Piedmont Office Realty Trust, Inc. (PDM): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
PDM POWR Grades
- Momentum is the dimension where PDM ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 72.21% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for PDM is in Quality, which has been heading down over the past 179 days.
- PDM ranks lowest in Quality; there it ranks in the 18th percentile.
PDM Stock Summary
- With a price/earnings ratio of 31.29, PIEDMONT OFFICE REALTY TRUST INC P/E ratio is greater than that of about 79.26% of stocks in our set with positive earnings.
- Of note is the ratio of PIEDMONT OFFICE REALTY TRUST INC's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; just 3.87% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- For PDM, its debt to operating expenses ratio is greater than that reported by 88.05% of US equities we're observing.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to PIEDMONT OFFICE REALTY TRUST INC are CUZ, MDU, DRH, IRT, and PEAK.
- Visit PDM's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.piedmontreit.com.
PDM Valuation Summary
- PDM's price/sales ratio is 2.3; this is 91.67% higher than that of the median Real Estate stock.
- PDM's price/earnings ratio has moved up 11.6 over the prior 156 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for PDM.
PDM Growth Metrics
- The 5 year net income to common stockholders growth rate now stands at 74.04%.
- Its 4 year net income to common stockholders growth rate is now at 74.04%.
- The 5 year cash and equivalents growth rate now stands at 17.97%.
The table below shows PDM's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
PDM's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- PDM has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 29.2% of graded US stocks.
- PDM's asset turnover comes in at 0.139 -- ranking 31st of 63 Real Estate stocks.
- IIPR, AHH, and TPHS are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with PDM.
The table below shows PDM's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
PDM Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
PDM Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$10.12||52-week high||$19.84|
|Prev. close||$10.21||52-week low||$9.34|
|Day high||$10.18||Avg. volume||906,960|
|50-day MA||$10.25||Dividend yield||8.23%|
|200-day MA||$13.46||Market Cap||1.25B|
Piedmont Office Realty Trust, Inc. (PDM) Company Bio
Piedmont Office Realty Trust engages in the acquisition and ownership of commercial real estate properties in the United States. Its property portfolio primarily consists of office and industrial buildings, warehouses, and manufacturing facilities. The company was founded in 1997 and is based in Norcross, Georgia.
Most Popular Stories View All
PDM Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
PDM Latest Social Stream
View Full PDM Social Stream
Latest PDM News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about PIEDMONT OFFICE REALTY TRUST INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate PDM as an investment opportunity.
Institutional owners may consider drastic measures as Piedmont Office Realty Trust, Inc.'s (NYSE:PDM) recent US$60m drop adds to long-term losses
A look at the shareholders of Piedmont Office Realty Trust, Inc. ( NYSE:PDM ) can tell us which group is most powerful...
Piedmont Office (PDM) delivered FFO and revenue surprises of 0% and 4.47%, respectively, for the quarter ended September 2022. Do the numbers hold clues to what lies ahead for the stock?
Atlanta, Nov. 02, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Piedmont Office Realty Trust, Inc. ("Piedmont" or the "Company") (NYSE:PDM), an owner of Class A office properties located primarily in the Sunbelt, today announced its results for the quarter ended September 30, 2022. Highlights for the Three and Nine Months Ended September 30, 2022: Financial Results: Three Months Ended Nine Months Ended September 30, 2022September 30, 2021 September 30, 2022September 30, 2021Net income applicable to Piedmont$3,331 $1
Gaming and Leisure Properties (GLPI) delivered FFO and revenue surprises of 1.14% and 4.03%, respectively, for the quarter ended September 2022. Do the numbers hold clues to what lies ahead for the stock?
Atlanta, Oct. 25, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Piedmont Office Realty Trust (NYSE: PDM) (“Piedmont”), a real estate investment trust (REIT), announced today that its board of directors has declared a regular quarterly cash dividend of $0.21 per share, or $0.84 per share on an annualized basis, for the fourth quarter of 2022. The dividend will be paid on January 3, 2023 to stockholders of record as of the close of business on November 25, 2022. About Piedmont Office Realty Trust Piedmont Office Realt
PDM Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
Continue Researching PDMWant to see what other sources are saying about Piedmont Office Realty Trust Inc's financials and stock price? Try the links below:
Piedmont Office Realty Trust Inc (PDM) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Piedmont Office Realty Trust Inc (PDM) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Piedmont Office Realty Trust Inc (PDM) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch