Healthpeak Properties Inc. (PEAK): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
PEAK POWR Grades
- Sentiment is the dimension where PEAK ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 94.07% of US stocks.
- PEAK's strongest trending metric is Growth; it's been moving up over the last 179 days.
- PEAK ranks lowest in Value; there it ranks in the 24th percentile.
PEAK Stock Summary
- HEALTHPEAK PROPERTIES INC's stock had its IPO on November 5, 1987, making it an older stock than 91.48% of US equities in our set.
- Of note is the ratio of HEALTHPEAK PROPERTIES INC's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; just 4.71% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- The ratio of debt to operating expenses for HEALTHPEAK PROPERTIES INC is higher than it is for about 89.35% of US stocks.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to PEAK, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are CPT, HST, CUBE, CUZ, and IRT.
- PEAK's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit HEALTHPEAK PROPERTIES INC's official web site, go to www.healthpeak.com.
PEAK Valuation Summary
- PEAK's price/earnings ratio is 26.1; this is 11.78% higher than that of the median Real Estate stock.
- Over the past 243 months, PEAK's price/sales ratio has gone down 0.7.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for PEAK.
PEAK Growth Metrics
- The 5 year price growth rate now stands at -22.11%.
- Its 4 year net income to common stockholders growth rate is now at -58.44%.
- Its 4 year revenue growth rate is now at 0.8%.
The table below shows PEAK's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
PEAK's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- PEAK has a Quality Grade of D, ranking ahead of 20.57% of graded US stocks.
- PEAK's asset turnover comes in at 0.092 -- ranking 230th of 444 Trading stocks.
- NYC, CG, and PW are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with PEAK.
The table below shows PEAK's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
PEAK Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
PEAK Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$25.64||52-week high||$36.85|
|Prev. close||$24.82||52-week low||$21.41|
|Day high||$25.71||Avg. volume||4,141,872|
|50-day MA||$23.71||Dividend yield||4.83%|
|200-day MA||$28.09||Market Cap||13.78B|
Healthpeak Properties Inc. (PEAK) Company Bio
Healthpeak Properties, Inc. is a real estate investment trust that invests in real estate related to the healthcare industry including senior housing, life science, and medical offices. It is organized in Maryland and headquartered in Denver, Colorado with offices in Nashville and San Francisco. As of December 31, 2019, the company owned interests in 617 properties. (Source:Wikipedia)
Most Popular Stories View All
PEAK Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
PEAK Latest Social Stream
View Full PEAK Social Stream
Latest PEAK News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about HEALTHPEAK PROPERTIES INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate PEAK as an investment opportunity.
Healthpeak Properties, Inc. (NYSE: PEAK) announced today that its President and CEO, Scott Brinker, along with other members of its senior management team, will participate in Nareit's REITworld 2022 Investor Conference on November 15 - 16, 2022.
Healthpeak Properties ( NYSE:PEAK ) Third Quarter 2022 Results Key Financial Results Revenue: US$520.4m (up 8.1% from...
Healthpeak Properties, Inc. (NYSE:NYSE:PEAK) Q3 2022 Earnings Conference Call November 02, 2022, 11:00 ET Company Participants Andrew Johns - SVP, IR Scott Brinker - CEO, President &…
Healthpeak (PEAK) reports decent Q3 results driven by healthy top-line growth. Same-store net operating income for the total portfolio improves year over year. It revises its 2022 guidance.
DENVER, Nov. 1, 2022 /PRNewswire/ -- Healthpeak Properties, Inc. (NYSE: PEAK) today announced results for the third quarter ended September 30, 2022. THIRD QUARTER 2022 FINANCIAL PERFORMANCE AND RECENT HIGHLIGHTS – Net income of $0.65 per share, Nareit FFO of $0.42 per share, FFO as…
PEAK Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|