Phillips Edison & Company, Inc. (PECO): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
PECO POWR Grades
- Growth is the dimension where PECO ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 81.83% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for PECO is in Stability, which has been heading up over the past 178 days.
- PECO's current lowest rank is in the Value metric (where it is better than 15.05% of US stocks).
PECO Stock Summary
- PECO's went public 1.68 years ago, making it older than only 4% of listed US stocks we're tracking.
- With a price/earnings ratio of 74.08, PHILLIPS EDISON & COMPANY INC P/E ratio is greater than that of about 93.57% of stocks in our set with positive earnings.
- Of note is the ratio of PHILLIPS EDISON & COMPANY INC's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; merely 6.25% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to PHILLIPS EDISON & COMPANY INC, a group of peers worth examining would be GMRE, AMH, DRH, EDRY, and SRC.
- To dig deeper into the stock's financial statements, go to PECO's page on browse-edgar?action=getcompany&CIK=0001476204.
PECO Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Real Estate stock, PECO's price/earnings ratio is 253.24% higher, now standing at 76.3.
- Over the past 20 months, PECO's price/sales ratio has gone down 9.3.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for PECO.
PECO's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- PECO has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 39.49% of graded US stocks.
- PECO's asset turnover comes in at 0.111 -- ranking 187th of 444 Trading stocks.
- STAR, LAZ, and CHMI are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with PECO.
The table below shows PECO's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
PECO Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
PECO Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$31.23||52-week high||$36.31|
|Prev. close||$30.94||52-week low||$27.07|
|Day high||$31.79||Avg. volume||606,435|
|50-day MA||$33.06||Dividend yield||3.62%|
|200-day MA||$32.26||Market Cap||3.66B|
Phillips Edison & Company, Inc. (PECO) Company Bio
Phillips Edison & Company, Inc. (ÂPECOÂ), an internally-managed REIT, is one of the nation's largest owners and operators of grocery-anchored shopping centers. PECO's diversified portfolio of well-occupied neighborhood shopping centers features a mix of national and regional retailers selling necessity-based goods and services in fundamentally strong markets throughout the United States. Through its vertically-integrated operating platform, the Company manages a portfolio of 309 properties, including 283 wholly-owned properties comprising approximately 31.7 million square feet across 31 states (as of September 30, 2020). PECO has generated strong operating results over its 29+ year history and has partnered with leading institutional commercial real estate investors, including TPG Real Estate and The Northwestern Mutual Life Insurance Company. The Company remains exclusively focused on creating great grocery-anchored shopping experiences and improving the communities it serves one center at a time.
Most Popular Stories View All
PECO Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
PECO Latest Social Stream
View Full PECO Social Stream
Latest PECO News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about PHILLIPS EDISON & COMPANY INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate PECO as an investment opportunity.
Phillips Edison & Company to Present at Citi’s 2023 Global Property CEO Conference
CINCINNATI, March 01, 2023 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Phillips Edison & Company, Inc. (Nasdaq: PECO) (“PECO” or the “Company”), one of the nation’s largest owners and operators of grocery-anchored omni-channel neighborhood shopping centers, today announced that Jeff Edison, Chairman and Chief Executive Officer, will participate in a roundtable presentation at Citi’s 2023 Global Property CEO Conference on Wednesday, March 8, 2023 at 10:35 a.m. Eastern Time. To access the Company’s live presentation, use
Phillips Edison & Company, Inc. (NASDAQ:PECO) Q4 2022 Earnings Call Transcript
Phillips Edison & Company, Inc. (NASDAQ:PECO) Q4 2022 Earnings Call Transcript February 10, 2023 Operator: Good day, ladies and gentlemen, and welcome to Phillips Edison & Company’s Fourth Quarter and Full Year 2022 Earnings Conference Call. Please note that this call is being recorded. I would now like to turn the call over to Ms. […]
Phillips Edison & Company, Inc. (PECO) Tops Q4 FFO and Revenue Estimates
Phillips Edison & Company, Inc. (PECO) delivered FFO and revenue surprises of 3.70% and 0.40%, respectively, for the quarter ended December 2022. Do the numbers hold clues to what lies ahead for the stock?
Phillips Edison & Company Reports Fourth Quarter and Full Year 2022 Results; Provides 2023 Guidance
CINCINNATI, Feb. 09, 2023 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Phillips Edison & Company, Inc. (Nasdaq: PECO) (“PECO” or the “Company”), one of the nation’s largest owners and operators of grocery-anchored omni-channel neighborhood shopping centers, reported net income attributable to stockholders of $13.7 million, or $0.12 per diluted share, for the three months ended December 31, 2022, and net income attributable to stockholders of $48.3 million, or $0.42 per diluted share, for the full year ended December 31,
Here's Why Phillips Edison (NASDAQ:PECO) Has Caught The Eye Of Investors
The excitement of investing in a company that can reverse its fortunes is a big draw for some speculators, so even...
PECO Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
Loading social stream, please wait...