Performance Food Group Company (PFGC): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
PFGC POWR Grades
- Value is the dimension where PFGC ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 94.7% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for PFGC is in Growth, which has been heading up over the past 31 weeks.
- PFGC ranks lowest in Sentiment; there it ranks in the 39th percentile.
PFGC Stock Summary
- Performance Food Group Co's capital turnover -- a measure of revenue relative to shareholder's equity -- is better than 97.68% of US listed stocks.
- PFGC's price/sales ratio is 0.25; that's higher than the P/S ratio of merely 3.06% of US stocks.
- Over the past twelve months, PFGC has reported earnings growth of -145.33%, putting it ahead of just 14.43% of US stocks in our set.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to Performance Food Group Co, a group of peers worth examining would be USFD, BBBY, JW.A, RL, and FOSL.
- PFGC's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Performance Food Group Co's official web site, go to www.pfgc.com.
PFGC Valuation Summary
- PFGC's price/sales ratio is 0.3; this is 80% lower than that of the median Consumer Defensive stock.
- PFGC's EV/EBIT ratio has moved down $130.3 over the prior 69 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for PFGC.
PFGC Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
PFGC Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$47.11||52-week high||$59.89|
|Prev. close||$47.09||52-week low||$24.18|
|Day high||$47.22||Avg. volume||1,038,739|
|50-day MA||$52.98||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$47.90||Market Cap||6.30B|
Performance Food Group Company (PFGC) Company Bio
Performance Food Group is one of the largest food delivery companies in the U.S., delivering products to restaurants, cafeterias, schools, theaters and other food venues. The company was founded in 1875 and is based in Goochland County, Virginia.
PFGC Price Forecast Based on DCF Valuation
|Current Price||DCF Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
Below please find a table outlining a discounted cash flow forecast for PFGC, in which we model out valuation assuming a variety of terminal growth rates. To summarize, we found that Performance Food Group Co ranked in the 71th percentile in terms of potential gain offered. More precisely, our analysis suggests the stock is undervalued by approximately 118.17% on a DCF basis. In terms of the factors that were most noteworthy in this DCF analysis for PFGC, they are:
- Performance Food Group Co's effective tax rate, as measured by taxes paid relative to net income, is at 52 -- greater than 95.05% of US stocks with positive free cash flow.
- Performance Food Group Co's interest coverage rate -- a measure of gross earnings relative to interest payments -- comes in at -0.65. This coverage rate is greater than that of only 19.39% of stocks we're observing for the purpose of forecasting via discounted cash flows.
- The weighted average cost of capital for the company is 13. This value is greater than 92.14% stocks in the Consumer Defensive sector that generate free cash flow.
|Terminal Growth Rate in Free Cash Flow||Return Relative to Current Share Price|
PFGC Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
PFGC Latest Social Stream
View Full PFGC Social Stream
Latest PFGC News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Performance Food Group Co that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate PFGC as an investment opportunity.
Performance Food Group Company to participate in the 2021 Jefferies virtual Consumer Conference.
ClearBridge Investments, an investment management firm, published its “Select Strategy” first quarter 2021 investor letter – a copy of which can be downloaded here. The ClearBridge Select Strategy slightly underperformed its Russell 3000 Index benchmark in the first quarter. On an absolute basis, the Strategy had gains across nine of the 10 sectors in which […]
Performance Food Group Company ( NYSE:PFGC ), is not the largest company out there, but it saw significant share price...
Lifshitz Law Firm, P.C. Announces Investigation of ALTA, BWL-A, CBAN, SCSG, CORE, PFGC, UFS, KIM, WRI, KNL, MLHR, LMNX, EBSB, and INDB
Altabancorp (NasdaqCM: ALTA)
Lifshitz Law Firm, P.C. Announces Investigation of ALTA, CBAN, SCSG, CORE, PFGC, UFS, KIM, WRI, KNL, MLHR, LMNX, EBSB, and INDB
Altabancorp (NasdaqCM: ALTA)
PFGC Price Returns
Continue Researching PFGCWant to do more research on Performance Food Group Co's stock and its price? Try the links below:
Performance Food Group Co (PFGC) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Performance Food Group Co (PFGC) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Performance Food Group Co (PFGC) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch