Penn National Gaming Inc (PENN) Price Targets From Analysts
Use the tables below to see what analysts covering Penn National Gaming Inc think about its future price and what recommendations they have for investors and traders.
|Number of Analysts||Highest Target Price||Lowest Target Price||Average Target Price||Current Price||Upside Potential|
The Trend in the Analyst Price Targetlist("500 - Internal server error")
PENN Broker Recommendations Summary
|Average Broker Rating||Strong Buy||Buy||Hold||Sell||Strong Sell||Analysts Issuing Recs|
Use the points listed below to better contextualize what this analyst price target and recommendations data data means for investors.
- Penn National Gaming Inc's variance in analysts' estimates is lower than 4.53% of all US stocks.
- PENN has a higher upside potential (average analyst target price relative to current price) than 11.69% of stocks in the large market cap category.
- The number of analysts covering the stock of PENN is higher than 86.95% of all US stocks.
- Penn National Gaming Inc's average analyst price target is greater than 83.2% of all US stocks.
- PENN has a lower percent of analysts bearish on the stock than almost 100% of all US stocks.
- The percentage of analysts bullish on the stock of PENN is higher than just about none of of all US stocks.
- The change in bullishness amongst analysts of PENN is less than almost 100% of all US stocks.
Make investment decisions regarding PENN using the data that counts. Try POWR Ratings for free.