Polaris Industries Inc. (PII): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
PII POWR Grades
- Growth is the dimension where PII ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 89.93% of US stocks.
- PII's strongest trending metric is Quality; it's been moving up over the last 199 days.
- PII ranks lowest in Stability; there it ranks in the 41st percentile.
PII Stock Summary
- Polaris Inc's capital turnover -- a measure of revenue relative to shareholder's equity -- is better than 95.44% of US listed stocks.
- PII's went public 33.66 years ago, making it older than 91.5% of listed US stocks we're tracking.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of -31.7%, Polaris Inc's debt growth rate surpasses just 13.52% of about US stocks.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to PII, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are RS, CIGI, MTRN, PWR, and OSIS.
- Visit PII's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.polaris.com.
PII Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
PII Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$144.52||52-week high||$147.73|
|Prev. close||$143.57||52-week low||$62.09|
|Day high||$145.24||Avg. volume||809,128|
|50-day MA||$136.75||Dividend yield||1.74%|
|200-day MA||$110.56||Market Cap||8.85B|
Polaris Industries Inc. (PII) Company Bio
Polaris Industries designs, engineers, manufactures, and markets off-road vehicles, snowmobiles, motorcycles, and small vehicles primarily in the United States, Canada, Western Europe, Australia, and Mexico. The company was founded in 1987 and is based in Medina, Minnesota.
PII Price Forecast Based on DCF Valuation
|Current Price||DCF Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
The table below illustrates the output of a discounted cash flow forecast using a variety of scenarios for Polaris Inc. To summarize, we found that Polaris Inc ranked in the 69th percentile in terms of potential gain offered. Specifically, our DCF analysis implies the stock is trading below its fair value by an estimated 97.83%. The most interesting components of our discounted cash flow analysis for Polaris Inc ended up being:
- The stock's equity weight, or the proportion of capital from equity relative to debt, is 85. Its equity weight surpasses that of 71.16% of free cash flow generating stocks in the Consumer Cyclical sector.
- Polaris Inc's weighted average cost of capital (WACC) is 9%; for context, that number is higher than merely 24.56% of tickers in our DCF set.
|Terminal Growth Rate in Free Cash Flow||Return Relative to Current Share Price|
PII Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
PII Latest Social Stream
View Full PII Social Stream
Latest PII News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Polaris Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate PII as an investment opportunity.
Polaris Names Michael Speetzen as CEO and Bob Mack as CFO
On Monday, Polaris Industries got an upgrade for its IBD SmartSelect Composite Rating from 94 to 96. Polaris Industries is now out of buy range after clearing the 129.10 buy point in a flat base. The new rating shows Medina, Minn.-based Polaris Industries is outpacing 96% of all stocks when it comes to the most important stock-picking criteria.
Here at Zacks, our focus is on the proven Zacks Rank system, which emphasizes earnings estimates and estimate revisions to find great stocks. Nevertheless, we are always paying attention to the latest value, growth, and momentum trends to underscore strong picks.
PII earnings call for the period ending March 31, 2021.
Polaris crushed Q1 earnings estimates, while the motorcycle and off-road vehicle maker also guided higher. But shares fell.
PII Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|