PetIQ, Inc. - (PETQ): Price and Financial Metrics
PETQ Stock Summary
- PetIQ Inc's stock had its IPO on July 21, 2017, making it an older stock than only 11.89% of US equities in our set.
- Over the past twelve months, PETQ has reported earnings growth of -196.46%, putting it ahead of only 9.87% of US stocks in our set.
- The volatility of PetIQ Inc's share price is greater than that of only 15.58% US stocks with at least 200 days of trading history.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to PetIQ Inc, a group of peers worth examining would be CMC, USAP, AIRI, ASIX, and CMT.
- Visit PETQ's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.petiq.com.
PETQ Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
PETQ Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$34.47||52-week high||$39.29|
|Prev. close||$37.26||52-week low||$15.83|
|Day high||$37.98||Avg. volume||325,937|
|50-day MA||$35.30||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$32.50||Market Cap||989.19M|
PetIQ, Inc. - (PETQ) Company Bio
PetIQ, Inc. manufactures and distributes health and wellness products for dogs and cats. The Company offers pet prescription medications, over-the-counter flea and tick preventives, health and wellness supplements, and dog and cat treats. The company is based in Eagle, Idaho.
PETQ Price Forecast Based on DCF Valuation
|Current Price||DCF Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
Below please find a table outlining a discounted cash flow forecast for PETQ, in which we model out valuation assuming a variety of terminal growth rates. To summarize, we found that PetIQ Inc ranked in the 89th percentile in terms of potential gain offered. Specifically, our DCF analysis implies the stock is trading below its fair value by an estimated 1005.67%. In terms of the factors that were most noteworthy in this DCF analysis for PETQ, they are:
- The stock's equity weight, or the proportion of capital from equity relative to debt, is 70. Its equity weight surpasses that of merely 20.02% of free cash flow generating stocks in the Healthcare sector.
- PetIQ Inc's interest coverage rate -- a measure of gross earnings relative to interest payments -- comes in at -0.27. This coverage rate is greater than that of only 24.59% of stocks we're observing for the purpose of forecasting via discounted cash flows.
|Terminal Growth Rate in Free Cash Flow||Return Relative to Current Share Price|
PETQ Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
PETQ Latest Social Stream
View Full PETQ Social Stream
Latest PETQ News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about PetIQ Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate PETQ as an investment opportunity.
EAGLE, Idaho, Feb. 23, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- PetIQ, Inc. (“PetIQ” or the “Company”) (Nasdaq: PETQ), a leading pet medication and wellness company, today announced that management will participate in the Raymond James 42nd Annual Institutional Investors Conference. The fireside chat will be on Wednesday, March 3, 2021 at 3:00 p.m. EST and can be accessed live over the Internet hosted at the “Investors” section of the Company's website at www.PetIQ.com. About PetIQ PetIQ is a leading pet medication and wellness company delivering a smarter way for pet parents to help their pets live their best lives through convenient access to affordable veterinary products and services. The company engages with customers through more than 60,000 points of distribution across retail and e-commerce cha...
EAGLE, Idaho, Feb. 11, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- PetIQ, Inc. (“PetIQ” or the “Company”) (Nasdaq: PETQ), a leading pet medication and wellness company, today announced it will report results for the fourth quarter and full year ended December 31, 2020 on Thursday, February 25, 2021 after the market close. The Company will host a conference call with members of the executive management team to discuss these results with additional comments and details. The conference call is scheduled to begin at 4:30 p.m. ET on Thursday, February 25, 2021. To participate on the live call listeners in North America may dial 800-916-9049 and international listeners may dial 415-226-5355. In addition, the call will be broadcast live over the Internet hosted at the “Investors” section of the Company's website...
PetIQ (PETQ) has been a name which I covered in the past. The last coverage dates back nearly three years ago, when I essentially called it a show me first story, with the company operating in long-term growth markets. While the company has grown operations, largely driven by dealmaking, I'm...
Petco stock soared in its trading debut Thursday after its initial public offering prices above forecasts late Wednesday.
Hedge funds and large money managers usually invest with a focus on the long-term horizon and, therefore, short-lived dips or bumps on the charts usually don’t make them change their opinion towards a company. This time it may be different. The coronavirus pandemic destroyed the high correlations among major industries and asset classes. We are […]
PETQ Price Returns
Continue Researching PETQWant to see what other sources are saying about PetIQ Inc's financials and stock price? Try the links below:
Get Free Updates
Join thousands of investors who get the latest news, insights and top rated picks from StockNews.com!