PDF Solutions, Inc. (PDFS): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
PDFS POWR Grades
- PDFS scores best on the Sentiment dimension, with a Sentiment rank ahead of 97.93% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for PDFS is in Sentiment, which has been heading up over the past 163 days.
- PDFS's current lowest rank is in the Momentum metric (where it is better than 27.3% of US stocks).
PDFS Stock Summary
- The price/operating cash flow metric for Pdf Solutions Inc is higher than 94.1% of stocks in our set with a positive cash flow.
- For PDFS, its debt to operating expenses ratio is greater than that reported by just 13.82% of US equities we're observing.
- Equity multiplier, or assets relative to shareholders' equity, comes in at 1.22 for Pdf Solutions Inc; that's greater than it is for just 14.17% of US stocks.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to Pdf Solutions Inc, a group of peers worth examining would be PSNL, ENTX, HTBX, CERS, and YMAB.
- PDFS's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Pdf Solutions Inc's official web site, go to www.pdf.com.
PDFS Valuation Summary
- PDFS's price/earnings ratio is -17.2; this is 144.1% lower than that of the median Technology stock.
- Over the past 243 months, PDFS's price/earnings ratio has gone up 9.1.
- Over the past 243 months, PDFS's price/sales ratio has gone down 2.2.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for PDFS.
PDFS Growth Metrics
- Its 3 year net income to common stockholders growth rate is now at -217.42%.
- Its 5 year net income to common stockholders growth rate is now at -138.29%.
- Its 3 year cash and equivalents growth rate is now at -30.13%.
The table below shows PDFS's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
PDFS's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- PDFS has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 46.17% of graded US stocks.
- PDFS's asset turnover comes in at 0.34 -- ranking 408th of 563 Business Services stocks.
- WSC, RPD, and SPLK are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with PDFS.
The table below shows PDFS's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
PDFS Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
PDFS Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$26.34||52-week high||$33.78|
|Prev. close||$25.92||52-week low||$16.44|
|Day high||$26.67||Avg. volume||97,256|
|50-day MA||$30.27||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$22.69||Market Cap||983.67M|
PDF Solutions, Inc. (PDFS) Company Bio
PDF Solutions, Inc. provides infrastructure technologies and services to enhance yield and optimize performance of integrated circuits (IC) in Asia, Europe, and North America. The company was founded in 1992 and is based in San Jose, California.
Most Popular Stories View All
PDFS Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
PDFS Latest Social Stream
View Full PDFS Social Stream
Latest PDFS News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Pdf Solutions Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate PDFS as an investment opportunity.
A look at the shareholders of PDF Solutions, Inc. ( NASDAQ:PDFS ) can tell us which group is most powerful. Large...
PDF Solutions (PDFS) made it through our "Recent Price Strength" screen and could be a great choice for investors looking to make a profit from stocks that are currently on the move.
Investment company Needham Funds Inc (Current Portfolio) buys Telos Corp, LendingTree Inc, Azenta Inc, MKS Instruments Inc, BigCommerce Holdings Inc, sells Photronics Inc, Aspen Aerogels Inc, PDF Solutions Inc, Viasat Inc, Duck Creek Technologies Inc during the 3-months ended 2021Q3, according to the most recent filings of the investment company, Needham Funds Inc.
PDF Solutions (PDFS) could be a solid choice for shorter-term investors looking to capitalize on the recent price trend in fundamentally sound stocks. It is one of the many stocks that passed through our shorter-term trading strategy-based screen.
PDF Solutions (PDFS) appears to have found support after losing some value lately, as indicated by the formation of a hammer chart. In addition to this technical chart pattern, strong agreement among Wall Street analysts in revising earnings estimates higher enhances the stock's potential for a turnaround in the near term.
PDFS Price Returns