Healthpeak Properties Inc. (PEAK) Dividends
Dividend Yield and Dividend History Highlights
- Free cash flow for PEAK has a compound average growth rate of 399.58%, which is higher than 98% of stocks in our dividend set.
- As for stocks whose price is uncorrelated with PEAK's price and thus may be suitable peers for a diversified dividend portfolio, check out the following: MEOH, OFED, SQFT, CVGW and MPX.
PEAK Price Forecast Based on Dividend Discount Model
|Current Price||DDM Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
For dividend yielding stocks, the Dividend Discount Model (DDM) is a common valuation tool; it attempts to extrapolate a fair share price based primarily on the dividend the stock provides relative to a number of other quantiative aspects of its business. In the case of PEAK, the dividend discount model StockNews created for the company implies a positive return of 46.61%. Digging deeper, the aspects of Healthpeak Properties Inc's dividend discount model that we found most interesting were:
- The amount of revenue Healthpeak Properties Inc earns annually is around 1 billion; in terms of how this translates into revenue, it has a dividend yield higher than 85.96% of companies in the mid revenue class.
- In comparison to other stocks in the mid-sized revenue class, where its estimated gain based on our dividend discount model price relative to its current share price is greater than 77.85% of companies in the same revenue class.
- In terms of who is growing the amount of dividends they return to shareholders, PEAK boasts a higher growth rate in terms of its annual cash distributed to its owners than only 13.27% of the dividend issuers in our set.
PEAK Dividend Chart
PEAK Dividend History
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|