1347 Property Insurance Holdings, Inc. (PIH): Price and Financial Metrics
PIH Stock Summary
- The ratio of debt to operating expenses for 1347 Property Insurance Holdings Inc is higher than it is for about just 0.37% of US stocks.
- Over the past twelve months, PIH has reported earnings growth of -360.28%, putting it ahead of merely 4.17% of US stocks in our set.
- As for revenue growth, note that PIH's revenue has grown -36% over the past 12 months; that beats the revenue growth of just 5.24% of US companies in our set.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to PIH, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are NTZ, BGFV, KIRK, LYTS, and MYE.
- Visit PIH's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.1347pih.com.
PIH Daily Price Range
PIH 52-Week Price Range
PIH Stock Price Chart More Charts
PIH Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$5.52||52-week high||$6.10|
|Prev. close||$5.55||52-week low||$4.41|
|Day high||$5.60||Avg. volume||10,850|
|50-day MA||$5.37||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$5.12||Market Cap||33.23M|