Impinj, Inc. (PI): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
PI POWR Grades
- PI scores best on the Momentum dimension, with a Momentum rank ahead of 62.07% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for PI is in Sentiment, which has been heading up over the past 31 weeks.
- PI's current lowest rank is in the Value metric (where it is better than 19.37% of US stocks).
PI Stock Summary
- Impinj Inc's stock had its IPO on July 21, 2016, making it an older stock than merely 17.61% of US equities in our set.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of 40.19%, Impinj Inc's debt growth rate surpasses 83.04% of about US stocks.
- Over the past twelve months, PI has reported earnings growth of 201%, putting it ahead of 90.58% of US stocks in our set.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to Impinj Inc are DCTH, HCAT, DRIO, HYRE, and CLDR.
- Visit PI's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.impinj.com.
PI Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Technology stock, PI's price/sales ratio is 33.96% higher, now standing at 7.1.
- PI's EV/EBIT ratio has moved up 382 over the prior 61 months.
- PI's price/sales ratio has moved up 3.6 over the prior 61 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for PI.
PI Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
PI Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$44.26||52-week high||$79.05|
|Prev. close||$43.19||52-week low||$21.81|
|Day high||$45.32||Avg. volume||268,408|
|50-day MA||$48.38||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$48.64||Market Cap||1.07B|
Impinj, Inc. (PI) Company Bio
Impinj, Inc. provides ultra high frequency radio frequency identification (RFID) solutions for identifying, locating, and authenticating items. The company was founded in 2000 and is based in Seattle, Washington.
PI Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
PI Latest Social Stream
View Full PI Social Stream
Latest PI News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Impinj Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate PI as an investment opportunity.
Impinj, Inc. (PI) Q2 2021 Earnings Conference Call July 28, 2021, 17:00 ET Company Participants Andy Cobb - VP, Strategic Finance Chris Diorio - Co-Founder, Vice Chairman & CEO Cary Baker - CFO Jeffrey Dossett - Chief Revenue Officer Conference Call Participants Harsh Kumar - Piper Sandler & Co. Daniel...
SEATTLE, July 28, 2021--Impinj, Inc. (NASDAQ: PI), a leading RAIN RFID provider and Internet of Things pioneer, today released its financial results for the second quarter ended June 30, 2021.
We know that hedge funds generate strong, risk-adjusted returns over the long run, therefore imitating the picks that they are collectively bullish on can be a profitable strategy for retail investors. With billions of dollars in assets, smart money investors have to conduct complex analyses, spend many resources and use tools that are not always […]
Impinj (PI) doesn't possess the right combination of the two key ingredients for a likely earnings beat in its upcoming report. Get prepared with the key expectations.
SEATTLE, July 08, 2021--Impinj, Inc. (NASDAQ: PI), a leading RAIN RFID provider and Internet of Things pioneer, today announced that it will release financial results for its second quarter ended June 30, 2021 after U.S. markets close on Wednesday, July 28, 2021.
PI Price Returns