Polaris Industries Inc. (PII): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
PII POWR Grades
- Growth is the dimension where PII ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 98.28% of US stocks.
- PII's strongest trending metric is Growth; it's been moving up over the last 177 days.
- PII ranks lowest in Sentiment; there it ranks in the 16th percentile.
PII Stock Summary
- The capital turnover (annual revenue relative to shareholder's equity) for PII is 8.39 -- better than 95.93% of US stocks.
- PII's went public 35.39 years ago, making it older than 92.3% of listed US stocks we're tracking.
- The volatility of POLARIS INC's share price is greater than that of just 12.23% US stocks with at least 200 days of trading history.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to POLARIS INC, a group of peers worth examining would be HTGM, SCL, SOFO, SMWB, and IRBT.
- Visit PII's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.polaris.com.
PII Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Consumer Cyclical stock, PII's EV/EBIT ratio is 17.04% higher, now standing at 15.8.
- PII's price/earnings ratio has moved up 6.2 over the prior 243 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for PII.
PII Growth Metrics
- Its 2 year net income to common stockholders growth rate is now at 59.04%.
- Its 5 year net cashflow from operations growth rate is now at 28.56%.
- The 3 year net income to common stockholders growth rate now stands at 31.04%.
The table below shows PII's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
PII's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- PII has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 62.72% of graded US stocks.
- PII's asset turnover comes in at 1.766 -- ranking 7th of 68 Automobiles and Trucks stocks.
- ADOM, KNDI, and REVG are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with PII.
The table below shows PII's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
PII Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
PII Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$107.18||52-week high||$127.37|
|Prev. close||$106.46||52-week low||$91.86|
|Day high||$107.24||Avg. volume||446,722|
|50-day MA||$106.33||Dividend yield||2.39%|
|200-day MA||$106.54||Market Cap||6.21B|
Polaris Industries Inc. (PII) Company Bio
Polaris Industries designs, engineers, manufactures, and markets off-road vehicles, snowmobiles, motorcycles, and small vehicles primarily in the United States, Canada, Western Europe, Australia, and Mexico. The company was founded in 1987 and is based in Medina, Minnesota.
Most Popular Stories View All
PII Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
PII Latest Social Stream
View Full PII Social Stream
Latest PII News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about POLARIS INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate PII as an investment opportunity.
A common mistake that investors make regarding dividend portfolio construction is not having a well-thought-out plan.
To find a multi-bagger stock, what are the underlying trends we should look for in a business? In a perfect world, we'd...
Polaris builds impressive vehicles for impressive applications and it''s a company with a $6B market cap. Find out why I''m bullish on PII stock.
Polaris Inc. (NYSE: PII) announced today that it will release its fourth quarter and full-year 2022 financial results on Tuesday, January 31, 2023, and will hold a conference call and webcast at 10:00 AM central time on the same day to discuss the results. The call will be hosted by Mike Speetzen, Chief Executive Officer and Bob Mack, Chief Financial Officer.
In this article, we discuss 12 best seasonal stocks to buy now. If you want to see more stocks in this selection, check out 5 Best Seasonal Stocks To Buy Now. The global economy is expected to grow at a slow pace of approximately 1.6% in 2023 as financial conditions worsen, the winter antagonizes China’s […]
PII Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|