Professional Holding Corp. Cl A (PFHD): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
PFHD POWR Grades
- Growth is the dimension where PFHD ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 92.45% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for PFHD is in Stability, which has been heading up over the past 179 days.
- PFHD's current lowest rank is in the Value metric (where it is better than 5.79% of US stocks).
PFHD Stock Summary
- PFHD's went public 2.96 years ago, making it older than merely 15.12% of listed US stocks we're tracking.
- Equity multiplier, or assets relative to shareholders' equity, comes in at 11.44 for PROFESSIONAL HOLDING CORP; that's greater than it is for 93.53% of US stocks.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of -39.41%, PROFESSIONAL HOLDING CORP's debt growth rate surpasses only 7.68% of about US stocks.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to PROFESSIONAL HOLDING CORP, a group of peers worth examining would be TBBK, BSVN, EGBN, PACW, and MNSB.
- PFHD's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit PROFESSIONAL HOLDING CORP's official web site, go to www.myprobank.com.
PFHD Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Financial Services stock, PFHD's EV/EBIT ratio is 17.12% lower, now standing at 9.2.
- Over the past 36 months, PFHD's price/sales ratio has gone down 2.6.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for PFHD.
PFHD's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- PFHD has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 44.59% of graded US stocks.
- PFHD's asset turnover comes in at 0.03 -- ranking 374th of 428 Banking stocks.
- 500 - Internal server error
The table below shows PFHD's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
PFHD Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
PFHD Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$28.12||52-week high||$31.25|
|Prev. close||$27.96||52-week low||$18.67|
|Day high||$28.34||Avg. volume||39,135|
|50-day MA||$28.43||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$25.46||Market Cap||388.45M|
Professional Holding Corp. Cl A (PFHD) Company Bio
Professional Holding Corp. engages in the provision of personal and corporate banking services. It offers mortgages, commercial real estate, and consumer loans through its subsidiary, Professional Bank. The company was founded in 2014 and is headquartered in Coral Gables, FL.
Most Popular Stories View All
PFHD Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
PFHD Latest Social Stream
View Full PFHD Social Stream
Latest PFHD News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about PROFESSIONAL HOLDING CORP that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate PFHD as an investment opportunity.
In a filing with the Securities and Exchange Commission, Professional Holding Corp. announced the majority of its shareholders had approved the bank's acquisition by Seacoast Banking Corp. of Florida. The Coral Gables-based company (Nasdaq: PFHD), which owns Professional Bank, held a special meeting Dec. 15, during which 99.8% of shareholders at the meeting voted in favor being acquired by the Stuart-based company (Nasdaq: SBCF), which owns Seacoast Bank. Seacoast entered into an agreement to acquire Professional Holding Corp. in August.
Professional Holding (PFHD) delivered earnings and revenue surprises of 5.26% and 4.29%, respectively, for the quarter ended September 2022. Do the numbers hold clues to what lies ahead for the stock?
CORAL GABLES, Fla., October 28, 2022--Professional Holding Corp. (the "Company") (NASDAQ:PFHD), the parent company of Professional Bank (the "Bank"), today reported net income of $8.5 million, or $0.63 per share, for the third quarter of 2022 compared to net income of $7.0 million, or $0.52 per share, for the second quarter of 2022, and net income of $6.3 million, or $0.48 per share, for the third quarter of 2021.
Significant Expansion in Net Interest Margin and Net Interest Income Highlight Q3 Results Well-Positioned Balance Sheet with Strong Capital and Liquidity STUART, Fla., Oct. 27, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Seacoast Banking Corporation of Florida ("Seacoast" or the "Company") (NASDAQ: SBCF) today reported net income in the third quarter of 2022 of $29.2 million, or $0.47 per diluted share. Third quarter 2022 net income decreased 11% compared to the second quarter of 2022 due to higher provision for c
Professional Holding (PFHD) might move higher on growing optimism about its earnings prospects, which is reflected by its upgrade to a Zacks Rank #2 (Buy).
PFHD Price Returns