Phunware Inc. (PHUN): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
PHUN POWR Grades
- PHUN scores best on the Growth dimension, with a Growth rank ahead of 40.4% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for PHUN is in Growth, which has been heading down over the past 178 days.
- PHUN's current lowest rank is in the Stability metric (where it is better than 0.81% of US stocks).
PHUN Stock Summary
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of 495.99%, PHUNWARE INC's debt growth rate surpasses 96.36% of about US stocks.
- In terms of twelve month growth in earnings before interest and taxes, PHUNWARE INC is reporting a growth rate of 235.87%; that's higher than 93.02% of US stocks.
- As for revenue growth, note that PHUN's revenue has grown 208.84% over the past 12 months; that beats the revenue growth of 95.86% of US companies in our set.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to PHUNWARE INC, a group of peers worth examining would be EKSO, ECOR, APEN, ASPN, and AXGN.
- PHUN's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit PHUNWARE INC's official web site, go to www.phunware.com.
PHUN Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Technology stock, PHUN's price/sales ratio is 104.17% higher, now standing at 4.9.
- PHUN's price/sales ratio has moved NA NA over the prior 74 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for PHUN.
PHUN's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- PHUN has a Quality Grade of F, ranking ahead of 3.84% of graded US stocks.
- PHUN's asset turnover comes in at 0.219 -- ranking 474th of 563 Business Services stocks.
- ORCL, GPN, and EGHT are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with PHUN.
The table below shows PHUN's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
PHUN Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
PHUN Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$1.06||52-week high||$3.94|
|Prev. close||$1.08||52-week low||$1.00|
|Day high||$1.10||Avg. volume||6,566,960|
|50-day MA||$1.18||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$1.63||Market Cap||108.79M|
Phunware Inc. (PHUN) Company Bio
Phunware Inc. is the pioneer of Multiscreen-as-a-Service (MaaS), a fully integrated enterprise cloud platform for mobile that provides companies the products, solutions, data, and services necessary to engage, manage, and monetize their mobile application portfolios and audiences globally at scale.
Most Popular Stories View All
PHUN Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
PHUN Latest Social Stream
View Full PHUN Social Stream
Latest PHUN News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about PHUNWARE INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate PHUN as an investment opportunity.
Phunware Inc. (NASDAQ:PHUN) marked $1.11 per share on Friday, up from a previous closing price of $1.10. While Phunware Inc. has overperformed by 0.91%, investors are advised to look at stock chart patterns for technical insight. Within its last year performance, PHUN fell by -67.35%, with highs and lows ranging from $4.04 to $1.00, whereas […]
In last trading session, Phunware Inc. (NASDAQ:PHUN) saw 1.65 million shares changing hands with its beta currently measuring 0. Company’s recent per share price level of $1.10 trading at $0.01 or 0.92% at ring of the bell on the day assigns it a market valuation of $118.88M. That closing price of PHUN’s stock is at … Phunware Inc. (NASDAQ:PHUN) Share Price Recovers 9.09% From Its Lows, But Can It Maintain Its Rise? Read More »
In Friday’s session, Phunware Inc. (NASDAQ:PHUN) marked $1.14 per share, down from $1.20 in the previous session. While Phunware Inc. has underperformed by -5.00%, investors are advised to look at stock chart patterns for technical insight. Within its last year performance, PHUN fell by -67.71%, with highs and lows ranging from $4.12 to $1.00, whereas […]
AUSTIN, Texas, Nov. 21, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Phunware, Inc. (NASDAQ: PHUN) (the “Company”), a fully-integrated enterprise cloud platform for mobile that provides products, solutions, data and services for brands worldwide, announced today that Russ Buyse has been hired as the Company’s Chief Executive Officer, effective December 28, 2022. “I am thrilled to join Phunware, bringing my experience in mobile software, data, and identity at such an important time in the Company’s trajectory,” said
During the last session, Phunware Inc. (NASDAQ:PHUN)’s traded shares were 3.24 million. At the end of the trading day, the stock’s price was $1.20, reflecting an intraday loss of -5.51% or -$0.07. The 52-week high for the PHUN share is $4.12, that puts it down -243.33 from that peak though still a striking 16.67% gain … Phunware Inc. (NASDAQ: PHUN) Received An -16.08% Loss In 6 Months – Here’s What To Expect Read More »
PHUN Price Returns