Pfizer Inc. (PFE): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
PFE POWR Grades
- PFE scores best on the Growth dimension, with a Growth rank ahead of 93.82% of US stocks.
- PFE's strongest trending metric is Value; it's been moving up over the last 48 weeks.
- PFE's current lowest rank is in the Momentum metric (where it is better than 13.9% of US stocks).
PFE Stock Summary
- With a market capitalization of $247,759,558,452, Pfizer Inc has a greater market value than 99.34% of US stocks.
- Pfizer Inc's stock had its IPO on January 1, 1986, making it an older stock than 92.65% of US equities in our set.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of -38.31%, Pfizer Inc's debt growth rate surpasses just 13.69% of about US stocks.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to Pfizer Inc, a group of peers worth examining would be LLY, NFLX, CSCO, NVO, and ORCL.
- Visit PFE's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.pfizer.com.
PFE Valuation Summary
- PFE's price/sales ratio is 5; this is 55.95% lower than that of the median Healthcare stock.
- PFE's price/sales ratio has moved down 2.9 over the prior 243 months.
- Over the past 243 months, PFE's price/earnings ratio has gone down 17.6.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for PFE.
PFE Growth Metrics
- Its year over year revenue growth rate is now at -12.24%.
- The 5 year revenue growth rate now stands at 5.71%.
- Its 4 year net income to common stockholders growth rate is now at 107.78%.
The table below shows PFE's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
PFE's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- PFE has a Quality Grade of B, ranking ahead of 88.31% of graded US stocks.
- PFE's asset turnover comes in at 0.312 -- ranking 145th of 677 Pharmaceutical Products stocks.
- ASMB, XBIT, and NERV are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with PFE.
The table below shows PFE's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
PFE Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
PFE Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$43.94||52-week high||$51.86|
|Prev. close||$44.19||52-week low||$33.36|
|Day high||$44.41||Avg. volume||30,754,012|
|50-day MA||$45.32||Dividend yield||3.55%|
|200-day MA||$39.45||Market Cap||246.36B|
Pfizer Inc. (PFE) Company Bio
Pfizer Inc. is a biopharmaceutical company that discovers, develops, manufactures, and markets healthcare products including medicines, and vaccines as well as many of the consumer healthcare products. Pfizer was founded under its original name, Charles Pfizer & Company, in 1849 in Brooklyn, New York by Charles Pfizer and Charles Erhart. The company operates research and development facilities in United States and the United Kingdom and employs over 78,000 individuals worldwide. Some of the company’s more recognizable brands include Advil, Celebrex, Chantix, Chapstick, Dimetapp, Lipitor, Robitussin, and Viagra. Albert Bourla serves as Pfizer’s Chairman of the Board and Chief Executive Officer and the company is headquartered in New York, New York.
Most Popular Stories View All
PFE Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
PFE Latest Social Stream
View Full PFE Social Stream
Latest PFE News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Pfizer Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate PFE as an investment opportunity.
Vaccine stocks popped Thursday after the FDA authorized Pfizer and BioNTech's Covid booster shot for at-risk groups.
An advisory committee to the agency rejected a recommendation for boosters for people aged 18 to 64 in an occupational or institutional setting where the risk of transmission is high.
(Bloomberg) -- A Centers for Disease Control and Prevention advisory panel backed booster shots of the Pfizer Inc.-BioNTech SE vaccine for people ages 65 and older in the U.S. People over 18 with weakened immune systems were also recommended for an extra dose.Most Read from BloombergSchool Reopenings Falter as U.S. Kids Near 1 Million Covid CasesIstanbul Turns Taps on Old Fountains, Joining Global Push for Free DrinksIn Paris, the Wrapped Arc de Triomphe Is a Polarizing PackageHow the Child Care
A CDC advisory panel voted Thursday to recommend COVID-19 boosters of the Pfizer/BioNTech vaccine for a broad population of U.S. residents.
Here we highlight some ETFs with high exposure to Pfizer (PFE) that can gain from the encouraging update in coronavirus vaccine.
PFE Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|