Profire Energy, Inc. (PFIE): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
PFIE POWR Grades
- Sentiment is the dimension where PFIE ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 98.88% of US stocks.
- PFIE's strongest trending metric is Momentum; it's been moving up over the last 105 days.
- PFIE ranks lowest in Growth; there it ranks in the 15th percentile.
PFIE Stock Summary
- With a market capitalization of $49,686,178, Profire Energy Inc has a greater market value than only 5.99% of US stocks.
- For PFIE, its debt to operating expenses ratio is greater than that reported by merely 4.64% of US equities we're observing.
- Equity multiplier, or assets relative to shareholders' equity, comes in at 1.07 for Profire Energy Inc; that's greater than it is for just 6.3% of US stocks.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to Profire Energy Inc, a group of peers worth examining would be CPHI, MFGP, MGIC, JOUT, and FTEK.
- PFIE's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Profire Energy Inc's official web site, go to www.profireenergy.com.
PFIE Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Energy stock, PFIE's EV/EBIT ratio is 196.97% lower, now standing at -17.6.
- Over the past 140 months, PFIE's price/earnings ratio has gone down 36.2.
- PFIE's price/sales ratio has moved up 0.6 over the prior 140 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for PFIE.
PFIE Growth Metrics
- The 2 year cash and equivalents growth rate now stands at -40.72%.
- Its 3 year net income to common stockholders growth rate is now at 16804.06%.
- The 2 year net cashflow from operations growth rate now stands at -25.34%.
The table below shows PFIE's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
PFIE Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
PFIE Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$1.03||52-week high||$1.74|
|Prev. close||$1.03||52-week low||$0.63|
|Day high||$1.04||Avg. volume||293,777|
|50-day MA||$1.08||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$1.11||Market Cap||49.69M|
Profire Energy, Inc. (PFIE) Company Bio
Profire Energy, Inc., an oilfield technology company, provides burner- and chemical-management products and services for the oil and gas industry primarily in the United States and Canada. It assists energy production companies in the production and transportation of oil and natural gas. The company offers burner-management systems to ignite, monitor, and manage the burner flames used in oilfield vessels, as well as complementary oilfield products, such as valves and fuel trains, airplates, solar packages, and flare stack igniters and nozzles. It also provides chemical-management systems to monitor and manage chemical-injection process to ensure that optimal levels of chemicals are injected. The company is based in Lindon, Utah.
Most Popular Stories View All
PFIE Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
PFIE Latest Social Stream
View Full PFIE Social Stream
Latest PFIE News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Profire Energy Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate PFIE as an investment opportunity.
Oilfield technology company Profire Energy, Inc. (PFIE) recently announced that it has authorised the repurchase of up to $2 million worth of the company’s common stock. The program is likely to begin on October 15, 2021, and conclude on September 30, 2022. The company undertook the program as a means of rewarding its shareholders. The price at which the repurchases are to be made will be at the discretion of the company's management and future market conditions. Further, the quantum of the shares to be repurchased and the timing also depends on the market conditions.
LINDON, Utah, Sept. 16, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Profire Energy, Inc. (NASDAQ: PFIE), a technology company (the "Company") that provides solutions which enhance the efficiency, safety, and reliability of industrial combustion appliances, today announced the authorization to repurchase of up to $2,000,000 worth of the Companys common stock during the upcoming 12-month period. The programs repurchases is expected to commence on October 15, 2021 and continue until September 30, 2022.
Profire Energy to Present Virtually and Host 1x1 Investor Meetings at the 12th Annual Midwest IDEAS Investor Conference on August 25th
LINDON, Utah, Aug. 16, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Profire Energy, Inc. (NASDAQ: PFIE), a technology company (the "Company") that provides solutions which enhance the efficiency, safety, and reliability of industrial combustion appliances, today announced Ryan Oviatt. Co-Chief Executive Officer and Chief Financial Officer, & Cameron Tidball, Co-Chief Executive Officer, will participate in the virtual Midwest IDEAS Investor Conference on August 25, 2021. The Companys presentation is scheduled to be available at 7:00 am CT that same day and will be accessible through the conference site. The presentation will also be webcasted and can be accessed through the main conference website: www.IDEASconferences.com.
How far off is Profire Energy, Inc. ( NASDAQ:PFIE ) from its intrinsic value? Using the most recent financial data...
Company Reports Sequential Improvement in Revenue and Gross Margin Company Reports Sequential Improvement in Revenue and Gross Margin
PFIE Price Returns