Penumbra, Inc. (PEN): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
PEN POWR Grades
- PEN scores best on the Growth dimension, with a Growth rank ahead of 99.76% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for PEN is in Growth, which has been heading up over the past 31 weeks.
- PEN ranks lowest in Value; there it ranks in the 34th percentile.
PEN Stock Summary
- PEN's one year PEG ratio, measuring expected growth in earnings next year relative to current common stock price is 1,243.26 -- higher than 96.27% of US-listed equities with positive expected earnings growth.
- PEN's price/sales ratio is 17.02; that's higher than the P/S ratio of 88.16% of US stocks.
- In terms of twelve month growth in earnings before interest and taxes, Penumbra Inc is reporting a growth rate of -153.22%; that's higher than just 13.64% of US stocks.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to Penumbra Inc are CDMO, VERU, OPRX, PKOH, and ALTR.
- PEN's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Penumbra Inc's official web site, go to www.penumbrainc.com.
PEN Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
PEN Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$272.16||52-week high||$320.00|
|Prev. close||$273.26||52-week low||$163.49|
|Day high||$275.34||Avg. volume||378,410|
|50-day MA||$272.20||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$243.73||Market Cap||9.93B|
Penumbra, Inc. (PEN) Company Bio
Penumbra Inc. is a specialty interventional therapies company that develops and markets innovative medical devices to treat challenging medical conditions with significant unmet clinical needs. The company was founded in 2004 and is based in Alameda, CA.
PEN Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
PEN Latest Social Stream
View Full PEN Social Stream
Latest PEN News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Penumbra Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate PEN as an investment opportunity.
Penumbra with ticker code (PEN) have now 5 analysts in total covering the stock. The consensus rating is ''Buy''. The target price ranges between 335 and 291 with a mean TP of 315.4. Now with the previous closing price of 283.78 this now indicates there is a potential upside of 11.1%. The 50 day MA is 268.93 while the 200 day moving average is 251.25. The market cap for the company is $10,442m. You can visit the company''s website by visiting: /> [stock_market_widget type="chart" symbol="PEN" chart="bar" range="6mo" interval="1d" line-color="rgb(49, 125, 189)"] Penumbra designs, develops, manufactures, and markets medical devices in the United States, Europe, Canada, Australia, and internationally. The company offers aspiration based thrombectomy systems and accessory devices, including...
In a report issued on June 3, Larry Biegelsen from Wells Fargo maintained a Buy rating on Penumbra (PEN). The companys shares closed The post Wells Fargo Sticks to Their Buy Rating for Penumbra (PEN) appeared first on Smarter Analyst .
Peripheral Vascular Clot Management Interventions Market Analysis and Global Outlook 2021 to 2026 - Boston Scientific Corporation, Penumbra Inc, Medtronic
MarketInsightsReports has published a report titled Peripheral Vascular Clot Management Interventions Market research report 2021 that is a detailed observation of several aspects, including value, volume, recent market trends, and different methodologies implemented by the primary market players. The report
At this time, I would like to welcome everyone to Penumbra's First Quarter 2021 Conference Call. Thank you, operator, and thank you all for joining us on today's call to discuss Penumbra's earnings release for the first quarter of 2021.
Penumbra (PEN) delivered earnings and revenue surprises of 145.45% and 10.41%, respectively, for the quarter ended March 2021. Do the numbers hold clues to what lies ahead for the stock?
PEN Price Returns