Phreesia, Inc. (PHR): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
PHR POWR Grades
- Sentiment is the dimension where PHR ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 68.26% of US stocks.
- PHR's strongest trending metric is Growth; it's been moving up over the last 26 weeks.
- PHR's current lowest rank is in the Value metric (where it is better than 10.18% of US stocks).
PHR Stock Summary
- For PHR, its debt to operating expenses ratio is greater than that reported by just 9.18% of US equities we're observing.
- Equity multiplier, or assets relative to shareholders' equity, comes in at 1.19 for PHREESIA INC; that's greater than it is for just 12.89% of US stocks.
- In terms of twelve month growth in earnings before interest and taxes, PHREESIA INC is reporting a growth rate of 269.09%; that's higher than 93.61% of US stocks.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to PHREESIA INC, a group of peers worth examining would be RELY, NVVE, DMTK, BMRA, and LMND.
- Visit PHR's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.phreesia.com.
PHR Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Technology stock, PHR's price/sales ratio is 139.13% higher, now standing at 5.5.
- PHR's price/sales ratio has moved down 3.3 over the prior 41 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for PHR.
PHR's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- PHR has a Quality Grade of D, ranking ahead of 21% of graded US stocks.
- PHR's asset turnover comes in at 0.404 -- ranking 372nd of 561 Business Services stocks.
- 500 - Internal server error
The table below shows PHR's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
PHR Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
PHR Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$26.71||52-week high||$49.86|
|Prev. close||$26.05||52-week low||$13.19|
|Day high||$26.99||Avg. volume||525,433|
|50-day MA||$25.21||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$24.54||Market Cap||1.40B|
Phreesia, Inc. (PHR) Company Bio
Phreesia, Inc. provides patient check-in solutions for medical practices. It provides solutions that transform the healthcare experience by engaging patients in their care and enabling healthcare provider organizations to optimize operational efficiency, improve profitability and enhance clinical care. Through the SaaS-based Phreesia Platform the company offers healthcare provider organizations a robust suite of solutions to manage the patient intake process and a payments solution for secure processing of patient payments. Its platform also provides life sciences companies with an engagement channel for targeted and direct communication with patients. Phreesia was founded by Chaim Indig and Evan Roberts in January 2005 and is headquartered in New York, NY.
Most Popular Stories View All
PHR Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
PHR Latest Social Stream
View Full PHR Social Stream
Latest PHR News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about PHREESIA INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate PHR as an investment opportunity.
WILIMINGTON, Del., November 16, 2022--Phreesia is proud to announce that Sara DiNardo, the company’s Vice President of Client Solutions, has been named to The Software Report’s list of the Top 50 Women Leaders in SaaS of 2022.
MEI Pharma, Inc. (MEIP) delivered earnings and revenue surprises of 0% and 10.46%, respectively, for the quarter ended September 2022. Do the numbers hold clues to what lies ahead for the stock?
Neovasc (NVCN) delivered earnings and revenue surprises of -6.38% and 7.70%, respectively, for the quarter ended September 2022. Do the numbers hold clues to what lies ahead for the stock?
Cue Health Inc. (HLTH) delivered earnings and revenue surprises of 21.82% and 19.92%, respectively, for the quarter ended September 2022. Do the numbers hold clues to what lies ahead for the stock?
PHR Price Returns