Pfizer, Inc. (PFE): Price and Financial Metrics
PFE Stock Summary
- PFE has a higher market value than 99.37% of US stocks; more precisely, its current market capitalization is $210,345,768,865.
- Pfizer Inc's stock had its IPO on January 1, 1986, making it an older stock than 92.38% of US equities in our set.
- Pfizer Inc's shareholder yield -- a measure of how much capital is returned to stockholders via dividends and buybacks -- is 8%, greater than the shareholder yield of 77.96% of stocks in our set.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to Pfizer Inc are NVS, CSCO, ORCL, RDS.A, and MRK.
- PFE's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Pfizer Inc's official web site, go to www.pfizer.com.
PFE Stock Price Chart More Charts
PFE Price/Volume Stats
Pfizer, Inc. (PFE) Company Bio
Pfizer discovers, develops, manufactures, and sells healthcare products worldwide. The company operates through Global Innovative Pharmaceutical (GIP); Global Vaccines, Oncology and Consumer Healthcare (VOC); and Global Established Pharmaceutical (GEP) segments. Its products include Lyrica, the Prevnar family of products, Enbrel, Celebrex, Lipitor, Viagra, Zyvox, Sutent, EpiPen, Toviaz, Tygacil, Rapamune, Xalkori, Inlyta, Norvasc, BeneFIX, Genotropin, ReFacto, Xyntha and Enbrel, among others. The company was founded in 1849 and is based in New York, New York.