PEDEVCO Corp. (PED): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
PED POWR Grades
- PED scores best on the Momentum dimension, with a Momentum rank ahead of 96.63% of US stocks.
- PED's strongest trending metric is Momentum; it's been moving down over the last 177 days.
- PED's current lowest rank is in the Value metric (where it is better than 13.18% of US stocks).
PED Stock Summary
- For PED, its debt to operating expenses ratio is greater than that reported by merely 5.04% of US equities we're observing.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of -50.23%, PEDEVCO CORP's debt growth rate surpasses merely 5.41% of about US stocks.
- Revenue growth over the past 12 months for PEDEVCO CORP comes in at 112.16%, a number that bests 92.74% of the US stocks we're tracking.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to PEDEVCO CORP are WBX, DPRO, POWW, TPL, and HIVE.
- Visit PED's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.pedevco.com.
PED Valuation Summary
- PED's price/sales ratio is 3.3; this is 83.33% higher than that of the median Energy stock.
- Over the past 223 months, PED's EV/EBIT ratio has gone up 19.8.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for PED.
PED Growth Metrics
- Its 2 year revenue growth rate is now at 36.41%.
- Its 2 year cash and equivalents growth rate is now at 76.09%.
- Its 5 year net income to common stockholders growth rate is now at 28.17%.
The table below shows PED's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
PED's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- PED has a Quality Grade of D, ranking ahead of 22.1% of graded US stocks.
- PED's asset turnover comes in at 0.131 -- ranking 123rd of 137 Petroleum and Natural Gas stocks.
- KOS, NCSM, and OMP are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with PED.
The table below shows PED's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
PED Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
PED Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$1.03||52-week high||$2.44|
|Prev. close||$1.04||52-week low||$0.90|
|Day high||$1.06||Avg. volume||199,252|
|50-day MA||$1.10||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$1.17||Market Cap||88.12M|
PEDEVCO Corp. (PED) Company Bio
PEDEVCO Corp. is an independent energy company. It engages in the acquisition, exploration, development, and production of oil and natural gas resources in the United States. The firm primarily focuses on oil and natural gas shale plays, and conventional oil and natural gas plays. The company was founded by Frank C. Ingriselli on February 9, 2011 and is headquartered in Houston, TX.
Most Popular Stories View All
PED Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
PED Latest Social Stream
View Full PED Social Stream
Latest PED News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about PEDEVCO CORP that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate PED as an investment opportunity.
Pedevco Corp. (PED) delivered earnings and revenue surprises of -66.67% and 9.98%, respectively, for the quarter ended September 2022. Do the numbers hold clues to what lies ahead for the stock?
PEDEVCO Corp. (NYSE American:PED)("PEDEVCO" or the "Company"), an energy company engaged in the acquisition and development of strategic, high growth energy projects in the U.S., today announced its financial results for the three and nine months ended September 30, 2022 and provided an operations update.
Pedevco Corp. (PED) delivered earnings and revenue surprises of 33.33% and 9.32%, respectively, for the quarter ended June 2022. Do the numbers hold clues to what lies ahead for the stock?
PEDEVCO Corp. (NYSE American:PED)("PEDEVCO" or the "Company"), an energy company engaged in the acquisition and development of strategic, high growth energy projects in the U.S., today announced its financial results for the three and six months ended June 30, 2022 and provided an operations update.
Pedevco Corp. (PED) has been upgraded to a Zacks Rank #2 (Buy), reflecting growing optimism about the company's earnings prospects. This might drive the stock higher in the near term.
PED Price Returns