Profire Energy, Inc. (PFIE): Price and Financial Metrics
PFIE Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$2.82||52-week high||$3.29|
|Prev. close||$2.83||52-week low||$0.85|
|Day high||$2.92||Avg. volume||277,800|
|50-day MA||$2.10||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$1.41||Market Cap||134.16M|
PFIE Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
PFIE Stock Summary
- The price/operating cash flow metric for PROFIRE ENERGY INC is higher than 96.56% of stocks in our set with a positive cash flow.
- The ratio of debt to operating expenses for PROFIRE ENERGY INC is higher than it is for about merely 4.94% of US stocks.
- In terms of twelve month growth in earnings before interest and taxes, PROFIRE ENERGY INC is reporting a growth rate of 1,665.43%; that's higher than 99.19% of US stocks.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to PROFIRE ENERGY INC, a group of peers worth examining would be MLKN, INNV, TNC, GTIM, and OFLX.
- Visit PFIE's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.profireenergy.com.
PFIE Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Energy stock, PFIE's EV/EBIT ratio is 54.84% higher, now standing at 12.
- Over the past 165 months, PFIE's price/sales ratio has gone up 0.6.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for PFIE.
PFIE Growth Metrics
- Its 2 year price growth rate is now at 75.23%.
- Its year over year net income to common stockholders growth rate is now at 107.34%.
- Its 2 year net income to common stockholders growth rate is now at 1529.52%.
The table below shows PFIE's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
Profire Energy, Inc. (PFIE) Company Bio
Profire Energy, Inc., an oilfield technology company, provides burner- and chemical-management products and services for the oil and gas industry primarily in the United States and Canada. It assists energy production companies in the production and transportation of oil and natural gas. The company offers burner-management systems to ignite, monitor, and manage the burner flames used in oilfield vessels, as well as complementary oilfield products, such as valves and fuel trains, airplates, solar packages, and flare stack igniters and nozzles. It also provides chemical-management systems to monitor and manage chemical-injection process to ensure that optimal levels of chemicals are injected. The company is based in Lindon, Utah.
PFIE Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
PFIE Latest Social Stream
View Full PFIE Social Stream
Latest PFIE News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about PROFIRE ENERGY INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate PFIE as an investment opportunity.
CVR Energy (CVI), Solaris Oilfield Infrastructure (SOI) and Profire Energy (PFIE) trade at valuation levels that energy investors might find highly enticing.
Has Profire Energy, Inc.'s (NASDAQ:PFIE) Impressive Stock Performance Got Anything to Do With Its Fundamentals?
Profire Energy's (NASDAQ:PFIE) stock is up by a considerable 149% over the past three months. As most would know...
Does Profire Energy, Inc. (PFIE) have what it takes to be a top stock pick for momentum investors? Let's find out.
So, what are some of the best up-and-coming penny stocks to buy right now?
Oil and gas stocks are on the rise.
PFIE Price Returns