Pennsylvania Real Estate Investment Trust (PEI): Price and Financial Metrics
PEI Stock Summary
- PEI's went public 33.94 years ago, making it older than 92.38% of listed US stocks we're tracking.
- Of note is the ratio of Pennsylvania Real Estate Investment Trust's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; merely 7.15% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- In terms of twelve month growth in earnings before interest and taxes, Pennsylvania Real Estate Investment Trust is reporting a growth rate of -135.68%; that's higher than just 10.05% of US stocks.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to Pennsylvania Real Estate Investment Trust are NE, TNP, GPOR, FGP, and GNK.
- Visit PEI's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.preit.com.
PEI Stock Price Chart More Charts
PEI Price/Volume Stats
Pennsylvania Real Estate Investment Trust (PEI) Company Bio
Pennsylvania Real Estate Trust owns, manages, develops, acquires, and leases mall and power and strip centers primarily in the Eastern United States. The company was founded in 1960 and is based in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania.