Progenics Pharmaceuticals Inc. (PGNX): Price and Financial Metrics
PGNX Stock Summary
- Of note is the ratio of Progenics Pharmaceuticals Inc's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; 25.86% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- PGNX's price/sales ratio is 17.53; that's higher than the P/S ratio of 93.19% of US stocks.
- Revenue growth over the past 12 months for Progenics Pharmaceuticals Inc comes in at 41.94%, a number that bests 87.72% of the US stocks we're tracking.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to Progenics Pharmaceuticals Inc, a group of peers worth examining would be RTRX, OMEX, APVO, CASA, and DNN.
- PGNX's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Progenics Pharmaceuticals Inc's official web site, go to www.progenics.com.
PGNX Stock Price Chart More Charts
PGNX Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$4.61||52-week high||$6.37|
|Prev. close||$4.65||52-week low||$3.42|
|Day high||$4.64||Avg. volume||641,423|
|50-day MA||$4.88||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$4.99||Market Cap||398.41M|
Progenics Pharmaceuticals Inc. (PGNX) Company Bio
Progenics Pharmaceuticals is developing innovative medicines for oncology, with a pipeline that includes several product candidates in later-stage clinical development. The company was founded in 1986 and is based in Tarrytown, New York.