Performance Food Group Company (PFGC): Price and Financial Metrics
PFGC Stock Summary
- The capital turnover (annual revenue relative to shareholder's equity) for PFGC is 16.09 -- better than 98.19% of US stocks.
- PFGC's price/sales ratio is 0.25; that's higher than the P/S ratio of merely 8.28% of US stocks.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of 110.18%, Performance Food Group Co's debt growth rate surpasses 87.47% of about US stocks.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to Performance Food Group Co, a group of peers worth examining would be CR, RLI, SAM, WSM, and RBA.
- PFGC's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Performance Food Group Co's official web site, go to www.pfgc.com.
PFGC Stock Price Chart More Charts
PFGC Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$51.81||52-week high||$52.68|
|Prev. close||$51.72||52-week low||$33.67|
|Day high||$52.09||Avg. volume||805,125|
|50-day MA||$48.35||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$43.98||Market Cap||5.47B|
Performance Food Group Company (PFGC) Company Bio
Performance Food Group is one of the largest food delivery companies in the U.S., delivering products to restaurants, cafeterias, schools, theaters and other food venues. The company was founded in 1875 and is based in Goochland County, Virginia.