Precigen, Inc. (PGEN): Price and Financial Metrics
PGEN Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$1.29||52-week high||$2.29|
|Prev. close||$1.42||52-week low||$0.81|
|Day high||$1.43||Avg. volume||1,707,485|
|50-day MA||$1.47||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$1.35||Market Cap||329.57M|
PGEN Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
PGEN POWR Grades
- PGEN scores best on the Sentiment dimension, with a Sentiment rank ahead of 57.01% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for PGEN is in Growth, which has been heading down over the past 177 days.
- PGEN's current lowest rank is in the Stability metric (where it is better than 9.19% of US stocks).
PGEN Stock Summary
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of -96.17%, PRECIGEN INC's debt growth rate surpasses just 1.08% of about US stocks.
- Revenue growth over the past 12 months for PRECIGEN INC comes in at -72.62%, a number that bests merely 2.75% of the US stocks we're tracking.
- PRECIGEN INC's shareholder yield -- a measure of how much capital is returned to stockholders via dividends and buybacks -- is 35.07%, greater than the shareholder yield of 94.55% of stocks in our set.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to PRECIGEN INC, a group of peers worth examining would be LGVN, RYTM, CYCN, TFFP, and ONVO.
- Visit PGEN's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.precigen.com.
PGEN Valuation Summary
- PGEN's EV/EBIT ratio is 13.9; this is 19.83% higher than that of the median Healthcare stock.
- PGEN's price/sales ratio has moved down 2884 over the prior 123 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for PGEN.
PGEN Growth Metrics
- Its 3 year revenue growth rate is now at -22.78%.
- The year over year revenue growth rate now stands at 13.83%.
- The year over year net cashflow from operations growth rate now stands at 11.41%.
The table below shows PGEN's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
PGEN's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- PGEN has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 33.59% of graded US stocks.
- PGEN's asset turnover comes in at 0.277 -- ranking 449th of 561 Business Services stocks.
- V, GOVX, and CELP are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with PGEN.
The table below shows PGEN's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
Precigen, Inc. (PGEN) Company Bio
Precigen, Inc. (formerly Intrexon Corporation) provides synthetic biology services. The Company designs and produces modular DNA control systems and applications for human therapeutics, protein production, industrial products, agricultural biotechnology, and animal sciences. The company was founded in 1998 and is based in Germantown, Maryland.
PGEN Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
PGEN Latest Social Stream
View Full PGEN Social Stream
Latest PGEN News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about PRECIGEN INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate PGEN as an investment opportunity.
While institutions own 26% of Precigen, Inc. (NASDAQ:PGEN), private equity firms are its largest shareholders with 37% ownership
Key Insights Precigen's significant private equity firms ownership suggests that the key decisions are influenced by...
Precigen, Inc. (Nasdaq: PGEN), a biopharmaceutical company specializing in the development of innovative gene and cell therapies to improve the lives of patients, today announced Helen Sabzevari, PhD, President and CEO of Precigen, will participate in the following upcoming investor and industry conferences:
Precigen, Inc. ( NASDAQ:PGEN ) shareholders (or potential shareholders) will be happy to see that the Independent...
Precigen Reports Second Quarter and First Half 2023 Financial Results and Provides Update on Portfolio Prioritization and Capital Allocation Strategies to Extend Projected Cash Runway into 2025
Precigen, Inc. (Nasdaq: PGEN), a biopharmaceutical company specializing in the development of innovative gene and cell therapies to improve the lives of patients, today announced second quarter and first half 2023 financial results and business updates.
Precigen Announces FDA Confirmation that the Ongoing Phase 1/2 Study of PRGN-2012 AdenoVerse Immunotherapy Will Serve as the Pivotal Study to Support Accelerated Approval
Precigen, Inc. (Nasdaq: PGEN), a biopharmaceutical company specializing in the development of innovative gene and cell therapies to improve the lives of patients, today announced that the US Food and Drug Administration (FDA) has agreed that the ongoing Phase 1/2 single arm study (NCT04724980) of the first-in-class investigational PRGN-2012 AdenoVerse™ immunotherapy for the treatment of recurrent respiratory papillomatosis (RRP) will serve as pivotal for the purpose of filing an accelerated appr
PGEN Price Returns