PROGYNY, INC. (PGNY): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
PGNY POWR Grades
- PGNY scores best on the Growth dimension, with a Growth rank ahead of 88.41% of US stocks.
- PGNY's strongest trending metric is Sentiment; it's been moving down over the last 178 days.
- PGNY's current lowest rank is in the Stability metric (where it is better than 14.21% of US stocks).
PGNY Stock Summary
- With a price/earnings ratio of 100.27, PROGYNY INC P/E ratio is greater than that of about 95.06% of stocks in our set with positive earnings.
- Price to trailing twelve month operating cash flow for PGNY is currently 37.86, higher than 88.52% of US stocks with positive operating cash flow.
- The ratio of debt to operating expenses for PROGYNY INC is higher than it is for about only 9.9% of US stocks.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to PROGYNY INC are TWKS, CLEU, SXTC, AREB, and EXPO.
- Visit PGNY's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.progyny.com.
PGNY Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Technology stock, PGNY's price/sales ratio is 62.5% higher, now standing at 3.9.
- PGNY's EV/EBIT ratio has moved down 1664.9 over the prior 41 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for PGNY.
PGNY's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- PGNY has a Quality Grade of B, ranking ahead of 85.19% of graded US stocks.
- PGNY's asset turnover comes in at 1.694 -- ranking 4th of 81 Healthcare stocks.
- 500 - Internal server error
The table below shows PGNY's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
PGNY Price Target
For more insight on analysts targets of PGNY, see our PGNY price target page. And for a list of of all stocks sorted by upside potential based on analyst target price, see our Top Price Target page.
|Average Price Target||$65.50||Average Broker Recommendation||1.25 (Strong Buy)|
PGNY Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
PGNY Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$32.09||52-week high||$53.10|
|Prev. close||$32.60||52-week low||$25.67|
|Day high||$33.18||Avg. volume||996,038|
|50-day MA||$33.23||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$35.01||Market Cap||3.00B|
PROGYNY, INC. (PGNY) Company Bio
Progyny, Inc. is a medical device company, which engages in the field of reproductive medicine, translating scientific discoveries related to early embryo development into clinical tools. Its services include egg freezing, IVF treatment, surrogacy, podcast, adoption, and Eeva Test. The company was founded on April 03, 2008 and is headquartered in New York, NY.
Most Popular Stories View All
PGNY Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
PGNY Latest Social Stream
View Full PGNY Social Stream
Latest PGNY News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about PROGYNY INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate PGNY as an investment opportunity.
Progyny Enhances Male Fertility Offering with the Expansion of its Reproductive Urologist Network
NEW YORK, March 14, 2023 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Progyny, Inc. (Nasdaq: PGNY) a leading benefits management company specializing in fertility and family building benefits solutions, today announced the expansion of its provider network to include reproductive urologists (RU). Patients with Progyny’s comprehensive and equitable solution will now have convenient access to high-quality urological care, in addition to the existing Progyny network made up of more than 650 clinics and over 950 leading fer
Want $1 Million in Retirement? Invest $200,000 in These 3 Stocks and Wait a Decade
A basket balanced evenly across these three businesses could jump-start your journey to becoming a millionaire.
Progyny, Inc. (NASDAQ:PGNY) Q4 2022 Earnings Call Transcript
Progyny, Inc. (NASDAQ:PGNY) Q4 2022 Earnings Call Transcript February 27, 2023 Operator: Good day, ladies and gentlemen and welcome to the Progyny Inc. Fourth Quarter 2022 Earnings Call. . It is now my pleasure to turn the floor over to your host, James Hart. The floor is yours. James Hart: Thank you, John and good […]
Why Shares of Progyny Rose 18.4% This Week
Shares of Progyny (NASDAQ: PGNY) were up 18.4% for the week as of Friday's close, according to data provided by S&P Global Market Intelligence. The benefits management company specializes in family-building and fertility solutions. Its 2022 revenue rose 57% to $786.9 million, while fourth-quarter revenue rose 66% year over year to $214.3 million.
A Barron’s Portfolio of Stocks Outperformed This Week. Alcoa, Progyny and Other Stocks That Popped.
The Barron's portfolio dropped 1.2% in the past five days, compared with a 1.77% dip in the S&P 500 stock index.
PGNY Price Returns
Loading social stream, please wait...