Pennsylvania Real Estate Investment Trust (PEI): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
PEI POWR Grades
- PEI scores best on the Momentum dimension, with a Momentum rank ahead of 84.89% of US stocks.
- PEI's strongest trending metric is Momentum; it's been moving up over the last 179 days.
- PEI ranks lowest in Sentiment; there it ranks in the 15th percentile.
PEI Stock Summary
- Pennsylvania Real Estate Investment Trust's capital turnover -- a measure of revenue relative to shareholder's equity -- is better than 98.44% of US listed stocks.
- PEI's one year PEG ratio, measuring expected growth in earnings next year relative to current common stock price is 0.32 -- higher than just 2.22% of US-listed equities with positive expected earnings growth.
- Equity multiplier, or assets relative to shareholders' equity, comes in at 38.42 for Pennsylvania Real Estate Investment Trust; that's greater than it is for 99.13% of US stocks.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to PEI, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are SOHO, GEL, ETRN, LPI, and CLPR.
- Visit PEI's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.preit.com.
PEI Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Real Estate stock, PEI's EV/EBIT ratio is 129.13% lower, now standing at -11.2.
- PEI's price/earnings ratio has moved down 17.3 over the prior 243 months.
- Over the past 243 months, PEI's price/sales ratio has gone down 2.6.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for PEI.
PEI Growth Metrics
- Its 4 year cash and equivalents growth rate is now at -82.43%.
- The year over year revenue growth rate now stands at -22.33%.
- The 4 year price growth rate now stands at -94.86%.
The table below shows PEI's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
PEI's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- PEI has a Quality Grade of D, ranking ahead of 15.52% of graded US stocks.
- PEI's asset turnover comes in at 0.123 -- ranking 159th of 444 Trading stocks.
- FRT, RPT, and APLE are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with PEI.
The table below shows PEI's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
PEI Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
PEI Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$0.42||52-week high||$3.47|
|Prev. close||$0.40||52-week low||$0.34|
|Day high||$0.43||Avg. volume||509,863|
|50-day MA||$0.55||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$1.18||Market Cap||33.86M|
Pennsylvania Real Estate Investment Trust (PEI) Company Bio
Pennsylvania Real Estate Trust owns, manages, develops, acquires, and leases mall and power and strip centers primarily in the Eastern United States. The company was founded in 1960 and is based in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania.
Most Popular Stories View All
PEI Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
PEI Latest Social Stream
View Full PEI Social Stream
Latest PEI News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Pennsylvania Real Estate Investment Trust that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate PEI as an investment opportunity.
As PREIT struggles to get its share price above $1 amid a threat of delisting, it now faces another challenge in the form of an investor who wants to name two additional members to its board. Cygnus Capital Inc., an Atlanta-based owner of PREIT’s outstanding preferred shares, sent the Philadelphia owner of regional malls a letter on Feb. 18 nominating Ryan Levenson and Christopher Swann to the board. Swann is president and CEO of Cygnus Capital, which is a real estate and alternative asset investment firm.
PREIT (NYSE: PEI), a leading real estate investment trust focused on creating thoughtful, community-centric properties, today announced new and enticing additions to its flagship, Cherry Hill Mall.
PREIT faces delisting from the New York Stock Exchange as its share linger below $1, the minimum threshold required to remain active on the exchange. The company said it received formal notice from the stock exchange on Feb. 4 that its shares were not in compliance with its listing standards, which require common stock to maintain a minimum average closing price of $1 over a consecutive 30-trading day period. Philadelphia-based PREIT, owner of regional malls such as Plymouth Meeting Mall and Cherry Hill Mall, said it intends to regain compliance.
PREIT (NYSE: PEI) intends to release its financial results for the quarter and year ending December 31, 2021 after market trading closes on Monday, March 14, 2022.
PREIT (NYSE: PEI) announced today that on February 4, 2022 it received formal notice from the New York Stock Exchange (the "NYSE") of non-compliance (the "NYSE Notice") with the NYSE's continued listing standards, which require common stock to maintain a minimum average closing price of $1.00 per share over a consecutive 30-trading day period.
PEI Price Returns
Continue Researching PEIWant to see what other sources are saying about Pennsylvania Real Estate Investment Trust's financials and stock price? Try the links below:
Pennsylvania Real Estate Investment Trust (PEI) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Pennsylvania Real Estate Investment Trust (PEI) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Pennsylvania Real Estate Investment Trust (PEI) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch