Piedmont Office Realty Trust, Inc. (PDM): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
PDM POWR Grades
- PDM scores best on the Sentiment dimension, with a Sentiment rank ahead of 92.38% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for PDM is in Value, which has been heading down over the past 48 weeks.
- PDM ranks lowest in Growth; there it ranks in the 18th percentile.
PDM Stock Summary
- Of note is the ratio of Piedmont Office Realty Trust Inc's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; merely 5.23% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- The ratio of debt to operating expenses for Piedmont Office Realty Trust Inc is higher than it is for about 86.61% of US stocks.
- The volatility of Piedmont Office Realty Trust Inc's share price is greater than that of only 14.4% US stocks with at least 200 days of trading history.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to PDM, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are HR, STAG, XHR, CPLP, and SRC.
- Visit PDM's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.piedmontreit.com.
PDM Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Real Estate stock, PDM's price/sales ratio is 152.94% higher, now standing at 4.3.
- PDM's price/sales ratio has moved down 0 over the prior 141 months.
- Over the past 141 months, PDM's price/earnings ratio has gone up 24.1.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for PDM.
PDM Growth Metrics
- Its 2 year price growth rate is now at -0.28%.
- Its 4 year net cashflow from operations growth rate is now at -3.75%.
- Its 5 year cash and equivalents growth rate is now at -78.69%.
The table below shows PDM's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
PDM's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- PDM has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 27.93% of graded US stocks.
- PDM's asset turnover comes in at 0.139 -- ranking 32nd of 63 Real Estate stocks.
- VWTR, AHH, and IIPR are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with PDM.
The table below shows PDM's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
PDM Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
PDM Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$17.50||52-week high||$20.35|
|Prev. close||$17.46||52-week low||$11.26|
|Day high||$17.86||Avg. volume||662,563|
|50-day MA||$18.12||Dividend yield||4.81%|
|200-day MA||$17.79||Market Cap||2.17B|
Piedmont Office Realty Trust, Inc. (PDM) Company Bio
Piedmont Office Realty Trust engages in the acquisition and ownership of commercial real estate properties in the United States. Its property portfolio primarily consists of office and industrial buildings, warehouses, and manufacturing facilities. The company was founded in 1997 and is based in Norcross, Georgia.
Most Popular Stories View All
PDM Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
PDM Latest Social Stream
View Full PDM Social Stream
Latest PDM News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Piedmont Office Realty Trust Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate PDM as an investment opportunity.
Atlanta, Sept. 13, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Piedmont Office Realty Trust, Inc. (the Company or Piedmont) (NYSE:PDM) announced today that its operating partnership, Piedmont Operating Partnership, LP (the Operating Partnership) has priced an offering of $300 million aggregate principal amount of 2.750% senior unsecured notes due 2032 at 99.510% of the principal amount. The offering is expected to close on September 20, 2021, subject to customary closing conditions.
Piedmont Office Realty Trust, I with ticker code (PDM) now have 3 analysts covering the stock with the consensus suggesting a rating of ''Buy''. The range between the high target price and low target price is between 23 and 21 calculating the average target price we see 22. Given that the stocks previous close was at 17.72 this now indicates there is a potential upside of 24.2%. The day 50 moving average is 18.37 and the 200 day MA is 18.4. The market capitalisation for the company is $2,167m. Visit the company website at: /> [stock_market_widget type="chart" symbol="PDM" chart="bar" range="6mo" interval="1d" line-color="rgb(49, 125, 189)"] Piedmont Office Realty Trust (NYSE: PDM) is an owner, manager, developer, redeveloper, and operator of high-quality, Class A office properties locat...
Piedmont Office Realty Trust, Inc.'s (NYSE:PDM) Fundamentals Look Pretty Strong: Could The Market Be Wrong About The Stock?
With its stock down 7.2% over the past three months, it is easy to disregard Piedmont Office Realty Trust (NYSE:PDM...
Let's see if Piedmont Office (PDM) stock is a good choice for value-oriented investors right now from multiple angles.
PDM earnings call for the period ending June 30, 2021.
PDM Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
Continue Researching PDMWant to see what other sources are saying about Piedmont Office Realty Trust Inc's financials and stock price? Try the links below:
Piedmont Office Realty Trust Inc (PDM) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Piedmont Office Realty Trust Inc (PDM) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Piedmont Office Realty Trust Inc (PDM) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch