Penn National Gaming, Inc. (PENN): Price and Financial Metrics
PENN Stock Summary
- For PENN, its debt to operating expenses ratio is greater than that reported by 85.89% of US equities we're observing.
- PENN's equity multiplier -- a measure of assets relative to shareholders'equity -- is greater than that of 85.82% of US stocks.
- As for revenue growth, note that PENN's revenue has grown 47.76% over the past 12 months; that beats the revenue growth of 88.81% of US companies in our set.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to Penn National Gaming Inc, a group of peers worth examining would be ERI, ECPG, OTEL, IRM, and GNW.
- Visit PENN's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.pngaming.com.
PENN Stock Price Chart More Charts
PENN Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$9.21||52-week high||$39.18|
|Prev. close||$10.14||52-week low||$3.75|
|Day high||$10.74||Avg. volume||6,420,908|
|50-day MA||$24.20||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$21.81||Market Cap||1.08B|
Penn National Gaming, Inc. (PENN) Company Bio
Penn National Gaming owns and operates 26 gaming and pari-mutuel properties in the U.S. and Canada. The company was founded in 1972 and is based in Wyomissing, Pennsylvania.