Impinj, Inc. (PI): Price and Financial Metrics
PI Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$104.23||52-week high||$144.90|
|Prev. close||$103.82||52-week low||$46.33|
|Day high||$105.69||Avg. volume||554,776|
|50-day MA||$113.83||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$110.82||Market Cap||2.78B|
PI Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
PI POWR Grades
- Growth is the dimension where PI ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 96.02% of US stocks.
- PI's strongest trending metric is Growth; it's been moving up over the last 179 days.
- PI ranks lowest in Stability; there it ranks in the 4th percentile.
PI Stock Summary
- IMPINJ INC's capital turnover -- a measure of revenue relative to shareholder's equity -- is better than 96.62% of US listed stocks.
- With a price/sales ratio of 8.73, IMPINJ INC has a higher such ratio than 87.75% of stocks in our set.
- PI's equity multiplier -- a measure of assets relative to shareholders'equity -- is greater than that of 99.09% of US stocks.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to IMPINJ INC are COIN, VNRX, TXG, LASR, and U.
- Visit PI's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.impinj.com.
PI Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Technology stock, PI's price/sales ratio is 246.15% higher, now standing at 9.
- PI's price/sales ratio has moved up 5.5 over the prior 83 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for PI.
PI Growth Metrics
- The 3 year price growth rate now stands at 133.27%.
- Its year over year price growth rate is now at -12.87%.
- Its 2 year net income to common stockholders growth rate is now at -158.36%.
The table below shows PI's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
PI's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- PI has a Quality Grade of D, ranking ahead of 20.67% of graded US stocks.
- PI's asset turnover comes in at 0.825 -- ranking 72nd of 208 Electronic Equipment stocks.
- SANM, BHE, and RBCN are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with PI.
The table below shows PI's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
PI Price Target
For more insight on analysts targets of PI, see our PI price target page. And for a list of of all stocks sorted by upside potential based on analyst target price, see our Top Price Target page.
|Average Price Target||$69.17||Average Broker Recommendation||1.33 (Strong Buy)|
Impinj, Inc. (PI) Company Bio
Impinj, Inc. provides ultra high frequency radio frequency identification (RFID) solutions for identifying, locating, and authenticating items. The company was founded in 2000 and is based in Seattle, Washington.
Most Popular Stories View All
PI Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
PI Latest Social Stream
View Full PI Social Stream
Latest PI News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about IMPINJ INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate PI as an investment opportunity.
Inside Scoop: 10 Mid-Cap Stocks with Recent Insider Purchases
In this article, we will take a look at the 10 mid-cap stocks that insiders have been buying lately. If you want to explore similar stocks, you can also take a look at Inside Scoop: 5 Mid-Cap Stocks with Recent Insider Purchases. “This Is A Market Where You Have To Be Very Selective, Very Patient, […]
7 Top Tech Stocks to Watch for Growth Opportunities
These top tech stocks include everything from big tech firms to emerging tech companies in AI and other compelling fields.
IFNNY vs. PI: Which Stock Should Value Investors Buy Now?
IFNNY vs. PI: Which Stock Is the Better Value Option?
Zacks.com featured highlights include Dutch Bros, Chegg, Impinj and AngioDynamics
Dutch Bros, Chegg, Impinj and AngioDynamics are part of the Zacks Screen of the Week article.
Sell These 4 Toxic Stocks to Prevent Portfolio Losses
The basic understanding of toxic stocks can help investors avoid huge losses and derive maximum benefit from their portfolios. Some toxic stocks that investors may consider dumping are BROS, CHGG, PI and ANGO.
PI Price Returns
Continue Researching PIWant to see what other sources are saying about Impinj Inc's financials and stock price? Try the links below:
Impinj Inc (PI) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Impinj Inc (PI) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Impinj Inc (PI) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch
Loading social stream, please wait...