Performance Food Group Company (PFGC): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
PFGC POWR Grades
- Growth is the dimension where PFGC ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 91.82% of US stocks.
- PFGC's strongest trending metric is Stability; it's been moving down over the last 179 days.
- PFGC ranks lowest in Quality; there it ranks in the 24th percentile.
PFGC Stock Summary
- Performance Food Group Co's capital turnover -- a measure of revenue relative to shareholder's equity -- is better than 97.68% of US listed stocks.
- PFGC's current price/earnings ratio is 221.63, which is higher than 97.21% of US stocks with positive earnings.
- PFGC's price/sales ratio is 0.21; that's higher than the P/S ratio of merely 2.91% of US stocks.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to PFGC, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are USFD, AN, HBI, M, and MAN.
- Visit PFGC's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.pfgc.com.
PFGC Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Consumer Defensive stock, PFGC's price/earnings ratio is 581.68% higher, now standing at 154.4.
- Over the past 72 months, PFGC's price/earnings ratio has gone up 27.4.
- PFGC's price/earnings ratio has moved up 27.4 over the prior 72 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for PFGC.
PFGC's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- PFGC has a Quality Grade of D, ranking ahead of 21.37% of graded US stocks.
- PFGC's asset turnover comes in at 3.983 -- ranking 7th of 105 Wholesale stocks.
- USFD, DLA, and INT are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with PFGC.
The table below shows PFGC's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
PFGC Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
PFGC Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$40.36||52-week high||$58.13|
|Prev. close||$42.67||52-week low||$38.82|
|Day high||$43.06||Avg. volume||1,544,768|
|50-day MA||$49.50||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$47.29||Market Cap||6.25B|
Performance Food Group Company (PFGC) Company Bio
Performance Food Group is one of the largest food delivery companies in the U.S., delivering products to restaurants, cafeterias, schools, theaters and other food venues. The company was founded in 1875 and is based in Goochland County, Virginia.
Most Popular Stories View All
PFGC Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
PFGC Latest Social Stream
View Full PFGC Social Stream
Latest PFGC News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Performance Food Group Co that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate PFGC as an investment opportunity.
The Relative Strength (RS) Rating for top-ranked Performance Food Group climbed to 92 Thursday, up from 89 the day before. The new 92 RS Rating means that Performance Food's stock has out performed 92% of all stocks over the past year. Over 100 years of market history shows that the best stocks often have an 80 or higher RS Rating at the beginning of a new climb.
Here is how Itochu Corp. (ITOCY) and Performance Food Group (PFGC) have performed compared to their sector so far this year.
Performance Food Group Company Presents at the 2022 CAGNY Virtual Conference; Reaffirms Fiscal 2022 Outlook
RICHMOND, Va., February 24, 2022--Performance Food Group Company presents at the 2022 CAGNY Virtual Conference and reaffirms fiscal 2022 outlook.
The company will be nearly doubling its footprint in the region, constructing a 155,000-square-foot addition at its existing facility located in Mt. Pleasant.
Some of the best stocks in the market are among the best Russell 2000 stocks to buy.
PFGC Price Returns
Continue Researching PFGCWant to do more research on Performance Food Group Co's stock and its price? Try the links below:
Performance Food Group Co (PFGC) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Performance Food Group Co (PFGC) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Performance Food Group Co (PFGC) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch