Performance Food Group Company (PFGC): Price and Financial Metrics
PFGC Stock Summary
- The capital turnover (annual revenue relative to shareholder's equity) for PFGC is 16.61 -- better than 98.32% of US stocks.
- PFGC's price/sales ratio is 0.11; that's higher than the P/S ratio of merely 7.67% of US stocks.
- Performance Food Group Co's shareholder yield -- a measure of how much capital is returned to stockholders via dividends and buybacks -- is -37.27%, greater than the shareholder yield of just 13.07% of stocks in our set.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to PFGC, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are SAH, TECD, ABG, JWN, and VRTV.
- PFGC's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Performance Food Group Co's official web site, go to www.pfgc.com.
PFGC Stock Price Chart More Charts
PFGC Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$25.33||52-week high||$54.49|
|Prev. close||$21.72||52-week low||$7.41|
|Day high||$25.45||Avg. volume||1,708,168|
|50-day MA||$38.62||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$43.83||Market Cap||2.97B|
Performance Food Group Company (PFGC) Company Bio
Performance Food Group is one of the largest food delivery companies in the U.S., delivering products to restaurants, cafeterias, schools, theaters and other food venues. The company was founded in 1875 and is based in Goochland County, Virginia.