Healthpeak Properties Inc. (PEAK): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
PEAK POWR Grades
- Sentiment is the dimension where PEAK ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 91.75% of US stocks.
- PEAK's strongest trending metric is Momentum; it's been moving up over the last 47 weeks.
- PEAK ranks lowest in Value; there it ranks in the 21st percentile.
PEAK Stock Summary
- PEAK's went public 33.89 years ago, making it older than 90.36% of listed US stocks we're tracking.
- Of note is the ratio of Healthpeak Properties Inc's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; only 6.92% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- Revenue growth over the past 12 months for Healthpeak Properties Inc comes in at -37.47%, a number that bests merely 6.71% of the US stocks we're tracking.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to PEAK, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are CUBE, AMC, HST, VTR, and AMH.
- PEAK's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Healthpeak Properties Inc's official web site, go to www.healthpeak.com.
PEAK Valuation Summary
- PEAK's price/sales ratio is 14.1; this is 729.41% higher than that of the median Real Estate stock.
- Over the past 243 months, PEAK's price/earnings ratio has gone up 20.8.
- PEAK's price/sales ratio has moved up 8.3 over the prior 243 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for PEAK.
PEAK Growth Metrics
- The year over year cash and equivalents growth rate now stands at -88.54%.
- The year over year revenue growth rate now stands at -29.42%.
- Its 5 year net cashflow from operations growth rate is now at -36.55%.
The table below shows PEAK's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
PEAK's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- PEAK has a Quality Grade of D, ranking ahead of 22.44% of graded US stocks.
- PEAK's asset turnover comes in at 0.092 -- ranking 230th of 458 Trading stocks.
- NYC, PW, and GROW are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with PEAK.
The table below shows PEAK's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
PEAK Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
PEAK Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$34.84||52-week high||$37.69|
|Prev. close||$35.30||52-week low||$25.51|
|Day high||$35.19||Avg. volume||3,285,937|
|50-day MA||$35.78||Dividend yield||3.44%|
|200-day MA||$32.77||Market Cap||18.78B|
Healthpeak Properties Inc. (PEAK) Company Bio
Healthpeak Properties, Inc. is a real estate investment trust, which invests primarily in real estate serving the healthcare industry in the United States. It acquires, develops, leases, sells, and manages healthcare real estate and provides mortgage and other financing to healthcare providers. It operates through the following business segments: Senior Housing Triple-Net, Senior Housing Operating Portfolio (SHOP), Life Science, and Medical Office. The Senior Housing Triple-Net and Operating Portfolio segments manage senior housing facilities, which include independent living, assisted living and memory care facilities, care homes, and continuing care retirement communities by utilizing triple-net leases and RIDEA structures. The Life Science segment contains laboratory and office space primarily for biotechnology, medical device and pharmaceutical companies, scientific research institutions, government agencies, and other organizations involved in the life science industry. The Medical Office segment includes pharmacies, hospital ancillary service space, and outpatient services such as diagnostic centers, rehabilitation clinics, and day-surgery operating rooms.
Most Popular Stories View All
PEAK Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
PEAK Latest Social Stream
View Full PEAK Social Stream
Latest PEAK News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Healthpeak Properties Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate PEAK as an investment opportunity.
Healthcare REIT Healthpeak is focused on growth, which is good, but there are some things to understand before you buy.
Healthpeak Properties, Inc. (NYSE: PEAK) announced today that Tom Herzog, its Chief Executive Officer, will present at the BofA Securities 2021 Global Real Estate Virtual Conference.
Healthpeak (PEAK) is likely to witness growth on the back of investments in life-science and medical office portfolios, though senior-housing occupancy declines and asset disposals act as deterrents.
Healthpeak (PEAK) reported earnings 30 days ago. What's next for the stock? We take a look at earnings estimates for some clues.
Investing in dividend stocks can be a great way to grow your portfolio even if you are worried about whether your investments themselves will rise in value. You can even use dividend income to help pay bills or cover expenses. The one downside is that many dividend stocks don't pay on a monthly basis.
PEAK Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|