Pebblebrook Hotel Trust Common Shares of Beneficial Interest (PEB): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
PEB POWR Grades
- PEB scores best on the Growth dimension, with a Growth rank ahead of 89.83% of US stocks.
- PEB's strongest trending metric is Growth; it's been moving up over the last 163 days.
- PEB's current lowest rank is in the Quality metric (where it is better than 5.58% of US stocks).
PEB Stock Summary
- Of note is the ratio of Pebblebrook Hotel Trust's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; merely 3.52% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- Revenue growth over the past 12 months for Pebblebrook Hotel Trust comes in at -25.15%, a number that bests just 7.81% of the US stocks we're tracking.
- The volatility of Pebblebrook Hotel Trust's share price is greater than that of merely 12.3% US stocks with at least 200 days of trading history.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to Pebblebrook Hotel Trust are PLYM, CNX, ALE, SBRA, and INN.
- PEB's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Pebblebrook Hotel Trust's official web site, go to www.pebblebrookhotels.com.
PEB Valuation Summary
- PEB's price/sales ratio is 7.3; this is 329.41% higher than that of the median Real Estate stock.
- PEB's price/earnings ratio has moved up 2832.4 over the prior 139 months.
- Over the past 139 months, PEB's price/sales ratio has gone NA NA.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for PEB.
PEB Growth Metrics
- The year over year revenue growth rate now stands at -83%.
- The 5 year revenue growth rate now stands at 88.4%.
- Its 2 year net income to common stockholders growth rate is now at 26.58%.
The table below shows PEB's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
PEB's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- PEB has a Quality Grade of F, ranking ahead of 4.92% of graded US stocks.
- PEB's asset turnover comes in at 0.092 -- ranking 230th of 444 Trading stocks.
- RHP, CXW, and DHC are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with PEB.
The table below shows PEB's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
PEB Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
PEB Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$21.53||52-week high||$26.45|
|Prev. close||$22.33||52-week low||$17.57|
|Day high||$21.82||Avg. volume||1,374,257|
|50-day MA||$22.38||Dividend yield||0.18%|
|200-day MA||$22.72||Market Cap||2.83B|
Pebblebrook Hotel Trust Common Shares of Beneficial Interest (PEB) Company Bio
Pebblebrook Hotel Trust focuses on acquiring and investing primarily in upper upscale, full-service hotels located in urban markets in major gateway cities. The company was founded in 2009 and is based in Bethesda, Maryland.
Most Popular Stories View All
PEB Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
PEB Latest Social Stream
View Full PEB Social Stream
Latest PEB News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Pebblebrook Hotel Trust that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate PEB as an investment opportunity.
In a report released today, Richard Hightower from Evercore ISI reiterated a Hold rating on Pebblebrook Hotel (PEB – Research Report), with a price target of $26.00. The company's shares closed last Tuesday at $23.75. According to TipRanks.com, Hightower is a 2-star analyst with an average return of 2.2% and a 54.8% success rate. Hightower covers the Financial sector, focusing on stocks such as Park Hotels & Resorts, Host Hotels & Resorts, and Camden Property. Pebblebrook Hotel has an analyst consensus of Moderate Buy, with a price target consensus of $26.61, representing a 12.3% upside.
BETHESDA, Md., January 18, 2022--Pebblebrook Hotel Trust Schedules Fourth Quarter 2021 Earnings Release and Conference Call
BETHESDA, Md., January 18, 2022--Pebblebrook Hotel Trust Announces Tax Treatment of 2021 Dividends
Analysts Offer Insights on Financial Companies: Boston Properties (BXP), Pebblebrook Hotel (PEB) and Physicians Realty (DOC)
Analysts have been eager to weigh in on the Financial sector with new ratings on Boston Properties (BXP – Research Report), Pebblebrook Hotel (PEB – Research Report) and Physicians Realty (DOC – Research Report). Boston Properties (BXP) Boston Properties received a Buy rating and a $140.00 price target from BMO Capital analyst John Kim today. The company's shares closed last Thursday at $124.80. According to TipRanks.
REIT Rankings: Hotels Within the Hoya Capital Hotel REIT Index, we track the eighteen largest hotel REITs, which account for roughly $40 billion in market value. With vaccines in arms and the economy rebounding, it was poised to be a memorable year for hotel REITs and the broader tourism industry...
PEB Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
Continue Researching PEBHere are a few links from around the web to help you further your research on Pebblebrook Hotel Trust's stock as an investment opportunity:
Pebblebrook Hotel Trust (PEB) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Pebblebrook Hotel Trust (PEB) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Pebblebrook Hotel Trust (PEB) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch