Precision Drilling Corporation (PDS): Price and Financial Metrics
PDS Stock Summary
- Price to trailing twelve month operating cash flow for PDS is currently 1.58, higher than only 5.84% of US stocks with positive operating cash flow.
- In terms of volatility of its share price, PDS is more volatile than 98.4% of stocks we're observing.
- Shareholder yield, a measure of how much is returned to shareholders via dividends and share repurchases, for PDS comes in at 40.86% -- higher than that of 95.2% of stocks in our set.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to PDS, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are HCC, CEQP, XHR, CLDT, and CEIX.
- Visit PDS's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.precisiondrilling.com.
PDS Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
PDS Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$25.00||52-week high||$28.82|
|Prev. close||$25.44||52-week low||$6.85|
|Day high||$25.66||Avg. volume||108,759|
|50-day MA||$24.01||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$18.20||Market Cap||332.60M|
Precision Drilling Corporation (PDS) Company Bio
Precision Drilling Corporation provides customers with access to an extensive fleet of contract drilling rigs, directional drilling services, well service and snubbing rigs, coil-tubing services, camps, rental equipment, and water treatment units. The company was founded in 1951 and is based in Calgary, Canada.
PDS Price Forecast Based on DCF Valuation
|Current Price||DCF Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
We started the process of determining a valid price forecast for PRECISION DRILLING Corp with a discounted cash flow analysis -- the results of which can be found in the table below. To summarize, we found that PRECISION DRILLING Corp ranked in the 78th percentile in terms of potential gain offered. Moreover, under all the scenarios we modelled, the output consistently forecasted positive returns. In terms of the factors that were most noteworthy in this DCF analysis for PDS, they are:
- 25% of the company's capital comes from equity, which is greater than just 5.25% of stocks in our cash flow based forecasting set.
- PRECISION DRILLING Corp's effective tax rate, as measured by taxes paid relative to net income, is at 119 -- greater than 97.74% of US stocks with positive free cash flow.
- The weighted average cost of capital for the company is 17. This value is greater than 91.32% stocks in the Energy sector that generate free cash flow.
|Terminal Growth Rate in Free Cash Flow||Return Relative to Current Share Price|
PDS Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
PDS Latest Social Stream
View Full PDS Social Stream
Latest PDS News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about PRECISION DRILLING Corp that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate PDS as an investment opportunity.
Precision Drilling (PDS): Q1 GAAP EPS of -$2.70 misses by $0.54.Revenue of $236M (-37.8% Y/Y) beats by $59.97M.Press Release...
Precision Drilling Corporation's (PDS) CEO Kevin Neveu on Q1 2021 Results - Earnings Call Transcript
Precision Drilling Corporation (PDS) Q1 2021 Earnings Conference Call April 22, 2021, 02:00 PM ET Company Participants Dustin Honing - IR and Corporate Development Kevin Neveu - President and CEO Carey Ford - SVP and CFO Conference Call Participants Taylor Zurcher - Tudor Pickering & Holt Waqar Syed - ATB...
Precision Drilling Announces Filing of Management Information Circular and Virtual-Only Annual Meeting of Shareholders
This news release contains "forward-looking information and statements" within the meaning of applicable securities laws. For important information with respect to such forward-looking information and statements and the further assumptions and risks to which they are subject, see the "Cautionary Statement Regarding Forward-Looking Information and Statements" later in this news release. CALGARY, Alberta, March 31, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Precision Drilling Corporation (“Precision” or the "Company”) (TSX:PD; NYSE:PDS) announces today the filing and publication of its Management Information Circular (the “Circular”) issued in connection with the 2021 Annual Meeting of Shareholders (the “Annual Meeting”). Management Information Circular & Virtual-Only Annual Meeting Details Precision annou...
CALGARY, Alberta, March 15, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Precision Drilling Corporation (“Precision”) announced that it has filed its annual disclosure documents with the securities commissions in each of the provinces of Canada and the United States Securities and Exchange Commission (“SEC”). Precision’s 2020 Annual Report contains the audited consolidated financial statements and management’s discussion and analysis for the year ended December 31, 2020. Precision’s financial results for the year ended December 31, 2020 were previously released on February 10, 2021. The Annual Report and Precision’s Annual Information Form have been filed on the Canadian System for Electronic Document Analysis and Retrieval (“SEDAR”) and on Form 40-F on the SEC’s Electronic Data Gathering, Analysis and Ret...
Precision Drilling (NYSE:PDS) (TSE:PD) announced its quarterly earnings results on Tuesday. The oil and gas company reported ($2.74) earnings per share (EPS) for the quarter, missing the Thomson Reuters’ consensus estimate of ($2.28) by ($0.46), Briefing.com reports. Precision Drilling had a negative net margin of 7.43% and a negative return on equity of 3.97%. The […]
PDS Price Returns
Continue Researching PDSHere are a few links from around the web to help you further your research on PRECISION DRILLING Corp's stock as an investment opportunity:
PRECISION DRILLING Corp (PDS) Stock Price | Nasdaq
PRECISION DRILLING Corp (PDS) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
PRECISION DRILLING Corp (PDS) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch