Principal Financial Group Inc (PFG): Price and Financial Metrics
PFG Stock Summary
- The price/operating cash flow metric for Principal Financial Group Inc is higher than just 11.78% of stocks in our set with a positive cash flow.
- PFG's equity multiplier -- a measure of assets relative to shareholders'equity -- is greater than that of 98.49% of US stocks.
- The volatility of Principal Financial Group Inc's share price is greater than that of merely 4.96% US stocks with at least 200 days of trading history.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to Principal Financial Group Inc are L, CINF, ULTA, TIF, and WPP.
- PFG's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Principal Financial Group Inc's official web site, go to www.principal.com.
PFG Stock Price Chart More Charts
PFG Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$46.81||52-week high||$60.81|
|Prev. close||$48.95||52-week low||$46.46|
|Day high||$48.90||Avg. volume||1,203,464|
|50-day MA||$54.74||Dividend yield||4.49%|
|200-day MA||$55.31||Market Cap||12.86B|
Principal Financial Group Inc (PFG) Company Bio
Principal Financial Group provides retirement, asset management, and insurance products and services. It operates through Retirement and Investor Services, Principal Global Investors, Principal International, and U.S. Insurance Solutions segments. The company was founded in 1879 and is based in Des Moines, Iowa.