Phreesia, Inc. (PHR): Price and Financial Metrics
PHR Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$15.89||52-week high||$40.00|
|Prev. close||$15.63||52-week low||$12.05|
|Day high||$16.32||Avg. volume||450,337|
|50-day MA||$16.13||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$27.24||Market Cap||877.27M|
PHR Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
PHR POWR Grades
- Sentiment is the dimension where PHR ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 62.64% of US stocks.
- PHR's strongest trending metric is Value; it's been moving up over the last 177 days.
- PHR's current lowest rank is in the Stability metric (where it is better than 17.1% of US stocks).
PHR Stock Summary
- For PHR, its debt to operating expenses ratio is greater than that reported by merely 9.47% of US equities we're observing.
- PHR's equity multiplier -- a measure of assets relative to shareholders'equity -- is greater than that of just 17.68% of US stocks.
- Revenue growth over the past 12 months for PHREESIA INC comes in at 30.27%, a number that bests 83.77% of the US stocks we're tracking.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to PHREESIA INC are MXCT, SLGC, TNDM, NTCT, and MASS.
- Visit PHR's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.phreesia.com.
PHR Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Healthcare stock, PHR's price/earnings ratio is 124.28% lower, now standing at -5.9.
- PHR's EV/EBIT ratio has moved up 74 over the prior 52 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for PHR.
PHR's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- PHR has a Quality Grade of D, ranking ahead of 21% of graded US stocks.
- PHR's asset turnover comes in at 0.404 -- ranking 372nd of 561 Business Services stocks.
- 500 - Internal server error
The table below shows PHR's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
Phreesia, Inc. (PHR) Company Bio
Phreesia, Inc. provides patient check-in solutions for medical practices. It provides solutions that transform the healthcare experience by engaging patients in their care and enabling healthcare provider organizations to optimize operational efficiency, improve profitability and enhance clinical care. Through the SaaS-based Phreesia Platform the company offers healthcare provider organizations a robust suite of solutions to manage the patient intake process and a payments solution for secure processing of patient payments. Its platform also provides life sciences companies with an engagement channel for targeted and direct communication with patients. Phreesia was founded by Chaim Indig and Evan Roberts in January 2005 and is headquartered in New York, NY.
PHR Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
PHR Latest Social Stream
View Full PHR Social Stream
Latest PHR News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about PHREESIA INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate PHR as an investment opportunity.
Conestoga Capital Advisors, an asset management company, released its “Micro Cap Strategy” third-quarter 2023 investor letter. A copy of the same can be downloaded here. The micro capitalization segment of the market proved the most challenging in the quarter with the Russell Micro Cap Index declining -7.93%. The Russell Micro Cap Growth Index fell further with a […]
Phreesia Achieves HITRUST Risk-Based, 2-Year Certification Demonstrating the Highest Level of Information Protection Assurance
WILMINGTON, Del., November 08, 2023--Phreesia today announced its patient intake platform and data centers have earned certified status by HITRUST for information security.
Phreesia (PHR) saw its shares surge in the last session with trading volume being higher than average. The latest trend in earnings estimate revisions may not translate into further price increase in the near term.
WILMINGTON, Del., November 01, 2023--Phreesia, Inc. (NYSE: PHR) ("Phreesia") today announced that it will release its fiscal third quarter 2024 financial results after the close of market trading on Tuesday, December 5, 2023. Phreesia will issue a press release announcing its quarterly results and the company’s quarterly stakeholder letter, both of which will be posted on its investor website at ir.phreesia.com. Phreesia will then hold a conference call to discuss its fiscal third quarter result
On September 13, 2023, Evan Roberts, the Chief Operating Officer (COO) of Phreesia Inc (NYSE:PHR), sold 3,907 shares of the company.
PHR Price Returns