Penn National Gaming, Inc. (PENN): Price and Financial Metrics
PENN Stock Summary
- PENN's equity multiplier -- a measure of assets relative to shareholders'equity -- is greater than that of 92.16% of US stocks.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of 148.23%, Penn National Gaming Inc's debt growth rate surpasses 90.35% of about US stocks.
- Shareholder yield, a measure of how much is returned to shareholders via dividends and share repurchases, for PENN comes in at -53.3% -- higher than that of just 6.96% of stocks in our set.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to Penn National Gaming Inc are SQM, CCO, AVA, TGNA, and DK.
- Visit PENN's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.pngaming.com.
PENN Daily Price Range
PENN 52-Week Price Range
PENN Stock Price Chart More Charts
PENN Price/Volume Stats
Penn National Gaming, Inc. (PENN) Company Bio
Penn National Gaming owns and operates 26 gaming and pari-mutuel properties in the U.S. and Canada. The company was founded in 1972 and is based in Wyomissing, Pennsylvania.