Pedevco Corp. (PED): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
PED POWR Grades
- PED scores best on the Momentum dimension, with a Momentum rank ahead of 94.59% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for PED is in Momentum, which has been heading up over the past 31 weeks.
- PED ranks lowest in Value; there it ranks in the 4th percentile.
PED Stock Summary
- For PED, its debt to operating expenses ratio is greater than that reported by just 5.28% of US equities we're observing.
- Equity multiplier, or assets relative to shareholders' equity, comes in at 1.05 for Pedevco Corp; that's greater than it is for just 6.43% of US stocks.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of -65.51%, Pedevco Corp's debt growth rate surpasses just 5.7% of about US stocks.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to PED, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are PSB, SNDL, AINC, ESTE, and AEMD.
- PED's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Pedevco Corp's official web site, go to www.pedevco.com.
PED Valuation Summary
- PED's price/sales ratio is 8; this is 433.33% higher than that of the median Energy stock.
- Over the past 206 months, PED's EV/EBIT ratio has gone up 0.4.
- Over the past 206 months, PED's price/sales ratio has gone down 6.3.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for PED.
PED Growth Metrics
- Its 4 year revenue growth rate is now at 222.08%.
- Its 2 year net income to common stockholders growth rate is now at 66.06%.
- Its 3 year price growth rate is now at -15.2%.
The table below shows PED's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
PED Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
PED Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$1.44||52-week high||$3.50|
|Prev. close||$1.39||52-week low||$0.93|
|Day high||$1.50||Avg. volume||1,026,708|
|50-day MA||$1.18||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$1.40||Market Cap||114.43M|
Pedevco Corp. (PED) Company Bio
PEDEVCO Corp., is an energy company engaged in the acquisition and development of energy projects, including shale oil and gas assets, in the US and Asia.
Most Popular Stories View All
PED Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
PED Latest Social Stream
View Full PED Social Stream
Latest PED News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Pedevco Corp that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate PED as an investment opportunity.
Increased Focus on Highly Economic and Prospective D-J Basin OpportunitiesHOUSTON, TX / ACCESSWIRE / September 20, 2021 / PEDEVCO Corp. (NYSE American:PED), an energy company engaged in the acquisition and development of strategic, high growth energy projects in the U.
When insiders purchase or sell shares, it indicates their confidence or concern around the company's prospects. Investors and traders interested in penny stocks can consider this a factor in their overall investment or trading decision. Below is a look at a few recent notable insider transactions for penny stocks. For more, check out Benzinga's insider transactions platform. Document Security Systems The Trade: Document Security Systems, Inc. (NYSE: DSS) Director Ambrose Fai Heng Chan, Alset Eho
Second Quarter Revenues Increased 470% to $3.74 MillionHOUSTON, TX / ACCESSWIRE / August 17, 2021 / PEDEVCO Corp. (NYSE American:PED), an energy company engaged in the acquisition and development o
Second Quarter Revenues Increased 470% to $3.74 MillionHOUSTON, TX / ACCESSWIRE / August 17, 2021 / PEDEVCO Corp.
PED Price Returns