Pattern Energy Group Inc. - (PEGI): Price and Financial Metrics
PEGI Stock Summary
- The ratio of debt to operating expenses for Pattern Energy Group Inc is higher than it is for about 97.85% of US stocks.
- Equity multiplier, or assets relative to shareholders' equity, comes in at 5.8 for Pattern Energy Group Inc; that's greater than it is for 81.56% of US stocks.
- In terms of twelve month growth in earnings before interest and taxes, Pattern Energy Group Inc is reporting a growth rate of -89.01%; that's higher than just 15.22% of US stocks.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to Pattern Energy Group Inc are GPP, DKL, TRN, LOAN, and ATAX.
- Visit PEGI's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.patternenergy.com.
PEGI Stock Price Chart More Charts
PEGI Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$26.89||52-week high||$28.50|
|Prev. close||$26.88||52-week low||$19.19|
|Day high||$26.90||Avg. volume||1,717,338|
|50-day MA||$27.13||Dividend yield||6.28%|
|200-day MA||$25.17||Market Cap||2.64B|
Pattern Energy Group Inc. - (PEGI) Company Bio
Pattern Energy Group owns and operates power projects in the United States, Canada, and Chile. The company was founded in 2012 and is based in San Francisco, California.