Pebblebrook Hotel Trust Common Shares of Beneficial Interest (PEB): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
PEB POWR Grades
- Growth is the dimension where PEB ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 84.72% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for PEB is in Growth, which has been heading up over the past 48 weeks.
- PEB's current lowest rank is in the Quality metric (where it is better than 7.23% of US stocks).
PEB Stock Summary
- Of note is the ratio of Pebblebrook Hotel Trust's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; merely 3.68% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- In terms of twelve month growth in earnings before interest and taxes, Pebblebrook Hotel Trust is reporting a growth rate of -731.47%; that's higher than merely 2.8% of US stocks.
- Revenue growth over the past 12 months for Pebblebrook Hotel Trust comes in at -63.63%, a number that bests merely 3.21% of the US stocks we're tracking.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to PEB, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are HST, SBRA, ENLC, CUZ, and HEP.
- PEB's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Pebblebrook Hotel Trust's official web site, go to www.pebblebrookhotels.com.
PEB Valuation Summary
- PEB's price/sales ratio is 7.3; this is 329.41% higher than that of the median Real Estate stock.
- PEB's price/earnings ratio has moved up 2832.4 over the prior 139 months.
- Over the past 139 months, PEB's price/sales ratio has gone NA NA.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for PEB.
PEB Growth Metrics
- The 5 year revenue growth rate now stands at 106.46%.
- Its 5 year net cashflow from operations growth rate is now at 69.6%.
- Its 4 year price growth rate is now at -62.17%.
The table below shows PEB's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
PEB's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- PEB has a Quality Grade of D, ranking ahead of 7.34% of graded US stocks.
- PEB's asset turnover comes in at 0.065 -- ranking 286th of 458 Trading stocks.
- RHP, KRC, and CBLAQ are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with PEB.
The table below shows PEB's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
PEB Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
PEB Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$23.31||52-week high||$26.42|
|Prev. close||$23.19||52-week low||$11.49|
|Day high||$23.60||Avg. volume||1,394,986|
|50-day MA||$21.91||Dividend yield||0.17%|
|200-day MA||$22.23||Market Cap||3.06B|
Pebblebrook Hotel Trust Common Shares of Beneficial Interest (PEB) Company Bio
Pebblebrook Hotel Trust focuses on acquiring and investing primarily in upper upscale, full-service hotels located in urban markets in major gateway cities. The company was founded in 2009 and is based in Bethesda, Maryland.
Most Popular Stories View All
PEB Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
PEB Latest Social Stream
View Full PEB Social Stream
Latest PEB News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Pebblebrook Hotel Trust that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate PEB as an investment opportunity.
Pebblebrook Hotel Trust has closed on its $270 million purchase of the Margaritaville Hollywood Beach Resort along the ocean in Hollywood. The Bethesda, Maryland-based hotel real estate investment trust (NYSE: PEB) purchased the 369-room hotel at 1111 N. Ocean Drive from an affiliate of Denver-based KSL Capital Partners. The buyer assumed $161.5 million in debt, with a floating interest rate that currently sits at 2.5%.
BETHESDA, Md., September 23, 2021--Pebblebrook Hotel Trust Acquires Margaritaville Hollywood Beach Resort in Hollywood, FL
Pebblebrook's (PEB) operating metrics show a slowdown amid the rising cases of the Delta variant and other seasonal factors.
Pebblebrook Hotel Trust Schedules Third Quarter 2021 Earnings Release and Conference Call
BETHESDA, Md., September 16, 2021--Pebblebrook Hotel Trust Provides Operating Update
PEB Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
Continue Researching PEBHere are a few links from around the web to help you further your research on Pebblebrook Hotel Trust's stock as an investment opportunity:
Pebblebrook Hotel Trust (PEB) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Pebblebrook Hotel Trust (PEB) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Pebblebrook Hotel Trust (PEB) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch