Proofpoint, Inc. (PFPT): Price and Financial Metrics
PFPT Stock Summary
- The price/operating cash flow metric for Proofpoint Inc is higher than 87% of stocks in our set with a positive cash flow.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of 1,309,295%, Proofpoint Inc's debt growth rate surpasses 99.95% of about US stocks.
- In terms of volatility of its share price, PFPT is more volatile than only 14.16% of stocks we're observing.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to Proofpoint Inc, a group of peers worth examining would be ITRN, SYRS, SE, RHI, and OPTT.
- PFPT's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Proofpoint Inc's official web site, go to www.proofpoint.com.
PFPT Stock Price Chart More Charts
PFPT Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$129.77||52-week high||$133.58|
|Prev. close||$128.23||52-week low||$96.99|
|Day high||$129.97||Avg. volume||699,645|
|50-day MA||$119.21||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$120.11||Market Cap||7.28B|
Proofpoint, Inc. (PFPT) Company Bio
Proofpoint Inc. provides cloud-based solutions for comprehensive threat protection, incident response, secure communications, social media security, compliance, archiving and governance. The company was founded in 2002 and is based in Sunnyvale, California.
PFPT Price Forecast Based on DCF Valuation
|Current Price||DCF Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
We started the process of determining a valid price forecast for Proofpoint Inc with a discounted cash flow analysis -- the results of which can be found in the table below. To summarize, we found that Proofpoint Inc ranked in the 80th percentile in terms of potential gain offered. Moreover, under all the scenarios we modelled, the output consistently forecasted positive returns. As for the metrics that stood out in our discounted cash flow analysis of Proofpoint Inc, consider:
- Proofpoint Inc's effective tax rate, as measured by taxes paid relative to net income, is at 0 -- greater than just 0% of US stocks with positive free cash flow.
- Proofpoint Inc's interest coverage rate -- a measure of gross earnings relative to interest payments -- comes in at -198.5. This coverage rate is greater than that of only 1.1% of stocks we're observing for the purpose of forecasting via discounted cash flows.
- The weighted average cost of capital for the company is 10. This value is greater than 84.9% stocks in the Technology sector that generate free cash flow.
|Terminal Growth Rate in Free Cash Flow||Return Relative to Current Share Price|