PetIQ, Inc. - (PETQ): Price and Financial Metrics
PETQ Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$19.70||52-week high||$20.86|
|Prev. close||$19.20||52-week low||$6.66|
|Day high||$19.83||Avg. volume||267,086|
|50-day MA||$18.49||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$13.69||Market Cap||579.61M|
PETQ Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
PETQ POWR Grades
- Growth is the dimension where PETQ ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 99.81% of US stocks.
- PETQ's strongest trending metric is Quality; it's been moving up over the last 177 days.
- PETQ's current lowest rank is in the Momentum metric (where it is better than 12.19% of US stocks).
PETQ Stock Summary
- The capital turnover (annual revenue relative to shareholder's equity) for PETQ is 4.28 -- better than 88.54% of US stocks.
- Price to trailing twelve month operating cash flow for PETQ is currently 4.59, higher than only 20.85% of US stocks with positive operating cash flow.
- In terms of twelve month growth in earnings before interest and taxes, PETIQ INC is reporting a growth rate of -121.02%; that's higher than just 11.43% of US stocks.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to PETQ, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are HRT, GNW, MD, QRHC, and NR.
- Visit PETQ's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.petiq.com.
PETQ Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Healthcare stock, PETQ's price/sales ratio is 68.42% lower, now standing at 0.6.
- PETQ's EV/EBIT ratio has moved up 1214.9 over the prior 75 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for PETQ.
PETQ's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- PETQ has a Quality Grade of D, ranking ahead of 6.15% of graded US stocks.
- PETQ's asset turnover comes in at 1.093 -- ranking 75th of 105 Wholesale stocks.
- AIT, CAH, and IGC are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with PETQ.
The table below shows PETQ's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
PetIQ, Inc. - (PETQ) Company Bio
PetIQ, Inc. manufactures and distributes health and wellness products for dogs and cats. The Company offers pet prescription medications, over-the-counter flea and tick preventives, health and wellness supplements, and dog and cat treats. The company is based in Eagle, Idaho.
PETQ Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
PETQ Latest Social Stream
View Full PETQ Social Stream
Latest PETQ News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about PETIQ INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate PETQ as an investment opportunity.
PetIQ (PETQ) was a big mover last session on higher-than-average trading volume. The latest trend in earnings estimate revisions might not help the stock continue moving higher in the near term.
PetIQ, Inc. ( NASDAQ:PETQ ) is possibly approaching a major achievement in its business, so we would like to shine some...
PetIQ (PETQ) delivered earnings and revenue surprises of 76.92% and 14.72%, respectively, for the quarter ended June 2023. Do the numbers hold clues to what lies ahead for the stock?
Record Second Quarter 2023 Net Sales Increase 25% to $314.5 Million Net Sales and Adjusted EBITDA Exceeds Company's Second Quarter 2023 Guidance Record Second Quarter Cash from Operations of $57.7 Million Raises 2023 Annual Outlook EAGLE, Idaho, Aug. 08, 2023 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- PetIQ, Inc. (“PetIQ” or the “Company”) (Nasdaq: PETQ), a leading pet medication and wellness company, today reported financial results for the second quarter and six months ended June 30, 2023. Cord Christensen, PetIQ’s
EAGLE, Idaho, Aug. 02, 2023 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- PetIQ, Inc. (“PetIQ” or the “Company”) (Nasdaq: PETQ), a leading pet medication and wellness company, today announced that John Pearson, who has served as the Company’s Senior Vice President, Head of Services since 2022, has been appointed Executive Vice President, Services & Manufactured Products, a newly created role, effective August 2, 2023. In his new role, Pearson will gain responsibility for PetIQ’s manufactured product portfolio, inclusive
PETQ Price Returns