Pebblebrook Hotel Trust Common Shares of Beneficial Interest (PEB): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
PEB POWR Grades
- Growth is the dimension where PEB ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 86.73% of US stocks.
- PEB's strongest trending metric is Value; it's been moving up over the last 177 days.
- PEB ranks lowest in Sentiment; there it ranks in the 0th percentile.
PEB Stock Summary
- Of note is the ratio of PEBBLEBROOK HOTEL TRUST's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; merely 3.43% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- Over the past twelve months, PEB has reported earnings growth of -103.1%, putting it ahead of only 14.17% of US stocks in our set.
- Revenue growth over the past 12 months for PEBBLEBROOK HOTEL TRUST comes in at 135.65%, a number that bests 94.04% of the US stocks we're tracking.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to PEB, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are KRG, CUZ, GASS, CSR, and AIRC.
- Visit PEB's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.pebblebrookhotels.com.
PEB Valuation Summary
- PEB's price/sales ratio is 1.5; this is 68.75% lower than that of the median Real Estate stock.
- PEB's EV/EBIT ratio has moved up 1361.3 over the prior 156 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for PEB.
PEB Growth Metrics
- Its 2 year revenue growth rate is now at -40.07%.
- The year over year price growth rate now stands at -0.28%.
- Its year over year net income to common stockholders growth rate is now at 62.99%.
The table below shows PEB's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
PEB's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- PEB has a Quality Grade of F, ranking ahead of 4.92% of graded US stocks.
- PEB's asset turnover comes in at 0.092 -- ranking 230th of 444 Trading stocks.
- RHP, CXW, and DHC are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with PEB.
The table below shows PEB's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
PEB Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
PEB Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$15.66||52-week high||$26.14|
|Prev. close||$15.56||52-week low||$12.54|
|Day high||$15.66||Avg. volume||1,835,202|
|50-day MA||$14.83||Dividend yield||0.26%|
|200-day MA||$17.89||Market Cap||2.06B|
Pebblebrook Hotel Trust Common Shares of Beneficial Interest (PEB) Company Bio
Pebblebrook Hotel Trust focuses on acquiring and investing primarily in upper upscale, full-service hotels located in urban markets in major gateway cities. The company was founded in 2009 and is based in Bethesda, Maryland.
Most Popular Stories View All
PEB Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
PEB Latest Social Stream
View Full PEB Social Stream
Latest PEB News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about PEBBLEBROOK HOTEL TRUST that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate PEB as an investment opportunity.
BETHESDA, Md., January 24, 2023--Pebblebrook Hotel Trust Announces Tax Treatment of 2022 Dividends
When it comes to choosing stocks that will outperform over the short or long term, investors can compare the relative strength of an individual stock or sector to other stocks or the benchmark index to assess the likelihood of ongoing good performance. When institutions buy stocks, they can only do small amounts at a time so as not to increase the prices paid. So when you see strong performance in a stock or sector, it’s likely to continue for a while, as the institutions continue to purchase mo
Hyatt Hotels Corporation announced they are positioned for continued transformative growth in 2023 and beyond with a record pipeline of approximately 117,000 rooms worldwide as of year-end 2022.
Pebblebrook Hotel Trust Provides Operating Update, Preliminary Q4 2022 and Full Year 2022 Results, and Transaction Update
BETHESDA, Md., January 20, 2023--Pebblebrook Hotel Trust Provides Operating Update and Revises its Q4 2022 and Full Year 2022 Outlook
Using technical analysis of the charts of those stocks, and, when appropriate, recent actions and grades from TheStreet's Quant Ratings, we zero in on three names. While we will not be weighing in with fundamental analysis, we hope this piece will give investors interested in stocks on the way down a good starting point to do further homework on the names. Pure Storage Inc. recently was downgraded to Hold with a C+ rating by TheStreet's Quant Ratings.
PEB Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
Continue Researching PEBHere are a few links from around the web to help you further your research on Pebblebrook Hotel Trust's stock as an investment opportunity:
Pebblebrook Hotel Trust (PEB) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Pebblebrook Hotel Trust (PEB) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Pebblebrook Hotel Trust (PEB) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch