Phunware Inc. (PHUN): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
PHUN POWR Grades
- Growth is the dimension where PHUN ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 65.77% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for PHUN is in Stability, which has been heading down over the past 179 days.
- PHUN ranks lowest in Stability; there it ranks in the 0th percentile.
PHUN Stock Summary
- PHUN's price/sales ratio is 38.72; that's higher than the P/S ratio of 95.48% of US stocks.
- As for revenue growth, note that PHUN's revenue has grown -31.96% over the past 12 months; that beats the revenue growth of only 5.24% of US companies in our set.
- In terms of volatility of its share price, PHUN is more volatile than 98.25% of stocks we're observing.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to Phunware Inc, a group of peers worth examining would be EGHT, HCAT, RNG, THMO, and VERI.
- Visit PHUN's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.phunware.com.
PHUN Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Technology stock, PHUN's EV/EBIT ratio is 109.3% lower, now standing at -3.
- Over the past 59 months, PHUN's price/earnings ratio has gone NA NA.
- PHUN's price/sales ratio has moved NA NA over the prior 59 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for PHUN.
PHUN's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- PHUN has a Quality Grade of F, ranking ahead of 3.84% of graded US stocks.
- PHUN's asset turnover comes in at 0.219 -- ranking 474th of 563 Business Services stocks.
- ORCL, GPN, and EGHT are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with PHUN.
The table below shows PHUN's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
PHUN Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
PHUN Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$1.16||52-week high||$24.04|
|Prev. close||$1.18||52-week low||$0.82|
|Day high||$1.18||Avg. volume||9,204,831|
|50-day MA||$1.59||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$2.42||Market Cap||113.49M|
Phunware Inc. (PHUN) Company Bio
Phunware Inc. is the pioneer of Multiscreen-as-a-Service (MaaS), a fully integrated enterprise cloud platform for mobile that provides companies the products, solutions, data, and services necessary to engage, manage, and monetize their mobile application portfolios and audiences globally at scale.
Most Popular Stories View All
PHUN Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
PHUN Latest Social Stream
View Full PHUN Social Stream
Latest PHUN News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Phunware Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate PHUN as an investment opportunity.
With the long weekend over it's time to start another week of trading with the biggest pre-market stock movers for Tuesday!
Workiva (WK) delivered earnings and revenue surprises of 150% and 3.33%, respectively, for the quarter ended December 2021. Do the numbers hold clues to what lies ahead for the stock?
By Dhirendra Tripathi
Thinking about buying stock in Flotek Industries, Hookipa Pharma, Phunware, Zomedica, or Peabody Energy?
NEW YORK , Feb. 18, 2022 /PRNewswire/ -- InvestorsObserver issues critical PriceWatch Alerts for FTK, HOOK, PHUN, ZOM, and BTU. … Full story available on Benzinga.com
During the last session, Phunware Inc. (NASDAQ:PHUN)’s traded shares were 13.38 million. At the end of the trading day, the stock’s price was $3.51, reflecting an intraday loss of -1.96% or -$0.07. The 52-week high for the PHUN share is $24.04, that puts it down -584.9 from that peak though still a striking 76.64% gain … Is Phunware Inc. (NASDAQ: PHUN) Hit More of the Losses Given A -584.9% Dip From High? Read More »
PHUN Price Returns