Penumbra, Inc. (PEN): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
PEN POWR Grades
- PEN scores best on the Growth dimension, with a Growth rank ahead of 99.15% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for PEN is in Growth, which has been heading up over the past 48 weeks.
- PEN ranks lowest in Value; there it ranks in the 33rd percentile.
PEN Stock Summary
- With a price/earnings ratio of 650.14, Penumbra Inc P/E ratio is greater than that of about 99.03% of stocks in our set with positive earnings.
- PEN's price/sales ratio is 15.4; that's higher than the P/S ratio of 87.82% of US stocks.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of 66.22%, Penumbra Inc's debt growth rate surpasses 88.48% of about US stocks.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to Penumbra Inc are NTUS, STAA, ITI, IIN, and BRKS.
- PEN's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Penumbra Inc's official web site, go to www.penumbrainc.com.
PEN Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Healthcare stock, PEN's price/sales ratio is 294.74% higher, now standing at 15.
- PEN's EV/EBIT ratio has moved up 3163 over the prior 72 months.
- PEN's price/earnings ratio has moved up 1641 over the prior 72 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for PEN.
PEN's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- PEN has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 49.48% of graded US stocks.
- PEN's asset turnover comes in at 0.794 -- ranking 39th of 183 Medical Equipment stocks.
- BAX, NTUS, and MLSS are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with PEN.
The table below shows PEN's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
PEN Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
PEN Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$258.65||52-week high||$320.00|
|Prev. close||$271.22||52-week low||$163.49|
|Day high||$268.07||Avg. volume||301,489|
|50-day MA||$269.34||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$260.87||Market Cap||9.46B|
Penumbra, Inc. (PEN) Company Bio
Penumbra Inc. is a specialty interventional therapies company that develops and markets innovative medical devices to treat challenging medical conditions with significant unmet clinical needs. The company was founded in 2004 and is based in Alameda, CA.
Most Popular Stories View All
PEN Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
PEN Latest Social Stream
View Full PEN Social Stream
Latest PEN News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Penumbra Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate PEN as an investment opportunity.
PEN INVESTOR NOTICE: ROSEN, GLOBALLY RESPECTED INVESTOR COUNSEL, Encourages Penumbra, Inc. Investors with Losses to Inquire About Class Action Investigation - PEN
WHY: Rosen Law Firm, a global investor rights law firm, continues to investigate potential securities claims on behalf of shareholders of Penumbra, Inc. (NYSE: PEN) resulting from allegations that Penumbra may have issued materially misleading business information to the investing public.
SHAREHOLDER ALERT: Pomerantz Law Firm Investigates Claims On Behalf of Investors of Penumbra, Inc. - PEN
New York, New York--(Newsfile Corp. - September 21, 2021) - Pomerantz LLP is investigating claims on behalf of investors of Penumbra, Inc. ("Penumbra" or the "Company") (NYSE: PEN). Such investors are advised to contact Robert S. Willoughby at [email protected] or 888-476-6529, ext. 7980.The investigation concerns whether Penumbra and certain of its officers and/or directors have engaged in securities fraud or other unlawful business practices. [Click here for information about ...
Penumbra shows rising price performance, earning an upgrade to its IBD Relative Strength Rating from 77 to 81.
Neurointerventional Devices Market is projected to reach US$ 4,524.34 million With CAGR of 8.0% 2027 | BY Medtronic, Stryker, iVascular S.L.U., Terumo Corporation, Boston Scientific Corporation, Merit Medical Systems, Penumbra, Rapid Medical, MicroPort Sc
The Insight Partner''s dedicated research and analysis team consist of experienced professionals with advanced statistical expertise and offer various customization options in the existing study. The Neurointerventional Devices in healthcare market was valued at US$ 2,323.02 million in 2018 and it
Global Neurovascular Devices Market (2021 to 2026) - Featuring Penumbra, MicroVention and Stryker Among Others
Dublin, Sept. 06, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- The "Neurovascular Devices Market - Forecasts from 2021 to 2026" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com''s offering. The global neurovascular devices market is expected to grow at a compound annual growth rate of 6.96% over the forecast period to reach a market size of US$3.416 billion in 2026 from US$2.133 billion in 2019. Neurovascular devices are used as an aid in the treatment of various neurovascular disorders such as brain aneurysms, arteriovenous malformations (AVMs), and carotid artery disease. Growth in the market may be attributed to the upsurge in the number of patients suffering from neurovascular diseases and also rising preference for the minimally invasive devices owing to the quick healing time, fewer complications, and...
PEN Price Returns