Profire Energy, Inc. (PFIE): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
PFIE Stock Summary
- For PFIE, its debt to operating expenses ratio is greater than that reported by just 5.16% of US equities we're observing.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of 539.21%, PROFIRE ENERGY INC's debt growth rate surpasses 96.61% of about US stocks.
- Over the past twelve months, PFIE has reported earnings growth of -308.54%, putting it ahead of just 5.16% of US stocks in our set.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to PROFIRE ENERGY INC are DOGZ, TNC, MGIC, DDI, and IOSP.
- Visit PFIE's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.profireenergy.com.
PFIE Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Energy stock, PFIE's price/sales ratio is 22.22% lower, now standing at 1.4.
- PFIE's EV/EBIT ratio has moved up 9.6 over the prior 156 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for PFIE.
PFIE Growth Metrics
- Its year over year price growth rate is now at 3.91%.
- Its 2 year price growth rate is now at 75.23%.
- The year over year net cashflow from operations growth rate now stands at -230.33%.
The table below shows PFIE's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
PFIE Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
PFIE Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$1.06||52-week high||$1.59|
|Prev. close||$1.10||52-week low||$0.85|
|Day high||$1.06||Avg. volume||48,348|
|50-day MA||$1.08||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$1.15||Market Cap||49.86M|
Profire Energy, Inc. (PFIE) Company Bio
Profire Energy, Inc., an oilfield technology company, provides burner- and chemical-management products and services for the oil and gas industry primarily in the United States and Canada. It assists energy production companies in the production and transportation of oil and natural gas. The company offers burner-management systems to ignite, monitor, and manage the burner flames used in oilfield vessels, as well as complementary oilfield products, such as valves and fuel trains, airplates, solar packages, and flare stack igniters and nozzles. It also provides chemical-management systems to monitor and manage chemical-injection process to ensure that optimal levels of chemicals are injected. The company is based in Lindon, Utah.
Most Popular Stories View All
PFIE Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
PFIE Latest Social Stream
View Full PFIE Social Stream
Latest PFIE News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about PROFIRE ENERGY INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate PFIE as an investment opportunity.
If you can handle the potentially extreme volatility of speculate ventures, these penny stocks may be on the move soon.
Profire Energy has shown cyclical revenues and high operational leverage. See why I think PFIE stock seems expensive in terms of historical earnings.
We're starting the day with a breakdown of the biggest pre-market stock movers traders will want to watch on Wednesday morning!
Although the resource market incurred a bit of a slow spell, this opens doors for investors to consider under-the-radar energy stocks.
Profire Energy (NASDAQ:PFIE) shareholders have endured a 45% loss from investing in the stock five years ago
Profire Energy, Inc. ( NASDAQ:PFIE ) shareholders should be happy to see the share price up 19% in the last quarter...
PFIE Price Returns