Polaris Industries Inc. (PII): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
PII POWR Grades
- Value is the dimension where PII ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 82.35% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for PII is in Quality, which has been heading down over the past 179 days.
- PII's current lowest rank is in the Growth metric (where it is better than 18.53% of US stocks).
PII Stock Summary
- The capital turnover (annual revenue relative to shareholder's equity) for PII is 6.7 -- better than 94.99% of US stocks.
- PII's went public 34.56 years ago, making it older than 91.47% of listed US stocks we're tracking.
- Over the past twelve months, PII has reported earnings growth of 221.88%, putting it ahead of 90.76% of US stocks in our set.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to Polaris Inc are AVGR, INTZ, MASS, AMSWA, and CPSI.
- PII's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Polaris Inc's official web site, go to www.polaris.com.
PII Valuation Summary
- PII's price/sales ratio is 0.9; this is 35.71% lower than that of the median Consumer Cyclical stock.
- PII's price/earnings ratio has moved down 2.4 over the prior 243 months.
- Over the past 243 months, PII's EV/EBIT ratio has gone up 0.5.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for PII.
PII Growth Metrics
- Its 5 year cash and equivalents growth rate is now at 191.16%.
- The 5 year price growth rate now stands at -28.48%.
- Its year over year net cashflow from operations growth rate is now at 84.29%.
The table below shows PII's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
PII's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- PII has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 62.72% of graded US stocks.
- PII's asset turnover comes in at 1.766 -- ranking 7th of 68 Automobiles and Trucks stocks.
- ADOM, KNDI, and REVG are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with PII.
The table below shows PII's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
PII Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
PII Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$103.14||52-week high||$139.79|
|Prev. close||$97.45||52-week low||$94.24|
|Day high||$103.81||Avg. volume||810,582|
|50-day MA||$104.86||Dividend yield||2.54%|
|200-day MA||$114.87||Market Cap||6.14B|
Polaris Industries Inc. (PII) Company Bio
Polaris Industries designs, engineers, manufactures, and markets off-road vehicles, snowmobiles, motorcycles, and small vehicles primarily in the United States, Canada, Western Europe, Australia, and Mexico. The company was founded in 1987 and is based in Medina, Minnesota.
Most Popular Stories View All
PII Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
PII Latest Social Stream
View Full PII Social Stream
Latest PII News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Polaris Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate PII as an investment opportunity.
MINNEAPOLIS, February 24, 2022--Polaris hosted its Analyst Day outlining its long-term strategy for accelerated growth, driving profitability, and expanding its customer base.
MINNEAPOLIS, February 17, 2022--Polaris to Host and Webcast Analyst and Investor Meeting
MINNEAPOLIS, February 15, 2022--Polaris Slingshot, the show-stopping, adventure-seeking three-wheel vehicle, today introduced an all-new limited-edition model to its 2022 lineup. Sitting at the top of the lineup, the Signature LE inspires drivers to make their mark with superior style, maximum sound, and ultimate comfort.
Do you remember the dark days of March 2020? I will never forget those terrifying times. soaring infections overwhelmed hospitals the economy being locked down 22 million job losses in a single month (wiping out a decade of job gains) the stock market crashing 35% in 33 days oil hitting...
Plymouth, MI, based Investment company Schwartz Investment Counsel Inc (Current Portfolio) buys Purple Innovation Inc, AptarGroup Inc, Coca-Cola Europacific Partners PLC, Polaris Inc, Intercontinental Exchange Inc, sells Lowe's Inc, Mondelez International Inc, Medtronic PLC, Ollie's Bargain Outlet Holdings Inc, Quest Diagnostics Inc during the 3-months ended 2021Q4, according to the most recent filings of the investment company, Schwartz Investment Counsel Inc.
PII Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|