Healthpeak Properties Inc. (PEAK) Dividends
Dividend Yield and Dividend History Highlights
- PEAK's free cash flow has been growing at a compound average annual rate of 380.21% over the past 5.76 years -- higher than 97.96% of current US-listed dividend stocks.
- As for stocks whose price is uncorrelated with PEAK's price and thus may be suitable peers for a diversified dividend portfolio, check out the following: BAH, ODC, PAAS, GNSS and JKHY.
PEAK Price Forecast Based on Dividend Discount Model
|Current Price||DDM Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
The Dividend Discount Model (DDM) is a valuation model that attempts to determine a fair share price for a stock, based on the dividend it provides in comparison to several company-specific metrics indicative of the riskiness of the stock and the financial health of the company. In the case of PEAK, the DDM model generated by StockNews estimates a return of negative 26.07% in comparison to its current price. Digging deeper, the aspects of Healthpeak Properties Inc's dividend discount model that we found most interesting were:
- The amount of revenue Healthpeak Properties Inc earns annually is around 2 billion; in terms of how this translates into revenue, it has a dividend yield higher than 92.6% of companies in the mid revenue class.
- Amongst its dividend-issuing peers in the large-sized market cap category, PEAK's beta -- a measure of volatility relative to the market at large -- is lower than just 19.18% of them.
- In terms of who is growing the amount of dividends they return to shareholders, Healthpeak Properties Inc has been increasing its dividends at a faster rate than just 11.02% of US-listed dividend-issuing stocks we observed.
PEAK Dividend Chart
PEAK Dividend History
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|