Professional Holding Corp. Cl A (PFHD): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
PFHD POWR Grades
- Momentum is the dimension where PFHD ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 89.62% of US stocks.
- PFHD's strongest trending metric is Growth; it's been moving down over the last 179 days.
- PFHD ranks lowest in Growth; there it ranks in the 14th percentile.
PFHD Stock Summary
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of -82.99%, Professional Holding Corp's debt growth rate surpasses only 2.83% of about US stocks.
- Over the past twelve months, PFHD has reported earnings growth of 563.9%, putting it ahead of 96.24% of US stocks in our set.
- Shareholder yield, a measure of how much is returned to shareholders via dividends and share repurchases, for PFHD comes in at 76.77% -- higher than that of 97.66% of stocks in our set.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to Professional Holding Corp are FVCB, FBMS, BFC, HTBK, and SAL.
- Visit PFHD's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.myprobank.com.
PFHD Valuation Summary
- PFHD's price/earnings ratio is 14.4; this is 30.91% higher than that of the median Financial Services stock.
- PFHD's price/sales ratio has moved down 3.6 over the prior 19 months.
- PFHD's price/earnings ratio has moved down 63.6 over the prior 19 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for PFHD.
PFHD's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- PFHD has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 44.59% of graded US stocks.
- PFHD's asset turnover comes in at 0.03 -- ranking 374th of 428 Banking stocks.
- 500 - Internal server error
The table below shows PFHD's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
PFHD Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
PFHD Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$22.11||52-week high||$24.55|
|Prev. close||$21.84||52-week low||$17.02|
|Day high||$22.26||Avg. volume||42,594|
|50-day MA||$22.43||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$20.35||Market Cap||303.92M|
Professional Holding Corp. Cl A (PFHD) Company Bio
Professional Holding Corp. engages in the provision of personal and corporate banking services. It offers mortgages, commercial real estate, and consumer loans through its subsidiary, Professional Bank. The company was founded in 2014 and is headquartered in Coral Gables, FL.
Most Popular Stories View All
PFHD Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
PFHD Latest Social Stream
View Full PFHD Social Stream
Latest PFHD News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Professional Holding Corp that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate PFHD as an investment opportunity.
A co-founder of the bank, Sheehan led the parent company through a $60 million public offering in early 2020.
CORAL GABLES, FL / ACCESSWIRE / February 24, 2022 / Professional Holding Corp. (the "Company") (NASDAQ:PFHD), the parent company of Professional Bank (the "Bank"), today reported that Abel L.
Some have more dollars than sense, they say, so even companies that have no revenue, no profit, and a record of falling...
Professional Holding (PFHD) delivered earnings and revenue surprises of -23.68% and 1.22%, respectively, for the quarter ended December 2021. Do the numbers hold clues to what lies ahead for the stock?
0 million Leads to Net Income of $21.4 million for the Year Ended December 31, 2021.
PFHD Price Returns