Penumbra, Inc. (PEN): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
PEN POWR Grades
- Stability is the dimension where PEN ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 53.65% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for PEN is in Growth, which has been heading down over the past 179 days.
- PEN's current lowest rank is in the Growth metric (where it is better than 13.33% of US stocks).
PEN Stock Summary
- PEN's current price/earnings ratio is 1,538.12, which is higher than 99.41% of US stocks with positive earnings.
- Price to trailing twelve month operating cash flow for PEN is currently 855.34, higher than 99.28% of US stocks with positive operating cash flow.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of 124.58%, Penumbra Inc's debt growth rate surpasses 91.61% of about US stocks.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to Penumbra Inc, a group of peers worth examining would be NXGN, NARI, CUTR, TNDM, and OPRX.
- Visit PEN's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.penumbrainc.com.
PEN Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Healthcare stock, PEN's price/sales ratio is 294.74% higher, now standing at 15.
- PEN's EV/EBIT ratio has moved up 3163 over the prior 72 months.
- PEN's price/earnings ratio has moved up 1641 over the prior 72 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for PEN.
PEN's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- PEN has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 49.95% of graded US stocks.
- PEN's asset turnover comes in at 0.794 -- ranking 38th of 186 Medical Equipment stocks.
- IVC, NTUS, and MLSS are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with PEN.
The table below shows PEN's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
PEN Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
PEN Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$125.70||52-week high||$293.20|
|Prev. close||$124.52||52-week low||$114.86|
|Day high||$126.36||Avg. volume||268,771|
|50-day MA||$144.71||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$218.54||Market Cap||4.74B|
Penumbra, Inc. (PEN) Company Bio
Penumbra Inc. is a specialty interventional therapies company that develops and markets innovative medical devices to treat challenging medical conditions with significant unmet clinical needs. The company was founded in 2004 and is based in Alameda, CA.
Most Popular Stories View All
PEN Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
PEN Latest Social Stream
View Full PEN Social Stream
Latest PEN News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Penumbra Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate PEN as an investment opportunity.
In this article, we will take a look at the 10 stocks in focus after posting their earnings reports. You can skip our detailed analysis of these companies and go directly to the 5 Stocks in Focus After Posting Their Earnings Reports. Recently, stocks from the consumer cyclical and healthcare sectors, including Lowe’s Companies, Inc. […]
Penumbra, Inc. (PEN) Q4 2021 Earnings Conference Call Feb 22, 2022, 04:30 PM ET Company Participants Jee Hamlyn-Harris - Investor Relations Adam Elsesser - President, Chairman and Chief Executive Officer Maggie Yuen - Chief Financial Officer Jason Mills - Executive Vice President, Strategy Conference Call Participants Robbie Marcus - JPMorgan...
The average of price targets set by Wall Street analysts indicates a potential upside of 40.2% in Penumbra (PEN). While the effectiveness of this highly sought-after metric is questionable, the positive trend in earnings estimate revisions might translate into an upside in the stock.
Penumbra press release (PEN): Q4 GAAP EPS of -$0.66 misses by $0.30.Revenue of $204M (+22.2% Y/Y) beats by $9.71M.
ALAMEDA, Calif., Feb. 22, 2022 /PRNewswire/ -- Penumbra, Inc. (NYSE: PEN), a global healthcare company focused on innovative therapies, today reported financial results for the fourth quarter and full year ended December 31, 2021. Financial Highlights: Revenue of $204.0 million for the
PEN Price Returns