P & F Industries, Inc. - (PFIN): Price and Financial Metrics
PFIN Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$6.72||52-week high||$7.95|
|Prev. close||$6.52||52-week low||$4.90|
|Day high||$6.79||Avg. volume||3,359|
|50-day MA||$6.93||Dividend yield||2.94%|
|200-day MA||$5.87||Market Cap||21.47M|
PFIN Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
PFIN Stock Summary
- The price/operating cash flow metric for P&F INDUSTRIES INC is higher than only 8.37% of stocks in our set with a positive cash flow.
- Over the past twelve months, PFIN has reported earnings growth of -164.47%, putting it ahead of just 8.59% of US stocks in our set.
- P&F INDUSTRIES INC's shareholder yield -- a measure of how much capital is returned to stockholders via dividends and buybacks -- is 25.77%, greater than the shareholder yield of 92.82% of stocks in our set.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to P&F INDUSTRIES INC are NL, FOSL, UFCS, BSET, and NODK.
- PFIN's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit P&F INDUSTRIES INC's official web site, go to www.pfina.com.
PFIN Valuation Summary
- PFIN's price/earnings ratio is -83.3; this is 547.85% lower than that of the median Industrials stock.
- Over the past 243 months, PFIN's EV/EBIT ratio has gone up 315.6.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for PFIN.
PFIN Growth Metrics
- The 4 year cash and equivalents growth rate now stands at -62.42%.
- Its 5 year revenue growth rate is now at 3.05%.
- Its year over year net income to common stockholders growth rate is now at 149.5%.
The table below shows PFIN's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
P & F Industries, Inc. - (PFIN) Company Bio
P&F Industries, Inc., through its subsidiaries, designs, imports, and sells pneumatic hand tools primarily to the retail, industrial, automotive, and aerospace markets primarily in the United States. The company offers sanders, grinders, drills, saws, and impact wrenches under the Florida Pneumatic, Universal Tool, Jiffy Air Tool, AIRCAT, and NITROCAT names, as well as under private label trade names through in-house sales personnel and manufacturers' representatives to retailers, distributors, manufacturers, and private label customers. It also designs, manufactures, and distributes heavy-duty pneumatic impact tools, grinders, air motors, hydro-pneumatic riveters, hydrostatic test plugs, impact sockets, custom gears, accessories, and various replacement parts under the ATP, Numatx, Thaxton, and Quality Gear brands directly to original equipment manufacturers, as well as through a network of specialized industrial distributors serving power generation, petrochemical, aerospace, construction, railroad, mining, ship building, and fabricated metals industries. P&F Industries, Inc. was incorporated in 1963 and is based in Melville, New York.
PFIN Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
PFIN Latest Social Stream
View Full PFIN Social Stream
Latest PFIN News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about P&F INDUSTRIES INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate PFIN as an investment opportunity.
It looks like P&F Industries, Inc. ( NASDAQ:PFIN ) is about to go ex-dividend in the next 4 days. The ex-dividend date...
When it comes to investing, there are some useful financial metrics that can warn us when a business is potentially in...
P&F INDUSTRIES, INC. REPORTS IMPROVED RESULTS FOR THE THREE AND SIX-MONTH PERIODS ENDED JUNE 30, 2023
P&F Industries, Inc. (NASDAQ: PFIN) today announced its results from operations for the three and six-month periods ended June 30, 2023. The Company is reporting net revenue of $16,163,000 and $31,906,000, respectively, for the three and six-month periods ended June 30, 2023, compared to $17,810,000 and $31,831,000, respectively, for same periods in 2022. For the three-month period ended June 30, 2023, the Company is reporting net income before income taxes of $356,000, compared to net income be
P&F Industries, Inc. (NASDAQ GM: PFIN), plans to release its results for the three-month period ended June 30, 2023, before the market opens on Thursday, August 10, 2023. The Company has scheduled a conference call beginning at 11:00 a.m. Eastern time the same day.
P&F Industries, Inc. (NASDAQ: PFIN) today announced its results from operations for the three-month period ended March 31, 2023. The Company is reporting net revenue for the three-month period ended March 31, 2023, of $15,742,000, compared to $14,021,000 for the same three-month period in 2022. Additionally, the Company is reporting a net income before income taxes of $494,000 for the three-month period ended March 31, 2023, compared to a net loss before income taxes of $714,000, for the three-m
PFIN Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|