Pfizer, Inc. (PFE): Price and Financial Metrics
PFE Stock Summary
- PFE has a market capitalization of $164,764,878,448 -- more than approximately 99.43% of US stocks.
- Pfizer Inc's stock had its IPO on January 1, 1986, making it an older stock than 92.69% of US equities in our set.
- The volatility of Pfizer Inc's share price is greater than that of just 10.55% US stocks with at least 200 days of trading history.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to PFE, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are NVS, CSCO, NFLX, MRK, and ORCL.
- Visit PFE's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.pfizer.com.
PFE Stock Price Chart More Charts
PFE Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$32.64||52-week high||$44.56|
|Prev. close||$32.67||52-week low||$27.88|
|Day high||$33.00||Avg. volume||32,724,352|
|50-day MA||$35.05||Dividend yield||4.65%|
|200-day MA||$37.58||Market Cap||181.07B|
Pfizer, Inc. (PFE) Company Bio
Pfizer discovers, develops, manufactures, and sells healthcare products worldwide. The company operates through Global Innovative Pharmaceutical (GIP); Global Vaccines, Oncology and Consumer Healthcare (VOC); and Global Established Pharmaceutical (GEP) segments. Its products include Lyrica, the Prevnar family of products, Enbrel, Celebrex, Lipitor, Viagra, Zyvox, Sutent, EpiPen, Toviaz, Tygacil, Rapamune, Xalkori, Inlyta, Norvasc, BeneFIX, Genotropin, ReFacto, Xyntha and Enbrel, among others. The company was founded in 1849 and is based in New York, New York.