Pfizer, Inc. (PFE): Price and Financial Metrics
PFE Stock Summary
- With a market capitalization of $225,072,756,544, Pfizer Inc has a greater market value than 99.4% of US stocks.
- PFE's went public 34.08 years ago, making it older than 92.47% of listed US stocks we're tracking.
- Of note is the ratio of Pfizer Inc's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; only 23.17% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to Pfizer Inc are NVS, RDS.A, CSCO, MRK, and ORCL.
- PFE's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Pfizer Inc's official web site, go to www.pfizer.com.
PFE Stock Price Chart More Charts
PFE Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$40.71||52-week high||$44.56|
|Prev. close||$40.19||52-week low||$33.97|
|Day high||$40.83||Avg. volume||18,670,826|
|50-day MA||$38.71||Dividend yield||3.54%|
|200-day MA||$39.15||Market Cap||225.29B|
Pfizer, Inc. (PFE) Company Bio
Pfizer discovers, develops, manufactures, and sells healthcare products worldwide. The company operates through Global Innovative Pharmaceutical (GIP); Global Vaccines, Oncology and Consumer Healthcare (VOC); and Global Established Pharmaceutical (GEP) segments. Its products include Lyrica, the Prevnar family of products, Enbrel, Celebrex, Lipitor, Viagra, Zyvox, Sutent, EpiPen, Toviaz, Tygacil, Rapamune, Xalkori, Inlyta, Norvasc, BeneFIX, Genotropin, ReFacto, Xyntha and Enbrel, among others. The company was founded in 1849 and is based in New York, New York.