PetIQ, Inc. - (PETQ): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
PETQ POWR Grades
- Growth is the dimension where PETQ ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 98.42% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for PETQ is in Stability, which has been heading up over the past 206 days.
- PETQ ranks lowest in Quality; there it ranks in the 8th percentile.
PETQ Stock Summary
- Price to trailing twelve month operating cash flow for PETQ is currently 175.13, higher than 97.61% of US stocks with positive operating cash flow.
- Of note is the ratio of PetIQ Inc's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; 96.75% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- In terms of twelve month growth in earnings before interest and taxes, PetIQ Inc is reporting a growth rate of -328.48%; that's higher than only 6.13% of US stocks.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to PETQ, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are PATK, WNC, MPAA, EVC, and VREX.
- Visit PETQ's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.petiq.com.
PETQ Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
PETQ Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$39.96||52-week high||$46.00|
|Prev. close||$39.41||52-week low||$24.42|
|Day high||$40.45||Avg. volume||342,705|
|50-day MA||$38.44||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$34.06||Market Cap||1.16B|
PetIQ, Inc. - (PETQ) Company Bio
PetIQ, Inc. manufactures and distributes health and wellness products for dogs and cats. The Company offers pet prescription medications, over-the-counter flea and tick preventives, health and wellness supplements, and dog and cat treats. The company is based in Eagle, Idaho.
PETQ Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
PETQ Latest Social Stream
View Full PETQ Social Stream
Latest PETQ News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about PetIQ Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate PETQ as an investment opportunity.
PetIQ (PETQ) delivered earnings and revenue surprises of 200.00% and 20.51%, respectively, for the quarter ended March 2021. Do the numbers hold clues to what lies ahead for the stock?
SHAREHOLDER ALERT: Purcell Julie & Lefkowitz LLP Is Investigating PetIQ, Inc. for Potential Breaches of Fiduciary Duty By Its Board of Directors
Purcell Julie & Lefkowitz LLP, a class action law firm dedicated to representing shareholders nationwide, is investigating a potential breach of fiduciary duty claim involving the board of directors of PetIQ, Inc. (NASDAQ: PETQ).
The boom in pandemic pet adoption and the practice of treating those furry friends as well as any member of the family are driving forces behind a growing market for pet care. According to the American Pet Products Association, total pet industry expenditures are expected to increase by $6 billion in 2021, to $109 billion. Whether it's a scheduled visit or an emergency, the need for veterinary services and wellness products is inevitable.
PetIQ (PETQ) enters into a new $300M term loan and a $125M new asset-based revolving line of credit, collectively referred to as the credit facilities.The credit facility replaces both the existing term loan and ABL facilities and increases borrowing capacity by approximately $109M.The term loan B, priced at L+425 with a...
Rating Action: Moody's assigns first time B3 CFR to PetIQ, LLC; outlook stableGlobal Credit Research - 23 Mar 2021New York, March 23, 2021 -- Moody's Investors Service, ("Moody's") assigned first time ratings for PetIQ, LLC ("PetIQ") including a B3 Corporate Family Rating (CFR), a B3-PD Probability of Default Rating, a Speculative Grade Level of SGL-2, and a B3 rating on the proposed $300 million senior secured first lien term loan. The outlook is stable.The rating assignments reflect PetIQ's small scale with revenues of $780 million, a low EBITDA margin and free cash flow, and elevated Moody's adjusted debt to EBITDA leverage (pro-forma for the new term loan and a full year of EBITDA from Capstar) of 7.6x as of the twelve months ended December 31, 2020.
PETQ Price Returns