Professional Holding Corp. Cl A (PFHD): Price and Financial Metrics
PFHD Stock Summary
- Professional Holding Corp's stock had its IPO on February 10, 2020, making it an older stock than just 0.11% of US equities in our set.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of 454.43%, Professional Holding Corp's debt growth rate surpasses 96.18% of about US stocks.
- Professional Holding Corp's shareholder yield -- a measure of how much capital is returned to stockholders via dividends and buybacks -- is -118.22%, greater than the shareholder yield of merely 2.38% of stocks in our set.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to PFHD, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are SONA, CNOB, SFBS, WAFD, and BCBP.
- Visit PFHD's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.myprobank.com.
PFHD Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
PFHD Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$16.01||52-week high||$20.63|
|Prev. close||$16.18||52-week low||$9.63|
|Day high||$16.39||Avg. volume||18,524|
|50-day MA||$15.55||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$14.13||Market Cap||215.33M|
Professional Holding Corp. Cl A (PFHD) Company Bio
Professional Holding Corp. engages in the provision of personal and corporate banking services. It offers mortgages, commercial real estate, and consumer loans through its subsidiary, Professional Bank. The company was founded in 2014 and is headquartered in Coral Gables, FL.