Pfizer Inc. (PFE): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
PFE POWR Grades
- Value is the dimension where PFE ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 92.11% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for PFE is in Value, which has been heading up over the past 31 weeks.
- PFE's current lowest rank is in the Momentum metric (where it is better than 11.83% of US stocks).
PFE Stock Summary
- PFE has a market capitalization of $222,844,192,845 -- more than approximately 99.29% of US stocks.
- PFE's went public 35.46 years ago, making it older than 92.77% of listed US stocks we're tracking.
- The volatility of Pfizer Inc's share price is greater than that of only 2.5% US stocks with at least 200 days of trading history.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to Pfizer Inc are INTC, BHP, CSCO, LLY, and NVS.
- Visit PFE's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.pfizer.com.
PFE Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
PFE Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$40.15||52-week high||$43.08|
|Prev. close||$40.68||52-week low||$31.61|
|Day high||$40.67||Avg. volume||30,618,625|
|50-day MA||$38.79||Dividend yield||3.89%|
|200-day MA||$37.16||Market Cap||224.75B|
Pfizer Inc. (PFE) Company Bio
Pfizer Inc. is a biopharmaceutical company that discovers, develops, manufactures, and markets healthcare products including medicines, and vaccines as well as many of the consumer healthcare products. Pfizer was founded under its original name, Charles Pfizer & Company, in 1849 in Brooklyn, New York by Charles Pfizer and Charles Erhart. The company operates research and development facilities in United States and the United Kingdom and employs over 78,000 individuals worldwide. Some of the company’s more recognizable brands include Advil, Celebrex, Chantix, Chapstick, Dimetapp, Lipitor, Robitussin, and Viagra. Albert Bourla serves as Pfizer’s Chairman of the Board and Chief Executive Officer and the company is headquartered in New York, New York.
PFE Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
PFE Latest Social Stream
View Full PFE Social Stream
Latest PFE News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Pfizer Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate PFE as an investment opportunity.
The government agency based the decision on quality-control problems at the Emergent BioSolutions plant where the vaccine was made.
Seattle Mayor Jenny Durkan joined Yahoo Finance to break down how her city has been so sucsseful in distrubting vaccines.
COVID SCIENCE-Vaccines effective vs variants despite diminished antibodies; kids may be as contagious as adults
The following is a roundup of some of the latest scientific studies on the novel coronavirus and efforts to find treatments and vaccines for COVID-19, the illness caused by the virus. The one-dose Johnson & Johnson COVID-19 vaccine and the two-dose vaccine from Pfizer and BioNTech appear to protect against worrisome coronavirus variants despite diminished levels of antibodies that can neutralize the newer versions of the virus, two studies in the journal Nature suggest.
Moderna Inc (NASDAQ: MRNA) says there is no “causal association” between its COVID-19 vaccine and cases of myocarditis or pericarditis, based on a review of safety data. The Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) has identified 216 cases of heart inflammation after the first dose of an mRNA shot and another 573 cases after the second dose, Bloomberg reported. The median age of people with myocarditis or pericarditis following the first dose was 30 and 24 in the second-dose cases. There
Yahoo Finance's Anjalee Khemlani reports on the CDC's plans for an 'emergency meeting' over COVID-19 vaccine side effects.
PFE Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|