PROGYNY, INC. (PGNY): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
PGNY POWR Grades
- PGNY scores best on the Growth dimension, with a Growth rank ahead of 85.1% of US stocks.
- PGNY's strongest trending metric is Value; it's been moving up over the last 31 weeks.
- PGNY ranks lowest in Value; there it ranks in the 8th percentile.
PGNY Stock Summary
- PGNY's went public 1.75 years ago, making it older than merely 2.31% of listed US stocks we're tracking.
- Price to trailing twelve month operating cash flow for PGNY is currently 203.72, higher than 98.01% of US stocks with positive operating cash flow.
- Over the past twelve months, PGNY has reported earnings growth of 451.4%, putting it ahead of 95.56% of US stocks in our set.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to PGNY, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are SYNA, PIPR, CORT, CHCI, and OCUL.
- Visit PGNY's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.progyny.com.
PGNY Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Technology stock, PGNY's price/earnings ratio is 118.53% higher, now standing at 86.1.
- PGNY's price/sales ratio has moved up 4.6 over the prior 21 months.
- PGNY's EV/EBIT ratio has moved down 1488.9 over the prior 21 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for PGNY.
PGNY Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
PGNY Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$53.36||52-week high||$66.61|
|Prev. close||$54.51||52-week low||$23.56|
|Day high||$54.55||Avg. volume||950,620|
|50-day MA||$59.87||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$46.66||Market Cap||4.72B|
PROGYNY, INC. (PGNY) Company Bio
Progyny, Inc. is a medical device company, which engages in the field of reproductive medicine, translating scientific discoveries related to early embryo development into clinical tools. Its services include egg freezing, IVF treatment, surrogacy, podcast, adoption, and Eeva Test. The company was founded on April 03, 2008 and is headquartered in New York, NY.
PGNY Price Forecast Based on DCF Valuation
|Current Price||DCF Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
The table below illustrates the output of a discounted cash flow forecast using a variety of scenarios for Progyny Inc. To summarize, we found that Progyny Inc ranked in the 99th percentile in terms of potential gain offered. Our DCF model suggests the stock is undervalued by 42693.5%; returns of such proportions should be viewed with some skepticism, though. In terms of the factors that were most noteworthy in this DCF analysis for PGNY, they are:
- PGNY's estimated cost of debt, based largely on its market capitalization and its interest coverage ratio, is 3%; for context, that number is higher than 62.76% of tickers in our DCF set.
- Relative to other stocks in its sector (Technology), Progyny Inc has a reliance on debt greater than just 3.66% of them.
|Terminal Growth Rate in Free Cash Flow||Return Relative to Current Share Price|
PGNY Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
PGNY Latest Social Stream
View Full PGNY Social Stream
Latest PGNY News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Progyny Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate PGNY as an investment opportunity.
NEW YORK, July 22, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Progyny, Inc. (Nasdaq: PGNY), a leading benefits management company specializing in fertility and family building benefits solutions in the United States, will report its financial results for the quarterly period ended June 30, 2021 after the close of the market on Thursday, August 5, 2021. The company will host a conference call at 4:45 P.M. Eastern Time (1:45 P.M. Pacific Time) and issue a press release regarding its financial results prior to the s
Progyny (PGNY) might move higher on growing optimism about its earnings prospects, which is reflected by its upgrade to a Zacks Rank #1 (Strong Buy).
In this episode of Industry Focus: Wildcard, host Emily Flippen is joined by Motley Fool contributor Brian Feroldi as he walks you through three small-cap healthcare companies that may have flown under your radar with the aim of answering the question every investor wants to know: Can this business result in 10x returns? To catch full episodes of all The Motley Fool's free podcasts, check out our podcast center. Today is Wednesday, July 7th, and I am your host, Emily Flippen.
Hedge Funds and other institutional investors have just completed filing their 13Fs with the Securities and Exchange Commission, revealing their equity portfolios as of the end of September. At Insider Monkey, we follow nearly 900 active hedge funds and notable investors and by analyzing their 13F filings, we can determine the stocks that they are […]
Progyny (PGNY) has been struggling lately, but the selling pressure may be coming to an end soon.
PGNY Price Returns