PetIQ, Inc. - (PETQ): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
PETQ POWR Grades
- Value is the dimension where PETQ ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 92.8% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for PETQ is in Momentum, which has been heading down over the past 177 days.
- PETQ ranks lowest in Momentum; there it ranks in the 6th percentile.
PETQ Stock Summary
- Price to trailing twelve month operating cash flow for PETQ is currently 53.07, higher than 92.79% of US stocks with positive operating cash flow.
- Of note is the ratio of PETIQ INC's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; 96.63% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- With a price/sales ratio of 0.26, PETIQ INC has a higher such ratio than only 7.68% of stocks in our set.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to PETIQ INC are ATRO, OII, TEX, ACTG, and UFI.
- PETQ's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit PETIQ INC's official web site, go to www.petiq.com.
PETQ Valuation Summary
- PETQ's EV/EBIT ratio is 48.1; this is 501.25% higher than that of the median Healthcare stock.
- Over the past 63 months, PETQ's price/earnings ratio has gone up 120.8.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for PETQ.
PETQ's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- PETQ has a Quality Grade of D, ranking ahead of 6.15% of graded US stocks.
- PETQ's asset turnover comes in at 1.093 -- ranking 75th of 105 Wholesale stocks.
- AIT, CAH, and IGC are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with PETQ.
The table below shows PETQ's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
PETQ Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
PETQ Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$8.22||52-week high||$27.09|
|Prev. close||$8.33||52-week low||$8.11|
|Day high||$8.55||Avg. volume||386,241|
|50-day MA||$13.16||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$18.14||Market Cap||241.75M|
PetIQ, Inc. - (PETQ) Company Bio
PetIQ, Inc. manufactures and distributes health and wellness products for dogs and cats. The Company offers pet prescription medications, over-the-counter flea and tick preventives, health and wellness supplements, and dog and cat treats. The company is based in Eagle, Idaho.
Most Popular Stories View All
PETQ Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
PETQ Latest Social Stream
View Full PETQ Social Stream
Latest PETQ News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about PETIQ INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate PETQ as an investment opportunity.
Michael Smith Is The President & COO of PetIQ, Inc. (NASDAQ:PETQ) And They Just Picked Up 36% More Shares
Even if it's not a huge purchase, we think it was good to see that Michael Smith, the President & COO of PetIQ, Inc...
EAGLE, Idaho, Sept. 06, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- PetIQ, Inc. (“PetIQ” or the “Company”) (Nasdaq: PETQ), a leading pet medication and wellness company, today announced that as part of the Company's long-term strategy to maximize stockholder value, its Board of Directors has authorized a stock repurchase program, which will enable the Company to repurchase up to $30 million in aggregate of the Company's outstanding shares of common stock. Cord Christensen, PetIQ’s Chairman and Chief Executive Offi
While stocks are running softer lately, after a bear market rally that started, not every expert is convinced that investors are trapped on a downward slope. Investment strategist Jim Paulsen, of Leuthold Group, believes that better times are ahead of us – and in the near-term. Paulsen bases his upbeat outlook on recent improvements in the trend of inflation and forward earnings estimates. “I think inflation is clearly headed south and it's going to continue to do that. And every time we get out a few more months, it'll be lower than it is today. I think that's going to be more and more optimistic for stocks in general...
PetIQ (NASDAQ:PETQ shareholders incur further losses as stock declines 12% this week, taking three-year losses to 51%
If you love investing in stocks you're bound to buy some losers. But the last three years have been particularly tough...
PetIQ (PETQ) delivered earnings and revenue surprises of 50% and 2.80%, respectively, for the quarter ended June 2022. Do the numbers hold clues to what lies ahead for the stock?
PETQ Price Returns