Principal Financial Group Inc (PFG): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
PFG POWR Grades
- Value is the dimension where PFG ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 79.31% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for PFG is in Momentum, which has been heading up over the past 29.7142857142857 weeks.
- PFG ranks lowest in Growth; there it ranks in the 13th percentile.
PFG Stock Summary
- Principal Financial Group Inc's market capitalization of $18,189,471,261 is ahead of 87.43% of US-listed equities.
- Of note is the ratio of Principal Financial Group Inc's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; 87.11% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- Equity multiplier, or assets relative to shareholders' equity, comes in at 18.17 for Principal Financial Group Inc; that's greater than it is for 97.4% of US stocks.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to PFG, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are EQH, VOYA, AEG, NTRS, and EXPE.
- Visit PFG's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.principal.com.
PFG Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
PFG Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$66.11||52-week high||$67.97|
|Prev. close||$66.87||52-week low||$35.27|
|Day high||$67.01||Avg. volume||1,590,050|
|50-day MA||$62.47||Dividend yield||3.35%|
|200-day MA||$51.07||Market Cap||17.98B|
Principal Financial Group Inc (PFG) Company Bio
Principal Financial Group provides retirement, asset management, and insurance products and services. It operates through Retirement and Investor Services, Principal Global Investors, Principal International, and U.S. Insurance Solutions segments. The company was founded in 1879 and is based in Des Moines, Iowa.
PFG Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
PFG Latest Social Stream
View Full PFG Social Stream
Latest PFG News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Principal Financial Group Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate PFG as an investment opportunity.
Principal Financial Group® announced today May Tong will join Principal Global Asset Allocation ($150 billion AUM1), the specialized global asset allocation investment team of Principal Global Investors®, as a portfolio manager. Principal® has a strong history of implementing research-driven, multi-asset class solutions including the Principal Strategic Asset Management (SAM) target risk portfolios, the Principal LifeTime target date fund series, and several other multi-managed, outcome-driven strategies to meet investor outcomes. The addition of Tong to the team will further support the firm’s efforts to meet client demand for more holistic outcome-oriented portfolio solutions.
Principal launches new model portfolios with Wilshire to meet the evolving needs of advisors searching for diversification, scale, and performance.
The following slide deck was published by Principal Financial Group, Inc. in conjunction with their 2021 Q1 earnings call....
PFG earnings call for the period ending March 31, 2021.
Principal Financial (PFG) Q1 earnings reflect strong performance across most of its segments, lower expenses and higher assets under management.
PFG Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
Continue Researching PFGHere are a few links from around the web to help you further your research on Principal Financial Group Inc's stock as an investment opportunity:
Principal Financial Group Inc (PFG) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Principal Financial Group Inc (PFG) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Principal Financial Group Inc (PFG) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch