Pfizer Inc. (PFE): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
PFE POWR Grades
- Value is the dimension where PFE ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 92.77% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for PFE is in Momentum, which has been heading down over the past 179 days.
- PFE's current lowest rank is in the Momentum metric (where it is better than 8.18% of US stocks).
PFE Stock Summary
- PFE has a higher market value than 99.48% of US stocks; more precisely, its current market capitalization is $296,575,292,881.
- Pfizer Inc's stock had its IPO on January 1, 1986, making it an older stock than 92.84% of US equities in our set.
- As for revenue growth, note that PFE's revenue has grown 93.97% over the past 12 months; that beats the revenue growth of 91.33% of US companies in our set.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to PFE, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are LLY, ABBV, MRK, ASML, and INTC.
- PFE's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Pfizer Inc's official web site, go to www.pfizer.com.
PFE Valuation Summary
- PFE's price/sales ratio is 5; this is 55.95% lower than that of the median Healthcare stock.
- PFE's price/sales ratio has moved down 2.9 over the prior 243 months.
- Over the past 243 months, PFE's price/earnings ratio has gone down 17.6.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for PFE.
PFE Growth Metrics
- The 2 year net income to common stockholders growth rate now stands at -27.39%.
- The 2 year cash and equivalents growth rate now stands at -6.56%.
- Its 5 year net cashflow from operations growth rate is now at -9.4%.
The table below shows PFE's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
PFE's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- PFE has a Quality Grade of B, ranking ahead of 88% of graded US stocks.
- PFE's asset turnover comes in at 0.312 -- ranking 146th of 682 Pharmaceutical Products stocks.
- XBIT, NERV, and BLUE are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with PFE.
The table below shows PFE's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
PFE Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
PFE Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$51.17||52-week high||$61.71|
|Prev. close||$50.66||52-week low||$38.82|
|Day high||$51.44||Avg. volume||29,315,336|
|50-day MA||$50.50||Dividend yield||3.16%|
|200-day MA||$50.33||Market Cap||287.11B|
Pfizer Inc. (PFE) Company Bio
Pfizer Inc. is a biopharmaceutical company that discovers, develops, manufactures, and markets healthcare products including medicines, and vaccines as well as many of the consumer healthcare products. Pfizer was founded under its original name, Charles Pfizer & Company, in 1849 in Brooklyn, New York by Charles Pfizer and Charles Erhart. The company operates research and development facilities in United States and the United Kingdom and employs over 78,000 individuals worldwide. Some of the company’s more recognizable brands include Advil, Celebrex, Chantix, Chapstick, Dimetapp, Lipitor, Robitussin, and Viagra. Albert Bourla serves as Pfizer’s Chairman of the Board and Chief Executive Officer and the company is headquartered in New York, New York.
Most Popular Stories View All
PFE Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
PFE Latest Social Stream
View Full PFE Social Stream
Latest PFE News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Pfizer Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate PFE as an investment opportunity.
Here are four pharma stocks that looks attractive for the long-term.
NVAX stock is one of the major players in the vaccine market, which is one that is expected to grow substantially over the next few years.
The European Union's health regulator on Thursday backed giving a booster shot of Pfizer and BioNTech's COVID-19 vaccine to adolescents aged 12 and over, as well as the expanded use of Moderna's shot in children ages six to 11. The recommendations by the European Medicine Agency's (EMA) Committee for Medicinal Products for Human Use will be followed by final decisions by the European Commission. The moves come after several EU countries already started to offer booster doses of the Pfizer/BioNTech vaccine to teens.
Buying and holding quality growth stocks can be a surefire way to significantly increase your portfolio's value over the years. Two growth stocks that show lots of promise and are down more than 60% from their 52-week highs are BioNTech SE (NASDAQ: BNTX) and Matterport (NASDAQ: MTTR). Healthcare company BioNTech finished last week at less than $157 per share -- down more than 66% from the $464 it peaked at last Aug. 10, which was just after the release of its second-quarter results.
Moderna executives have revealed data showing that the protection afforded by its booster shot will begin to wane after about nine months, regardless of what vaccine a patient had used in the primary series.
PFE Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|