Phreesia, Inc. (PHR): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
PHR POWR Grades
- PHR scores best on the Momentum dimension, with a Momentum rank ahead of 38.1% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for PHR is in Value, which has been heading up over the past 179 days.
- PHR ranks lowest in Growth; there it ranks in the 5th percentile.
PHR Stock Summary
- Phreesia Inc's stock had its IPO on July 18, 2019, making it an older stock than merely 7.68% of US equities in our set.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of -63.31%, Phreesia Inc's debt growth rate surpasses only 4.82% of about US stocks.
- In terms of twelve month growth in earnings before interest and taxes, Phreesia Inc is reporting a growth rate of 247.26%; that's higher than 91.54% of US stocks.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to Phreesia Inc are APDN, ONTF, AUPH, SSTI, and EXAS.
- Visit PHR's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.phreesia.com.
PHR Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Technology stock, PHR's price/earnings ratio is 380% lower, now standing at -109.2.
- Over the past 26 months, PHR's EV/EBIT ratio has gone down 21.4.
- PHR's EV/EBIT ratio has moved down 21.4 over the prior 26 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for PHR.
PHR's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- PHR has a Quality Grade of D, ranking ahead of 21% of graded US stocks.
- PHR's asset turnover comes in at 0.404 -- ranking 372nd of 561 Business Services stocks.
- 500 - Internal server error
The table below shows PHR's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
PHR Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
PHR Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$25.45||52-week high||$76.10|
|Prev. close||$25.01||52-week low||$13.19|
|Day high||$25.99||Avg. volume||642,734|
|50-day MA||$20.45||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$39.02||Market Cap||1.33B|
Phreesia, Inc. (PHR) Company Bio
Phreesia, Inc. provides patient check-in solutions for medical practices. It provides solutions that transform the healthcare experience by engaging patients in their care and enabling healthcare provider organizations to optimize operational efficiency, improve profitability and enhance clinical care. Through the SaaS-based Phreesia Platform the company offers healthcare provider organizations a robust suite of solutions to manage the patient intake process and a payments solution for secure processing of patient payments. Its platform also provides life sciences companies with an engagement channel for targeted and direct communication with patients. Phreesia was founded by Chaim Indig and Evan Roberts in January 2005 and is headquartered in New York, NY.
Most Popular Stories View All
PHR Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
PHR Latest Social Stream
View Full PHR Social Stream
Latest PHR News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Phreesia Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate PHR as an investment opportunity.
Phreesia (PHR -0.1%), which provides a software and payment platform that also helps with the patient intake process, hit a 52-week low today of $26.93. Year to date, shares are down 34% through Friday's close. Despite the company's struggles, Seeking Alpha contributor Rogue Trader argues Phreesia is a buy....
RALEIGH, N.C., February 08, 2022--Phreesia (NYSE: PHR) is pleased to announce it has been named 2022 Best in KLAS for Patient Intake Management by the research and insights firm KLAS. In its annual report, "2022 Best in KLAS: Software and Services," KLAS recognized the healthcare IT and services companies who excel in helping healthcare professionals improve patient care.
In last trading session, Phreesia Inc. (NYSE:PHR) saw 0.3 million shares changing hands with its beta currently measuring 0. Companys recent per share price level of $29.74 trading at $0.52 or 1.78% at ring of the bell on the day assigns it a market valuation of $1.49B. That closing price of PHRs stock is at Phreesia Inc. (NYSE:PHR) Shares Rebounded 9.38% From Their Lows But Can They Continue? Read More »
Investment company Kornitzer Capital Management Inc (Current Portfolio) buys TaskUs Inc, Digital Turbine Inc, Aptiv PLC, DoubleVerify Holdings Inc, Codexis Inc, sells 8x8 Inc, Riskified, Lyft Inc, Genius Sports, Mimecast during the 3-months ended 2021Q4, according to the most recent filings of the investment company, Kornitzer Capital Management Inc .
RALEIGH, N.C., January 28, 2022--Phreesia is proud to announce that Amy VanDuyn, the company’s SVP of Human Resources, has been named a Top 10 HR Professional at the 2022 OnCon Icon Awards. The awards recognize the top human resources professionals and vendors worldwide.
PHR Price Returns