Pennsylvania Real Estate Investment Trust (PEI): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
PEI POWR Grades
- PEI scores best on the Growth dimension, with a Growth rank ahead of 69.57% of US stocks.
- PEI's strongest trending metric is Sentiment; it's been moving up over the last 47 weeks.
- PEI ranks lowest in Sentiment; there it ranks in the 13th percentile.
PEI Stock Summary
- With a one year PEG ratio of 0.09, Pennsylvania Real Estate Investment Trust is expected to have a higher PEG ratio (a measure of how expensive a stock is relative to its expected earnings growth) than only 0.45% of US stocks.
- Equity multiplier, or assets relative to shareholders' equity, comes in at 14.35 for Pennsylvania Real Estate Investment Trust; that's greater than it is for 96.46% of US stocks.
- In terms of twelve month growth in earnings before interest and taxes, Pennsylvania Real Estate Investment Trust is reporting a growth rate of -539.7%; that's higher than just 3.98% of US stocks.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to PEI, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are SOHO, BFS, ADS, ETRN, and GTN.
- PEI's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Pennsylvania Real Estate Investment Trust's official web site, go to www.preit.com.
PEI Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Real Estate stock, PEI's EV/EBIT ratio is 129.13% lower, now standing at -11.2.
- PEI's price/earnings ratio has moved down 17.3 over the prior 243 months.
- Over the past 243 months, PEI's price/sales ratio has gone down 2.6.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for PEI.
PEI Growth Metrics
- Its 5 year net income to common stockholders growth rate is now at 50.45%.
- Its 3 year net cashflow from operations growth rate is now at -17.21%.
- The 2 year net cashflow from operations growth rate now stands at -20.19%.
The table below shows PEI's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
PEI's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- PEI has a Quality Grade of D, ranking ahead of 15.26% of graded US stocks.
- PEI's asset turnover comes in at 0.123 -- ranking 160th of 458 Trading stocks.
- CMO, FRT, and RPT are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with PEI.
The table below shows PEI's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
PEI Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
PEI Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$1.92||52-week high||$3.47|
|Prev. close||$1.91||52-week low||$0.36|
|Day high||$1.93||Avg. volume||1,765,902|
|50-day MA||$2.03||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$1.96||Market Cap||154.16M|
Pennsylvania Real Estate Investment Trust (PEI) Company Bio
Pennsylvania Real Estate Trust owns, manages, develops, acquires, and leases mall and power and strip centers primarily in the Eastern United States. The company was founded in 1960 and is based in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania.
Most Popular Stories View All
PEI Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
PEI Latest Social Stream
View Full PEI Social Stream
Latest PEI News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Pennsylvania Real Estate Investment Trust that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate PEI as an investment opportunity.
Up over 90% so far in 2021, Penn REIT is a risky way to play the mall space. A quick comparison will explain why.
PREIT is celebrating its various constituencies with its 2021 back-to-school campaign. With sales predicted to break records by the National Retail Federation, PREIT malls are ready to greet customers, while supporting their communities and driving business to their tenants.
PREIT (NYSE: PEI) today reported results for the three and six months ended June 30, 2021. A description of each non-GAAP financial measure and the related reconciliation to the comparable GAAP financial measure is provided in the tables accompanying this release.
PREIT (NYSE: PEI), a leading real estate owner and developer, redefining the future of the mall with mixed-use community-centric districts, today announced that Phoenix Theatres has signed a lease to bring first-run movies back to Woodland Mall, including West Michigan's first theatre with Dolby Atmos® sound. This is the first location in West Michigan for Phoenix Theatres, which expects to welcome moviegoers in late 2021.
PREIT (NYSE: PEI), a leading real estate owner and developer, redefining the future of the mall with mixed-use community-centric districts, continues to lead the sector with the Company's anchor repositioning program. PREIT has been one of the most successful operators in navigating recent retail disruption by proactively addressing necessary transitions of anchor space securing replacements for 19 anchor stores in the past five years. In these anchor spaces, PREIT has added over three dozen new
PEI Price Returns
Continue Researching PEIWant to see what other sources are saying about Pennsylvania Real Estate Investment Trust's financials and stock price? Try the links below:
Pennsylvania Real Estate Investment Trust (PEI) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Pennsylvania Real Estate Investment Trust (PEI) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Pennsylvania Real Estate Investment Trust (PEI) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch