Piedmont Office Realty Trust, Inc. (PDM): Price and Financial Metrics
PDM Stock Summary
- Of note is the ratio of Piedmont Office Realty Trust Inc's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; merely 7.51% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of -23.32%, Piedmont Office Realty Trust Inc's debt growth rate surpasses merely 11.73% of about US stocks.
- The volatility of Piedmont Office Realty Trust Inc's share price is greater than that of merely 14.79% US stocks with at least 200 days of trading history.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to Piedmont Office Realty Trust Inc are ALGT, EGP, SRC, SKT, and CTRE.
- Visit PDM's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.piedmontreit.com.
PDM Stock Price Chart More Charts
PDM Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$19.25||52-week high||$24.78|
|Prev. close||$18.34||52-week low||$13.59|
|Day high||$19.41||Avg. volume||1,196,213|
|50-day MA||$20.48||Dividend yield||4.58%|
|200-day MA||$20.92||Market Cap||2.42B|
Piedmont Office Realty Trust, Inc. (PDM) Company Bio
Piedmont Office Realty Trust engages in the acquisition and ownership of commercial real estate properties in the United States. Its property portfolio primarily consists of office and industrial buildings, warehouses, and manufacturing facilities. The company was founded in 1997 and is based in Norcross, Georgia.