Penn Entertainment Inc. (PENN): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
PENN POWR Grades
- PENN scores best on the Value dimension, with a Value rank ahead of 79.99% of US stocks.
- PENN's strongest trending metric is Momentum; it's been moving up over the last 177 days.
- PENN ranks lowest in Sentiment; there it ranks in the 18th percentile.
PENN Stock Summary
- The ratio of debt to operating expenses for PENN ENTERTAINMENT INC is higher than it is for about 87.61% of US stocks.
- Equity multiplier, or assets relative to shareholders' equity, comes in at 4.56 for PENN ENTERTAINMENT INC; that's greater than it is for 78.23% of US stocks.
- PENN ENTERTAINMENT INC's shareholder yield -- a measure of how much capital is returned to stockholders via dividends and buybacks -- is 13.42%, greater than the shareholder yield of 87.69% of stocks in our set.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to PENN ENTERTAINMENT INC are OLPX, GDEN, ECPG, CNTY, and GEO.
- Visit PENN's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.pngaming.com.
PENN Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Consumer Cyclical stock, PENN's EV/EBIT ratio is 53.97% higher, now standing at 19.4.
- Over the past 243 months, PENN's price/earnings ratio has gone down 3.6.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for PENN.
PENN Growth Metrics
- The 3 year cash and equivalents growth rate now stands at 351.06%.
- Its 2 year net income to common stockholders growth rate is now at 162.99%.
- Its 5 year price growth rate is now at 29.61%.
The table below shows PENN's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
PENN's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- PENN has a Quality Grade of B, ranking ahead of 86.37% of graded US stocks.
- PENN's asset turnover comes in at 0.335 -- ranking 57th of 79 Restaraunts Hotels Motels stocks.
- BJRI, MCD, and RRGB are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with PENN.
The table below shows PENN's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
PENN Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
PENN Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$33.38||52-week high||$53.37|
|Prev. close||$33.97||52-week low||$25.49|
|Day high||$33.99||Avg. volume||3,908,912|
|50-day MA||$32.42||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$34.55||Market Cap||5.18B|
Penn Entertainment Inc. (PENN) Company Bio
Penn Entertainment, Inc., formerly Penn National Gaming, is an American operator of casinos and racetracks based in Wyomissing, Pennsylvania. It operates 43 facilities in the United States and Canada, many of them under the Hollywood Casino brand. The company also owns a 36% stake in Barstool Sports. In 2013, Penn completed the corporate spin-off of Gaming and Leisure Properties, a real estate investment trust. (Source:Wikipedia)
Most Popular Stories View All
PENN Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
PENN Latest Social Stream
View Full PENN Social Stream
Latest PENN News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about PENN ENTERTAINMENT INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate PENN as an investment opportunity.
Though the U.S. Men’s National Team qualified for the knockout stage of the World Cup on Tuesday, not everyone wins when America prevails on the soccer pitch.
PENN Entertainment Expands STEM Scholarship Program in Partnership with Historically Black Colleges and Universities
PENN Entertainment (Nasdaq: PENN) (“PENN” or the “Company”) announced today that it has expanded its Science, Technology, Engineering and Mathematics
Shares of DraftKings Inc. dropped 5.9% in premarket trading Monday, after J.P. Morgan analyst Joseph Greff turned bearish on the online sports betting and fantasy sports company, saying he sees a "longer runway and more risk" to achieving online-sports-betting (OSB) profitability than peers. Greff cut his rating to underweight, after being at neutral for at least the past two years, but kept his stock price target at $12, which implies about 21% downside from Friday''s closing price of $15.14. Greff also downgraded PENN Entertainment Inc. , to neutral from overweight, as he believes the stock has less upside potential than Las Vegas casino operator peers. PENN''s stock fell 2.9% in premarket trading, with Greff''s $39 price target implying 11.5% upside to Friday''s closing price of $34....
In last trading session, PENN Entertainment Inc. (NASDAQ:PENN) saw 1.22 million shares changing hands with its beta currently measuring 2.19. Company’s recent per share price level of $34.98 trading at -$0.69 or -1.93% at ring of the bell on the day assigns it a market valuation of $5.46B. That closing price of PENN’s stock is … PENN Entertainment Inc. (NASDAQ:PENN) Decline -1.93%, More Rally Possible Read More »
In this article, we will be taking a look at the 14 best casino stocks to buy for 2023. To skip our detailed analysis of these stocks and the casino industry, you can go directly to see the 5 Best Casino Stocks to Buy for 2023. Over three years ago, the US Supreme Court delivered a […]
PENN Price Returns
Continue Researching PENNWant to do more research on Penn National Gaming Inc's stock and its price? Try the links below:
Penn National Gaming Inc (PENN) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Penn National Gaming Inc (PENN) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Penn National Gaming Inc (PENN) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch