PDF Solutions, Inc. (PDFS): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
PDFS POWR Grades
- PDFS scores best on the Stability dimension, with a Stability rank ahead of 69.95% of US stocks.
- PDFS's strongest trending metric is Growth; it's been moving down over the last 31 weeks.
- PDFS ranks lowest in Momentum; there it ranks in the 24th percentile.
PDFS Stock Summary
- Price to trailing twelve month operating cash flow for PDFS is currently 83.62, higher than 94.68% of US stocks with positive operating cash flow.
- Equity multiplier, or assets relative to shareholders' equity, comes in at 1.2 for Pdf Solutions Inc; that's greater than it is for just 12.2% of US stocks.
- Over the past twelve months, PDFS has reported earnings growth of 141.25%, putting it ahead of 87.42% of US stocks in our set.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to Pdf Solutions Inc are PXLW, HRTX, CYCN, DYAI, and LLNW.
- Visit PDFS's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.pdf.com.
PDFS Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Technology stock, PDFS's price/sales ratio is 38.46% higher, now standing at 7.2.
- Over the past 243 months, PDFS's price/sales ratio has gone down 4.7.
- Over the past 243 months, PDFS's price/earnings ratio has gone up 15.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for PDFS.
PDFS Growth Metrics
- Its 3 year revenue growth rate is now at -15.21%.
- Its 5 year price growth rate is now at 45.03%.
- Its 3 year net income to common stockholders growth rate is now at -217.42%.
The table below shows PDFS's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
PDFS Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
PDFS Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$18.92||52-week high||$26.42|
|Prev. close||$18.71||52-week low||$16.44|
|Day high||$19.20||Avg. volume||153,644|
|50-day MA||$17.85||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$19.39||Market Cap||698.72M|
PDF Solutions, Inc. (PDFS) Company Bio
PDF Solutions, Inc. provides infrastructure technologies and services to enhance yield and optimize performance of integrated circuits (IC) in Asia, Europe, and North America. The company was founded in 1992 and is based in San Jose, California.
PDFS Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
PDFS Latest Social Stream
View Full PDFS Social Stream
Latest PDFS News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Pdf Solutions Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate PDFS as an investment opportunity.
PDF Solutions (PDFS) received a Buy rating and a $22.00 price target from Rosenblatt Securities analyst John McPeake today. The post Rosenblatt Securities Thinks PDF Solutions Stock is Going to Recover appeared first on Smarter Analyst .
SANTA CLARA, Calif., May 28, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- PDF Solutions, Inc. (Nasdaq: PDFS), a leading provider of comprehensive data solutions for the semiconductor ecosystem, today announced that the companys executives will participate in the following virtual investor conferences.
Analysts Have Been Trimming Their PDF Solutions, Inc. (NASDAQ:PDFS) Price Target After Its Latest Report
It's been a good week for PDF Solutions, Inc. ( NASDAQ:PDFS ) shareholders, because the company has just released its...
PDFS earnings call for the period ending March 31, 2021.
PDF Solutions (PDFS) delivered earnings and revenue surprises of 0.00% and 0.83%, respectively, for the quarter ended March 2021. Do the numbers hold clues to what lies ahead for the stock?
PDFS Price Returns