Pfizer Inc. (PFE): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
PFE POWR Grades
- Growth is the dimension where PFE ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 97.14% of US stocks.
- PFE's strongest trending metric is Growth; it's been moving up over the last 163 days.
- PFE's current lowest rank is in the Momentum metric (where it is better than 12.47% of US stocks).
PFE Stock Summary
- PFE has a higher market value than 99.5% of US stocks; more precisely, its current market capitalization is $303,375,439,622.
- PFE's went public 36.08 years ago, making it older than 92.74% of listed US stocks we're tracking.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of -36.85%, Pfizer Inc's debt growth rate surpasses merely 13.3% of about US stocks.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to PFE, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are ASML, XOM, DIS, TM, and KO.
- Visit PFE's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.pfizer.com.
PFE Valuation Summary
- PFE's price/sales ratio is 5; this is 55.95% lower than that of the median Healthcare stock.
- PFE's price/sales ratio has moved down 2.9 over the prior 243 months.
- Over the past 243 months, PFE's price/earnings ratio has gone down 17.6.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for PFE.
PFE Growth Metrics
- Its year over year net income to common stockholders growth rate is now at -29.76%.
- Its 3 year revenue growth rate is now at 5.62%.
- Its 3 year net income to common stockholders growth rate is now at 51.01%.
The table below shows PFE's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
PFE's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- PFE has a Quality Grade of B, ranking ahead of 88% of graded US stocks.
- PFE's asset turnover comes in at 0.312 -- ranking 146th of 682 Pharmaceutical Products stocks.
- XBIT, NERV, and BLUE are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with PFE.
The table below shows PFE's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
PFE Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
PFE Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$52.79||52-week high||$61.71|
|Prev. close||$54.05||52-week low||$33.36|
|Day high||$54.87||Avg. volume||37,956,980|
|50-day MA||$54.57||Dividend yield||2.96%|
|200-day MA||$45.24||Market Cap||296.30B|
Pfizer Inc. (PFE) Company Bio
Pfizer Inc. is a biopharmaceutical company that discovers, develops, manufactures, and markets healthcare products including medicines, and vaccines as well as many of the consumer healthcare products. Pfizer was founded under its original name, Charles Pfizer & Company, in 1849 in Brooklyn, New York by Charles Pfizer and Charles Erhart. The company operates research and development facilities in United States and the United Kingdom and employs over 78,000 individuals worldwide. Some of the company’s more recognizable brands include Advil, Celebrex, Chantix, Chapstick, Dimetapp, Lipitor, Robitussin, and Viagra. Albert Bourla serves as Pfizer’s Chairman of the Board and Chief Executive Officer and the company is headquartered in New York, New York.
Most Popular Stories View All
PFE Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
PFE Latest Social Stream
View Full PFE Social Stream
Latest PFE News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Pfizer Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate PFE as an investment opportunity.
The FDA has issued Pfizer (NYSE:PFE) and OPKO Health (NASDAQ:OPK) a Complete Response Letter for their Biologics License Application ("BLA") for somatrogon. OPKO shares are down 9% in after-hours trading. The candidate is a once-weekly, long-acting recombinant human growth hormone for the treatment of pediatric growth hormone deficiency. Pfizer is examining the...
Pfizer Inc said on Friday the U.S. health regulator has declined to approve the treatment for growth hormone deficiency in children that it developed with partner OPKO Health Inc .
They found vaccine effectiveness was best after three doses of the Pfizer or Moderna vaccines in preventing Covid-19-associated emergency department and urgent care visits
The World Health Organization''s advisory panel on Friday recommended extending the use of a reduced dosage of Pfizer and German partner BioNTech''s COVID-19 vaccine to children aged 5 to 11 years old.
Thinking about trading options or stock in Peloton Interactive, Apple, Walt Disney, Pfizer, or Nvidia?
NEW YORK , Jan. 21, 2022 /PRNewswire/ -- InvestorsObserver issues critical PriceWatch Alerts for PTON, AAPL, DIS, PFE, and NVDA. Full story available on Benzinga.com
PFE Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|