Piedmont Office Realty Trust, Inc. (PDM): Price and Financial Metrics
PDM Stock Summary
- PDM's current price/earnings ratio is 9.31, which is higher than just 10.76% of US stocks with positive earnings.
- Of note is the ratio of Piedmont Office Realty Trust Inc's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; just 6.03% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- The ratio of debt to operating expenses for Piedmont Office Realty Trust Inc is higher than it is for about 86.79% of US stocks.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to Piedmont Office Realty Trust Inc are HR, XHR, STAG, INN, and AKR.
- PDM's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Piedmont Office Realty Trust Inc's official web site, go to www.piedmontreit.com.
PDM Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
PDM Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$17.71||52-week high||$22.83|
|Prev. close||$17.48||52-week low||$11.26|
|Day high||$17.75||Avg. volume||731,035|
|50-day MA||$16.40||Dividend yield||4.76%|
|200-day MA||$15.67||Market Cap||2.20B|
Piedmont Office Realty Trust, Inc. (PDM) Company Bio
Piedmont Office Realty Trust engages in the acquisition and ownership of commercial real estate properties in the United States. Its property portfolio primarily consists of office and industrial buildings, warehouses, and manufacturing facilities. The company was founded in 1997 and is based in Norcross, Georgia.
PDM Price Forecast Based on DCF Valuation
|Current Price||DCF Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
The table below illustrates the output of a discounted cash flow forecast using a variety of scenarios for Piedmont Office Realty Trust Inc. To summarize, we found that Piedmont Office Realty Trust Inc ranked in the 6th percentile in terms of potential gain offered. We should note, though, that the most conservative analysis suggests this stock will yield negative results -- and thus may be a potential short opportunity. In terms of the factors that were most noteworthy in this DCF analysis for PDM, they are:
- Piedmont Office Realty Trust Inc's weighted average cost of capital (WACC) is 8%; for context, that number is higher than merely 3.02% of tickers in our DCF set.
- Piedmont Office Realty Trust Inc's effective tax rate, as measured by taxes paid relative to net income, is at 0 -- greater than only 0% of US stocks with positive free cash flow.
- The company's cost of debt, derived from its interest coverage, tax rate, and market capitalization, is greater than only 14.42% of stocks in its sector (Real Estate).
|Terminal Growth Rate in Free Cash Flow||Return Relative to Current Share Price|
PDM Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
PDM Latest Social Stream
View Full PDM Social Stream
Latest PDM News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Piedmont Office Realty Trust Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate PDM as an investment opportunity.
Thank you for joining us today for Piedmont's fourth-quarter 2020 earnings conference call. Last night, we filed an 8-K that includes our earnings release and our unaudited supplemental information for the fourth quarter that is available on our website at piedmontreit.com under the Investor Relations section.
Piedmont Office Realty Trust, Inc. (PDM) Q4 2020 Earnings Conference Call February 11, 2021 11:00 AM ET Company Participants Eddie Guilbert – Executive Vice President of Finance and Treasurer Brent Smith – President and Chief Executive Officer George Wells – Executive Vice President of Operations Bobby Bowers – Chief Financial...
NEW YORK, NY / ACCESSWIRE / February 11, 2021 / Piedmont Office Realty Trust, Inc. (NYSE:PDM) will be discussing their earnings results in their 2020 Fourth Quarter Earnings call to be held on February 11, 2021 at 11:00 AM Eastern Time.
Atlanta, GA, Jan. 21, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Piedmont Office Realty Trust (NYSE: PDM) announced today that the Company will release its fourth quarter and annual 2020 financial results on Wednesday, February 10, 2021, after the close of trading on the New York Stock Exchange. A conference call is scheduled for Thursday, February 11, 2021, at 11:00 a.m. Eastern time and will be broadcast live in listen-only mode on the company’s investor relations website at http://investor.piedmontreit.com/news-and-events/events-calendar. During the conference call, the Company’s management team will review fourth quarter and annual performance, discuss recent events and conduct a question-and-answer period. To Listen to the Webcast:Click on the webcast link under the Investor Relations section of the...
In this article we will check out the progression of hedge fund sentiment towards Piedmont Office Realty Trust, Inc. (NYSE:PDM) and determine whether it is a good investment right now. We at Insider Monkey like to examine what billionaires and hedge funds think of a company before spending days of research on it. Given their […]
PDM Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
Continue Researching PDMWant to see what other sources are saying about Piedmont Office Realty Trust Inc's financials and stock price? Try the links below:
Piedmont Office Realty Trust Inc (PDM) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Piedmont Office Realty Trust Inc (PDM) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Piedmont Office Realty Trust Inc (PDM) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch
Get Free Updates
Join thousands of investors who get the latest news, insights and top rated picks from StockNews.com!