P & F Industries, Inc. - (PFIN): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
PFIN POWR Grades
- PFIN scores best on the Growth dimension, with a Growth rank ahead of 0% of US stocks.
- 500 - Internal server error
- PFIN's current lowest rank is in the Growth metric (where it is better than 0% of US stocks).
PFIN Stock Summary
- With a market capitalization of $20,996,488, P&F Industries Inc has a greater market value than merely 4.44% of US stocks.
- With a price/sales ratio of 0.43, P&F Industries Inc has a higher such ratio than just 7.52% of stocks in our set.
- Over the past twelve months, PFIN has reported earnings growth of -197.23%, putting it ahead of merely 10.4% of US stocks in our set.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to P&F Industries Inc, a group of peers worth examining would be CGA, DJCO, WAFU, PUYI, and TGEN.
- PFIN's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit P&F Industries Inc's official web site, go to www.pfina.com.
PFIN Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
PFIN Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$6.36||52-week high||$9.70|
|Prev. close||$6.60||52-week low||$4.15|
|Day high||$6.58||Avg. volume||96,004|
|50-day MA||$6.36||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$5.48||Market Cap||20.23M|
P & F Industries, Inc. - (PFIN) Company Bio
P&F Industries, Inc., through its subsidiaries, designs, imports, and sells pneumatic hand tools primarily to the retail, industrial, automotive, and aerospace markets primarily in the United States. The company offers sanders, grinders, drills, saws, and impact wrenches under the Florida Pneumatic, Universal Tool, Jiffy Air Tool, AIRCAT, and NITROCAT names, as well as under private label trade names through in-house sales personnel and manufacturers' representatives to retailers, distributors, manufacturers, and private label customers. It also designs, manufactures, and distributes heavy-duty pneumatic impact tools, grinders, air motors, hydro-pneumatic riveters, hydrostatic test plugs, impact sockets, custom gears, accessories, and various replacement parts under the ATP, Numatx, Thaxton, and Quality Gear brands directly to original equipment manufacturers, as well as through a network of specialized industrial distributors serving power generation, petrochemical, aerospace, construction, railroad, mining, ship building, and fabricated metals industries. P&F Industries, Inc. was incorporated in 1963 and is based in Melville, New York.
PFIN Price Forecast Based on DCF Valuation
|Current Price||DCF Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
The table below illustrates the output of a discounted cash flow forecast using a variety of scenarios for P&F Industries Inc. To summarize, we found that P&F Industries Inc ranked in the 19th percentile in terms of potential gain offered. We should note, though, that all scenearios modelled for this stock suggest it is overvalued. In terms of the factors that were most noteworthy in this DCF analysis for PFIN, they are:
- Its compound free cash flow growth rate, as measured over the past 5.62 years, is -0.16% -- higher than merely 10.43% of stocks in our DCF forecasting set.
- As a business, PFIN is generating more cash flow than just 5.07% of positive cash flow stocks in the Industrials.
- P&F Industries Inc's interest coverage rate -- a measure of gross earnings relative to interest payments -- comes in at -47.96. This coverage rate is greater than that of only 3.01% of stocks we're observing for the purpose of forecasting via discounted cash flows.
|Terminal Growth Rate in Free Cash Flow||Return Relative to Current Share Price|
PFIN Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
PFIN Latest Social Stream
View Full PFIN Social Stream
Latest PFIN News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about P&F Industries Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate PFIN as an investment opportunity.
Gainers Sonoma Pharmaceuticals, Inc. (NASDAQ: SNOA ) rose 44.4% to $10.73 in pre-market trading after the company, and EMC Pharma, announced an exclusive partnership to expand commercial channels of the Microcyn-based Rx dermatology and eye care products nationwide. AeroCentury Corp. (NYSE: ACY ) rose 38.3% to $ 4.91 in pre-market trading. The company recently reported that it filed a petition for a Chapter 11 reorganization. P&F Industries, Inc. (NASDAQ: PFIN ) shares rose 27.5% to $8.39 in pre-market trading after gaining over 9% on Wednesday. The company recently reported results for the year ended December 31, 2020. Psychemedics Corporation (NASDAQ: PMD ) rose 25.8% to $7.80 in pre-market trading. The company recently reported a Q4 loss. Jaguar Health, Inc. (NASDAQ: JAGX ) rose 17.8...
P&F Industries, Inc. (NASDAQ GM: PFIN), plans to release its results for the year ended December 31, 2020, before the market opens on Thursday, March 25, 2021. The Company has scheduled a conference call beginning at 11:00 a.m. Eastern time the same day.
P&F Industries, Inc. (NASDAQ:PFIN) – Lawndale Amends P&F Industries 13D – Calls for Capital Allocation and Governance Steps Q4 2020 hedge fund letters, conferences and more Lawndale File An Amendment To Its 13D filing In PFIN In a filing with the SEC on January 22, 2021, Mill Valley, California-based Lawndale Capital Management, LLC and its […] The post Lawndale Amends P&F Industries, Inc. (PFIN) 13D Filing appeared first on ValueWalk .
P&F Industries, Inc. To Report Results For The Three And Nine-Month Periods Ended September 30, 2020
P&F; Industries, Inc. (NASDAQ GM: PFIN), plans to release its results for the three and nine-month periods ended September 30, 2020, before the market opens on Thursday, November 12, 2020. The Company has scheduled a conference call beginning at 11:00 a.m. Eastern time the same day.
P&F Industries, Inc.'s (NASDAQ:PFIN) price-to-earnings (or "P/E") ratio of 3.6x might make it look like a strong buy...
PFIN Price Returns