PetIQ, Inc. - (PETQ): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
PETQ POWR Grades
- Growth is the dimension where PETQ ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 98.47% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for PETQ is in Stability, which has been heading up over the past 31 weeks.
- PETQ's current lowest rank is in the Quality metric (where it is better than 6.92% of US stocks).
PETQ Stock Summary
- Price to trailing twelve month operating cash flow for PETQ is currently 158.35, higher than 97.37% of US stocks with positive operating cash flow.
- Of note is the ratio of PetIQ Inc's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; 96.9% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- Over the past twelve months, PETQ has reported earnings growth of -328.48%, putting it ahead of just 6.34% of US stocks in our set.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to PetIQ Inc are VREX, EVC, RLGY, RRC, and DLA.
- PETQ's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit PetIQ Inc's official web site, go to www.petiq.com.
PETQ Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Healthcare stock, PETQ's price/sales ratio is 65.85% lower, now standing at 1.4.
- PETQ's price/sales ratio has moved down 0.9 over the prior 48 months.
- PETQ's price/earnings ratio has moved up 122.1 over the prior 48 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for PETQ.
PETQ Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
PETQ Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$36.01||52-week high||$46.00|
|Prev. close||$36.12||52-week low||$24.42|
|Day high||$36.51||Avg. volume||341,248|
|50-day MA||$38.83||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$35.61||Market Cap||1.05B|
PetIQ, Inc. - (PETQ) Company Bio
PetIQ, Inc. manufactures and distributes health and wellness products for dogs and cats. The Company offers pet prescription medications, over-the-counter flea and tick preventives, health and wellness supplements, and dog and cat treats. The company is based in Eagle, Idaho.
PETQ Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
PETQ Latest Social Stream
View Full PETQ Social Stream
Latest PETQ News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about PetIQ Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate PETQ as an investment opportunity.
EAGLE, Idaho, July 22, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- PetIQ, Inc. (PetIQ or the Company) (Nasdaq: PETQ), a leading pet medication and wellness company, today announced it will report results for the second quarter ended June 30, 2021, on Wednesday, August 4, 2021, after the market close.
NVST vs. PETQ: Which Stock Is the Better Value Option?
Medtronic's (MDT) InPen is a FDA as well as CE Mark-cleared smart insulin pen available for patients who require multiple daily injections.
Stocks like PetIQ (PETQ), IDEXX Laboratories (IDXX), Phibro Animal Health (PAHC) and Zoetis (ZTS) offering animal health products and services make great picks for long term.
Insulet's (PODD) Omnipod 5 shows improved glycemic outcomes for users of all age groups and reduced diabetes distress in users and respective caregivers amid other benefits.
PETQ Price Returns