Healthpeak Properties Inc. (PEAK): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
PEAK POWR Grades
- Sentiment is the dimension where PEAK ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 57.62% of US stocks.
- PEAK's strongest trending metric is Quality; it's been moving down over the last 200 days.
- PEAK ranks lowest in Growth; there it ranks in the 8th percentile.
PEAK Stock Summary
- With a one year PEG ratio of 482.44, Healthpeak Properties Inc is expected to have a higher PEG ratio (a measure of how expensive a stock is relative to its expected earnings growth) than 92.7% of US stocks.
- Of note is the ratio of Healthpeak Properties Inc's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; merely 6.67% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- In terms of volatility of its share price, PEAK is more volatile than only 7.78% of stocks we're observing.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to PEAK, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are VTR, EVRG, SUI, REG, and AEE.
- PEAK's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Healthpeak Properties Inc's official web site, go to www.healthpeak.com.
PEAK Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
PEAK Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$32.11||52-week high||$34.58|
|Prev. close||$32.83||52-week low||$20.56|
|Day high||$33.06||Avg. volume||3,353,000|
|50-day MA||$32.47||Dividend yield||3.66%|
|200-day MA||$29.76||Market Cap||17.31B|
Healthpeak Properties Inc. (PEAK) Company Bio
Healthpeak Properties, Inc. is a real estate investment trust, which invests primarily in real estate serving the healthcare industry in the United States. It acquires, develops, leases, sells, and manages healthcare real estate and provides mortgage and other financing to healthcare providers. It operates through the following business segments: Senior Housing Triple-Net, Senior Housing Operating Portfolio (SHOP), Life Science, and Medical Office. The Senior Housing Triple-Net and Operating Portfolio segments manage senior housing facilities, which include independent living, assisted living and memory care facilities, care homes, and continuing care retirement communities by utilizing triple-net leases and RIDEA structures. The Life Science segment contains laboratory and office space primarily for biotechnology, medical device and pharmaceutical companies, scientific research institutions, government agencies, and other organizations involved in the life science industry. The Medical Office segment includes pharmacies, hospital ancillary service space, and outpatient services such as diagnostic centers, rehabilitation clinics, and day-surgery operating rooms.
PEAK Price Forecast Based on DCF Valuation
|Current Price||DCF Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
Below please find a table outlining a discounted cash flow forecast for PEAK, in which we model out valuation assuming a variety of terminal growth rates. To summarize, we found that Healthpeak Properties Inc ranked in the 0th percentile in terms of potential gain offered. We should note, though, that the most conservative analysis suggests this stock will yield negative results -- and thus may be a potential short opportunity. In terms of the factors that were most noteworthy in this DCF analysis for PEAK, they are:
- Healthpeak Properties Inc's effective tax rate, as measured by taxes paid relative to net income, is at 0 -- greater than only 0% of US stocks with positive free cash flow.
- Relative to other stocks in its sector (Real Estate), Healthpeak Properties Inc has a reliance on debt greater than merely 22.61% of them.
|Terminal Growth Rate in Free Cash Flow||Return Relative to Current Share Price|
PEAK Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
PEAK Latest Social Stream
View Full PEAK Social Stream
Latest PEAK News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Healthpeak Properties Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate PEAK as an investment opportunity.
Healthpeak Properties, Inc. (PEAK) Q1 2021 Results Conference Call May 05, 2021 12:00 PM ET Company Participants Andrew Johns - Vice President, Corporate Finance and Investor Relations Tom Herzog - Chief Executive Officer Scott Brinker - President and Chief Information Officer Peter Scott - Chief Financial Officer Tom Klaritch -...
Healthpeak (PEAK) Q1 results reflect revenue growth. However, weakness in the CCRC portfolio affects results.
NEW YORK, NY / ACCESSWIRE / May 5, 2021 / Healthpeak Properties, Inc. (NYSE:PEAK) will be discussing their earnings results in their 2021 First Quarter Earnings call to be held on May 5, 2021 at 12:00 PM Eastern Time.
Life-science and medical office portfolios are likely to have aided Healthpeak's (PEAK) Q1 performance. Yet, occupancy declines and large asset disposals are expected to have dented revenue growth.
Healthpeak Properties, Inc. (NYSE: PEAK) announced today that its Board of Directors declared a quarterly common stock cash dividend of $0.30 per share. The dividend will be paid on May 21, 2021, to stockholders of record as of the close of business on May 10, 2021.
PEAK Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|