Pebblebrook Hotel Trust Common Shares of Beneficial Interest (PEB): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
PEB POWR Grades
- PEB scores best on the Growth dimension, with a Growth rank ahead of 92.33% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for PEB is in Value, which has been heading up over the past 178 days.
- PEB's current lowest rank is in the Sentiment metric (where it is better than 1.74% of US stocks).
PEB Stock Summary
- Of note is the ratio of PEBBLEBROOK HOTEL TRUST's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; just 3.26% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- For PEB, its debt to operating expenses ratio is greater than that reported by 84.91% of US equities we're observing.
- As for revenue growth, note that PEB's revenue has grown 186.75% over the past 12 months; that beats the revenue growth of 95.22% of US companies in our set.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to PEB, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are CRK, FPAY, INN, CHK, and AAT.
- PEB's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit PEBBLEBROOK HOTEL TRUST's official web site, go to www.pebblebrookhotels.com.
PEB Valuation Summary
- PEB's price/sales ratio is 2; this is 53.85% higher than that of the median Real Estate stock.
- Over the past 152 months, PEB's price/earnings ratio has gone up 2826.8.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for PEB.
PEB Growth Metrics
- The 2 year price growth rate now stands at 127.82%.
- Its 5 year net income to common stockholders growth rate is now at 143.04%.
- The 4 year revenue growth rate now stands at 86.72%.
The table below shows PEB's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
PEB's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- PEB has a Quality Grade of F, ranking ahead of 4.92% of graded US stocks.
- PEB's asset turnover comes in at 0.092 -- ranking 230th of 444 Trading stocks.
- RHP, CXW, and DHC are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with PEB.
The table below shows PEB's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
PEB Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
PEB Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$15.14||52-week high||$26.45|
|Prev. close||$15.51||52-week low||$14.55|
|Day high||$15.22||Avg. volume||1,599,976|
|50-day MA||$18.46||Dividend yield||0.26%|
|200-day MA||$21.19||Market Cap||1.99B|
Pebblebrook Hotel Trust Common Shares of Beneficial Interest (PEB) Company Bio
Pebblebrook Hotel Trust focuses on acquiring and investing primarily in upper upscale, full-service hotels located in urban markets in major gateway cities. The company was founded in 2009 and is based in Bethesda, Maryland.
Most Popular Stories View All
PEB Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
PEB Latest Social Stream
View Full PEB Social Stream
Latest PEB News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about PEBBLEBROOK HOTEL TRUST that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate PEB as an investment opportunity.
Despite seasonal patterns dragging the August operating metrics down, a rebound in leisure, business and group travel demand lends a healthy operating environment for Pebblebrook (PEB).
BETHESDA, Md., September 20, 2022--Pebblebrook Hotel Trust Provides Operating Update
Baron Funds, an asset management company, released its “Baron Real Estate Income Fund” second quarter 2022 investor letter. A copy of the same can be downloaded here. Baron Real Estate Income Fund (the “Fund”) declined 18.43% (Institutional Shares) in the second quarter of 2022, modestly underperforming its primary benchmark, the MSCI US REIT Index (the […]
At the time, Bortz voiced frustration about how government officials were responding to Portland protests. Within downtown, Pebblebrook had slotted the likes of The Nines and The Hotel Zags into its portfolio. Two years later, the Maryland-based trust (NYSE: PEB) has officially sold a downtown hotel to an out-of-state buyer.
Pebblebrook (PEB) disposes of Hotel Vintage Portland in Portland, OR, for $32.9 million. The move is part of the company's investment strategy.
PEB Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
Continue Researching PEBHere are a few links from around the web to help you further your research on Pebblebrook Hotel Trust's stock as an investment opportunity:
Pebblebrook Hotel Trust (PEB) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Pebblebrook Hotel Trust (PEB) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Pebblebrook Hotel Trust (PEB) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch