Professional Holding Corp. Cl A (PFHD): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
PFHD POWR Grades
- Sentiment is the dimension where PFHD ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 92.35% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for PFHD is in Stability, which has been heading up over the past 206 days.
- PFHD ranks lowest in Quality; there it ranks in the 30th percentile.
PFHD Stock Summary
- Professional Holding Corp's stock had its IPO on February 10, 2020, making it an older stock than only 0.92% of US equities in our set.
- Revenue growth over the past 12 months for Professional Holding Corp comes in at 81.21%, a number that bests 92.92% of the US stocks we're tracking.
- Professional Holding Corp's shareholder yield -- a measure of how much capital is returned to stockholders via dividends and buybacks -- is -44.12%, greater than the shareholder yield of only 6.2% of stocks in our set.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to Professional Holding Corp are NWFL, BANC, BRKL, BHB, and CZWI.
- PFHD's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Professional Holding Corp's official web site, go to www.myprobank.com.
PFHD Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
PFHD Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$18.50||52-week high||$19.25|
|Prev. close||$17.80||52-week low||$9.63|
|Day high||$18.64||Avg. volume||27,295|
|50-day MA||$17.88||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$15.33||Market Cap||252.71M|
Professional Holding Corp. Cl A (PFHD) Company Bio
Professional Holding Corp. engages in the provision of personal and corporate banking services. It offers mortgages, commercial real estate, and consumer loans through its subsidiary, Professional Bank. The company was founded in 2014 and is headquartered in Coral Gables, FL.
PFHD Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
PFHD Latest Social Stream
View Full PFHD Social Stream
Latest PFHD News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Professional Holding Corp that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate PFHD as an investment opportunity.
CORAL GABLES, FL / ACCESSWIRE / May 5, 2021 / The Board of Directors of Professional Holding Corp. (NASDAQ:PFHD) (the "Company") has authorized an increase in the amount available under its existing stock repurchase program, established March 2, 2020, such that, effective May 6, 2021, $10 million is available to repurchase outstanding shares of the Company's Class A Common Stock.
2 BillionCORAL GABLES, FL / ACCESSWIRE / May 5, 2021 / Professional Holding Corp. (the "Company") (NASDAQ:PFHD), the parent company of Professional Bank (the "Bank"), today reported net income of $4.
CORAL GABLES, FL / ACCESSWIRE / April 23, 2021 / Professional Holding Corp. (NASDAQ:PFHD) announced today that it plans to make its financial results for the quarter that ended March 31, 2021 public in a press release and investor slide presentation on Wednesday, May 5, 2021.
New Strong Buy Stocks for March 26th
Professional Holding (PFHD) witnessed a jump in share price last session on above-average trading volume. The latest trend in earnings estimate revisions for the stock doesn't suggest further strength down the road.
PFHD Price Returns