D.A. Davidson
Christian Schwab - Craig-Hallum Capital Group
Good day, everyone, and welcome to the PDF Solutions Inc. Conference Call to discuss its Financial Results for the [fourth quarter and year-end 2023 Conference Call Ending Saturday, December 31, 2023] (sic) [First Quarter 2023]. [Operator Instructions] As a reminder, this conference is b...
Is The Market Rewarding PDF Solutions, Inc. (NASDAQ:PDFS) With A Negative Sentiment As A Result Of Its Mixed Fundamentals?
With its stock down 21% over the past month, it is easy to disregard PDF Solutions (NASDAQ:PDFS). It seems that the...
Save the Date: PDF Solutions Announces 2023 Analyst Day
SANTA CLARA, Calif., May 10, 2023 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- PDF Solutions, Inc. (Nasdaq: PDFS), a leading provider of comprehensive data solutions for the semiconductor ecosystem, today announced it will host its 2023 Analyst Day in conjunction with its 17th Annual User Conference on Tuesday, October 24, 2023, at the Marriott Hotel in Santa Clara, CA. The event will feature presentations from the PDF Solutions’ management team, led by Chief Executive Officer, President, and Co-Founder, John K. Kibaria
PDF Solutions (PDFS) Q1 Earnings Surpass Estimates
PDF Solutions (PDFS) delivered earnings and revenue surprises of 26.67% and 0.59%, respectively, for the quarter ended March 2023. Do the numbers hold clues to what lies ahead for the stock?
PDF Solutions® Reports First Quarter 2023 Results
SANTA CLARA, Calif., May 09, 2023 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- PDF Solutions, Inc. (Nasdaq: PDFS), a leading provider of unified data and cloud analytics for the semiconductor ecosystem, today announced financial results for its first quarter ended March 31, 2023. Highlights of First Quarter 2023 Financial Results Record quarterly revenues of $40.8 million for the first quarter of 2023, up 22% over last year’s comparable quarterGAAP gross margin of 71% and Non-GAAP gross margin of 75% for the first quart
PDFS Price Returns
Continue Researching PDFSWant to see what other sources are saying about Pdf Solutions Inc's financials and stock price? Try the links below:
Pdf Solutions Inc (PDFS) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Pdf Solutions Inc (PDFS) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Pdf Solutions Inc (PDFS) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch
Loading social stream, please wait...