Impinj, Inc. (PI): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
PI POWR Grades
- PI scores best on the Growth dimension, with a Growth rank ahead of 94.9% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for PI is in Quality, which has been heading up over the past 179 days.
- PI's current lowest rank is in the Value metric (where it is better than 5.64% of US stocks).
PI Stock Summary
- The capital turnover (annual revenue relative to shareholder's equity) for PI is 113.43 -- better than 99.87% of US stocks.
- Price to trailing twelve month operating cash flow for PI is currently 1,164.23, higher than 99.52% of US stocks with positive operating cash flow.
- PI's equity multiplier -- a measure of assets relative to shareholders'equity -- is greater than that of merely 0.62% of US stocks.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to IMPINJ INC are PTON, HROW, ESTA, MNDY, and AEHR.
- PI's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit IMPINJ INC's official web site, go to www.impinj.com.
PI Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Technology stock, PI's price/earnings ratio is 396.11% lower, now standing at -76.1.
- Over the past 80 months, PI's EV/EBIT ratio has gone up 309.7.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for PI.
PI Growth Metrics
- Its 5 year cash and equivalents growth rate is now at 1045.78%.
- Its year over year net income to common stockholders growth rate is now at 8.26%.
- Its 3 year revenue growth rate is now at 51.71%.
The table below shows PI's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
PI's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- PI has a Quality Grade of D, ranking ahead of 20.67% of graded US stocks.
- PI's asset turnover comes in at 0.825 -- ranking 72nd of 208 Electronic Equipment stocks.
- SANM, BHE, and RBCN are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with PI.
The table below shows PI's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
PI Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
PI Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$125.08||52-week high||$142.78|
|Prev. close||$128.98||52-week low||$39.74|
|Day high||$133.19||Avg. volume||532,269|
|50-day MA||$119.65||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$87.53||Market Cap||3.24B|
Impinj, Inc. (PI) Company Bio
Impinj, Inc. provides ultra high frequency radio frequency identification (RFID) solutions for identifying, locating, and authenticating items. The company was founded in 2000 and is based in Seattle, Washington.
Most Popular Stories View All
PI Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
PI Latest Social Stream
View Full PI Social Stream
Latest PI News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about IMPINJ INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate PI as an investment opportunity.
Market Rally Falls As Google Tumbles, But Pullback Healthy; Disney, Robinhood Lead Earnings Movers Late
The market rally fell Wednesday as Google dived on its AI event. But the pullback is still healthy. Disney and several chip stocks reported late.
Tracking-chip maker Impinj late Wednesday edged above Wall Street's targets for the fourth quarter. Impinj stock rose in extended trading. The Seattle-based company earned an adjusted 41 cents a share on sales of $76.
SEATTLE, February 08, 2023--Impinj Reports Fourth Quarter and Full Year 2022 Financial Results
The Dow Jones dropped 175 points Monday, as Tesla stock rallied after CEO Elon Musk's not-liable verdict and his comments on Twitter.
Among the best stocks to buy and watch, Warren Buffett-led Berkshire Hathaway is approaching a new buy point in the ongoing market rally.
PI Price Returns