PDL Community Bancorp (PDLB): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
PDLB POWR Grades
- Growth is the dimension where PDLB ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 0% of US stocks.
- PDLB's strongest trending metric is Sentiment; it's been moving down over the last 103 days.
- PDLB's current lowest rank is in the Growth metric (where it is better than 0% of US stocks).
PDLB Stock Summary
- In terms of twelve month growth in earnings before interest and taxes, PDL Community Bancorp is reporting a growth rate of -216.52%; that's higher than just 9.77% of US stocks.
- Revenue growth over the past 12 months for PDL Community Bancorp comes in at 49.09%, a number that bests 88.78% of the US stocks we're tracking.
- Shareholder yield, a measure of how much is returned to shareholders via dividends and share repurchases, for PDLB comes in at 18.83% -- higher than that of 88.41% of stocks in our set.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to PDL Community Bancorp are MCBS, HOPE, CHCO, BUSE, and ACBI.
- Visit PDLB's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.poncebank.com.
PDLB Valuation Summary
In comparison to the median Financial Services stock, PDLB's EV/EBIT ratio is 196.84% higher, now standing at 28.2.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for PDLB.
PDLB Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
PDLB Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$13.78||52-week high||$14.88|
|Prev. close||$13.75||52-week low||$8.01|
|Day high||$13.88||Avg. volume||21,009|
|50-day MA||$11.84||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$10.56||Market Cap||238.78M|
PDL Community Bancorp (PDLB) Company Bio
PDL Community Bancorp provides various banking products and services primarily in the New York City metropolitan area. The company was founded in 1960 and is based in Bronx, New York.
PDLB Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
PDLB Latest Social Stream
View Full PDLB Social Stream
Latest PDLB News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about PDL Community Bancorp that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate PDLB as an investment opportunity.
NEW YORK, June 08, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- PDL Community Bancorp (the “Company”) announces that on June 4, 2021, Ponce Bank (the “Bank”), a subsidiary of the Company, completed the previously disclosed sale of real property that the Bank owned, located at 5560 Broadway, Bronx, New York (the “Real Property”). The sale price of the Real Property was $5.7 million. The net book value of the Real Property as of April 30, 2021 was $1.1 million. As a result of the sale of the Real Property, the Compan
PDL Community Bancorp (PDLB) stock surges 27% after the company said it plans to convert Ponce Bank Mutual Holding and PDL Community Bancorp into a new stock holding company that will conduct a "second-step" stock offering of new shares of common stock.As a result of the transaction, the current mutual holding...
Ponce Bank Mutual Holding Company and PDL Community Bancorp Announce Adoption of a Plan of Conversion and Reorganization, Related Second-Step Stock Offering and Funding of the Ponce De Leon Foundation
BRONX, N.Y., May 25, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Ponce Bank Mutual Holding Company and PDL Community Bancorp (NASDAQ: PDLB), the holding company for Ponce Bank and Mortgage World Bankers, Inc., announced today that their Boards of Directors have unanimously adopted a Plan of Conversion and Reorganization pursuant to which Ponce Bank Mutual Holding Company and PDL Community Bancorp will reorganize into a new stock holding company and will conduct a second-step stock offering of new shares of common stock. As a result of the proposed “second step” conversion transaction, the current mutual holding company structure of Ponce Bank Mutual Holding Company, PDL Community Bancorp, Ponce Bank and Mortgage World Bankers, Inc. will convert to the fully-converted stock holding company structure. A n...
NEW YORK, March 08, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- PDL Community Bancorp (the “Company”) (NASDAQ: PDLB), the financial holding company for Ponce Bank (the “Bank”) and Mortgage World Bankers, Inc. (“Mortgage World”), reported net income of $1.6 million, or $0.10 per basic and diluted share, for the fourth quarter of 2020, compared to net income of $4.0 million, or $0.24 per basic and diluted share, for the prior quarter and net loss of ($7.5 million), or ($0.43) per basic and diluted share, for the fourth quarter of 2019. The Company’s net income for the year ended December 31, 2020 was $3.9 million, or $0.23 per basic and diluted share, compared to net loss of ($5.1 million), or ($0.29) per basic and diluted share, for the year ended December 31, 2019. Ponce Bank is a federal stock savings as...
PDL Community Bancorp Earnings Scorecard & Analyst Reports for Stock market Insights & financial analysis
PDL Community Bancorp announce their quarterly, annual earnings. See the latest EPS estimates. Listen to the conference call and remind yourself by…
PDLB Price Returns