Pedevco Corp. (PED): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
PED POWR Grades
- PED scores best on the Momentum dimension, with a Momentum rank ahead of 94.59% of US stocks.
- PED's strongest trending metric is Momentum; it's been moving up over the last 31 weeks.
- PED's current lowest rank is in the Value metric (where it is better than 4.71% of US stocks).
PED Stock Summary
- The price/operating cash flow metric for Pedevco Corp is higher than 91.65% of stocks in our set with a positive cash flow.
- The ratio of debt to operating expenses for Pedevco Corp is higher than it is for about only 6.3% of US stocks.
- PED's equity multiplier -- a measure of assets relative to shareholders'equity -- is greater than that of merely 7.32% of US stocks.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to Pedevco Corp are AEMD, GSIT, HNNA, FI, and FTK.
- PED's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Pedevco Corp's official web site, go to www.pedevco.com.
PED Valuation Summary
PED's price/sales ratio is 13.4; this is 688.24% higher than that of the median Energy stock.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for PED.
PED Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
PED Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$1.44||52-week high||$3.50|
|Prev. close||$1.43||52-week low||$0.72|
|Day high||$1.48||Avg. volume||1,446,097|
|50-day MA||$1.38||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$1.44||Market Cap||114.43M|
Pedevco Corp. (PED) Company Bio
PEDEVCO Corp., is an energy company engaged in the acquisition and development of energy projects, including shale oil and gas assets, in the US and Asia.
PED Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
PED Latest Social Stream
View Full PED Social Stream
Latest PED News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Pedevco Corp that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate PED as an investment opportunity.
HOUSTON, TX / ACCESSWIRE / May 17, 2021 / PEDEVCO Corp. (NYSE American:PED) (the "Company") reported 1st quarter of 2021 results today.
Gainers PEDEVCO Corp. (NYSE: PED) shares rose 92.1% to $2.44 in pre-market trading after gaining over 10% on Wednesday. AIkido Pharma Inc. (NASDAQ: AIKI) …
Large Ring Energy, Inc. Shareholders Concerned with Conflicts of Interest and Potential Violations of Fiduciary Duties Call for all Shareholders to Withhold Votes on all Directors
American Resources, Inc., and SK Energy LLC, the investment vehicle of Dr. Simon Kukes, one of the largest shareholders of Ring Energy, Inc. (NYSE: REI), announced today that they believe that the slate of Directors that are listed in the proxy mailed out by the company do not represent the best interests of all shareholders. As a result of this, they urge all shareholders to withhold votes on all Directors.
PEDEVCO announce their quarterly, annual earnings. See the latest EPS estimates. Listen to the conference call and remind yourself by…
PEDEVCO Makes Second Public Request to Avalon and Montare to Provide Transparency to the Holders of SandRidge Permian Trust Common Units Regarding the Sale of Assets Resulting in Release of 31.8% of the Trust's Royalty Interests for $4.9 Million
Filed by PEDEVCO Corp.
PED Price Returns