Pebblebrook Hotel Trust Common Shares of Beneficial Interest (PEB) Dividends
Dividend Yield and Dividend History Highlights
- In terms of compounded growth rate of annual dividends, PEB's growth rate has been -0.39% over the past 5.5 years.
- The stock's free cash flow/dividend ratio, potentially useful for understanding its ability to make dividend payments, comes in at 45.74 -- higher than 98.81% of other dividend issuers in the US.
- PEB has an EBITDA to net debt ratio of -0.08; for context, that's better than 4.52% stocks in our set.
- As for stocks whose price is uncorrelated with PEB's price and thus may be suitable peers for a diversified dividend portfolio, check out the following: XLNX, LEJU, DLR, CTSH and AQN.
PEB Price Forecast Based on Dividend Discount Model
|Current Price||DDM Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
The Dividend Discount Model (DDM) is a valuation model that attempts to determine a fair share price for a stock, based on the dividend it provides in comparison to several company-specific metrics indicative of the riskiness of the stock and the financial health of the company. As for PEB, the dividend discount model StockNews created for the company implies a negative return of 96.62%. Some interesting points we thought investors may wish to consider regarding the dividend discount model forecast for Pebblebrook Hotel Trust are:
- In comparison to stocks we observe that provide shareholders with a dividend, Pebblebrook Hotel Trust's dividend yield of 0.17% is in the bottom 1.1%.
- If we compare the valuation opportunity a dividend discount model provides relative to other dividend stocks in the Real Estate sector, the expected return of -96.62%, based on the stock's current share price and target price based on a dividend discount model, is greater than merely 0.53% of the DDM-forecasted return of its its sector peers.
- Out of all stocks in our universe of US-listed dividend-issuing stocks, PEB has a discount rate lower than merely 0.53% of them (a lower discount rate is associated with lower risk).
- Based on dividend growth rate, PEB boasts a higher growth rate in terms of its annual cash distributed to its owners than merely 1.23% of the dividend issuers in our set.
PEB Dividend Chart
PEB Dividend History
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
PEB Dividends vs. Peers
Most Popular Stories View All
Looking for More Information on PEB dividends?Want to do more research on Pebblebrook Hotel Trust's dividends? Try the links below:
Pebblebrook Hotel Trust Common Stock (PEB) Dividend History | Nasdaq
Dividend History for Pebblebrook Hotel Trust (PEB) - Dividend Investor
Pebblebrook Hotel Trust (PEB) Dividend History - Seeking Alpha