Principal Financial Group Inc (PFG) Dividends
Dividend Yield and Dividend History Highlights
- As for free cash flow, PFG has greater average cash flow over the past 5.51 years than 92.27% US-listed dividend payers.
- PFG is producing more trailing twelve month cash flow than 91.52% of US dividend stocks.
- To help you reduce price risk in your dividend portfolio, here are the dividend stocks that are least correlated with PFG's price: CSGS, NEU, CIZN, FCFS and CAJ.
PFG Price Forecast Based on Dividend Discount Model
|Current Price||DDM Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
A technique commonly used by dividend investors to value dividend-issuing stocks is the Dividend Discount Model (DDM), which seeks to determine a fair share price based on the dividend provided by the company relative to a number of other company-specific factors. Regarding Principal Financial Group Inc, the DDM model generated by StockNews estimates a return of negative 6.79% in comparison to its current price. Digging deeper, the aspects of Principal Financial Group Inc's dividend discount model that we found most interesting were:
- In comparison to stocks we observe that provide shareholders with a dividend, Principal Financial Group Inc's dividend yield of 4.52% is in the top 18.86%.
- With a market cap of roughly $14 billion, PFG is in the large-sized market cap class; amongst this group of stocks, its equity discount rate is lower than merely 20.71% of them.
- Beta, a measure of volatility relative to the stock market overall, is lower for Principal Financial Group Inc than it is for merely 20.32% of other dividend issuers in the Financial Services sector.
PFG Dividend Chart
PFG Dividend History
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
PFG Dividends vs. Peers
Looking for More Information on PFG dividends?Want to do more research on Principal Financial Group Inc's dividends? Try the links below:
Principal Financial Group Inc Common Stock (PFG) Dividend History | Nasdaq
Dividend History for Principal Financial Group Inc (PFG) - Dividend Investor
Principal Financial Group Inc (PFG) Dividend History - Seeking Alpha