Piedmont Office Realty Trust, Inc. (PDM): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
PDM POWR Grades
- Sentiment is the dimension where PDM ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 90.05% of US stocks.
- PDM's strongest trending metric is Momentum; it's been moving up over the last 163 days.
- PDM's current lowest rank is in the Growth metric (where it is better than 19.73% of US stocks).
PDM Stock Summary
- Of note is the ratio of Piedmont Office Realty Trust Inc's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; merely 5.06% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- For PDM, its debt to operating expenses ratio is greater than that reported by 86.63% of US equities we're observing.
- The volatility of Piedmont Office Realty Trust Inc's share price is greater than that of merely 4% US stocks with at least 200 days of trading history.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to PDM, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are STAG, INN, CPLP, DEA, and XHR.
- PDM's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Piedmont Office Realty Trust Inc's official web site, go to www.piedmontreit.com.
PDM Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Real Estate stock, PDM's price/sales ratio is 152.94% higher, now standing at 4.3.
- PDM's price/sales ratio has moved down 0 over the prior 141 months.
- Over the past 141 months, PDM's price/earnings ratio has gone up 24.1.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for PDM.
PDM Growth Metrics
- Its 4 year net income to common stockholders growth rate is now at 14.41%.
- Its 4 year cash and equivalents growth rate is now at 81.81%.
- The 2 year net cashflow from operations growth rate now stands at -4.79%.
The table below shows PDM's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
PDM's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- PDM has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 29.2% of graded US stocks.
- PDM's asset turnover comes in at 0.139 -- ranking 31st of 63 Real Estate stocks.
- IIPR, AHH, and TPHS are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with PDM.
The table below shows PDM's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
PDM Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
PDM Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$17.56||52-week high||$20.35|
|Prev. close||$17.87||52-week low||$15.15|
|Day high||$17.70||Avg. volume||767,443|
|50-day MA||$18.46||Dividend yield||4.7%|
|200-day MA||$18.44||Market Cap||2.18B|
Piedmont Office Realty Trust, Inc. (PDM) Company Bio
Piedmont Office Realty Trust engages in the acquisition and ownership of commercial real estate properties in the United States. Its property portfolio primarily consists of office and industrial buildings, warehouses, and manufacturing facilities. The company was founded in 1997 and is based in Norcross, Georgia.
Most Popular Stories View All
PDM Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
PDM Latest Social Stream
View Full PDM Social Stream
Latest PDM News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Piedmont Office Realty Trust Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate PDM as an investment opportunity.
Atlanta, Jan. 19, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Piedmont Office Realty Trust (NYSE: PDM) (“Piedmont”), a real estate investment trust (REIT), announced today the tax treatment of its 2021 common stock dividends as described below. Stockholders are encouraged to consult with their personal tax advisors as to their specific tax treatment of Piedmont dividends. Record DatePaid DateDividend per ShareOrdinary DividendsCapital GainsUnrecaptured Section 1250 Qualified DividendSection 199A Dividend RateNov 2
Atlanta, Jan. 13, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Piedmont Office Realty Trust (NYSE: PDM) announced today that the Company will release its fourth quarter financial results on Monday, February 7, 2022, after the close of trading on the New York Stock Exchange. A conference call is scheduled for Tuesday, February 8, 2022, at 10:00 a.m. Eastern time and will be broadcast live in listen-only mode on the company’s investor relations website at investor.piedmontreit.com. During the conference call, the Com
The big shareholder groups in Piedmont Office Realty Trust, Inc. ( NYSE:PDM ) have power over the company. Insiders...
Piedmont Office Realty Trust (NYSE:PDM) was upgraded by Zacks Investment Research from a hold rating to a buy rating in a research report issued on Tuesday, Zacks.com reports. The brokerage presently has a $20.00 price target on the real estate investment trusts stock. Zacks Investment Researchs price objective would indicate a potential upside of 11.11% 
Investment company MainStay VP Wellington Small Cap Portfolio (Current Portfolio) buys iShares Russell 2000 Growth ETF, United Natural Foods Inc, Mimecast, Insperity Inc, Chesapeake Energy Corp, sells Ollie's Bargain Outlet Holdings Inc, Apellis Pharmaceuticals Inc, Children's Place Inc, Hostess Brands Inc, Boston Beer Co Inc during the 3-months ended 2021Q3, according to the most recent filings of the investment company, MainStay VP Wellington Small Cap Portfolio.
PDM Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
Continue Researching PDMWant to see what other sources are saying about Piedmont Office Realty Trust Inc's financials and stock price? Try the links below:
Piedmont Office Realty Trust Inc (PDM) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Piedmont Office Realty Trust Inc (PDM) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Piedmont Office Realty Trust Inc (PDM) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch