P & F Industries, Inc. - (PFIN): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
PFIN Stock Summary
- With a market capitalization of $22,078,125, P&F Industries Inc has a greater market value than only 4.02% of US stocks.
- PFIN's price/sales ratio is 0.44; that's higher than the P/S ratio of just 8.04% of US stocks.
- In terms of twelve month growth in earnings before interest and taxes, P&F Industries Inc is reporting a growth rate of -194.23%; that's higher than just 10.64% of US stocks.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to PFIN, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are SVVC, DNOW, SSY, CHNR, and AC.
- PFIN's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit P&F Industries Inc's official web site, go to www.pfina.com.
PFIN Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Industrials stock, PFIN's price/earnings ratio is 118.84% lower, now standing at -5.5.
- PFIN's EV/EBIT ratio has moved down 11.8 over the prior 243 months.
- Over the past 243 months, PFIN's price/sales ratio has gone up 0.1.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for PFIN.
PFIN Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
PFIN Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$6.94||52-week high||$9.70|
|Prev. close||$6.75||52-week low||$4.15|
|Day high||$7.11||Avg. volume||67,083|
|50-day MA||$6.60||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$5.93||Market Cap||22.08M|
P & F Industries, Inc. - (PFIN) Company Bio
P&F Industries, Inc., through its subsidiaries, designs, imports, and sells pneumatic hand tools primarily to the retail, industrial, automotive, and aerospace markets primarily in the United States. The company offers sanders, grinders, drills, saws, and impact wrenches under the Florida Pneumatic, Universal Tool, Jiffy Air Tool, AIRCAT, and NITROCAT names, as well as under private label trade names through in-house sales personnel and manufacturers' representatives to retailers, distributors, manufacturers, and private label customers. It also designs, manufactures, and distributes heavy-duty pneumatic impact tools, grinders, air motors, hydro-pneumatic riveters, hydrostatic test plugs, impact sockets, custom gears, accessories, and various replacement parts under the ATP, Numatx, Thaxton, and Quality Gear brands directly to original equipment manufacturers, as well as through a network of specialized industrial distributors serving power generation, petrochemical, aerospace, construction, railroad, mining, ship building, and fabricated metals industries. P&F Industries, Inc. was incorporated in 1963 and is based in Melville, New York.
PFIN Price Forecast Based on DCF Valuation
|Current Price||DCF Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
Below please find a table outlining a discounted cash flow forecast for PFIN, in which we model out valuation assuming a variety of terminal growth rates. To summarize, we found that P&F Industries Inc ranked in the 7th percentile in terms of potential gain offered. We should note, though, that the most conservative analysis suggests this stock will yield negative results -- and thus may be a potential short opportunity. In terms of the factors that were most noteworthy in this DCF analysis for PFIN, they are:
- The compound growth rate in the free cash flow of P&F Industries Inc over the past 5.76 years is -0.26%; that's higher than only 3.74% of free cash flow generating stocks in the Industrials sector.
- P&F Industries Inc's interest coverage rate -- a measure of gross earnings relative to interest payments -- comes in at -50.55. This coverage rate is greater than that of only 2.52% of stocks we're observing for the purpose of forecasting via discounted cash flows.
|Terminal Growth Rate in Free Cash Flow||Return Relative to Current Share Price|
PFIN Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
PFIN Latest Social Stream
View Full PFIN Social Stream
Latest PFIN News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about P&F Industries Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate PFIN as an investment opportunity.
P&F Industries, Inc. (NASDAQ:PFIN), today announced that on June 9, 2021 it received notice from Dime Community Bank, the lender of the Company's $2,929,200 Paycheck Protection Program ("PPP") loan, that the U.S. Small Business Administration ("SBA") approved the forgiveness of the PPP loan in its entirety, and that Dime has applied the funds and paid off the principal and interest of the PPP loan in full.
NEW YORK, NY / ACCESSWIRE / May 13, 2021 / P&F Industries, Inc. (NASDAQ:PFIN) will be discussing their earnings results in their 2021 First Quarter Earnings call to be held on May 13, 2021 at 11:00 AM Eastern Time.
P&F Industries, Inc. (NASDAQ: PFIN) today announced its results from operations for the three-month period ended March 31, 2021. The Company is reporting net revenue of $13,945,000, compared to $13,350,000 reported in the same period in 2020. Additionally, the Company is reporting a loss before income taxes of $377,000, compared to a loss of $1,263,000, for the same period in 2020. After giving effect to income taxes, the Company is reporting a loss of $307,000, compared to $758,000 for the first quarter of 2020.
P&F Industries, Inc. (NASDAQ GM: PFIN), plans to release its results for the three-month period ended March 31, 2021, before the market opens on Thursday, May 13, 2021. The Company has scheduled a conference call beginning at 11:00 a.m. Eastern time the same day.
P&F Industries, Inc. (NASDAQ GM: PFIN), plans to release its results for the year ended December 31, 2020, before the market opens on Thursday, March 25, 2021. The Company has scheduled a conference call beginning at 11:00 a.m. Eastern time the same day.
PFIN Price Returns