Healthpeak Properties Inc. (PEAK) Dividends
Dividend Yield and Dividend History Highlights
- Free cash flow for PEAK has a compound average growth rate of 399.58%, which is higher than 98% of stocks in our dividend set.
- As for stocks whose price is uncorrelated with PEAK's price and thus may be suitable peers for a diversified dividend portfolio, check out the following: MEOH, OFED, SQFT, CVGW and MPX.
PEAK Price Forecast Based on Dividend Discount Model
|Current Price||DDM Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
The Dividend Discount Model (DDM) is a valuation model that attempts to determine a fair share price for a stock, based on the dividend it provides in comparison to several company-specific metrics indicative of the riskiness of the stock and the financial health of the company. As for PEAK, the dividend discount model StockNews created for the company implies a positive return of 118.17%. Some interesting points we thought investors may wish to consider regarding the dividend discount model forecast for Healthpeak Properties Inc are:
- PEAK generates about 1 billion US dollars in revenue annually; in terms of how this translates into revenue, it has a dividend yield higher than 82.71% of companies in the mid revenue class.
- In comparison to other stocks in the mid-sized revenue class, where its estimated gain based on our dividend discount model price relative to its current share price is greater than 81.4% of companies in the same revenue class.
- In terms of who is growing the amount of dividends they return to shareholders, Healthpeak Properties Inc has been increasing its dividends at a faster rate than just 12.19% of US-listed dividend-issuing stocks we observed.
PEAK Dividend Chart
PEAK Dividend History
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
PEAK Dividends vs. Peers
|1||CCP||Care Capital Properties, Inc.||9.59%|
|2||SBRA||Sabra Health Care REIT, Inc.||9.10%|
|3||OHI||Omega Healthcare Investors, Inc.||8.82%|
|4||LTC||LTC Properties, Inc.||6.44%|
|5||NHI||National Health Investors, Inc.||6.13%|
|6||DOC||Physicians Realty Trust Common Shares of Beneficial Interest||5.12%|
|7||UHT||Universal Health Realty Income Trust||4.98%|
|8||CTRE||CareTrust REIT, Inc.||4.96%|
|9||GMRE||Global Medical REIT Inc.||4.90%|
|10||MPW||Medical Properties Trust, Inc. common stock||4.89%|
|11||HTA||Healthcare Trust of America, Inc.||4.12%|
|12||HR||Healthcare Realty Trust Incorporated||3.97%|
|13||CHCT||Community Healthcare Trust Incorporated||3.93%|
|14||MRT||MedEquities Realty Trust, Inc.||3.81%|
|16||PEAK||Healthpeak Properties Inc.||3.42%|
|17||SNR||New Senior Investment Group Inc.||2.95%|
|19||DHC||Diversified Healthcare Trust||1.33%|
|20||QCP||Quality Care Properties, Inc.||0.00%|
|21||NWHUF||NorthWest Healthcare Properties Real Estate Investment Trust||0.00%|