Phillips Edison & Company, Inc. (PECO): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
PECO POWR Grades
- PECO scores best on the Growth dimension, with a Growth rank ahead of 89.1% of US stocks.
- PECO's strongest trending metric is Stability; it's been moving up over the last 26 weeks.
- PECO ranks lowest in Sentiment; there it ranks in the 2nd percentile.
PECO Stock Summary
- With a one year PEG ratio of 792.72, PHILLIPS EDISON & COMPANY INC is expected to have a higher PEG ratio (a measure of how expensive a stock is relative to its expected earnings growth) than 96.72% of US stocks.
- PHILLIPS EDISON & COMPANY INC's stock had its IPO on July 15, 2021, making it an older stock than merely 3.82% of US equities in our set.
- With a price/earnings ratio of 128.18, PHILLIPS EDISON & COMPANY INC P/E ratio is greater than that of about 96.64% of stocks in our set with positive earnings.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to PHILLIPS EDISON & COMPANY INC, a group of peers worth examining would be NTST, UDR, BHR, DEA, and RPT.
- To check out PHILLIPS EDISON & COMPANY INC's SEC filings, go to the company's page on browse-edgar?action=getcompany&CIK=0001476204.
PECO Valuation Summary
- PECO's price/sales ratio is 6.7; this is 458.33% higher than that of the median Real Estate stock.
- PECO's price/sales ratio has moved down 9 over the prior 17 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for PECO.
PECO's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- PECO has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 39.49% of graded US stocks.
- PECO's asset turnover comes in at 0.111 -- ranking 187th of 444 Trading stocks.
- STAR, LAZ, and CHMI are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with PECO.
The table below shows PECO's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
PECO Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
PECO Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$32.58||52-week high||$36.35|
|Prev. close||$32.57||52-week low||$27.07|
|Day high||$32.76||Avg. volume||1,210,029|
|50-day MA||$30.30||Dividend yield||3.44%|
|200-day MA||$32.67||Market Cap||3.82B|
Phillips Edison & Company, Inc. (PECO) Company Bio
Phillips Edison & Company, Inc. (ÂPECOÂ), an internally-managed REIT, is one of the nation's largest owners and operators of grocery-anchored shopping centers. PECO's diversified portfolio of well-occupied neighborhood shopping centers features a mix of national and regional retailers selling necessity-based goods and services in fundamentally strong markets throughout the United States. Through its vertically-integrated operating platform, the Company manages a portfolio of 309 properties, including 283 wholly-owned properties comprising approximately 31.7 million square feet across 31 states (as of September 30, 2020). PECO has generated strong operating results over its 29+ year history and has partnered with leading institutional commercial real estate investors, including TPG Real Estate and The Northwestern Mutual Life Insurance Company. The Company remains exclusively focused on creating great grocery-anchored shopping experiences and improving the communities it serves one center at a time.
Most Popular Stories View All
PECO Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
PECO Latest Social Stream
View Full PECO Social Stream
Latest PECO News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about PHILLIPS EDISON & COMPANY INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate PECO as an investment opportunity.
CINCINNATI, December 07, 2022--Phillips Edison & Company (NASDAQ: PECO), one of the nation’s largest owners and operators of grocery-anchored shopping centers, today released its findings on the top shopping center trends to watch in 2023 as part of ICSC New York.
Phillips Edison & Company, Inc. Invites You To Join Its Fourth Quarter 2022 Earnings Conference Call
CINCINNATI, Dec. 05, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Phillips Edison & Company, Inc. (Nasdaq: PECO) (“PECO”), one of the nation’s largest owners and operators of grocery-anchored neighborhood shopping centers, will announce its fourth quarter earnings results on Thursday, February 9, 2023, after the market close. PECO’s earnings release and supplemental information package will be posted on the Investor Relations section of the Company’s website at investors.phillipsedison.com. Chairman and Chief Execu
Phillips Edison & Company, Inc. (PECO) delivered FFO and revenue surprises of 9.43% and 2.49%, respectively, for the quarter ended September 2022. Do the numbers hold clues to what lies ahead for the stock?
CINCINNATI, Nov. 03, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Phillips Edison & Company, Inc. (Nasdaq: PECO) (“PECO” or the “Company”), one of the nation’s largest owners and operators of grocery-anchored omni-channel neighborhood shopping centers, reported net income attributable to stockholders of $11.0 million, or $0.09 per diluted share, for the three months ended September 30, 2022. Highlights for the Third Quarter Ended September 30, 2022 Nareit FFO totaled $72.0 million, or $0.55 per diluted shareCore FF
CINCINNATI, Oct. 19, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Phillips Edison & Company, Inc. (Nasdaq: PECO) (“PECO”), one of the nation’s largest owners and operators of grocery-anchored neighborhood shopping centers, will host a conference call and webcast on Monday, November 7, 2022, at 4:00 p.m. Eastern Time. During the call, PECO will discuss the business and answer questions from financial advisors and retail investors. Chairman and Chief Executive Officer Jeff Edison, Chief Financial Officer John Caulfie
PECO Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|