Principal Financial Group Inc. (PFG) Dividends
Dividend Yield and Dividend History Highlights
- As for free cash flow, PFG has greater average cash flow over the past 5.5 years than 91.96% US-listed dividend payers.
- Regarding free cash flow variation: PFG reports less variability in its cash flow than 90.18% of dividend stocks in our set.
- PFG has a compound annual growth rate of its cash flow of -0.11%, higher than about only 10.43% stocks in our dividend set.
- If you want to include this stock in your dividend portfolio, here are some dividend stocks that are NOT correlated with PFG that may be suitable potential portfolio mates: PJT, NWFL, PRPL, GHG and WPG.
PFG Price Forecast Based on Dividend Discount Model
|Current Price||DDM Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
A technique commonly used by dividend investors to value dividend-issuing stocks is the Dividend Discount Model (DDM), which seeks to determine a fair share price based on the dividend provided by the company relative to a number of other company-specific factors. In the case of PFG, the dividend discount model StockNews created for the company implies a negative return of 19.44%. Digging deeper, the aspects of Principal Financial Group Inc's dividend discount model that we found most interesting were:
- Given its market cap of around 19 billion US dollars, its dividend yield of 3.62 is greater than 83.53% of its fellow stocks in the large market cap class.
- A stock's beta generally indicates its volatility relative to the broader equity market; for Principal Financial Group Inc, its beta is lower than just 14.49% of dividend issuing stocks we observed.
- In comparison to its fellow dividend issuing stocks in the Financial Services sector, Principal Financial Group Inc has an equity discount rate lower than just 14.4% of them.
PFG Dividend Chart
PFG Dividend History
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
PFG Dividends vs. Peers
PFG's dividend yield currently ranks #37 of 40 vs. its peers in the Insurance - Life category.
Looking for More Information on PFG dividends?Want to do more research on Principal Financial Group Inc's dividends? Try the links below:
Principal Financial Group Inc Common Stock (PFG) Dividend History | Nasdaq
Dividend History for Principal Financial Group Inc (PFG) - Dividend Investor
Principal Financial Group Inc (PFG) Dividend History - Seeking Alpha