PDL Community Bancorp (PDLB): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
PDLB Stock Summary
- Price to trailing twelve month operating cash flow for PDLB is currently 58.63, higher than 92.67% of US stocks with positive operating cash flow.
- PDLB's equity multiplier -- a measure of assets relative to shareholders'equity -- is greater than that of 88.99% of US stocks.
- In terms of twelve month growth in earnings before interest and taxes, PDL Community Bancorp is reporting a growth rate of -365.47%; that's higher than merely 5.28% of US stocks.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to PDL Community Bancorp, a group of peers worth examining would be OPHC, EQBK, PACW, GVP, and STRA.
- PDLB's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit PDL Community Bancorp's official web site, go to www.poncebank.com.
PDLB Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Financial Services stock, PDLB's price/earnings ratio is 52.73% higher, now standing at 16.8.
- Over the past 47 months, PDLB's price/sales ratio has gone down 5.4.
- Over the past 47 months, PDLB's price/earnings ratio has gone down 107.8.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for PDLB.
PDLB Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
PDLB Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$9.24||52-week high||$11.25|
|Prev. close||$9.16||52-week low||$9.10|
|Day high||$9.31||Avg. volume||109,029|
|50-day MA||$9.56||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$10.29||Market Cap||228.45M|
PDL Community Bancorp (PDLB) Company Bio
PDL Community Bancorp provides various banking products and services primarily in the New York City metropolitan area. The company was founded in 1960 and is based in Bronx, New York.
Most Popular Stories View All
PDLB Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
PDLB Latest Social Stream
View Full PDLB Social Stream
Latest PDLB News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Ponce Financial Group Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate PDLB as an investment opportunity.
A look at the shareholders of Ponce Financial Group, Inc. ( NASDAQ:PDLB ) can tell us which group is most powerful...
Ponce Financial Group, Inc. and PDL Community Bancorp Announce the Completion of the Conversion and Reorganization and Related Stock Offering
BRONX, N.Y., Jan. 27, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Ponce Financial Group, Inc. (“Ponce Financial Group”) (NASDAQ: PDLB) and PDL Community Bancorp (“PDL”), announced that the conversion and reorganization of Ponce Bank Mutual Holding Company from the mutual to stock form of organization and related stock offering was consummated at the close of business today, January 27, 2022. As a result of the closing of the conversion and reorganization and stock offering Ponce Financial Group is now the holding
PDL Community Bancorp and Ponce Financial Group, Inc. Announce Results of Ponce Bank Mutual Holding Company Member Vote and Final Subscription Offering Results
BRONX, N.Y., Jan. 07, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- PDL Community Bancorp (“PDL”) (NASDAQ: PDLB), the holding company for Ponce Bank (the “Bank”), Mortgage World Bankers, Inc. (“Mortgage World”) and Ponce Financial Group, Inc. (“Ponce Financial Group”), announced today (i) that at the special meeting of members convened on December 28, 2021 and concluded on January 7, 2022, the members of Ponce Bank Mutual Holding Company (“PBMHC”) approved (a) the plan of conversion and reorganization, pursuant to w
PDL Community Bancorp and Ponce Financial Group, Inc. Announce Subscription Offering Results and Results of PDL Stockholder Vote; Ponce Bank Mutual Holding Company Adjourns Special Meeting of Members in Order to Continue to Solicit Additional Member Votes
BRONX, New York, Dec. 28, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- PDL Community Bancorp (“PDL”) (NASDAQ: PDLB), the holding company for Ponce Bank (the “Bank”), Mortgage World Bankers, Inc. (“Mortgage World”) and Ponce Financial Group, Inc. (“Ponce Financial Group”), announced today (i) the results of the subscription offering, as detailed below, and (ii) that at the special meeting of stockholders held on December 28, 2021, the stockholders of PDL approved (a) the plan of conversion and reorganization, pursua
BRONX, New York, Dec. 22, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- The Board of Directors of the Ponce De Leon Foundation is pleased to announce it has awarded a total amount of $320,000 to nonprofits that are making a difference in our communities. Since its inception in 2017, the Foundation has granted over $1.0 million in grants. Madeline V. Marquez, Executive Director of the Ponce De Leon Foundation, stated “we are privileged to have the opportunity to make a meaningful difference in the communities that we
PDLB Price Returns