Penn National Gaming, Inc. (PENN): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
PENN POWR Grades
- Growth is the dimension where PENN ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 92.79% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for PENN is in Momentum, which has been heading up over the past 206 days.
- PENN ranks lowest in Stability; there it ranks in the 17th percentile.
PENN Stock Summary
- With a price/earnings ratio of 395.26, Penn National Gaming Inc P/E ratio is greater than that of about 98.15% of stocks in our set with positive earnings.
- The ratio of debt to operating expenses for Penn National Gaming Inc is higher than it is for about 87.15% of US stocks.
- Over the past twelve months, PENN has reported earnings growth of -468.48%, putting it ahead of only 4.08% of US stocks in our set.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to Penn National Gaming Inc are CLI, STKS, DKS, AP, and PCG.
- Visit PENN's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.pngaming.com.
PENN Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
PENN Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$80.85||52-week high||$142.00|
|Prev. close||$80.80||52-week low||$20.36|
|Day high||$81.01||Avg. volume||5,084,910|
|50-day MA||$100.84||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$83.73||Market Cap||12.64B|
Penn National Gaming, Inc. (PENN) Company Bio
Penn National Gaming owns and operates 26 gaming and pari-mutuel properties in the U.S. and Canada. The company was founded in 1972 and is based in Wyomissing, Pennsylvania.
PENN Price Forecast Based on DCF Valuation
|Current Price||DCF Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
We started the process of determining a valid price forecast for Penn National Gaming Inc with a discounted cash flow analysis -- the results of which can be found in the table below. To summarize, we found that Penn National Gaming Inc ranked in the 60th percentile in terms of potential gain offered. More precisely, our analysis suggests the stock is undervalued by approximately 21% on a DCF basis. In terms of the factors that were most noteworthy in this DCF analysis for PENN, they are:
- In the past 5.56 years, Penn National Gaming Inc has a compound free cash flow growth rate of 0.84%; that's higher than 89.57% of free cash flow generating stocks in the Consumer Cyclical sector.
- 52% of the company's capital comes from equity, which is greater than just 17.9% of stocks in our cash flow based forecasting set.
- Penn National Gaming Inc's interest coverage rate -- a measure of gross earnings relative to interest payments -- comes in at -0.54. This coverage rate is greater than that of only 22.79% of stocks we're observing for the purpose of forecasting via discounted cash flows.
|Terminal Growth Rate in Free Cash Flow||Return Relative to Current Share Price|
PENN Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
PENN Latest Social Stream
View Full PENN Social Stream
Latest PENN News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Penn National Gaming Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate PENN as an investment opportunity.
Photo by Ethan Miller/Getty Images News via Getty Images There is a staggering amount of uncertainty surrounding Penn National Gaming, Inc. (PENN) stock. Obviously, the lingering effects of the novel coronavirus pandemic raise a near-term issue; after last week's Q1 earnings report, Penn refrained from reinstating guidance. But the "return...
While many casino stocks bottomed out months ago, there are still plenty of bargains.
Baron Funds, an asset management firm, published its “Baron Growth Fund” first quarter 2021 investor letter – a copy of which can be downloaded here. A return of 0.94% was delivered by the fund’s institutional shares for the Q1 of 2021, trailing its primary benchmark, the Russell 2000 Growth Index, that rose to 4.88% and […]
(Bloomberg) -- Investors are shunning DraftKings Inc. despite signals from some of Wall Street’s most prominent names to buy the shares of the former high-flying online gaming company.Shares of the seemingly ubiquitous betting site have slumped about 40% since their March record amid a dearth of top sporting events and after the company reported quarterly results. The selloff has widened the gap between its stock price and the average analyst target by the most ever, according to data compiled by Bloomberg.And while that has led to Goldman Sachs recommending investors buy the dip and Cathie Wood’s ARK Investment Management lapping up shares of the Boston-based company, most investors aren’t budging. The stock slumped 4.3% to $42.11 on Wednesday, the eighth decline in the past 10 trading...
Penn National Gaming is among the top-rated gambling stocks as more states allow sports betting and online wagering.
PENN Price Returns
Continue Researching PENNWant to do more research on Penn National Gaming Inc's stock and its price? Try the links below:
Penn National Gaming Inc (PENN) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Penn National Gaming Inc (PENN) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Penn National Gaming Inc (PENN) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch