Peoples Financial Corporation (PFBX): Price and Financial Metrics
PFBX Stock Summary
- With a price/earnings ratio of 81.88, Peoples Financial Corp P/E ratio is greater than that of about 91.21% of stocks in our set with positive earnings.
- The ratio of debt to operating expenses for Peoples Financial Corp is higher than it is for about only 11.05% of US stocks.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of -88.63%, Peoples Financial Corp's debt growth rate surpasses merely 2.97% of about US stocks.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to PFBX, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are BSET, PRA, CULP, ZEUS, and PUYI.
- Visit PFBX's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.thepeoples.com.
PFBX Daily Price Range
PFBX 52-Week Price Range
PFBX Stock Price Chart More Charts
PFBX Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$11.95||52-week high||$12.75|
|Prev. close||$12.25||52-week low||$10.40|
|Day high||$12.25||Avg. volume||4,520|
|50-day MA||$10.84||Dividend yield||0.33%|
|200-day MA||$11.67||Market Cap||59.07M|