Phreesia, Inc. (PHR): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
PHR POWR Grades
- PHR scores best on the Growth dimension, with a Growth rank ahead of 68.49% of US stocks.
- PHR's strongest trending metric is Growth; it's been moving up over the last 177 days.
- PHR's current lowest rank is in the Value metric (where it is better than 12.8% of US stocks).
PHR Stock Summary
- The ratio of debt to operating expenses for PHREESIA INC is higher than it is for about just 7.32% of US stocks.
- Equity multiplier, or assets relative to shareholders' equity, comes in at 1.24 for PHREESIA INC; that's greater than it is for just 14.93% of US stocks.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of -41.9%, PHREESIA INC's debt growth rate surpasses merely 6.73% of about US stocks.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to PHREESIA INC, a group of peers worth examining would be OM, SMRT, AXSM, RELY, and VRAY.
- PHR's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit PHREESIA INC's official web site, go to www.phreesia.com.
PHR Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Technology stock, PHR's price/sales ratio is 200% higher, now standing at 7.2.
- PHR's EV/EBIT ratio has moved up 69.9 over the prior 45 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for PHR.
PHR's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- PHR has a Quality Grade of D, ranking ahead of 21% of graded US stocks.
- PHR's asset turnover comes in at 0.404 -- ranking 372nd of 561 Business Services stocks.
- 500 - Internal server error
The table below shows PHR's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
PHR Price Target
For more insight on analysts targets of PHR, see our PHR price target page. And for a list of of all stocks sorted by upside potential based on analyst target price, see our Top Price Target page.
|Average Price Target||$73.50||Average Broker Recommendation||1.4 (Strong Buy)|
PHR Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
PHR Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$30.38||52-week high||$40.00|
|Prev. close||$30.78||52-week low||$13.19|
|Day high||$31.51||Avg. volume||408,788|
|50-day MA||$35.62||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$28.64||Market Cap||1.62B|
Phreesia, Inc. (PHR) Company Bio
Phreesia, Inc. provides patient check-in solutions for medical practices. It provides solutions that transform the healthcare experience by engaging patients in their care and enabling healthcare provider organizations to optimize operational efficiency, improve profitability and enhance clinical care. Through the SaaS-based Phreesia Platform the company offers healthcare provider organizations a robust suite of solutions to manage the patient intake process and a payments solution for secure processing of patient payments. Its platform also provides life sciences companies with an engagement channel for targeted and direct communication with patients. Phreesia was founded by Chaim Indig and Evan Roberts in January 2005 and is headquartered in New York, NY.
Most Popular Stories View All
PHR Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
PHR Latest Social Stream
View Full PHR Social Stream
Latest PHR News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about PHREESIA INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate PHR as an investment opportunity.
Unlimited Systems Partners with Phreesia, Improving Efficiency and Offering an Integrated Patient-Driven Intake Experience for Oncology Groups
CINCINNATI & WILMINGTON, Del., March 29, 2023--Unlimited Systems and Phreesia are offering a new integration for independent oncology practices and health systems.
Investors might be losing patience for Phreesia's (NYSE:PHR) increasing losses, as stock sheds 6.4% over the past week
Phreesia, Inc. ( NYSE:PHR ) shareholders have seen the share price descend 11% over the month. But that doesn't change...
Phreesia, Inc. (NYSE:PHR) Q4 2023 Earnings Call Transcript
Phreesia, Inc. (NYSE:PHR) Q4 2023 Earnings Call Transcript March 22, 2023 Operator: Good evening, ladies and gentlemen, and welcome to the Phreesia Fiscal Fourth Quarter 2023 Earnings Conference Call. At this time all participants are in a listen-only mode. We will provide instructions for the question-and-answer session to follow. First, I would like to introduce […]
Q4 2023 Phreesia Inc Earnings Call
Q4 2023 Phreesia Inc Earnings Call
Phreesia (PHR) Reports Q4 Loss, Tops Revenue Estimates
Phreesia (PHR) delivered earnings and revenue surprises of 7.69% and 2.56%, respectively, for the quarter ended January 2023. Do the numbers hold clues to what lies ahead for the stock?
PHR Price Returns
Loading social stream, please wait...