Performance Food Group Company (PFGC): Price and Financial Metrics
PFGC Stock Summary
- Performance Food Group Co's capital turnover -- a measure of revenue relative to shareholder's equity -- is better than 98.17% of US listed stocks.
- PFGC's went public 4.14 years ago, making it older than merely 13.45% of listed US stocks we're tracking.
- With a price/sales ratio of 0.23, Performance Food Group Co has a higher such ratio than merely 7.69% of stocks in our set.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to Performance Food Group Co, a group of peers worth examining would be RLI, CR, SAM, BLDR, and DKS.
- Visit PFGC's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.pfgc.com.
PFGC Stock Price Chart More Charts
PFGC Price/Volume Stats
Performance Food Group Company (PFGC) Company Bio
Performance Food Group is one of the largest food delivery companies in the U.S., delivering products to restaurants, cafeterias, schools, theaters and other food venues. The company was founded in 1875 and is based in Goochland County, Virginia.