Penn National Gaming, Inc. (PENN): Price and Financial Metrics
PENN Stock Summary
- PENN has a market capitalization of $19,581,154,118 -- more than approximately 88.45% of US stocks.
- Price to trailing twelve month operating cash flow for PENN is currently 57.8, higher than 91.46% of US stocks with positive operating cash flow.
- As for revenue growth, note that PENN's revenue has grown -32.5% over the past 12 months; that beats the revenue growth of just 10.88% of US companies in our set.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to Penn National Gaming Inc are KSU, NRG, IHG, NI, and RSG.
- Visit PENN's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.pngaming.com.
PENN Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
PENN Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$125.13||52-week high||$129.00|
|Prev. close||$126.26||52-week low||$3.75|
|Day high||$128.99||Avg. volume||4,515,515|
|50-day MA||$105.19||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$65.21||Market Cap||19.58B|
Penn National Gaming, Inc. (PENN) Company Bio
Penn National Gaming owns and operates 26 gaming and pari-mutuel properties in the U.S. and Canada. The company was founded in 1972 and is based in Wyomissing, Pennsylvania.
PENN Price Forecast Based on DCF Valuation
|Current Price||DCF Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
Below please find a table outlining a discounted cash flow forecast for PENN, in which we model out valuation assuming a variety of terminal growth rates. To summarize, we found that Penn National Gaming Inc ranked in the 27th percentile in terms of potential gain offered. We should note, though, that the most conservative analysis suggests this stock will yield negative results -- and thus may be a potential short opportunity. As for the metrics that stood out in our discounted cash flow analysis of Penn National Gaming Inc, consider:
- The compound growth rate in the free cash flow of Penn National Gaming Inc over the past 5.82 years is 0.46%; that's higher than 81.01% of free cash flow generating stocks in the Consumer Cyclical sector.
- Penn National Gaming Inc's effective tax rate, as measured by taxes paid relative to net income, is at 36 -- greater than 92.29% of US stocks with positive free cash flow.
- Penn National Gaming Inc's interest coverage rate -- a measure of gross earnings relative to interest payments -- comes in at -0.54. This coverage rate is greater than that of only 22.45% of stocks we're observing for the purpose of forecasting via discounted cash flows.
|Terminal Growth Rate in Free Cash Flow||Return Relative to Current Share Price|
PENN Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
PENN Latest Social Stream
View Full PENN Social Stream
Latest PENN News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Penn National Gaming Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate PENN as an investment opportunity.
Fanduel CEO Matt King joins the Yahoo Finance Live panel to discuss the latest outlook for sports betting.
Score Media and Gaming Inc (NASDAQ: SCR) was quick to close its initial public offering in the U.S. after making its debut on Nasdaq this past Thursday. What Happened: On Monday, Score Media announced 6,900,000 Class A shares were sold at a price of $27 per share, for total of $186.3 million gross proceeds. Score Media plans to use the net proceeds for general corporate purposes and the “expansion of theScore Bet’s operations in the U.S. and Canada by supporting the multi-jurisdiction deployment and operation of theScore Bet and user acquisition and retention,” the company said in the press release. Why It Matters: Score Media has been working to expand its market share across the U.S. and get a foothold in the Canadian Provinces as that country works to officially legalize single sport...
Hollywood Casino Joliet Partnering With Illinois Department of Public Health to Host COVID-19 Mobile Testing Program
Hollywood Casino Joliet ("Hollywood Casino" or the "Casino") announced today that it is partnering with the Illinois Department of Public Health ("IDPH") to host a COVID-19 mobile testing program in the casino’s parking lot. The IDPH will set up and operate the mobile testing program at Hollywood Casino every Sunday in March and the first Sunday in April.
If past is precedent, Penn National Gaming (PENN) could nab record highs in the coming weeks
One of the most recognizable names in sports and sports betting could launch in New York if the state legalizes sports betting thanks to a new partnership. Penn National Lands New York Access: Penn National Gaming (NASDAQ: PENN ) and Rush Street Interactive (NYSE: RSI ) signed a partnership Monday in a deal that gives Penn National and its Barstool Sportsbook possible access to the New York sports betting market if the state legalizes online sports betting and iGaming in the future. The agreement gives Penn a 20-year deal and “second skin” access to the state of New York. Barstool Sportsbook is now operational in Pennsylvania and Michigan. The company plans to have online sports betting in 10 states by the end of … Full story available on Benzinga.com
PENN Price Returns
Continue Researching PENNWant to do more research on Penn National Gaming Inc's stock and its price? Try the links below:
Penn National Gaming Inc (PENN) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Penn National Gaming Inc (PENN) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Penn National Gaming Inc (PENN) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch
Get Free Updates
Join thousands of investors who get the latest news, insights and top rated picks from StockNews.com!