Piedmont Office Realty Trust, Inc. (PDM): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
PDM POWR Grades
- PDM scores best on the Momentum dimension, with a Momentum rank ahead of 84.89% of US stocks.
- PDM's strongest trending metric is Momentum; it's been moving up over the last 179 days.
- PDM ranks lowest in Quality; there it ranks in the 20th percentile.
PDM Stock Summary
- With a one year PEG ratio of 2,285.2, Piedmont Office Realty Trust Inc is expected to have a higher PEG ratio (a measure of how expensive a stock is relative to its expected earnings growth) than 98.46% of US stocks.
- Of note is the ratio of Piedmont Office Realty Trust Inc's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; merely 4.21% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- The volatility of Piedmont Office Realty Trust Inc's share price is greater than that of only 6.8% US stocks with at least 200 days of trading history.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to Piedmont Office Realty Trust Inc are HST, TRGP, CVEO, IIN, and PAYA.
- PDM's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Piedmont Office Realty Trust Inc's official web site, go to www.piedmontreit.com.
PDM Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Real Estate stock, PDM's price/sales ratio is 152.94% higher, now standing at 4.3.
- PDM's price/sales ratio has moved down 0 over the prior 141 months.
- Over the past 141 months, PDM's price/earnings ratio has gone up 24.1.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for PDM.
PDM Growth Metrics
- Its 5 year net income to common stockholders growth rate is now at 14.41%.
- Its 4 year revenue growth rate is now at -6.21%.
- Its 3 year price growth rate is now at 2.87%.
The table below shows PDM's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
PDM's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- PDM has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 29.2% of graded US stocks.
- PDM's asset turnover comes in at 0.139 -- ranking 31st of 63 Real Estate stocks.
- IIPR, AHH, and TPHS are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with PDM.
The table below shows PDM's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
PDM Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
PDM Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$13.51||52-week high||$19.84|
|Prev. close||$13.13||52-week low||$12.69|
|Day high||$13.64||Avg. volume||836,026|
|50-day MA||$14.95||Dividend yield||6.22%|
|200-day MA||$17.09||Market Cap||1.67B|
Piedmont Office Realty Trust, Inc. (PDM) Company Bio
Piedmont Office Realty Trust engages in the acquisition and ownership of commercial real estate properties in the United States. Its property portfolio primarily consists of office and industrial buildings, warehouses, and manufacturing facilities. The company was founded in 1997 and is based in Norcross, Georgia.
Most Popular Stories View All
PDM Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
PDM Latest Social Stream
View Full PDM Social Stream
Latest PDM News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Piedmont Office Realty Trust Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate PDM as an investment opportunity.
Piedmont Office Realty Trust, Inc. (PDM) Q4 2021 Earnings Conference Call February 08, 2022 10:00 AM ET Company Participants Brent Smith – President and Chief Executive Officer Eddie Guilbert – Executive Vice President of Finance and Treasurer Bobby Bowers – Chief Financial Officer Conference Call Participants Anthony Paolone – JPMorgan...
PDM earnings call for the period ending December 31, 2021.
Piedmont Office Realty Trust, Inc. (NYSE:PDM) Q4 2021 Earnings Conference Call February 08, 2022 10:00 AM ET Company Participants Brent Smith – President and Chief Executive Officer Eddie…
Atlanta, Feb. 07, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Piedmont Office Realty Trust, Inc. ("Piedmont" or the "Company") (NYSE:PDM), an owner of Class A office properties located primarily in seven major Eastern U.S. markets with a majority of its revenue being generated from the Sunbelt, today announced its results for the quarter and year ended December 31, 2021. Highlights for the Quarter and Year Ended December 31, 2021: Financial Results: The Company recognized a net loss applicable to Piedmont of $31.8
Piedmont Office Realty Trust, Inc. (NYSE:PDM) declares $0.21/share quarterly dividend, in line with previous.Forward yield 4.63%Payable March 18; for shareholders of record Feb.
PDM Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
Continue Researching PDMWant to see what other sources are saying about Piedmont Office Realty Trust Inc's financials and stock price? Try the links below:
Piedmont Office Realty Trust Inc (PDM) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Piedmont Office Realty Trust Inc (PDM) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Piedmont Office Realty Trust Inc (PDM) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch