Pharming Group NV (PHAR): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
PHAR Stock Summary
- PHAR's one year PEG ratio, measuring expected growth in earnings next year relative to current common stock price is 0.53 -- higher than only 4.94% of US-listed equities with positive expected earnings growth.
- PHAR's went public 1.94 years ago, making it older than merely 8.99% of listed US stocks we're tracking.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of -90.08%, PHARMING GROUP NV's debt growth rate surpasses just 1.46% of about US stocks.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to PHARMING GROUP NV, a group of peers worth examining would be SPNS, THRM, DNAY, BJDX, and HOLI.
- To check out PHARMING GROUP NV's SEC filings, go to the company's page on browse-edgar?action=getcompany&CIK=0001828316.
PHAR Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
PHAR Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$13.25||52-week high||$13.25|
|Prev. close||$13.06||52-week low||$6.10|
|Day high||$13.25||Avg. volume||5,149|
|50-day MA||$10.76||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$9.44||Market Cap||864.96M|
Pharming Group NV (PHAR) Company Bio
Pharming Group NV is a biopharmaceutical company involved with the development, production and commercialization of human therapeutic proteins to be used in highly innovative therapies. The Company's product portfolio is aimed at treatments for genetic disorders, blood-related disorders, infectious and inflammatory diseases, tissue and bone damage, and surgical/traumatic bleeding.
Most Popular Stories View All
PHAR Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
PHAR Latest Social Stream
View Full PHAR Social Stream
Latest PHAR News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about PHARMING GROUP NV that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate PHAR as an investment opportunity.
Passive investing in index funds can generate returns that roughly match the overall market. But investors can boost...
If you are looking for stocks that are well positioned to maintain their recent uptrend, Pharming Group N.V. Sponsored ADR (PHAR) could be a great choice. It is one of the several stocks that passed through our "Recent Price Strength" screen.
Pharming Group N.V. ("Pharming" or "the Company") (EURONEXT Amsterdam: PHARM) (Nasdaq: PHAR) announces today that new clinical data for leniolisib, an oral, selective phosphoinositide 3-kinase delta (PI3Kδ) inhibitor, an investigational treatment for activated phosphoinositide 3-kinase delta syndrome (APDS), a rare primary immunodeficiency, will be presented by V. Koneti Rao, MD, FRCPA, staff physician in the Primary Immune Deficiency Clinic at the National Institute of Health in Bethesda, Maryl
Pharming Group N.V. Sponsored ADR (PHAR) shares have started gaining and might continue moving higher in the near term, as indicated by solid earnings estimate revisions.
Pharming Group N.V. ("Pharming") (Euronext Amsterdam: PHARM) (Nasdaq: PHAR) announces that its Chief Executive Officer, Sijmen de Vries, will present at the Jefferies Healthcare Conference in London, November 15-17, 2022.
PHAR Price Returns