Healthpeak Properties Inc. (PEAK): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
PEAK POWR Grades
- Growth is the dimension where PEAK ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 88.03% of US stocks.
- PEAK's strongest trending metric is Momentum; it's been moving up over the last 179 days.
- PEAK's current lowest rank is in the Value metric (where it is better than 14.47% of US stocks).
PEAK Stock Summary
- PEAK's one year PEG ratio, measuring expected growth in earnings next year relative to current common stock price is 624.27 -- higher than 95.44% of US-listed equities with positive expected earnings growth.
- Of note is the ratio of Healthpeak Properties Inc's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; merely 4.68% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- The volatility of Healthpeak Properties Inc's share price is greater than that of only 5.34% US stocks with at least 200 days of trading history.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to Healthpeak Properties Inc are CPT, HTA, CUZ, CUBE, and UDR.
- PEAK's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Healthpeak Properties Inc's official web site, go to www.healthpeak.com.
PEAK Valuation Summary
- PEAK's price/sales ratio is 14.1; this is 729.41% higher than that of the median Real Estate stock.
- Over the past 243 months, PEAK's price/earnings ratio has gone up 20.8.
- PEAK's price/sales ratio has moved up 8.3 over the prior 243 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for PEAK.
PEAK Growth Metrics
- The 3 year cash and equivalents growth rate now stands at 4.05%.
- Its 2 year cash and equivalents growth rate is now at 654.53%.
- The 3 year revenue growth rate now stands at -29.94%.
The table below shows PEAK's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
PEAK's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- PEAK has a Quality Grade of D, ranking ahead of 20.57% of graded US stocks.
- PEAK's asset turnover comes in at 0.092 -- ranking 230th of 444 Trading stocks.
- NYC, CG, and PW are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with PEAK.
The table below shows PEAK's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
PEAK Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
PEAK Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$30.08||52-week high||$37.69|
|Prev. close||$29.33||52-week low||$28.65|
|Day high||$30.10||Avg. volume||4,023,028|
|50-day MA||$32.81||Dividend yield||3.99%|
|200-day MA||$33.96||Market Cap||16.23B|
Healthpeak Properties Inc. (PEAK) Company Bio
Healthpeak Properties, Inc. is a real estate investment trust that invests in real estate related to the healthcare industry including senior housing, life science, and medical offices. It is organized in Maryland and headquartered in Denver, Colorado with offices in Nashville and San Francisco. As of December 31, 2019, the company owned interests in 617 properties. (Source:Wikipedia)
Most Popular Stories View All
PEAK Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
PEAK Latest Social Stream
View Full PEAK Social Stream
Latest PEAK News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Healthpeak Properties Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate PEAK as an investment opportunity.
If history is any guide, there may be trouble ahead for shares of Healthpeak Properties (NYSE: PEAK ). A so-called "death cross" has formed on its chart and, not surprisingly, this could be bearish for the stock. What To Know: Many traders use moving average crossover systems to make their decisions. When a shorter-term average price crosses above a longer-term average price, it could mean the stock is trending higher. If the short-term average price crosses Full story available on Benzinga.com
Fully integrated real estate investment trust (REIT) Healthpeak Properties, Inc. (PEAK) operates in Science, Medical Office, and Continuing Care Retirement Communities (CCRC) healthcare asset classes. Shares of the company have declined 11.4% so far this year. PEAK’s recent fourth-quarter numbers were a mixed bag, with its bottom-line falling short of the Street’s estimates. Revenue jumped 11.6% year-over-year to $477.3 million, beating estimates by $4.4 million. Earnings per share at $0.05 lagged expectations by $0.03. Notably, during this period, the company achieved same-store cash net operating income (NOI) growth of 5.4% and 3.6% in the Life Science and Medical Office verticals, respectively.
No summary available.
Healthpeak Properties, Inc. (PEAK) Q4 2021 Earnings Conference Call February 9, 2022 11:00 AM ET Company Participants Andrew Johns - Vice President Corporate Finance & Investor Relations Tom Herzog - Chief Executive Officer Scott Brinker - President & Chief Investment Officer Pete Scott - Chief Financial Officer Conference Call Participants...
Healthpeak (PEAK) reports a year-over-year rise in fourth-quarter 2021 revenues. Funds from operations have been flat.
PEAK Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|