P & F Industries, Inc. - (PFIN): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
PFIN Stock Summary
- With a market capitalization of $17,385,552, P&F INDUSTRIES INC has a greater market value than just 5.64% of US stocks.
- With a price/earnings ratio of 560.82, P&F INDUSTRIES INC P/E ratio is greater than that of about 99.22% of stocks in our set with positive earnings.
- The volatility of P&F INDUSTRIES INC's share price is greater than that of merely 3.42% US stocks with at least 200 days of trading history.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to P&F INDUSTRIES INC, a group of peers worth examining would be CLST, SRCL, STZ, GPN, and HLMN.
- PFIN's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit P&F INDUSTRIES INC's official web site, go to www.pfina.com.
PFIN Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Industrials stock, PFIN's price/sales ratio is 85% lower, now standing at 0.3.
- PFIN's price/sales ratio has moved down 0 over the prior 243 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for PFIN.
PFIN Growth Metrics
- Its 5 year net income to common stockholders growth rate is now at -39.44%.
- Its 5 year price growth rate is now at -36.23%.
- The 4 year net cashflow from operations growth rate now stands at -102.07%.
The table below shows PFIN's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
PFIN Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
PFIN Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$5.21||52-week high||$7.29|
|Prev. close||$5.44||52-week low||$5.14|
|Day high||$5.25||Avg. volume||20,043|
|50-day MA||$5.51||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$5.77||Market Cap||16.65M|
P & F Industries, Inc. - (PFIN) Company Bio
P&F Industries, Inc., through its subsidiaries, designs, imports, and sells pneumatic hand tools primarily to the retail, industrial, automotive, and aerospace markets primarily in the United States. The company offers sanders, grinders, drills, saws, and impact wrenches under the Florida Pneumatic, Universal Tool, Jiffy Air Tool, AIRCAT, and NITROCAT names, as well as under private label trade names through in-house sales personnel and manufacturers' representatives to retailers, distributors, manufacturers, and private label customers. It also designs, manufactures, and distributes heavy-duty pneumatic impact tools, grinders, air motors, hydro-pneumatic riveters, hydrostatic test plugs, impact sockets, custom gears, accessories, and various replacement parts under the ATP, Numatx, Thaxton, and Quality Gear brands directly to original equipment manufacturers, as well as through a network of specialized industrial distributors serving power generation, petrochemical, aerospace, construction, railroad, mining, ship building, and fabricated metals industries. P&F Industries, Inc. was incorporated in 1963 and is based in Melville, New York.
Most Popular Stories View All
PFIN Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
PFIN Latest Social Stream
View Full PFIN Social Stream
Latest PFIN News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about P&F INDUSTRIES INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate PFIN as an investment opportunity.
P&F Industries ( NASDAQ:PFIN ) Third Quarter 2022 Results Key Financial Results Revenue: US$14.5m (up 12% from 3Q...
P&F Industries, Inc. (NASDAQ: PFIN) today announced its results from operations for the three and nine-month periods ended September 30, 2022. The Company is reporting net revenue of $14,516,000, and $46,347,000, for the three and nine-month periods ended September 30, 2022, compared to $12,985,000, and $40,520,000, for the same periods in 2021. For the three-month period ended September 30, 2022, the Company is reporting a net loss before income taxes of $346,000, compared to a net loss before
P&F Industries, Inc. (NASDAQ GM: PFIN), plans to release its results for the three-month period ended September 30, 2022, before the market opens on Thursday, November 10, 2022. The Company has scheduled a conference call beginning at 11:00 a.m. Eastern time the same day.
P&F INDUSTRIES, INC. REPORTS RESULTS FOR THE THREE AND SIX-MONTH PERIODS ENDED JUNE 30, 2022, AND ANNOUNCES SPECIAL DIVIDEND
P&F Industries, Inc. (NASDAQ: PFIN) today announced its results from operations for the three and six-month periods ended June 30, 2022. The Company is reporting net revenue of $17,810,000, and $31,831,000, for the three and six-month periods ended June 30, 2022, compared to $13,589,000, and $27,535,000, for the same periods in 2021. For the three-month period ended June 30, 2022, the Company is reporting net income before income taxes of $55,000, compared to $2,334,000 for the three-month perio
P&F Industries, Inc. (NASDAQ GM: PFIN), plans to release its results for the three-month period ended June 30, 2022, before the market opens on Thursday, August 11, 2022. The Company has scheduled a conference call beginning at 11:00 a.m. Eastern time the same day.
PFIN Price Returns