PROGYNY, INC. (PGNY): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
PGNY POWR Grades
- PGNY scores best on the Quality dimension, with a Quality rank ahead of 55.23% of US stocks.
- PGNY's strongest trending metric is Growth; it's been moving down over the last 179 days.
- PGNY ranks lowest in Value; there it ranks in the 13th percentile.
PGNY Stock Summary
- PGNY's went public 2.43 years ago, making it older than merely 6.61% of listed US stocks we're tracking.
- Price to trailing twelve month operating cash flow for PGNY is currently 181.51, higher than 97.47% of US stocks with positive operating cash flow.
- In terms of twelve month growth in earnings before interest and taxes, Progyny Inc is reporting a growth rate of 273.62%; that's higher than 92.13% of US stocks.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to Progyny Inc are AMK, RCM, BTBT, OPEN, and CLOV.
- PGNY's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Progyny Inc's official web site, go to www.progyny.com.
PGNY Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Technology stock, PGNY's price/earnings ratio is 65.13% higher, now standing at 64.4.
- Over the past 23 months, PGNY's price/earnings ratio has gone up 546.9.
- Over the past 23 months, PGNY's price/sales ratio has gone up 3.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for PGNY.
PGNY's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- PGNY has a Quality Grade of B, ranking ahead of 85.19% of graded US stocks.
- PGNY's asset turnover comes in at 1.694 -- ranking 4th of 81 Healthcare stocks.
- 500 - Internal server error
The table below shows PGNY's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
PGNY Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
PGNY Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$32.08||52-week high||$68.32|
|Prev. close||$32.62||52-week low||$31.57|
|Day high||$32.95||Avg. volume||710,909|
|50-day MA||$42.17||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$48.62||Market Cap||2.95B|
PROGYNY, INC. (PGNY) Company Bio
Progyny, Inc. is a medical device company, which engages in the field of reproductive medicine, translating scientific discoveries related to early embryo development into clinical tools. Its services include egg freezing, IVF treatment, surrogacy, podcast, adoption, and Eeva Test. The company was founded on April 03, 2008 and is headquartered in New York, NY.
Most Popular Stories View All
PGNY Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
PGNY Latest Social Stream
View Full PGNY Social Stream
Latest PGNY News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Progyny Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate PGNY as an investment opportunity.
Progyny (PGNY) doesn't possess the right combination of the two key ingredients for a likely earnings beat in its upcoming report. Get prepared with the key expectations.
NEW YORK, Feb. 11, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Progyny, Inc. (Nasdaq: PGNY), a leading benefits management company specializing in fertility and family building benefits solutions in the United States, will report its financial results for the quarterly period and full year ended December 31, 2021 after the close of the market on Monday, February 28, 2022.
Progyny Inc. (NASDAQ: PGNY) Jumps 2.95% In Recent Session, What Are The Points You Absolutely Need To Consider?
Progyny Inc. (NASDAQ:PGNY) price closed higher on Monday, February 07, jumping 2.95% above its previous close. >> 7 Top Picks for the Post-Pandemic Economy > 7 Top Picks for the Post-Pandemic Economy
Albany, NY, based Investment company Cim, Llc (Current Portfolio) buys Berkshire Hathaway Inc, ASML Holding NV, Cactus Inc, Onto Innovation Inc, West Pharmaceutical Services Inc, sells Intuitive Surgical Inc, Ecolab Inc, S&P 500 ETF TRUST ETF, InMode, Progyny Inc during the 3-months ended 2021Q4, according to the most recent filings of the investment company, Cim, Llc.
Minneapolis, MN, based Investment company Riverbridge Partners Llc (Current Portfolio) buys Amedisys Inc, Privia Health Group Inc, Progyny Inc, Five9 Inc, PayPal Holdings Inc, sells Gentex Corp, Healthcare Services Group Inc, Maximus Inc, Rogers Corp, National Instruments Corp during the 3-months ended 2021Q4, according to the most recent filings of the investment company, Riverbridge Partners Llc.
PGNY Price Returns