Polaris Industries Inc. (PII): Price and Financial Metrics
PII Stock Summary
- The capital turnover (annual revenue relative to shareholder's equity) for PII is 6.59 -- better than 94.29% of US stocks.
- PII's one year PEG ratio, measuring expected growth in earnings next year relative to current common stock price is 617.77 -- higher than 92.74% of US-listed equities with positive expected earnings growth.
- PII's went public 32.19 years ago, making it older than 90.99% of listed US stocks we're tracking.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to Polaris Inc, a group of peers worth examining would be HXL, ENTG, MOG.A, CTS, and ITGR.
- PII's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Polaris Inc's official web site, go to www.polaris.com.
PII Stock Price Chart More Charts
PII Price/Volume Stats
Polaris Industries Inc. (PII) Company Bio
Polaris Industries designs, engineers, manufactures, and markets off-road vehicles, snowmobiles, motorcycles, and small vehicles primarily in the United States, Canada, Western Europe, Australia, and Mexico. The company was founded in 1987 and is based in Medina, Minnesota.