Pennsylvania Real Estate Investment Trust (PEI): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
PEI POWR Grades
- Momentum is the dimension where PEI ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 70.46% of US stocks.
- PEI's strongest trending metric is Value; it's been moving up over the last 26 weeks.
- PEI's current lowest rank is in the Sentiment metric (where it is better than 13.28% of US stocks).
PEI Stock Summary
- With a price/sales ratio of 0.04, PENNSYLVANIA REAL ESTATE INVESTMENT TRUST has a higher such ratio than only 0.99% of stocks in our set.
- PEI's equity multiplier -- a measure of assets relative to shareholders'equity -- is greater than that of only 0.37% of US stocks.
- PENNSYLVANIA REAL ESTATE INVESTMENT TRUST's shareholder yield -- a measure of how much capital is returned to stockholders via dividends and buybacks -- is 736.82%, greater than the shareholder yield of 99.41% of stocks in our set.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to PENNSYLVANIA REAL ESTATE INVESTMENT TRUST are AHT, CCLP, WHLR, APA, and BHC.
- Visit PEI's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.preit.com.
PEI Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Real Estate stock, PEI's EV/EBIT ratio is 905.45% lower, now standing at -221.5.
- PEI's price/earnings ratio has moved down 18.8 over the prior 243 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for PEI.
PEI Growth Metrics
- Its year over year price growth rate is now at -75.48%.
- Its 2 year net cashflow from operations growth rate is now at -40.44%.
- Its 2 year revenue growth rate is now at -7.76%.
The table below shows PEI's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
PEI's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- PEI has a Quality Grade of D, ranking ahead of 15.52% of graded US stocks.
- PEI's asset turnover comes in at 0.123 -- ranking 159th of 444 Trading stocks.
- FRT, RPT, and APLE are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with PEI.
The table below shows PEI's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
PEI Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
PEI Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$2.39||52-week high||$18.75|
|Prev. close||$2.40||52-week low||$2.30|
|Day high||$2.51||Avg. volume||59,429|
|50-day MA||$2.85||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$5.51||Market Cap||12.83M|
Pennsylvania Real Estate Investment Trust (PEI) Company Bio
Pennsylvania Real Estate Trust owns, manages, develops, acquires, and leases mall and power and strip centers primarily in the Eastern United States. The company was founded in 1960 and is based in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania.
Most Popular Stories View All
PEI Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
PEI Latest Social Stream
View Full PEI Social Stream
Latest PEI News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about PENNSYLVANIA REAL ESTATE INVESTMENT TRUST that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate PEI as an investment opportunity.
PREIT announced today that it intends to transfer the trading of its shares to the OTC Markets, operated by the OTC Markets Group, Inc., under the symbols PRET, PRETL, PRETM, and PRETN, where PREIT has applied to be traded on the OTCQX®. The transition to the over-the-counter market will not affect the Company's business operations and PREIT will continue to create the compelling experiences our shoppers and tenants seek, adding new tenants and experiences to its properties. The Company remains
PREIT (NYSE: PEI), today announced execution of leases with new tenants throughout its portfolio, highlighting the compelling nature of its footprint to expanding retailers.
PREIT (NYSE: PEI), today, announced that it has obtained unanimous approval from the Fairfax County Board of Supervisors for the development of 460 apartments and a 165-room hotel, paving the way for the sale of the land parcels both of which are under agreement of sale. A key part of PREIT's capital plan, the sale of these parcels is expected to generate approximately $20 million for PREIT, in addition to the $112 million in proceeds the Company has raised from asset sales in 2022. The Company
PREIT (NYSE: PEI), today, announced meaningful balance sheet improvements through successfully extending its Credit Facilities.
PREIT (NYSE: PEI), today, highlighted what droves of shoppers are experiencing this holiday season at its properties.
PEI Price Returns
Continue Researching PEIWant to see what other sources are saying about Pennsylvania Real Estate Investment Trust's financials and stock price? Try the links below:
Pennsylvania Real Estate Investment Trust (PEI) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Pennsylvania Real Estate Investment Trust (PEI) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Pennsylvania Real Estate Investment Trust (PEI) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch