PDL BioPharma, Inc. (PDLI): Price and Financial Metrics
PDLI Stock Summary
- Of note is the ratio of Pdl Biopharma Inc's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; 98.63% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- In terms of twelve month growth in earnings before interest and taxes, Pdl Biopharma Inc is reporting a growth rate of -264.25%; that's higher than merely 5.52% of US stocks.
- Revenue growth over the past 12 months for Pdl Biopharma Inc comes in at -40.06%, a number that bests merely 4.59% of the US stocks we're tracking.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to Pdl Biopharma Inc, a group of peers worth examining would be HUSA, JVA, GPX, BIOS, and ABCB.
- Visit PDLI's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.pdl.com.
PDLI Stock Price Chart More Charts
PDLI Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$3.36||52-week high||$3.89|
|Prev. close||$3.43||52-week low||$2.06|
|Day high||$3.45||Avg. volume||1,432,348|
|50-day MA||$2.85||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$2.99||Market Cap||383.66M|
PDL BioPharma, Inc. (PDLI) Company Bio
PDL BioPharma Inc. manages a portfolio of patents and royalty assets related to the humanization of monoclonal antibodies and the discovery of a new generation of targeted treatments for cancer and immunologic diseases. The company was founded in 1986 and is based in Incline Village, Nevada.