Healthpeak Properties Inc. (PEAK): Price and Financial Metrics
PEAK Stock Summary
- Of note is the ratio of Healthpeak Properties Inc's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; just 6.58% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- Over the past twelve months, PEAK has reported earnings growth of 145.18%, putting it ahead of 90.54% of US stocks in our set.
- The volatility of Healthpeak Properties Inc's share price is greater than that of only 3.73% US stocks with at least 200 days of trading history.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to Healthpeak Properties Inc are VTR, WPC, AVB, O, and CPT.
- Visit PEAK's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.healthpeak.com.
PEAK Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
PEAK Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$29.73||52-week high||$34.97|
|Prev. close||$29.78||52-week low||$18.63|
|Day high||$30.16||Avg. volume||3,327,113|
|50-day MA||$29.91||Dividend yield||4.03%|
|200-day MA||$28.22||Market Cap||16.02B|
Healthpeak Properties Inc. (PEAK) Company Bio
Healthpeak Properties, Inc. is a real estate investment trust, which invests primarily in real estate serving the healthcare industry in the United States. It acquires, develops, leases, sells, and manages healthcare real estate and provides mortgage and other financing to healthcare providers. It operates through the following business segments: Senior Housing Triple-Net, Senior Housing Operating Portfolio (SHOP), Life Science, and Medical Office. The Senior Housing Triple-Net and Operating Portfolio segments manage senior housing facilities, which include independent living, assisted living and memory care facilities, care homes, and continuing care retirement communities by utilizing triple-net leases and RIDEA structures. The Life Science segment contains laboratory and office space primarily for biotechnology, medical device and pharmaceutical companies, scientific research institutions, government agencies, and other organizations involved in the life science industry. The Medical Office segment includes pharmacies, hospital ancillary service space, and outpatient services such as diagnostic centers, rehabilitation clinics, and day-surgery operating rooms.
PEAK Price Forecast Based on DCF Valuation
|Current Price||DCF Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
We started the process of determining a valid price forecast for Healthpeak Properties Inc with a discounted cash flow analysis -- the results of which can be found in the table below. To summarize, we found that Healthpeak Properties Inc ranked in the 0th percentile in terms of potential gain offered. We should note, though, that the most conservative analysis suggests this stock will yield negative results -- and thus may be a potential short opportunity. The most interesting components of our discounted cash flow analysis for Healthpeak Properties Inc ended up being:
- The compound growth rate in the free cash flow of Healthpeak Properties Inc over the past 5.78 years is -0.52%; that's better than just 3.23% of cash flow producing equities in the Real Estate sector, where it is classified.
- Healthpeak Properties Inc's weighted average cost of capital (WACC) is 8%; for context, that number is higher than merely 11.53% of tickers in our DCF set.
|Terminal Growth Rate in Free Cash Flow||Return Relative to Current Share Price|
PEAK Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
PEAK Latest Social Stream
View Full PEAK Social Stream
Latest PEAK News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Healthpeak Properties Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate PEAK as an investment opportunity.
Real estate investment trusts (REITs) are publicly traded companies that allow individual investors to buy shares in real estate portfolios that receive income from a variety of properties. A key REIT metric is funds from operations (FFO), a measure of earnings particular to the industry.
Healthpeak Properties, Inc.'s (NYSE:PEAK) Stock Financial Prospects Look Bleak: Should Shareholders Be Prepared For A Share Price Correction?
Healthpeak Properties' (NYSE:PEAK) stock is up by 3.7% over the past month. However, in this article, we decided to...
Healthpeak's Evolution Continues Healthcare real estate investment trust Healthpeak Properties (PEAK), formerly Healthcare Properties (ticker: HCP), has been in the process of repositioning assets since 2016. Yes, it has been almost five years since the REIT cut its dividend, switched its strategy, became a net seller of assets, and changed...
Healthpeak Properties, Inc. (PEAK) Q4 2020 Earnings Conference Call February 10, 2021, 12:00 PM ET Company Participants Andrew Johns - Vice President, Corporate Finance and Investor Relations Thomas Herzog - Chief Executive Officer Scott Brinker - President and Chief Information Officer Peter Scott - Chief Financial Officer Thomas Klaritch -...
PEAK earnings call for the period ending December 31, 2020.
PEAK Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
Get Free Updates
Join thousands of investors who get the latest news, insights and top rated picks from StockNews.com!