Peoples Financial Corporation (PFBX): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
PFBX Stock Summary
- Of note is the ratio of PEOPLES FINANCIAL CORP's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; 96.77% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of 453.71%, PEOPLES FINANCIAL CORP's debt growth rate surpasses 96.09% of about US stocks.
- The volatility of PEOPLES FINANCIAL CORP's share price is greater than that of only 0.72% US stocks with at least 200 days of trading history.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to PEOPLES FINANCIAL CORP, a group of peers worth examining would be ENZN, NRIM, UIHC, GLBZ, and HALL.
- Visit PFBX's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.thepeoples.com.
PFBX Valuation Summary
- PFBX's price/earnings ratio is 12.2; this is 6.09% higher than that of the median Financial Services stock.
- PFBX's price/sales ratio has moved up 0.5 over the prior 243 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for PFBX.
PFBX Growth Metrics
- Its 2 year net income to common stockholders growth rate is now at 114.27%.
- Its 3 year cash and equivalents growth rate is now at 333.98%.
- Its 2 year cash and equivalents growth rate is now at 320.12%.
The table below shows PFBX's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
PFBX Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
PFBX Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$14.75||52-week high||$17.75|
|Prev. close||$15.10||52-week low||$14.75|
|Day high||$15.10||Avg. volume||2,915|
|50-day MA||$15.75||Dividend yield||1.36%|
|200-day MA||$16.27||Market Cap||69.00M|
Peoples Financial Corporation (PFBX) Company Bio
Peoples Financial Corporation operates as the bank holding company for The Peoples Bank that provides banking, financial, and trust services to government entities, individuals, and small and commercial businesses in Mississippi. It accepts various deposits, such as interest and non-interest bearing checking accounts, savings accounts, certificates of deposit, and individual retirement accounts (IRAs). The company also offers business, commercial, real estate, construction, personal, and installment loans; and personal trust, agencies, and estate services, including living and testamentary trusts, executorships, guardianships, and conservatorships. In addition, it provides self-directed IRAs; and escrow management, stock transfer, and bond paying agency accounts to corporate customers. Further, the company offers various other services consisting of safe deposit box rental, wire transfer, night drop facilities, collection, cash management, and internet banking services. The company operates through 18 branches located in Harrison, Hancock, Jackson, and Stone counties. It also has 30 automated teller machines at its branch locations, as well as other off-site and non-proprietary locations. The company was founded in 1896 and is headquartered in Biloxi, Mississippi.
Most Popular Stories View All
PFBX Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
PFBX Latest Social Stream
View Full PFBX Social Stream
Latest PFBX News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about PEOPLES FINANCIAL CORP that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate PFBX as an investment opportunity.
Peoples Financial Corporation (the "Company") (OTCQX Best Market: PFBX), parent of The Peoples Bank, announced earnings for the third quarter ending September 30, 2022. Additionally, the company declared a cash dividend of $0.10 per common share, payable November 10, 2022 to shareholders of record as of November 07, 2022.
JACKSON, Miss. & BILOXI, Miss., August 15, 2022--Trustmark Completes Sale of Corporate Trust Business to The Peoples Bank, Biloxi, Mississippi
Peoples Financial Corporation (the "Company") (OTCQX Best Market: PFBX), parent of The Peoples Bank, announced earnings for the second quarter ending June 30, 2022.
Peoples Financial Corporation (the "Company")(OTCQX Best Market: PFBX), parent of The Peoples Bank, announced earnings for the first quarter ending March 31, 2022.
Peoples Financial Corporation (the "Company") (OTCQX Best Market: PFBX), parent of The Peoples Bank, today announced that on April 1, 2022, Lauri A. Wood, Chief Financial Officer of Peoples Financial Corporation (the "Company"), will retire from the Company. Ms. Wood's intention to retire was publicly announced on November 19, 2021. Ms. Wood leaves the Company after more than 32 years of service. She has served as the Chief Financial Officer of the Company since 1994.
PFBX Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
Continue Researching PFBXWant to do more research on Peoples Financial Corp's stock and its price? Try the links below:
Peoples Financial Corp (PFBX) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Peoples Financial Corp (PFBX) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Peoples Financial Corp (PFBX) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch