Profire Energy, Inc. (PFIE): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
PFIE POWR Grades
- PFIE scores best on the Sentiment dimension, with a Sentiment rank ahead of 98.88% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for PFIE is in Momentum, which has been heading up over the past 105 days.
- PFIE ranks lowest in Growth; there it ranks in the 15th percentile.
PFIE Stock Summary
- For PFIE, its debt to operating expenses ratio is greater than that reported by only 4.63% of US equities we're observing.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of -55.12%, Profire Energy Inc's debt growth rate surpasses just 7.09% of about US stocks.
- Over the past twelve months, PFIE has reported earnings growth of -480%, putting it ahead of just 4.15% of US stocks in our set.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to Profire Energy Inc, a group of peers worth examining would be CULP, BWL.A, DJCO, AC, and ATIF.
- Visit PFIE's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.profireenergy.com.
PFIE Valuation Summary
In comparison to the median Energy stock, PFIE's price/sales ratio is 64.71% higher, now standing at 2.8.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for PFIE.
PFIE Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
PFIE Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$1.08||52-week high||$1.74|
|Prev. close||$1.11||52-week low||$0.63|
|Day high||$1.12||Avg. volume||404,713|
|50-day MA||$1.15||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$0.99||Market Cap||51.86M|
Profire Energy, Inc. (PFIE) Company Bio
Profire Energy, Inc., an oilfield technology company, provides burner- and chemical-management products and services for the oil and gas industry primarily in the United States and Canada. It assists energy production companies in the production and transportation of oil and natural gas. The company offers burner-management systems to ignite, monitor, and manage the burner flames used in oilfield vessels, as well as complementary oilfield products, such as valves and fuel trains, airplates, solar packages, and flare stack igniters and nozzles. It also provides chemical-management systems to monitor and manage chemical-injection process to ensure that optimal levels of chemicals are injected. The company is based in Lindon, Utah.
PFIE Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
PFIE Latest Social Stream
View Full PFIE Social Stream
Latest PFIE News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Profire Energy Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate PFIE as an investment opportunity.
Profire Energy, Inc. (PFIE) might move higher on growing optimism about its earnings prospects, which is reflected by its upgrade to a Zacks Rank #2 (Buy).
NEW YORK, NY / ACCESSWIRE / May 6, 2021 / Profire Energy, Inc. (NASDAQ:PFIE) will be discussing their earnings results in their 2021 First Quarter Earnings call to be held on May 6, 2021 at 1:00 PM Eastern Time.
Profire Energy, Inc. (PFIE) delivered earnings and revenue surprises of 50.00% and 26.04%, respectively, for the quarter ended March 2021. Do the numbers hold clues to what lies ahead for the stock?
Company Reports Gross Margin Improvement and Positive Operating Cash Flow for First QuarterLINDON, Utah, May 05, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Profire Energy, Inc. (NASDAQ: PFIE), a technology company (the "Company") that provides solutions which enhance the efficiency, safety, and reliability of industrial combustion appliances, today reported financial results for its first quarter fiscal 2021 ending March 31, 2021. A conference call will be held on Thursday, May 6, 2021 at 1:00 p.m. ET to discuss the results. First Quarter Summary Recognized revenue of $5.1 millionRealized gross profit of $2.2 million or 42.7% of total revenuesNet loss of $(601,500) or $(0.01) per shareGenerated $1.8 million of cash flow from operationsCash and liquid investments of $19.4 million while remaining debt-free...
It's Friday and that means just one more day of checking in on the biggest pre-market stock movers before the weekend starts!
PFIE Price Returns